online quotes update crash-fixed.

Running WIN 98SE and Money 03 Delux. Have run update 4
days in a row with no crash, a record for past month.
Seems problem is in VM/C++ library. Get new one as
follows..
Go to Google and search for   msvcrt.dll
Third item down is number 190536 Page fault. Click it.
Under resolution is number 197298 Info ....  Click it.
On this page under "where  do I get libraries update"
Click the link.  Now you have the typical download page
and just follow instructions. They say you dont have to
shut down and re-boot but I would. The install is very
fast and it does not confirm the install when finishd.
BONUS--This also fixed a "fatal exception" blue screen
durning shut down.....This worked for me--good luck.
0
anonymous (74722)
4/3/2004 1:51:26 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

H E L P
THE SETUP: - we are running a query with fields from two related tables... tblParent and tblChild... - selecting records on a field in tblParent - now change to Update Query - to update a field in tblChild THE PROBLEM: If there is no tblChild record for a particular tblParent record... none is added. We want Access to add a tblChild record if none exist for any tblParent record. How can we do this? Oh, we are doing this using the Access query grid and not raw SQL or Code. Thanks for any help. Access lacks triggers, so you will not be able to get Access to add a new relaed record ...

Save a new file with the name that is in cell "C7"
Here is what I want to do: Open up a template. Enter information. Click on save, and when the window shows up asking me to name the file, I want it to automatically use a file name with the value in cell C7. As an example, if cell C7 has "Milton 287-12", I want to automatically name the file"Milton 287-12" when I save for the first time. Is this possible? Thanks, Joe Hi, Lunker, Try pasting the following code into a macro sheet and running it with Alt-F8 Change the path to whatever you require between the quote in line 3 and "A1" to whatever cell you want...

My mouse remains inactive when I "wake up" the computer.
When I try to use the computer (Windows 7) after a "sleep" or hibernation period, I can move the mouse about the screen, but the pointer is inactive and I cannnot press a button, for example. I have to do "control-alternate-delete" to awaken the computer, and on the screen that appears, I click on windows task manager. Once this is done, the mouse becomes active again. Is there a faster, more convenient way to re-activate the mouse after a period of inactivity?? In article <4F00B233-4464-49CC-AE55-76C3F27FB381@microsoft.com>, ah <ah@discu...

Outlook 2003 BCM Crashes
BCM consistently crashes whenever I try to move a contact from the standard contact list into BCM. (Actually it worked on 5 or 6 contacts but now crashes every time). Have uninstalled and re-installed but still no luck Ideas? Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ What is the crash message? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 "jbland" <jbland.vvrjm@outlookforum.com> ...

How to create a "selecting rectangle"?
Hi! In all paint programs I've seen you can always click the mouse and select an object. How can I implement that in my application. I want to be able to click the mouse and draw a rectangle around the objects while I drag the mouse. Any ideas? Regards /Anders "Anders W�hlin" <anders.wahlin@erv.ericsson.se> wrote in message news:bht5e4$j0l$1@newstree.wise.edt.ericsson.se... > Hi! > > In all paint programs I've seen you can always click the mouse and select an > object. How can I implement that in my application. > > I want to be able to click th...

"Out of Office" Missing from toolbar in Outlook 2007
Just noticed this today. Looking for guidance. Are you using an Exchange account? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/374 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C16106D3-342C-42F1-B440-FC8842EC4BB5@microsoft.com... > Just noticed this today. Looking for guidance. Just to clarify,...

Need to re-add "Tools" button to Menu Bar
I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar an need to re-add it. Does anyone know how to do that? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi goto 'Tools - customize', select your menubar in this list and click 're-set' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar and > need to re-add it. Does anyone know how to do that? > Thanks > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ A) The OP lost his Tools menu, so he can&#...

if picture is slightly out of focus can i fix it.
took a picture of a celeb and it is slightly out of focus,picture was taken using a nokia 6720 mobile phone.Is there a program or the like that can maybe auto focus?? In article <41C251A7-4E88-4B4A-A7E5-0456D54E0295@microsoft.com>, Animal wrote: > took a picture of a celeb and it is slightly out of focus,picture was taken > using a nokia 6720 mobile phone.Is there a program or the like that can maybe > auto focus?? Some image editing programs do what's called Sharpening. That can sometimes improve a slightly out of focus photo somewhat. If you don't h...

Whay does an update CRASH Access?
Running Access 2003 on XP, doing a select from a table and passing the results to this subroutine to update another table. When running in debug mode, it works. When I stop it an anaylze the update statement, copy and paste into a new query, it works. Running without debug turned on, Access crashes (on three different installations of Access). What I know to be true: 1. the input record set contains records, all fields are non-null 2. the datatypes are correct 3. it crashes on the first record Any clues? ---- Sub UpdLicenseGrantedOutput(rstOutput As Recordset) Dim SQL_...

FIX FOR =N/A errors from EOMONTH
I discovered that, after a lot of pain and frustration, a fix for a file corrupted by this error is to simply open it in Open Office calc, and save it down again. I lost three hours figuring this out, but saved about 20 by not having to redo all of the =n/a's. Hope this helps someone. Best, Drew ...

Access 2002 crashes when using Access 2000 DB
I have a client for whom I've created a fairly extensive database (around 30 tables, lots of queries, forms, reports) that works fine in Access 2000 (on a client PC running Windows 98 and on my computer running Windows XP Pro). When they use the database in Access 2002, adding data to a new record crashes MS Access ("program died - do you want to send a message to Microsoft about this error?"). This happens consistently both at the client's site and on one of our computers (in both cases running Windows XP Pro and Office XP). Before this week the client was getting a...

Textbox in form that updates a table.
Is it possible for a textbox within a form to update a section within a table? If so how. Also I wanted to know is it possible to gray out a command button on a form after its clicked. Normally a textbox will update a single value in a single field in a table. To update several rows of a table, you can use an update query. The update query can use the value in the textbox on your form. To grey out a command button, you would set it's enabled property to false. Note: you must move focus to another control so that the command button doesn't have the focus at the time. Jeanette Cu...

Is there a size limit for putting a excel webpage online?
I took a large spreadsheet with an autofilter in place and created a webpage from it, but have never been able to get it to work after putting it online. Where can I help on this subject? I sent it to someone else who sd he would try something and he sd it was too big for frontpage. I put all my CDs in software to get info on them then exported to a txt file, then put that in excel and tweeked it and put in the filter. It's around 3450 rows long (to give some reference) Thanks, Pull ...

Sharing a master calendar and updating in Outlook..
How Can i share a master calendar on outlook where everyone of our employees (12) can access and update? Is it possible on Outlook to do this. We are on an exchange server. Yes - create a public calendar folder, and set permissions on it as you wish. I wouldn't make more than a couple of people 'owners' - David wrote: > How Can i share a master calendar on outlook where > everyone of our employees (12) can access and update? Is > it possible on Outlook to do this. We are on an exchange > server. ...

updating two seperate spreadsheets with same info
I have 2 seperate spreadsheets one with monthly info and one with yearly info. I wondered if there was a way to update the same info in one spreadsheet and it automatically fill in in the other spreadsheet since its the same information going into both databases without having to copy/paste all the time why not have one where you filter for month ??? data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "T" <T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E30B3EE-2D44-4E1D-8F10-16CC36DB8D6E@microsoft.com.....

update links without other worksheet open?
All of a sudden my Excel 2002 will not open a workbook that contains links to other workbooks unless the other workbook is open. I get a dialog saying links could not be updated and to edit them. Any suggestions from anyone on how to change settings so the linked workbooks do not need to be open to update? Thanks. It kind of sounds like the linked workbook has moved (or been deleted). Any chance that it isn't there anymore? Something to try... With the workbook closed, Tools|Options|Edit tab Check "Ask to update automatic links" Then file|open your workbook. You shou...

HR version number not updating after installing SP
Hello, We upgraded Great Plains & Human resources to 8.0 & also installed SP2. After the SP2, The Great Plains version number has properly updated to 8.00g34 but the HR version still says 8.00.7 instead of 8.00.10 on the server & other wrkstations. This was not a problem. The HR modified reports all upgraded fine & all workstations are able to run the modified HR reports except one wrkstn. This one wrkstn. has properly updated the HR version number to 8.00.10. When we try to run an HR report from this wrkstn, it says that the dictionary is not found. The reports need to ...

SBS 2008 Server Not Updating Properly
I am running Windows update an SBS 2008 box. The machine seems to download and install 39 updates, then it fails with the message: Some updated were not installed Restart now to finish installing updates. Succeded: 1 update Failed: 38 updates Error(s) found: Code 80070718 Windows update encountered an unknown error. Code 643 Windows update encountered an unknown error. I started with needing 43 updates, and each time it installs only 1. If I run it again, it will probably install 1 and tell me it failed to install 37 others. Please help. Thanks! ...

Exchange 5.5 server not updating Service Pack.
Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 5.5 loaded on it. Windows was at SP2, and Exchange was at SP1. Updated Windows to SP4, rebooted, all works well. Went to update Exchange to SP4, and it tells me that a newer version is already installed, and Update quits. Same thing happens with SP3 or SP4 for Exchange. I can check the Mad.exe and the Store.exe, and both versions report Version 6.0 Build 4712.7 (Service Pack 1). This does not make any sense to me. I know you do not have to install Exchange SP's before Windows, as I have loaded other Win2K boxes, updated to SP4 and then upgraded Exc...

The new CRM VPC "Cannot display web page"
I am attempting to run the new CRM VPC image. I have an internet connection and everything else seems to have downloaded properly, but I can't launch CRM. Neither through Outlook nor Web client. Any suggestions? Thank you! maybe you have an IP address conflict? Change the network settings within the virtual pc console to "local only" and restart the system. "Suzy" wrote: > I am attempting to run the new CRM VPC image. I have an internet connection > and everything else seems to have downloaded properly, but I can't launch > CRM. Neither through Ou...

His Name is "LORD Almighty" not god! Look for urself
Open our eyes and ears Jesus Christ is Lord ...

Must be connected to the internet to sign in online.
I have used Money 2007 for quite some time now with XP. I just got a new computer with Vista and am now getting this message, even though I have logged in to microsoft passport, and am on the internet when I am trying to log in to money. I tried to download the Adobe flash file Money said it needed, but IE won't let me do it. How does one use Money with Vista? In microsoft.public.money, TMD wrote: >I have used Money 2007 for quite some time now with XP. I just got a new >computer with Vista and am now getting this message, even though I have >logged in to microsoft pas...

libcmt.lib : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type "IA64" conflicts with target machine type "IX86"
Hi group, Getting this error when i build my MFC GUI application in release configuraration with MS VC++6.0. libcmt.lib : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type "IA64" conflicts with target machine type "IX86" but in debug configuraration, fine with 0 errors and 0 warnings. please help on this regard Thanks Neel You appear to be trying to link an Itanium object file into an x86 program. joe On 2 Mar 2006 21:48:58 -0800, "Neel" <urneel@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi group, > >Getting this error when i build my MFC GUI application in release &...

Manulipate "Open With" Menu
How can I manipulate the "Open With" menu in Windows 7? I have applications I would like to have an option to use on certain types of data, and "Open With" seems like the perfect solution if I could only add my choice to the list. For example, use VLC to watch a .iso move file. Windows 7 only gives a choice to burn the .iso file to my DVD burner and I would like to ad an application like VLC to the "Open With" list so I have the option to also watch the move. Thanks. In article <549E3A2A-1AEC-4D47-943A-DCE6A3842AAB@microsoft.com>, gcat...

return all entries where name contains "LEN"
I have a table: (Dummy Scenario) -ID -Name -Join_Date -Remark ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'd like to: Retrieve all entries where the name contains "LEN" , so names such as "ALLEN", "LENNY", "LENUS" etc.. should be returned. (In SQL, we write --> where the name LIKE "*LEN*", ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My question: 1) how can i do it in a form ? 2) Is that possible to return all results into a "DataG...