On-line services set up failed with "new & improved" Money update

Money 2005 Premium: with the mid-August unannounced update by Microsoft, I
lost my ability to go on-line.  I reviewed the instructions inside Money and
tried to re-set the on-line service but I'm now in a loop that doesn't seem
to have any way to back out of it or to move forward successfully.

Instead of disabling the account first, which is listed in the long, weary
icon version of the update instructions, I went to set up online services and
now have the message "complete setup for online services" which apparently
will not work because I consistently get a message that says on-line services
are temporarily unavailable...at 5 in the morning, 9 in the morning, 5 in the
afternoon, 10 at night...I don't think so.  It's something with my program.
Any suggestions on what I need to do to re-establish the on-line services for
my banking?
--
wiredless1
0

Yes I am having the exact same problem with the exact version Money 2005
premium with update. Can somebody PLEASE help ?

"wiredless" wrote:

> Money 2005 Premium: with the mid-August unannounced update by Microsoft, I
> lost my ability to go on-line.  I reviewed the instructions inside Money and
> tried to re-set the on-line service but I'm now in a loop that doesn't seem
> to have any way to back out of it or to move forward successfully.
>
> Instead of disabling the account first, which is listed in the long, weary
> icon version of the update instructions, I went to set up online services and
> now have the message "complete setup for online services" which apparently
> will not work because I consistently get a message that says on-line services
> are temporarily unavailable...at 5 in the morning, 9 in the morning, 5 in the
> afternoon, 10 at night...I don't think so.  It's something with my program.
> Any suggestions on what I need to do to re-establish the on-line services for
> my banking?
> --
> wiredless1
0
Jin (4)
8/26/2007 8:38:02 AM
In microsoft.public.money, jin wrote:

>Yes I am having the exact same problem with the exact version Money 2005
>premium with update. Can somebody PLEASE help ?

So you and wiredless decided to not do step 2 of
http://www.microsoft.com/Money/OnlineServices/Update_Instructions/default.mspx
because you thought it that part of the procedure was long and
weary?

It's hard to imagine what you did instead.

>"wiredless" wrote:
>
>> Money 2005 Premium: with the mid-August unannounced update by Microsoft, I
>> lost my ability to go on-line.  I reviewed the instructions inside Money and
>> tried to re-set the on-line service but I'm now in a loop that doesn't seem
>> to have any way to back out of it or to move forward successfully.
>>
>> Instead of disabling the account first, which is listed in the long, weary
>> icon version of the update instructions, I went to set up online services and
>> now have the message "complete setup for online services" which apparently
>> will not work because I consistently get a message that says on-line services
>> are temporarily unavailable...at 5 in the morning, 9 in the morning, 5 in the
>> afternoon, 10 at night...I don't think so.  It's something with my program.
>> Any suggestions on what I need to do to re-establish the on-line services for
>> my banking?
>> --
>> wiredless1
0