new clause on online services

Is this new to M2004? From the comparison page on the various M2004
versions:
3 Online services valid two or three years from first use. Online bill pay,
downloading transactions from your financial institution, downloading stock
quotes, and the ability to synchronize with MSN� Money Plus or MSN Money
expire two years from first use of Microsoft Money Standard or September 1,
2006, whichever is earlier. Online bill pay, downloading transactions from
your financial institution, downloading stock quotes, and the ability to
synchronize with MSN� Money Plus or MSN Money expire three years from first
use of Microsoft Money 2004 Premium or September 1, 2007, whichever is
earlier.

0
cfalk2 (15)
7/22/2003 1:35:19 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

03 had similar restrictions.

"Cristof Falk" <cfalk2@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Is this new to M2004? From the comparison page on the various M2004
> versions:
> 3 Online services valid two or three years from first use. Online bill
pay,
> downloading transactions from your financial institution, downloading
stock
> quotes, and the ability to synchronize with MSN� Money Plus or MSN Money
> expire two years from first use of Microsoft Money Standard or September
1,
> 2006, whichever is earlier. Online bill pay, downloading transactions from
> your financial institution, downloading stock quotes, and the ability to
> synchronize with MSN� Money Plus or MSN Money expire three years from
first
> use of Microsoft Money 2004 Premium or September 1, 2007, whichever is
> earlier.

Is it possible to automaticly name a new sheet 22/10/2003
Once every day a new worksheet will be added to my workbook and I wonder if it is possible to automate the process of naming the sheets. I would like the new sheets to be given the name of the day they were created e.g 22/10/2003. Is it at all possible. Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Marvin Hlavac Toronto, Canada Try naming the sheet with 22/10/2003. It will list the illegal characters that you can't use. That said, this will add a sheet and name it. Sub AddSheet() Dim wSht as WorkSheet Set wSht = WorkSheets.Add wSht.Name = Format(Date, "ddmmyyyy") End Sub ...

Excel Template functionality without using "File-New"
Our users tend to use windows explorer to find the worksheet (often times a template) they want to use and they double click on it to open it up. If this is a template file, it will open up as if they are editing the template - rather than opening up a new doc using that template -- and forcing them to do a "SAVE-AS" and not overwrite the template file. Is there some code/macro I can use to make it so when the user double clicks on a template file that is ACTS AS IF they used the FILE NEW MY TEMPLATE menu selection -- even when they directly double click on the templa...

New Application opening for each file
Hello, I've posted this query before, but with no luck. The same thing is happening to a couple of my friends too: Every time I double-click an Exel file, a new 'occurence'of the application (v2003) opens (complete with 'read-only/notify' dialog about Peronal.xls), rather than just opening in the already open application. Can I change it so that all files open in the already open application? In Tools-Options-General, Ignore Other Applications is unchecked - although it doesn't make any differenc either way. I have both 2003 & 2007 installed, but have 2003 a...

CRM Service Plan Changes
Can someone explain the service plan changes (effective 1/1/04) in plain English? I've read the MS site about the change to software assurance, but I would like to see concrete details as opposed to marketing fluff. Things like price difference, number of incidents, etc. -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com ...

Merge into a new document versus print
Rather surprised when I used Publisher (certificate) as a merge document and could not save the result as a new document - need to send that document to our print room. All I can do is print the final merge, I am not seeing any other option. Is there a way to do this? Windows 2002/XP Thank you. Pat Joram pjoram@monroecc.edu Hi Pat (pjoram@monroecc.edu), in the newsgroups you posted: || Nevermind - I avoided using Publisher and I grouped all the items || (in text boxes) and copied into a Word document where I can create a || new doc. versus printing. Pat, FWIW, Publisher 2003 can do t...

How to automatically number a new document(Invoice) when opening #2
I am trying to set up a template in Excel 2000 and would like to be able to automatically number each invoice as the template is 63opeed to a new document, can anyone tell me in basic terms if this is possible and how to do it please? ...

Same bank
Here's the scenario: I have two accounts Checking & Savings My wife has two accounts Checking & Savings We have two joint accounts Checking & Savings So, we call up our bank to setup online services through Money. We each need to have a separate service account because of the way the bank does things. So I have my Checking & Savings plus the joint accounts linked up to Money through "My Bank" and my wife has all her accounts linked up through "My Bank 2" (Money created that name because "My Bank" was already taken). Her bank online acc...

assign a new item schedule
Hi, RE: Preventitive Maintenance. I'm look for an easy way to assign a new item schedule to all existing equipment derived from that item. Cheers, O ...

Online Updates #4
Hi, Somehow I disabled the notification window that appears during Online Updates...the one that appears when I choose to Update manually. Does anyone have a clue on how to get it back? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, flatini wrote: > >Somehow I disabled the notification window that appears during Online >Updates...the one that appears when I choose to Update manually. Does anyone >have a clue on how to get it back? Try clicking to the right of the rotating symbol on the upper right of M07. ...

Service notes into invoice paperwork?
When invoicing service calls, is there a place (or a way) to tranfer service call notes to the invoice. On all of our service calls we have technician notes that need to also go onto the invoice for customer billing (customers seem to like to know why they are getting billed). I notice in service call entry, if you hit the printer icon on the top right of the window it shows you a service call ticket, that has some additional notes field below - but I'm guessing that is for printing out and hand writing instead of filling out electronically (if not please let me know). Anyhow, we...

New to CRM: question about using CRM remotely
Hello all, I'm really hoping you can help. The company I am working for is jumping into CRM real aggressively and MS is the front runner in the decision process based (mostly) on price. I haven't had the kind of time I would like to get to demo and explore this system. My question is about using CRM remotely. We have a number of work from home users whose main job is to add information to the CRM. They are mostly just filtering customer leads for the sales team. We would like to give them access into the company intranet to use CRM over the internet, and they would likely not ...

Erreur d'authentification entre les services de Reporting au sein de l'active directory
Im RADDADI Karim Consultant in CRM 3.0, i have a probleme concerning the configuration of the CRM 3.0 Server using a Microsoft SQL Server Cluster Environment, in fact, i have two CRM 3.0 Servers (CRMS1,CRMS2) with IISs and CRM Service, Reporting Service and Reporting Server in eatch one, and i have also Active Directory domain controller internal DNS Server (AD) and Cluster Server when i have the data base and BD_Reporting , The probleme its concerning the AD; in fact , i have a prblm in the AD : the AD cann't identifier the id(service de reporting) of CRMS1 or CRMS2 Can u help me CONG...

cannot add new task
Hallo one user has problem adding new task. After setting up new task, pressing save button,outlook sayis :"Outlook cannot finish action, inccorect parameters" (maybe wrong translation, because I have czech outlook client. its the same in several workstations, so no wrong instalation of outlook. any idea? See if this article helps at all: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;185049 "Polp" <polp@email.cz> wrote in message news:%23iG1G%23UbDHA.1600@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hallo > one user has problem adding new task. After setting ...

Messenger Service
Hello: I just go this computer and I keep on getting these unwanted "Messenger Service" communication. How can I stop this from sending these messenges. Thanks Amber either turn off the messenger service on your pc or implement a firewall to block appropriate ports "Amber" <thernandez3@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:045901c34ec1$07a3dd20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello: > > I just go this computer and I keep on getting these > unwanted "Messenger Service" communication. How can I > stop this from sending these messenges. > > Tha...

mscrm user groups in New England
Hi everyone, I have implemented MSCRM v1.2 with 30 users and was wondering if there are any user groups in the New England area. Alternatively, if anyone is in the Mass/RI area please let me know. I am trying to futher the education of my CRM implementation team on the MSCRM product was wondering how other organizations have implemented MSCRM. We have a pretty good handle on the mechanics of the program but we generally lack a broader understanding of some of the other features we have not implemented yet. We typically only use the sales module, though we also have the service module which w...

How do I make my folder list show new emails in sub-categories?
I have many sub-folder in my emails. How can I make it so I can see if any new emails come in without having my complete list open? I don't think OL2003 expands folders with unread items under them. You can use the Unread Messages search folders to find messages anywhere in the message store that are unread. "trishb123" <trishb123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C391D4A0-0E4A-4116-BA3D-993953D033E8@microsoft.com... >I have many sub-folder in my emails. How can I make it so I can see if any > new emails come in without having my complete list ope...

Pulldown for epay shows all payees, not online payees
Hi, I've been playing with the Money 2004 trial for the past week and like it enough to consider switching from Quicken, but there is one issue that really irritates me, and I'm hoping there is a way to fix it. I have only a handful of payees enabled to receive online bill payments. However, when I go to the electronic payment screen, the payee pulldown contains *all* payees in my register. I'm forced to hunt through the hundreds of payees that I never pay online to find the few payees that to whom I do send epayments. Is there a way to set an option that limits the sc...

Run same service pack for second installation on same server
Dear everyone, Currently I have installed GP 10.0 on server with SP4 and it's running fines. But for RD purpose, I installed another copies of GP 10.0 as client on separate path (C:\Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 Clients\) on same server. The problem is, when finish install I got tried to run the SP4 and event already restart the server, then I tried to run the Utlities and I got this error "There was a problem ascertaining product version information. Microsoft Dynamics Utilities will now exit. Please check the duinstall.log file for more information." I got check on d...

add new manufacturers
We have a distribution business. Since we constantly add new manufacturers to our product line. We need to constantly update and add companies to our product tables. Any suggestions that there is a utility to create these tables or suggestions on how to do? Mike Check out Integration Manager. "MJBHMWC" <mjbhmwc@micro.soft.com> wrote in message news:F9725C0F-C7D8-429D-BE4D-8806EB1B8133@microsoft.com... > We have a distribution business. Since we constantly add new manufacturers > to > our product line. We need to constantly update and add companies to our >...

Domain and new provider
Hi everyone: I'm an Exchange dummy and I've been asked to do one thing I don't know how to do. I hope you can help me to do that. My Exchange server is a Exchange 2003 Server. With my server I control all domains from my organization. Emails go through an SMTP connector which is pointing to a comunication provider server. Now We are studying if we change the communications provider and i've been asked to make one of my domains to use another SMTP connector to other communications provider to check if they work ok. How can I do that with my server?? Than...

Where on microsoft website can I purchase a new activation key
I recently lost my hard drive and after getting a new one tried to load my Office Home and Student 2007. After many frustrating hours of working with Microsoft to trouble shoot it I was told I needed to purchase a new activation key off the website. But, I have so far not been able to find it. Does anyone have the link for this? It is supposed to be around $10 To replace a CD or Product Key, you must contact Product Service Support. To locate the appropriate phone number for your product, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.a...

Service Activity Relationship Customisation
I'm having the same problem as the one described here: >> I am having problems customizing a form in CRM 3.0 and would appreciate >> any assistance. >> >> When customizing the Service Activity Form ("The main application >> form") a field called "Regarding" exists under the Details >> section. It is possible to align accounts, contacts, cases etc in this >> field. I am trying to add a field that forces the users to align the >> Service Activities with an existing Case via a lookup and not give the >> user options ...

login only works in Term Services
Hello: I have a Great Plains 8.0 client that is having a user login issue. I have not gone onsite to this client in a while. But, I think the issue simply has to do with an ODBC connection and specifically with an ODBC connection pointing to the wrong server. The controller has added a new user to Great Plains ogging in as "sa". He is trying to log into Great Plains as this user to make sure it accepts the new login. But, when he tries, he gets the famous message that says "There isn't a valid login record....." However, the login does work when he uses ...

New Bixolon Printers (srp350) not working with RMS
Hello members does anyone have opos drivers that will work with the new srp 350s made by Bixolon? Ever since samsung changed I've been having problems with this. Someone please help THank you We also had a same problem and spoke to the engineer. They need a more develpment on this. -- Tech Support 21POS, Inc. 1010 N Central Ave #430 Glendale, CA 91202 888-585-0459 "SIDSolutions" wrote: > Hello members does anyone have opos drivers that will work with the new srp > 350s made by Bixolon? > > Ever since samsung changed I've been having problems with this....

Opening a New Instance of Excel 2003
Is there a way to have Excel open in a new instance if click on a different workbook while Excel already has one open? If I do this now, the second workbook is opened in the same window as the first and I would like to have it opened in another window. Thank you very much. I hope I have made my question clear. This may help (or hurt). If you open files by double clicking on them in windows explorer.... You could try: Tools|options|General tab|Ignore other applications (check it) Then double click on the workbook in windows explorer. And be aware that turning this setting on som...