Online Update of Mutual Fund Prices are 1 Day off

Money 2006: The price obtained using online updates for Mutual Funds are now
showing the previous day's date for today's price. The update is being made,
it just has yesterday's date.

This makes the Portfolio Manager's "TotChng" read the incorrect value.

Any suggestions on how to fix? Level 2 Repair did not work. Thanks!
0
StekX1 (10)
6/29/2006 11:26:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

A masturbatory reply: I checked:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp

and got the answer. Sorry for the post.

"Stek_X1" wrote:

> Money 2006: The price obtained using online updates for Mutual Funds are now
> showing the previous day's date for today's price. The update is being made,
> it just has yesterday's date.
>
> This makes the Portfolio Manager's "TotChng" read the incorrect value.
>
> Any suggestions on how to fix? Level 2 Repair did not work. Thanks!
0
StekX1 (10)

Price/PriceA/PriceB/PriceC/COST for regions and stores
In HQ under the Item Store Quantity should be the local (store) price and cost from the stores. You should then be able to update this Value and it creates an worksheet to update the values. Also the Worksheets should base in HQ a line per store/regeon then per item and use the cost from the actual store to compare to rather than HQ values as they are incorrect or inaccurate. -- Regards, Ivan Brebner Premium Retail Solutions ...

Applying the Year End Update
I noticed that the documention for the Year-End Update indicates that you can apply the update prior to completing all of the payrolls for the year (but you have to apply it before creating the Year-End Wage file). Can anyone confirm that this is in fact true? Has anyone had any problems applying the update in advance? I seem to recall in the past having to wait until all payrolls were done for the year. Thanks. The update usually just deals with last-minute changes by the IRS, etc. for changing the forms or computations in the yearly compliance reporting. It is perfectl...

How do I stop rounding in simple addition formula in Excel, 1 cen.
I am using Excel 2002, and created a workbook where dollars and cents are used. When I write the formula =sum(#,#,#) it calculates the result one cent off the actual total. Like $2623.27 is shown and it should be $2628.28. Can this be fixed? Check out John's web page on the subject: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "bjm1010" &l...

Purchasing Office 2008 Home & Student edition online?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I would like to purchase Office 2008 Home & Student online. If I do, will I still get 3 license keys as you do if you purchase the packaged version? On 4/29/09 2:26 AM, "Jeff52@officeformac.com" <Jeff52@officeformac.com> wrote: > I would like to purchase Office 2008 Home & Student online. If I do, will I > still get 3 license keys as you do if you purchase the packaged version? You'll need to check the web site carefully, but I would assume so. Do you realize you'll get a bett...

Service pack 3 year end update
Does anyone know of any issues with 2008 year end update which includes service pack 3??? ALso is there any docs out there that tell you what service pack 3 includes and what it updates, had a clients update done and now when the are posting they the error THE STORED PROCEDURE GLPBATCHCLEANUP RETURNED THE FOLLOWING RESULTS: DBMS O, GREAT PLAINS 20488, is this an issue with the update?? Help Thanks, Jim The installation guide for SP3 contains the fixes. I don't have information about the error you're experiencing. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jim" wrote: > Does a...

eTrust v7.1 & exchange 2003
Hello, I�m using eTrust v7.1. for virust protection on Exchange 2003. I don't want that mailbox owner (recipient) get notification that there was a virus in message. We get many viruses every day and messages that there is a virus are very disturbing. In realtime mail options for exchange I cant deselect the notification for mailbox owner. It is grayed� THX for response. Dussan Most of the email-based viruses have attachments with the=20 extensions (.EXE, .SCR, .PIF, .BAT, etc.) and some=20 AntiVirus protection software for servers can block/filter=20 out these emails without sendi...

Assigning work to team 1 and team 2
Hi I need to allocate certain work to 2 teams, the only way I can think of doing this is by building a counter and then giving the even numbers to one team and the odd numbers to the other. Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Set db = CurrentDb() Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblTeamCounter", dbOpenDynaset) rs.Edit rs!RepNum = rs!RepNum + 1 rs.Update rs.Close: Set rs = Nothing The above code gives me the counter how do I code it to lookup the REPNum and if it is even number then Me.Team1 = True Else Me.Team2 = True Or is there a better way of doing this?...

GP 9.0 SP1 utility cannot update company--being updated by another client
I'm setting up a test envrionment for my great plains 9.0 + SP1 installation on a new VM. I installed 9.0 and SP1 and then launched the Microsoft dynamics GP utilities. I asked for all companies to be upgraded and it was processing the companies. This process was very slow so I let it go overnight (it did look like it was doing something as the gui was updating periodically). When I came back in the morning and remote desktoped into the VM server, I didn't see the utility up. So I launched the utlity again, and now I am told that some of the companies upgraded successfully and som...

Turn off windows updates
Our office uses a computer guy who has turned off all of windows updates. He said we dont need them. Can anyone confirm this. Thank you "Donna@Repco" <Donna@Repco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DF4F981-39FC-428C-BCDA-586FCB8D1347@microsoft.com... > > Our office uses a computer guy who has turned off all of windows updates. > He said we dont need them. Can anyone confirm this. > > Thank you BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Has he tried to sell you a train yet? -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fi...

How do I stop Excel from changing simple numbers to their 1/100th.
I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. Every number I enter into any blank cell becomes that number's 100th decimal value. For example, typing "2" in a cell results in "0.02" when I leave the cell. This did not used to happen, but I don't know what I did to make it happen, nor what to do to stop it from happening. CC hi goto 'Tools - Options - Edit' and uncheck 'Fixed decimals' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris C wrote: > I'm working with the latest service pack of Excel 2000. > Every number I ente...

pricing updates affect already shipped orders
In CRM 3.0 I'm seeing the Total Amount field on an order change when price list updates are done for items on an order. The affected orders have already been shipped so no changes should occur. The extended price on the Sales Order Detail is still correct and not affected by the pricing update. What causes this? Will using the Prices Locked check box fix this issue? Yes, invoice pricing has to be locked on an invoice if you don't want changes in the pricelist to affect it from the MS CRM 3.0 sdk: LockInvoicePricing: Locks the total price of products and services specified in th...

Windows Update (KB971644)
Hi, I have been attempting to install the Platform Update for Windows Vista Home Premium x32-based Systems (KB971644). The update downloads and then when the system is restarted, it performs 3 configuration steps. As soon as the 3rd step completes configuration, I get a message that configuration had errors and that it is reverting back. Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks, Heri. Hello Heri, What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? what other security software are you running, if any? [antivirus/anti-ma...

Office Standard 4.2.1 with OS 9.0?
Trying to help someone with an iMac running OS 9.0 and Office Standard 4.2.1. Having trouble with page numbering, so I did a full install. There is no "File/Save" or "Preferences" in the menus, and the page nimbering still doesn't work. Looks ok on screen, but prints with "{page}" where number should be. She calles MS, and they said she had to upgrade to Office 2001. I assume Standard 4.2.1 to 2001 is not a free upgrade. It was working fine for 2 months. Should Standard 4.2.1 work on an iMac with OS 9.0? Any thoughts on what is going on here? Thanks, Ja...

Counting days between dates
I am trying to calculate working days late or early between two dates using =NETWORKDAYS(A2,B2) If I have a due date of 24 Sept and I ship on 24 Sep then I am neither late or early so I am on time i.e. 0 days - but my formula returns 1! If I have a due date of 24 Sept and I ship on 23 Sep then I am shipping 1 day early i.e. –1 – but my formula returns –2 formula due actual days early late should be 24-Sep 24-Sep 1 0 24-Sep 25-Sep 1 1 24-Sep 23-Sep -2 -1 What do I need to do...

Bond price updates
Question for someone - I have a CD that yields 4.6%. The current value is > 100 (par value). When I look in my brokerage account, the $1000 bond is actually worth more than $1000 and when I enter the maturity date and coupon rate into Money, it's not picking up the true value of the CD - it just continually says it's worth $1,000. Is there any way to fix this correctly? Thanks, Jon You say it's a CD, then later refer to a $1000 bond. Bonds and CD's aren't the same thing. Which do you have? "Jonathan Held" <jsheld@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

Number of copies when printing is 256, how can I set it back to 1?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel It's only with one Excel document. I've already trashed the prefs and that didn't fix it. high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price? China Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are the best brand replica goods w...

How to stop auto restart after update?
I have Windows set up to do automatic updates. Sometimes I will find that the computer has restarted itself, and is sitting there waiting for my password. I don't want this auto restart to occur. I don't see an option just for that. Do I need to disable auto update to prevent this? GC Chips wrote: > I have Windows set up to do automatic updates. > > Sometimes I will find that the computer has restarted itself, and > is sitting there waiting for my password. > > I don't want this auto restart to occur. I don't see an option just >...

Check for Updates has been canceled
Hello, I just installed Office 2003 Standard Edition, and installed sp2 the install went fine. I had Office 2000 Pro install without Outlook 2000 Pro. When I got everything installed, I opened Outlook 2003 (installed This time) and it said I did not have a profile go to mail icon in control panel and create a profile for my email. I did that without any problems and Outlook 2003 sp2 works fine. My problem is when I try to go to Help > Check for Updates on Outlook's menu I get this window with this message. "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this comput...

Too few parameters
I'm getting the above message when trying to open the recordset. ( set rsin) Q = DLookup("[Quarter]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") QY = DLookup("[QYearProcessed]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") QEnd = DLookup("[QEndDate]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") Set db = CurrentDb() Set rsin = db.OpenRecordset("SELECT * FROM Rental_Payments_ReportData WHERE QuarterProcessed = '" & Q & "' And [QYearProcessed] = &...

Microsoft AutoUpdate 2.1.1 #2
When I run Microsoft's AutoUpdate, it list the update 2.1.1 for itself. It status is critical and the date for it is 19/02/08. When I have it install it, it comes up again on the list...like it never installs it. Is something wrong? Thanks, David On 5/3/09 5:49 PM, "David Marcil" <david.marcil@gryphonobject.com> wrote: > When I run Microsoft's AutoUpdate, it list the update 2.1.1 for itself. It > status is critical and the date for it is 19/02/08. When I have it install > it, it comes up again on the list...like it never installs it. > > Is som...

LDAP screen help???
Just installed Outlook 2003. When I launch I get the attached screen. How do I get this screen to go away?? Thanks in Advance, Larry Tools->email accounts->directories->View or change->remove the LDAP directory from the list that appears. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: XT <xt50@home.net> asked: | Just installed Outlook 2003. When I launch I get the attached screen. | How do I get this screen to go away?? | | Thanks in Advance, | Larry ...

Office 2004 SP2 Update Failure
I have tried everything I can find to get service pack 2 for Office 2004 to run on my G4 iMac: -Repaired permissions -Ran periodic daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance -Updated the pre-binding -Re-registered all Office products back to English using the Microsoft Language Register (suggested on macfixit.com) -Logged in as a different administrator-level user All attempts to update result in the SP not finding a "qualifying product" and the installer simply presents a "Quit" option. Very helpful! Any ideas? On 9/25/05 7:14 AM, in article 1127657674.138579.101080@f14g...

Level 1 attachments (.exe etc) not being blocked by OWA 2003
Hi Guys, I have been asked to block sending and receiving .exe attahcments via OWA internally and externally. I have checked the registry of the backend exchange server and the entries seem to be ok. HKLMSystemCurrentControlSetServicesMSExchangeWebOWA Value: Level1FileTypes Type: REG_SZ Value Data: ade,adp,app,asx,bas,bat,chm,cmd,com,cpl,crt,csh,exe,fxp,hlp,hta,inf,ins,isp, js,jse,ksh,lnk,mda,mdb,mde,mdt,mdw,mdz,msc,msi,msp,mst,ops,pcd,pif,prf,prg, reg,scf,scr,sct,shb,shs,url,vb,vbe,vbs,wsc,wsf,wsh Location: HKLMSystemCurrentControlSetServicesMSExchangeWebOWA Value: Level1MIMETypes Type: ...

I Found A Very Effectiv Way To Start & Build A Strong Business Online!
Hi, Seems that a lot of people try to start a business online and just struggle by trying. I was one of them. Spending money without earning some, has never been my purpose and is of course very frustrating. Or has it been yours? I imagined that if I had the chance to find a way to make a lot of money and help others to do the same, that would just be the most incredible thing & heaven on earth. I finally found this way who shoes me new ideas nearly every day or every week on how to make it better and optimize it. What has been a big problem for me befor, was to get tons of leads and n...

How to assign online access to exsiting account
i am testing Money 2005 and have imported from an existing quicken 2004 file. it seems all my accounts moved, but it didn't retain the fact that some accounts like American express and my back have on-line services enable. i can't seem to enable those features again without creating a new American express account or bank account. is there a way to assign on-line access to an existing account? thanks m Before you get that question answered, make sure you know how to *UN*assign online access to an existing account. While some users experience satisfaction with that functionalit...