New Bank Data Download to Money 2002

OK, I still have Money 2002.  When MS Passport went away, so did my ability
to pull data from within Money.  However, I could go to my institutions,
select download transactions to Money format, and they would import right
into Money.

My bank, Chevy Chase, just changed ownership to Capital One.  Their new web
site only downloads an Excel comma delimited spreadsheet, rather than going
straight to Money.

Is there any way I can pull a set of transactions over a date range
directly?

0
greekgod (9)
9/14/2010 12:03:56 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Dimitrios Paskoudniakis wrote:

>OK, I still have Money 2002.  When MS Passport went away, so did my ability
>to pull data from within Money.  However, I could go to my institutions,
>select download transactions to Money format, and they would import right
>into Money.
>
>My bank, Chevy Chase, just changed ownership to Capital One.  Their new web
>site only downloads an Excel comma delimited spreadsheet, rather than going
>straight to Money.
>
>Is there any way I can pull a set of transactions over a date range
>directly?

Maybe you can use http://www.mt2ofx.tk/

Your bank is not listed, but maybe the CSV files are close enough.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
> In microsoft.public.money, Dimitrios Paskoudniakis wrote:
>
>>OK, I still have Money 2002.  When MS Passport went away, so did my
>>ability
>>to pull data from within Money.  However, I could go to my institutions,
>>select download transactions to Money format, and they would import right
>>into Money.
>>
>>My bank, Chevy Chase, just changed ownership to Capital One.  Their new
>>web
>>site only downloads an Excel comma delimited spreadsheet, rather than
>>going
>>straight to Money.
>>
>>Is there any way I can pull a set of transactions over a date range
>>directly?
>
> Maybe you can use http://www.mt2ofx.tk/
>
> Your bank is not listed, but maybe the CSV files are close enough.

Thanks.  As an alternative, can I get a Windows LiveID and access my bank
from Money 2002 and get the data directly that way?

0
greekgod (9)
9/14/2010 12:57:15 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Dimitrios Paskoudniakis wrote:

>Thanks.  As an alternative, can I get a Windows LiveID and access my bank
>from Money 2002 and get the data directly that way?

No.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Bank of America Bill Pay
I recently setup MS Money 2006 with my accounts at Bank of America (All except CA, WA, & ID). I am able to use direct download from within Money and it downloaded all my Payees from BofA. However, I have a stupid problem now... In Money, I have all my Bills set up with their due dates, etc. When I need to make a payment, I login to BofA on the BofA website, and schedule a bill payment via Bill Pay. Then in Money, I go to the Bills Summary page and enter the payment. When I update my BofA account after that, it automatically downloads the Bill Pay payment that I scheduled on the Bo...

Exchange Rate on Bank Transfer
Is there a way to modify the exchange rate on a bank transfer in the bank transfer screen? It seems I have to enter the Exchange Rate tables and modify the system wide exchange rate. What if the exchange rate for one transaction is different from that of another (since I have multiple bank accounts)? Adam, You can always change the exchange rate on the foreign currency checkbook whether you are transferring from or to it. If the exchange rate does not exist for the date of the transaction, the system will prompt you for a valid exchange rate depending on whether your exchange rates ar...

Find MAX data in sheet (Cell)
How would one go about finding the cell that contains the MAX info, o say any/all cells that exceeds 8,000 characters/spaces in a Excel page -- confuzedagai ----------------------------------------------------------------------- confuzedagain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2943 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49148 1. Highlight the entire document 2. Select Format->Conditional Formatting 3. Select "Formula Is" 4. Input this formula =LEN(A1)>8000 5. Format with something obvious like green bac...

Money 2002 problems
Last week, I was editing an entry, and the program crashed. Since that time, I can not open the program. I have tried everyway I can think of, but nothing happens. My operating system is Windows 98. I could reload the progam, but if I do, will I lose my current data. If that is the case, I do have a relatively current backup. Thanks for you help. Dennis H What error do you see? Reinstalling shouldn't affect your data, but I would take a backup copy of your MNY file for safety anyway. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

Switiching to Money from Quicken
Morning all, I've had it with Quicken (Canada). I've read many posts from this newsgroup and I'm encouraged that there is a cheaper alternative to the $99 upgrade just to download mutual fund quotes for one year. So basically I would like a few questions answered that were not answered on the Money website. 1. Maybe a bit to general, but are these two programs really that different in functioning. It seems that Money took the Quicken framework and built on it. 2. I want to download mutual fund/stock/currency quotes for as long as I run this software (well at least more than...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Collation on moving GP to new server
We have GP9 running on SQL 2000. We will be moving it to a new server with SQL 2005. (and then upgrade to GP 10). The instructions in KB878449 say that the new SQL server sortorder must be the same as the old server. The old server is Latin-General, binary sort. We wanted to make the new server Latin-...CI... Is there any way to do this? Due to the way DynamicsGP makes use of the tempdb, the Server default collation MUST be the same at the DYNAMICS and Company database, otherwise the tempdb will not have the same collation and you WILL get errors. Therefore, the SQL2005 instance must b...

Possible to copy and paste to a new outlook msg?
Is it possible to create a macro to copy the info from a few specific cells, create a new outlook message and paste the copied info into the new message? Thanks. Hi Derrick, Take a look at John Walkenbach's Sending Personalized Email from Excel, John Walkenbach, Tip 86, Using Outlook http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip86.htm Mail Merge - Without Word, John Walkenbach, Tip 92, in Excel, of course. (This is the one with the Elephant -- Elephants R Us). http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip92.htm You could also do this with a hyperlink, but may run into problems with length....

Money 2002 Died #2
Experiencing the same situation. Please inform us of the situation. Thanks! We have the same problem here. Money won't start up. We reinstalled and it ran initially, but now it has the same problem again. Has anyone contacted Microsoft?! >-----Original Message----- >Experiencing the same situation. Please inform us of the >situation. Thanks! >. > Same thing here. This is scary! >-----Original Message----- >We have the same problem here. Money won't start up. We >reinstalled and it ran initially, but now it has the same >problem again. Has a...

Export data in XML through Web Services
I have a WebMethod that retrive data from a DB and I want to return this data in a XML format. I try to do with the TextWriter class but I wasn't able to do, because I didn't found any example thet explain how to use the Stream attribute. Can I use the TextWriter or I have to use the XmlDocument class? Thanks in advance -------------------------------------------- Massimo Rizzotto -------------------------------------------- can you show us the code now, and show us what you are getting on the wire and show us what you would like to get on the wire? This article http://www.15secon...

No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook #2
I have Excel 2003 (11.6113.5703) running on windows XP. I have loaded the latest update from the web. When I try to change the font size of text in the axis or label of a chart, a message shows "No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook." When I do a print preview of the charts, the same message shows up and then the print previews would be displayed. I'd appreciate if you can tell me the fix. Jon Peltier has some information on this in his Charting FAQ article: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon025 and at his web site (use th...

MS Money 2002 (UK)
I would like to report on my investment portfolio by sector and geographical asset classes. If I hold investments in a UK smaller companies fund, a Global resource fund and US gilt bonds, I want to report on these assets based on their geographical locus (eg UK vs US vs global) or the sector into which they are invested. Is this possible in MS Money 2002? Asset class seems to be limited to a few pre-selected options and is only available for shares not managed funds and other investment types. The report by investment type is not good enough - needs further analysis for even small...

data labels in charts
This is a probably one of the simplest questions but I'm just starting to chart again. I have entered a category title "year" in cell A1 and entered from 1995 to 2000 from A2 to A7 that I want to appear on the horizontal axis. I have entered a title in B1(unemployed) and 5 values B2 to B7 directly below. When I choose a "column" chart my vertical axis appears correctly but the horizontal axis does not include the years as labels. The labels that appear are the numbers 1 to 6 instead of 1995 to 2000. How do I make the chart pick up the data labels from colu...

new to making forms on access
Ok I have a table whihc has column name title and some survey question. Now i want to create a form so that when i select Name ( I guess this will be combo box) I dont know how to do that even where i can select name ? but when i select name the person title auto populates and so does the relevant answers to the questions for example i choose John and the title should auto populate and question 1 should populate also and so on but if i pick adam then everything related to adam populates. Your help will be really appreciated The table look like this Name Title Qu...

data extraction from excel
I need to pull information from one collumn. If the collumn is comprised of yes's and no's, can excel create a list of just the yes's? Try something like this: Assuming your list is in A1:B100, with A1: Question B1: Response C1: Response C2: Yes D1: Question (the same col heading as A1) E1: Response (the same col heading as B1) Select your list (A1:B100) Data>Filter>Advanced Filter List Range: (already selected) Criteria Range: C1:C2 Click the [OK] button to filter the list in place. OR To copy the matching records to another area: Click: Copy to another location Copy...

QUESTION- Simpler Way to Add a Data Series to Other Graphs?
Hi- I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of XY (Scatter) graphs. When I add a new data series to one graph, it is defined by 3 values (Name, X Value and Y Value) If I want to add this data series to 7 or 8 add'l graphs, I know that I can copy/paste these 3 values to each of them. Is there a simpler way to accomplish this? thnx ...

VC++ .NET 2002: WM_Message Handlers, MFC Marcos & afx???
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I typed my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85). The project with the following Eg05cView.cpp and Eg05cView.h works ////----Eg05cView.cpp---//// // Eg05cView.cpp : implementation of the CEg05cView clas / #include "stdafx.h #include "Eg05c.h #include "Eg05c...

MS Money 2007 and rental property
I am considering MS Money Home and Business edition to track rental income from a couple of units I own. The problem I'm having is that no where in the literature does it talk about traking rental income and expenses to Schedule E, only Schedule C. Seems like a dumb thing, but will the software allow me to track Schedule E tax items? Obviously Quickbooks and even Quicken do, but I have reasons why I hate Intuit even more than Microsoft. In microsoft.public.money, Randolph wrote: >I am considering MS Money Home and Business edition to track rental income >from a couple of u...

pasting excel data in a powerpoint slide
I am attempting to paste an excel data table in a powerpoint slide but once pasted, the data is cut off. If I double click and enter the excel data table and resize the window from Powerpoint, the same data shown simply stretches to the new size. I have tried numerous ways of pasting from the excel sheet and it still acts the same. I tried a new workbook and was able to resize correctly. But to recreate all of the data and formulas in a different workbook would be difficult. Is there a setting or something in excel that is not allowing me to resize this particular workbook? Thanks...

many sheets from "master data"
Hi guys, In the last few days, ive posted some questions with some success, bu not being able to completely work though my problem. Given that I a novice/intermediate in relation to VBA, I am having extreme difficult augmenting the code to do what i like. Attached is the file so you can visualize what I am talking about. What I want to do is to put each "page" of data on a new slide. As yo can see, all the data is found on the first page. In column T, you ca see where each new page starts (as indicated by the data and pag number). I having trying tirelessly to get the code su...

Powerpoint crashes on new Intel MacPro
Hello, I formerly ran Powerpoint 10.1.5 (Microsoft Office X) on a Mac G4 running 10.4.9. Everything ran fine. I've recently purchased a 2 x 3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon Mac Pro running 10.4.9. I installed Office from my disk and then retrieved upgrades from the Microsoft site and am now running 10.1.9. Word and Excel run fine, Powerpoint starts up, loads a blank page and crashes. In the microsecond before it crashes, I managed to turn of the default Project Gallery page, but that's it. Crashes every time. Here's a kicker: I can run, on the new machine, over the network, the old Pow...

Combing Text with Ex. Field Name to Create A New Field Name....I Think?
Hello, I have a query that will return data from a table, and another query. Here is my question. This is an existing fuel database. It runs on a keylock system so there are keys numbered A1 to C10. The table returns a sum of fuel based on a key (for example A1). I have a set of fields from another existing query labelled DIFFA1, DIFFA2, etc. What I would like to do is return the value for "DIFFA1" when I am returning the information from Key A1. I would like to set up an expression something to the effect of: Expr1: "DIFF" & [Key] I did this and it returns the ...

Prevent equation from skipping data when referencing import data?
I am referencing data that is being imported from access in table on a seperate worksheet. When the data is refreshed, only the last new entry is placed in my seperate table, not all of them. How do I fix this? ...

Input formulas in a defined data range and convert results as valu
Hi, I have a dataset for users to view data. It has the following format till year 2010 and have portions of topics like forecast, shipment, aging .... and the whole dataset can go very long vertically. Within each topics is the type of products measured, below is an extracts of my dataset: Forecast Accuracy Jan 2007 Feb 2007 Mar 2007 Apr 2007 Prod A x x x x Prod B x x x x Prod C ...

Background banking -when does it actually update?
I have been running Money Plus for several months now and activated background banking when I setup online services. Paying bills, getting updates on electronic transactions, even transferring money works great. But I have yet to have my accounts automatically updated. I have it set for 24 hour updates. On the flip side, when I push the online update button on the home page, sometimes it updates, and sometimes it does not. I have called online support and they state that my install is working perfectly and it is the bank problem. The bank did a troubleshooting session and said my ...