No account number shown in printed checks

Using Money 2007 Deluxe.

Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account
numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of the payees has an account number
entered in the appropriate place, in the "Go to Payees" detail listing.

Can't figure out what's going on here!

Thanks for any assistance.

Dave
0
DaveM518 (75)
3/17/2007 3:37:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:37:03 -0700, Dave M. <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Using Money 2007 Deluxe.
>
>Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account
>numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of the payees has an account number
>entered in the appropriate place, in the "Go to Payees" detail listing.
>
>Can't figure out what's going on here!
>
>Thanks for any assistance.
>
>Dave

If you want an account number to print on checks you print yourself, you will
need to enter it either into an address field, or the Memo line.

The account number in the Payee Field is used for Online payments
--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
3/17/2007 3:55:24 PM
Ron,

Thanks. That does explain it. Except I can't find a "memo" line...I'll try
the "Comment" line instead.

Dave M.

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:37:03 -0700, Dave M. <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Using Money 2007 Deluxe.
> >
> >Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account
> >numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of the payees has an account number
> >entered in the appropriate place, in the "Go to Payees" detail listing.
> >
> >Can't figure out what's going on here!
> >
> >Thanks for any assistance.
> >
> >Dave
>
> If you want an account number to print on checks you print yourself, you will
> need to enter it either into an address field, or the Memo line.
>
> The account number in the Payee Field is used for Online payments
> --ron

0
DaveM518 (75)
3/17/2007 4:09:05 PM
Nothing from the Payees details prints except an address, if so configured.

If you want something like this to print, you must enter it in the MEMO of
the TRANSACTION.

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:09:05 -0700, Dave M. <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Ron,
>
>Thanks. That does explain it. Except I can't find a "memo" line...I'll try
>the "Comment" line instead.
>
>Dave M.

Look for the Memo line when you enter the check.  If you are using the option
to show the forms, it is the bottom line.  If you are not using that option,
then it will appear below categories and properties
--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
3/17/2007 6:51:20 PM
Perfect! Now I get it (duh!). Thanks very much, Dick.

Dave

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> Nothing from the Payees details prints except an address, if so configured.
>
> If you want something like this to print, you must enter it in the MEMO of
> the TRANSACTION.
>
> "Dave M." <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Thanks. That does explain it. Except I can't find a "memo" line...I'll try
> > the "Comment" line instead.
> >
> >> On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:37:03 -0700, Dave M.
> >> <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com>

> >> If you want an account number to print on checks you print yourself, you
> >> will
> >> need to enter it either into an address field, or the Memo line.
> >>
> >> The account number in the Payee Field is used for Online payments
> >> --ron

0
DaveM518 (75)
3/17/2007 6:54:00 PM
Glad we could help. thanks for the feedback.

> Perfect! Now I get it (duh!).

SPELL CHECK
I am unable to use spell check in outlook express....get the message...."an error occurred while the spelling was checked".... any help would be appreciated..thnx...sam If you are on exchange try and remove your profile folder from both the server and the client machine. Had the same problem last week. >-----Original Message----- >I am unable to use spell check in outlook express....get >the message...."an error occurred while the spelling was >checked".... > >any help would be appreciated..thnx...sam >. > Owen <ohein@sasktel.net> wro...

Printing titles
I'm using Excel XP and I am unable to use the Print title Repeat rows it is greyed out all the time. I have tried several machines and different files. Help please!! Are you getting there by using menu, File, Print, Page Setup, Sheet Tab? "Martin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021101c3de76$0de69bb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Excel XP and I am unable to use the Print title > Repeat rows it is greyed out all the time. I have tried > several machines and different files. Help please!! Martin, This may be because you'v...

Print Preview B&W
My print preview is also in B&W. Before installing Pub 07 it was fine. My color/grayscale icon is "non-clickable." ANY IDEAS? Yes. I assume you have an HP printer. this is a known bug and I reported it back in January. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Cybertyper" <Cybertyper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15E331BA-70BD-4C6B-98B9-9D69E2B81108@microsoft.com... > My print preview is also in B&W. Before installing Pub 07 it was fine. > My > color/grays...

Only printing header in Windows Live Mail
My canon printer has suddenly stopped printing the email content - only the header. Printing in word, excel etc not affected. Using W7 (+ Firefox if that relavent). Any suggestions please Does you have the same problem if you try printing from IE? WLM depends on IE for printing services. Take a look at this: Print and Print Preview May Display Only Text at Top of Page http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272518 It's a similar problem for a different version but the fix may apply. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Jem" <Jem@discussions.mic...

Printing changes layout
I am printing a booklet on Pub 2002 - when I print one page, it prints a page where everything has changed - resized, cut off the edges, etc. The worst part - when done printing, it goes back to normal view and it actually changes my layout to match what is printed - permanently. Any ideas what is going on? I printed on both my Lexmark and HP printers, does the same thing. I have Windows XP. Help! Thanks! Look at your page layout, has it changed? I know this will happen to me occasionally when I change printers. If I change back to the original printer the publication will revert...

How to Exclude Account from Budget when Option Check Box is Inactive?
I want to exclude the income in my retirement accounts from being included in the budget planning and being shown as income in monthly reports. In the account details, the option is "checked" to include in budget planner but the lined is grayed out and in-active and thus I can't uncheck it. How to uncheck? ...

Auto-numbering of Opportunities
Hello all, I have one question: considering that Opportunities are not meant to be auto-numbered by design, what is the best practice to implement auto-numbering on such entities? Thank you in advance, Hrvoje Try this blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2008/05/13/auto-numbers-in-microsoft-dynamics-crm.aspx Greetings Patrick H "Hrvoje Vrbanc" wrote: > Hello all, > > I have one question: considering that Opportunities are not meant to be > auto-numbered by design, what is the best practice to implement > auto-numbering on such entities? > > Tha...

Downloads checking account information into my Money 2006 Savings
I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file?-- Grasshopper In microsoft.public.money, New Money 2006 user wrote: >I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I >import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. >Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file? Is the problem you have the one described in http://support.microsoft....

Number of wsheets in an excel workbook???
hey guys, how many wsheets does one excel workbook have? I need to have about 66 - is that possible? Thanks. Maria -- mariasa ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mariasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31726 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=521656 Yes I have created a workbook with more sheets in it that that. obviously depending on the amount of data on each sheet your workbook could be getting quite large and possibly unmanageable! I guess you will have to try it! D...

Non Inventory Item Posting Account
where to set the default post account (debit) for receiving of non-inventory item, with and without purchase order? I tried to use Posting Accounts>Sales>Non Invenotised Item but it does not seems to pick up. Dear HFLo: You need to set the posting accounts in the Purchasing series for receiving transactions. However, there is no 'Non-Inventory' posting account setting in Purchasing as there is in Sales, so the account you want the non-inventoried item charged to really needs to be selected when you are setting up the Purchase Order. When you enter the item in the PO Line ...

Printing checks #6
When I print to blank stock in the pay to the order of line the Account name is printed rather than the Payee name. This is the test version of Money which I would like to buy and use as it seem to have features which I like but the print glitch is a problem. Is there something I am not doing correctly or is this a "Feature?" Thanks, Dave. ...

how to write a number with 0
Hi how to write number starting with 0 for eg. i want to write number 021495566 i had tried but it gives 21495566 pls do the needfu -- NITESH ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1759 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48272 Hi Nitesh, Try using the custom format: 000000000 --- Regards, Norman "NITESH G" <NITESH.G.1y475y_1131346800.4507@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:NITESH.G.1y475y_1131346800.45...

One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected. Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments. Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column height: 0.3069" When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as narrow as I can make them. I am missing somethi...

Portrait only printing in Excel
I have an interesting problem. I have a workstation (Dell Pentium IV XP PRO) that has Office 2k on it. When I/we try to print to a networked printer, the document will only print in portrait no matter what changes I make to page settings or printer settings. We are on Active Directory, so as long as the documents are submitted from a different computer, it will print fine. Any suggestions? This could be a complete waste of your time, but the first thing I'd try is to reinstall the printer driver. (maybe even get a fresh driver from the printer manufacturer's web site???) Howa...

how print page out of pages, w/o header?
Thanks for any help. I have a workbook, with a header for some columns, but the last page of the workbook (the lowest rows of worksheet), don't need the headers, but I don't see any functions for stopping headers on a certain page. Is this possible? Not a big deal, it's just a row of labels with no info underneath them, but I would like to get rid of this header for this one last page if possible. Of course, I could change from headers to putting it into the worksheet itself, but I was wondering if I could do it this way. Thanks again. Check your print range in File | Page ...

printing row headings
I'd like to print the row headings on each page without printing the column headings. the rat wrote: > I'd like to print the row headings on each page without printing the column > headings. To: The Rat File | Page Setup | Sheet Tab On this tab, for "Print Area" select all but the row with the headings for "Rows to repeat at top" select the row with the headings Check results with "Print Preview" button Texas Handly ...

Bold text appears in print preview but does not print bold
I am working on a menu in Publisher. In print preview, all text in bold appears bold, but when I actually print, portions of the bold text does not print in bold. This problem applies to all text within specific text boxes. For some text boxes the bold prints and for some it doesn't. Any suggestions would be enormously appreciated. What version Publisher? Don't know if that makes a difference however. If you look in the font directory in the control panel you will see a separate font for bold, italic, condensed and so on for fonts like Times New Roman and Arial. If you use ...

NTDSUTIL Roles different than shown with LDIFDE
I thought I posted this earlier but can't see it. I am trying to do ADPREP /RODC on a server 2008 box. We have a 2003 Domain with some 2008 Domain Controllers. When I try to run the above it says it can't reach the infrastructure master. Server#2 has all the FSMO roles according to NTDSUTIL and according to ADUC. When running this command "ldifde -f Infra_DomainDNSZones.ldf -d "CN=Infrastructure,DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=xxxx,DC=com" -l fSMORoleOwner" it says that the Infrastructure Role is held by Server #1. Why the discrepancy? How to resolve?...

Barcode printing to serial port
I have an old thermal label printer and its connected via a serial port how do i change the font on a serial port or send an object to the printer so that the barcode will print ...

Want to see only specific number of records on a form
Hi I have a form with default view as "Continuous Forms". When I openthis form I only want to see the records equal to Recordcount i.e. ifI have 3 records I should only see three records. I dont want to seean extra one record which is blank. The easy way is simply to set the allow additions to "no".(you will still be able to add records via a code, or perhaps a "add" button you provide.Or, perhaps you don't even need add record ability...Anyway...give the above a try..it will remove that extra "new record" entry....-- Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP)...

Spell checking in Access 03-04-10
Hello, I am using Access 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2. Though the help file tells me I can use the spell checker in Access, that option is grayed out on my Home/Records Tab. I want to check spelling in report design. How do I do so? -- Thanks, Bob Bob, Spell checking in Design View is done via eye balls. I know of no other way to accmplish that task. Note, that the spell check is for actual data that is stored in tables. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors I...

Paying Bills
Hello, I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for payment. I can only create one bill for the first account # I do not see how to add a second bill for my second account # Is there a way around this? Thanks Frank Money 2004 Yes. Use different payees like MasterCard {hers} and MasterCard {his}. The braces ant their contents make this work and suppress the contents when, say, printing a check. "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oln2RCfQEHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for paymen...

Printing Structures
Does Anyone Have A Solution For Printing The Structure Of A Table To The Printer Or Even Text File...dbase used to just let you list structure to print... On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:41:01 -0700, dmills <dmills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Check out Database Documenter in the menu. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Does Anyone Have A Solution For Printing The Structure Of A Table To The >Printer Or Even Text File...dbase used to just let you list structure to >print... ...

Check box to click on in excel or word
I am needing to add a shadow outlined box that you can click on in a document in either word or excel. I did it in the old excel but I'm having difficulty in the new Microsoft Office. The old and the new Office?...which versions would that be...nevermind...actually you should ask this in an Excel newsgroup this one is for Publisher (a desktop publishing program). -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "ThePools" <ThePools@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A86070-537B-404A-A39B-CFC06CAECBA0@microsoft.c...

different budget ID for single account
when calculating the budget for an expense account lets say 111-222-333, is there any way to tell which budget id to use or if both buget id are using for calculating the budget amount. the expense account exists in both budget id. ...