Open old money file, get communication error message

I had Money 2002 on my old computer. On my new computer with Vista, I
downloaded the Trial of Money Plus Deluxe. It works fine, downloads from my
bank. I transfered my back up file from Money 2002 and tried to open it and I
get an error message; "a communication error occured. Please try your call
again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institution's
Onine Services Customer Support." Then when you click OK, Windows says,
"Microsoft Money has stopped working" Then the program closes.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, TeamEldridge wrote:

>I had Money 2002 on my old computer. On my new computer with Vista, I
>downloaded the Trial of Money Plus Deluxe. It works fine, downloads from my
>bank. I transfered my back up file from Money 2002 and tried to open it and I
>get an error message; "a communication error occured. Please try your call
>again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institution's
>Onine Services Customer Support." Then when you click OK, Windows says,
>"Microsoft Money has stopped working" Then the program closes.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919524/en-us can help you use an
intermediate version to convert a file from Money 2002 to a later
version.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

Maximum file sizes

POST or GET?

Cannot Open 2000 Money Backup
My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. Can anyone help open this? In microsoft.public.money, Kate wrote: >My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money >Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. >Can anyone help open this? Be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as Documents/MyDocuments. If they are in a place like ProgramFiles, Vista will create...

File size #11

owa cant open ppt attachments

find action on log file

Linking files 2 ways