No Warning When Transaction Edits Are Going To Be Lost

I don't know how many times I have finished editing a transaction, and then
inadvertently clicked somewhere else, like up into the register to see a
prior example, and lost all my edits.  The real problem is that there is no
notification from Money that I am about to lose all my edits, it just trashes
them.

Sure would be nice if Money asked me if I want to save the edits before
discarding them, yes??

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=53135527-2ff3-4e69-bf9c-aa89575ecf51&dg=microsoft.public.money
0
Lloyd (37)
12/5/2007 5:16:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

"Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't know how many times I have finished editing a transaction, and then
> inadvertently clicked somewhere else, like up into the register to see a
> prior example, and lost all my edits.  The real problem is that there is
> no
> notification from Money that I am about to lose all my edits, it just
> trashes
> them.
>
> Sure would be nice if Money asked me if I want to save the edits before
> discarding them, yes??

> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=53135527-2ff3-4e69-bf9c-aa89575ecf51&dg=microsoft.public.money

Better yet, it should remember the data entries, so when you go back, they
are not lost.

0
taylor1 (52)