No word from Microsoft...

How come there's been no reply from MS regarding the log-in issue, nor is it
mentioned on their website? It's been going on all day now and I for one am
pretty fed up with it!

How about it Microsoft? Surely SOMEBODY reads this group?

Ray Martin

0
me994 (146)
7/27/2004 7:06:58 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Commandbar not getting added to inspector when word is used as editor
Hi, I have written a Com Add-in which adds a new Commandbar to the New Mai window. I am using the NewInspector event to place a Commandbar wit buttons on a new mail Inspector window , I.e. Whenever New Mail messag window is opened. I have created a new commandbar and aded a ne commandbutton on that newly created commandbar. Everything is working fine if i use HTML as mail editor. If i use wor as the default mail editor in outlook, then the commandbar is no getting added and also the buttons. Could someone please suggest me what i should do to add the commandbar to the word mail editor when ...

Is Microsoft immunised against Oracle's Migration Utility
Oracle has a migration utility that lets you convert an application in Access to Oracle forms. See <http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/application_express/ viewlets/apex_quicktour_viewlet.html> Does Microsoft have a similar utility, one that can convert Access forms and reports to .Net ? I am looking at migrating an application built in Access to a .Net web application real fast without having to go thru' the whole re-engineering process. Can anybody help? Thanks, Supriya I'd be really interested in this also I just can't wait for someone to step up ...

Display a SharePoint document library in a Microsoft CRM 3.
I want to display SharePoint documents library in MS CRM3.0 and i did all as it writen in http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/iframesharepoint.mspx but when i try to view the result then no effect on the Case Form. I need tips for removing error. 1. Log on to your Microsoft CRM server using an account with administrative credentials. Administrative credentials are required in order to customize a Microsoft CRM form. 2. Open a browser window and navigate to your Microsoft CRM 3.0 Web site. 3. On the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Customization, and then click Cust...

Style Separator Used in a Frame (MS Word 2007)
Hello, I'm using MS Word 2007 on a PC with Windows XP. Here is my issue: I am putting a figure and caption in a frame, but i don't want the entire caption to show up in my table of figures. For example, I have a caption like: Figure 2.1: Exploding Foil Initiator: (a) Overall; (b) Free-body diagram I don't want the entire caption ": (a) Overall; (b) Free-body diagram" to show up in my table of figures; therefore, I tried to use a style separator and I have: Figure 2.1: Exploding Foil Initiator % : (a) Overall; (b) Free-body diagram where "%&...

Unable To Download Microsoft Live Messenger
When I try to download the software I get this error code: 80004005 Source HIG . I'm running windows 7 . Greetings, You may just want to do a manual install from the Microsoft Installer files (MSI) themselves (that's all the installer downloads). You can grab them from here: http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E3785B1281BBDA1!3332.entry -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com (c) 2010 Jonathan Kay...

Microsoft Office upgrade
I own Microsoft Office 98 and wish to upgrade to the 2004 or newer version of Office suite. Are there any arrangements for doing so, other than an outright purchase similar to a new user. Also, I am a teacher; any "specials" possible. You'll find lots of information here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ The Teacher/Student edition of Office 2004 is cheaper than the upgrade price, so you may as well buy Student/Teacher Edition brand new. For Office 2004--the Teacher/Student edition is exactly the same as the regular edition. Buying 2004 now will entitle you to get the forthco...

Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector (Sxxx)
Hello I have two domains linked with a bidirectional approbation relation. From the domain B, the outlook 2003 users are using an LDAP connector to find the recipients of their emails that are in domain A. We are migrating are Domain Controlers of domain A. But if we link the LDAP connector on a new DC, then it doesn't work anymore. And if we link it on an old DC, it works fine... (Actually, we are working with the old and new DCs) The error is : In Address Book, if we select the LDAP connector, we got this message in the users list: Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector (Sxxx) ...

hello! Want to buy software Retail or OEM, Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel Symantec
WE BUY SOFTWARE EMAIL: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> WITH ANY SOFTWARE OFFERS. Sellussoftware.com WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> with what you have. WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES Email: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> with what you have. WE...

Sent Mail Dates Replaced with word NONE
I am using Outlook 97 on a W2k machine. I have suddenly developed a problem in the Sent Items folder. Several weeks back the sent date changed from the usual date to the word NONE. The other folders seem to be OK. What and where can I check settings to look for the root cause of this? TIA, Carl -- Wishing you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May it far exceed your expectations. ...

Outlook 2k3 and Word other
Hi, Rolled out Ex2k3 with OL2k3, half the clients are running Office 97/2k/XP. So now some of the functionality is broken, as expected, but customer wants Word being used for emails in Outlook. Has anybody discovered a hack or anything to get this working - it's the only feature we require... Thanks Marek On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:53:33 +1200, "Marek" <nospam@spam.spam> wrote: > >Rolled out Ex2k3 with OL2k3, half the clients are running Office 97/2k/XP. >So now some of the functionality is broken, as expected, but customer wants >Word being used for emails in...

what happened to the frames command in word for 2007?
please help me locate the frames command that was present in word 2003. i am using office 07/ word and cant lcoate it? to be clear i mean te frame command that creates a a file above, below, to the sides ofthe file... you can drag and drop between the docs. HELP! Click Office button | Word Options. In the Customize category, you can add the New Frame Above, New Frame Below, New Frame Left, and New Frame Right commands to the Quick Access Toolbar. Be sure to set "Choose commands from" to "All Commands." -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "msk&q...

Spell Check should notify me if I keep spelling a word wrong
Spell Check is a fantastic tool, however, is not helping us to improve our grammar and spelling. As more and more children are using computers as a tool for education, their misspelled words are constantly being corrected (sometimes automatically) by Word which is not encouraging them to learn how to spell and use grammar correctly. It would be great if Word could notify us if we keep spelling the same word incorrectly or keep making the same grammar errors. I would like to see a pop up that indicated how many times I have spelled a word incorrectly. As an advanced tool it...

I'm trying to add e-amail accaunts to my microsoft outlook, but ..
I'm trying to add my email accounts to my microsoft outlook, but it doesn't recognize the passwords I use when I check my email. More info needed here. Make sure you are adding POP mail accounts. Outlook will not work with web mail. If it is POP mail, check with your service provider for the correct server settings. "jv626" wrote: > I'm trying to add my email accounts to my microsoft outlook, but it doesn't > recognize the passwords I use when I check my email. ...

How to reinstall the microsoft exchange server
I have outlook 2003 and windows live was tryingto make it compatible with windows live and somehow deleted my microsoft exchange server and now I cannot open outlook...__ lje ...

Microsoft .NET Framework (any version will not install)
Any version of Microsoft .NET Framework will not install on my computer, and I need it to open a program to update my video driver. I have uninstalled and cleaned up everything .net framework, and tried to install it from the microsoft website, but it won't. Any help? -- oblivion92 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oblivion92's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/156398.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-update/1273266.htm http://forums.techarena.in Which firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware or sec...

Word bug: http hyperlinks to pdf docs open in IE, not default browser
In Word 2003 SP3, hyperlinks to PDF documents open in Internet Explorer, even though IE is not the system default browser. An adjacent hyperlink to a ".html" file in the same Word document opens in Firefox, as appropriate. This is a duplicate of an unresolved bug from Word 2002, reported here (as one of many archives for this group) http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/31307531/word-bug--http-hyperlink.aspx Have you been into Control Panel | Program and Features | Turn Windows features on or off and disabled IE? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "WBT"...

Page breaks in Mac Word 2004 when inserting revisions
Hi there, I've just installed Office 2004 and already I have an annoying problem with Word 2004. When I am viewing revisions in Page Layout view, crazy page breaks appear before every subheading, requiring annoying page scrolls all the time. The spurious page breaks can be made to disappear by turning off viewing of revisions, but this defeats the purpose of this mode. Does anyone have a work around? This problem did not exist in Office X. malcolm In article <BDC93787.12F%mhl@soton.ac.uk>, Malcolm Levitt <mhl@soton.ac.uk> wrote: > Hi there, > I've just installe...

Word spacing
Hope you can help. Using Pub. 2002. When I used to work for a living (retired now, thank God). I was a typesetter using the Quark Express program. I like to use tight word spacing when I set type. Can this be done in Pub. 2002 on an overall default setting for all fonts. Quark had this feature, does Publisher? I do some typesetting for my church. Newsletters, Etc. I would like to use this feature if available. Thanks, HANK The only way I know of is select Format, Character spacing. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Hank S." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, miti...

How do you use digital certificates for microsoft excel?
I'm looking for feedback on what kinds of applications others are currently using digital certificates for in excel. ...

Grammar check not working

Microsoft Messenger Video Conversations for Mac
I just recently bought a new iMac with Microsoft Messenger for Mac. On my old PC, I had video conversations online with my family. Now, there's no option on Microsoft Messenger on the Mac for video conversations. How can I have video conversations with people that are still on PC's? Unfortunately, Messenger for Mac does not have the ability to do video & audio chat. You could try using another program like iChat (and AOL Instant Messenger on the PC end) for that. Or you could try Skype, though I've seen mixed reviews concerning the video quality. Note that Microsoft is wor...

reading text out of word docs
I have a post I added to the microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb newsgroup yesterday with the same subject as this one (reading text out of word docs). It's about how to read word docs using vb.net. I haven't gotten any responses. I figured it wouldn't be very hard for someone who knows what they're doing. I spent hours online and in the help file yesterday and got almost nowhere. Maybe someone here would know how to handle this. I'm not goign to put all the info here because it's not vba and I don't want to xpost. Okay. Not getting help in the...