No Sponsoring - We Advertise - You Get $8,100 or else we continue to Advertise!

No Sponsoring - We Advertise - You Get $8,100 or else we continue to
Advertise!

Welcome to DollarsBlaster.com! You are invited to join one of the most
rewarding

financial ventures - online! There is nothing complicated to learn! The
entire

process is based on two ONE-TIME payments of $9 and a one time hosting fee
of $7.

But, as you'll learn very quickly, the revenue returned to you can range

anywhere, up to $8,100, and above!

Are you sick and tired of Sponsoring and Advertising? <O:P></O:P>
Join us and we will keep advertising for you until we blast $8,100 in your

PayPal, E-gold Or StormPay account -- or at least until you ask us to stop

blasting out ads!!

We Guarantee that you will make $8,100.00, per order or we will continue to
email

your broadcast until you do!

click here: http://www.geocities.com/solo_parachicas

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Project/Sub-Project In Continuous List?
I've got a little timekeeping system that allows the user to enter task descriptions, start/stop times and then select "Project" from a combo box. I'd like to do some analysis on the data, and allocating tasks to sub-project's seems necessary. Problem is that in a continuous list, all the combo boxes behave the same. So if I make cboSubProject.RowSource tb a query that includes only sub-projects under the project selected in cboProject, the sub-projects in other rows on the screen come and go as cboSubProject's list changes. Anybody got a strategy for situation...

How do I get colour separated printouts red and black?
Trying to prepare and print colour separated printouts of a publisher document. I want printouts of red and also in black. The printer I'm using is a Hp Deskjet 720C Could this be the problem? Make a back-up of the file Delete all the red items on the page and print that page, Do not save the file and close it Then re-open the file and delete all the black items on the page and print that. >-----Original Message----- >Trying to prepare and print colour separated printouts of a publisher >document. I want printouts of red and also in black. The printer I'm using &g...

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

non-continuous section breaks
I’ve been doing a lot of content removal and rearrangement. When I view headers/footers in a Word 2007 .docm file, they number from beginning to end like this: Section 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8. The fallout from this is the page numbering for section 7 will not continue from previous section. Is there a way to make the section numbers sequential again so my page numbers will correct themselves? Also, is this a cautionary tale about not cutting whole sections and moving them (I have a mix of landscape and portrait pages). I’ve never experienced non-sequential section numbering bef...

Please help with getting the right structure from dataset using GetXML()
Hi everyone, I need your help getting my getXML method to function the way I need it to. I have a stored procedure that returns data into a dataset (I am using VB.NET). I use getXML with dataset and I get the following result: <NewDataSet> <Table> <StudentFirstName>John</StudentFirstName> <StudentMiddleName>J</StudentMiddleName> <StudentLastName>Smith</StudentLastName> <StudentAddressType>Permanent</StudentAddressType> <StudentAddressLine1>123 Some Rd</StudentAddressLine1> <StudentAddressLine...

8 bytes vs. 4 bytes Struct member alignment
Hi, I have an VC++ application which I have to compile on **4 bytes Struct member alignment** in order to read correctly a binary file and pass the data to a complex structure. (As default, VC++ Struct member alignment compilation is 8 bytes. But if I compile as 8 bytes, the element of structure are not correctly interpreted). Part of this project (compiled as 4 bytes) should be integrated into a master application compiled as 8 bytes as default. Which is the way to deal with this 4 bytes and 8 bytes simultaneous? (I would prefer NOT to change the structure members and I would like to keep th...

Quest
does csvde has limitied attributes to export ? For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe to csvde for export. Can it be done ? Why not just pipe to a csv file -- Richard Siddaway All scripts are supplied "as is" and with no warranty PowerShell MVP Blog and PowerShell User Group: http://msmvps.com/blogs/RichardSiddaway/Default.aspx "IT Staff" wrote: > does csvde has limitied attributes to export ? > > For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe > to csvde for e...

SQL to get the lowest unique value from table
Hi I'm looking for some SQL to get the lowest unique value in a table: eg, <table> ID BID 1 1 2 1 3 1 4 2 5 2 6 2 7 3 8 4 3 is the lowest unique value. I would need to return the ID. Any suggestions? thanks Lee "Lee" <lee@digital-interactive.com> wrote in message news:a981d263-7f22-4b14-8493-014559da8590@z41g2000yqz.googlegroups.com... > Hi > I'm looking for some SQL to get the lowest unique value in a table: > eg, > > <table> > > ID BID > 1 1 > 2 1 > 3 1 > 4 2 > 5 2 > 6 2 ...

Get External Data
I have a 2 column table which is likely to change length whenever the Refresh Data menu option is selected. The table links to another software package (SAGE). I don't have formulae in adjacent columns so my problem can not be solved by checking the "Fill Down formulas in columns adjacent to data" box. I do, however, have text in adjacent columns (which the user selects from an in-cell drop down list) which I need to remain aligned with the relevant row. The "insert entire rows for new data ..." option does not appear to do what it says! It only inserts rows in the...

Importing text using get external data
I have created a query spreadsheet that gets certain data from another spreadsheet (call it data spreadsheet). The data spreadsheet has a column where text is stored, which in some cases exceeds more than 255 characters. The query that imports such data truncates the text to the first 255 characters. Is there a way around it ? Any input will be appreciated. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Vertias 8.6 Exchange 2000 unable to restore public folders
Anyone has any ideas or links that will point me in the right direction on the correct way to restore a Public Folder in Exchange 2000 I'm using Veritas 8.6 Backup for Exchange. ...

problem getting my hotmail contacts into outlook
I am new to outlook and want my hotmail contacts to be in outlook it says that you can do it and believe me I have tried, using all the help features available but no luck it says you need an MSN connector which I have tried to find. Hi , have a look on this site : "Download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for MSN" http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=aa0ad3b0-e1a4-4990-a2be-dde78fed0709&displaylang=en Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public...

Socket relared problem (getting free port number dynamically) #2
Hi all, i have one problem related to thread. i am having my main thread running which will on some event create a thread for validation purpose and then will start working. and now this validator thread will create a socket and it will bind to port 20111. and then will wait for client to connect. but before waiting for client to connect it will send a message to the main thread that validation is done. but in this way i need to stick with port 20111.which i really don't want. Is it possible for me to get a free port from operating system or from winsock library and then i should bind t...

Any conciderations for McAfee Enterprise 8 on Exchange 2000
As this new enterprise AV product contains a firewall, are the any consideration to take into account with access to ports etc. The last thing I want to do is upgrade to V8 and kill the mail server. There isn't much in the supplied documentation about IIS and Exchange. make sure port 25 not blocked. "TheDragon" wrote: > As this new enterprise AV product contains a firewall, are the any > consideration to take into account with access to ports etc. The last thing > I want to do is upgrade to V8 and kill the mail server. > > There isn't much in the su...

Getting the longest lengh in range of cells
I am trying to get the length of the longest cell in a range and use the array {=len(a1:a1)}. What happens is that it picks up the length of cell A1. Is there a way in a formula to determine the longest cell length in a range, or through VBA. Thanks in advance Hi Try this formula array (please amend with last row number): {=MAX(LEN(A1:A7))} HTH Cordially Pascal "Geoff" <gh@bob.com> a �crit dans le message de news:uMKoCQiSFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I am trying to get the length of the longest cell in a range and use the > array {=len(a1:a1)}. What happen...

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load MSO.DLL" Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice? Change the compatibility to Windows XP. (BTW, if you search this newsgroup, you'll see this issue has been addressed many times._ -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----...

Possible to get rid of without rebuilding everything?
Hi all, Back to years ago, the consultant set up our forest with empty root domain and one child domain. Right now, the forest functional level is windows 2003. and all DCs are windows 2003 domain controller. All users and servers are on the child domain. Currently, we are thinking to move to Windows 2008 DCs. If we need to get rid of the empty root domain. is this possible without affecting our applications (exchange etc..)? BTW, why is the reason to keep this empty root domain? Thank you! You are stuck with the root domain forever. Root domain is no longer consi...

URGENT: Creating a chart (Getting the correct input and output) unable to figure out
Hi, I have been trying to create this chart since a long time now and go no clue what am donig wrong. I have some machines in my company and all of them have a end of life for example: Machine 1, at location A with End of Life in 2004 Machine 2, at location B with End of Life in 2008 I want the years on x-axis and the machine locations on y-axis. Afte that I want horizantal lines representing machines which also show th end of life. For a better understanding, see the attached excel file. I have als created an image of the chart I'm looking to draw. Please advise. Thanks. Ker ...

Tennessee Frist Sales Tax Holiday 8/4/06 to 8/6/06?
Hello, Today I got a memo from the Tennessee Department of Revenue for a Back-to-School Supplies, Clothing, and Computers Tax-Exempt During Tennessee's First Sales Tax Holiday. In August of this year, Tennessee will hold its first annual sales tax holiday, giving shoppers the opportunity to purchase certian school suppliers, computers and clothing tax-free for a specific period of time beginning at 12:01am on Friday, Aug 4 and ending at 11:59pl on Sunday, Aug 6. We have stores on all different parts of Tennessee with different items sales tax base on their location. I saw two opt...

=?utf-8?B?V2FudCB0byByZXBsYWNlIHRoZSBzcGVjaWFsIGNoYXIgKOKAoikgd2hpbGUgcmVhZGluZyB4bWwgYnkgWG1sVGV4dFJlYWRlciBDbGFzcw==?=
hi, i am using XmlTextReader class to read xml from http link ,now my problem is that i want to replace the special characters(•) from xml before reading its tag, coz it is giving the error in XmlTextReader reader.Read() method. Please suggest any solutions to this. Thanks in advance, Ashish ashu2409 wrote: > i am using XmlTextReader class to read xml from http link ,now my problem is > that i want to replace the special characters(•) from xml before reading > > its tag, coz it is giving the error in XmlTextReader reader.Read() method. > > Please suggest any solu...

OWA + more than 8 letters alias name
Recently I have experienced that users whoes email account has more than 8 letters have problem using OWA with error message of "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden". Users with less or equal to 8 letters have no problem at all. My server is Exchange 2003 (native mode). Much appreciated! ...

earn extra money and get paid weekly
Earn and get weekly .Minimum payout is Rs.50 only. Just follow 5 steps and start earnings To start earnings click here- http://All4Webs.com/2/m/wassu2007/home.htm ...

=?Utf-8?B?5LiL6LyJ5YWN6LK755qE5Y+N55eF5q+SIDMxNTk=?=
許多性能問題和安全性您的計算機造成惡意病毒,最好的辦法對付,這是得到承認和防病毒在計算機上安裝更新 殺毒軟件免費下載: http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/ 鏈接網站的內容: http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/ http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_617.html http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post.html http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_8504.html http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_2183.html http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_3709.html http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_5872.html http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_7172.html http://antiviruscn.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post...

Multiple Data Validations continued...
Thanks Frank, but I have dozens of options. Is there any way besides using VBA? I have 4 Data Validation lists, 3 of which use the INDIRECT function. Once the last list is chosen, I need a value entered automatically in the adjacent cell. ie: If cell E2="Standard Oak", then I need the number 5 in cell F2 If cell E2="Standard Maple", I need the number 6 in cell F2. etc. Any help would be appreciated. joe Hi Joe frist please stay in the original thread - makes it easier to contionue For multiple options you may use VLOOKUP. e.g. you have a separate sheet (lets say ...

Continue page numbering from previous document while Indexing
Hi! I have a very long document that I have split into several smaller documents to work on and consequently, I have set the page numbering for each subsequent according to the last page of the previous document: "Document #1: Page 1-500" "Document #2: Page 501-750" "Document #3: Page 751-900" However, when I do Indexing in Document #2, regardless of the page number I have set up, it reverts to Page 1 when updating the Index and resets the entire page numbering in that document. How can I 'force' the Indexing to recognize the subsequent pag...