need registration name and key for reinstall

I purchased Money 2007 Premium in August, 2006, via Digital River download
and I also ordered a backup CD.  Everything worked fine until my computer
died.  Now I am trying to install Money on a new computer using the same
backup CD.  But it pops up a window entitled "Key Expired".  It appears that
I need a "registration name and key", "exactly as given to you".  Perhaps I
did receive this information before but it would now be lost on my dead
computer.

Is there a way to retrieve the requisite magic cookies from someone's web
site?  And what credentials will I need to identify myself and my purchase?
0
JeffWiggs (1)
6/18/2007 6:19:35 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Jeff Wiggs wrote:

>I purchased Money 2007 Premium in August, 2006, via Digital River download
>and I also ordered a backup CD.  Everything worked fine until my computer
>died.  Now I am trying to install Money on a new computer using the same
>backup CD.  But it pops up a window entitled "Key Expired".  It appears that
>I need a "registration name and key", "exactly as given to you".  Perhaps I
>did receive this information before but it would now be lost on my dead
>computer.
>
>Is there a way to retrieve the requisite magic cookies from someone's web
>site?  And what credentials will I need to identify myself and my purchase?

Go to http://www.findmyorder.com to get the information.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
6/18/2007 7:19:53 PM
I have the same problem (MS Money 2007 Premium), but when I entermy order ID
I am told the order number was not found.  I am looking at the (cheesy) CD-R
mailed to me in a cheesy envelope from Digital River.  This is a correct
order ID.  This is *not* the kind of service an dsupport I expecct for a
Microsoft product...
"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Jeff Wiggs wrote:
>
> >I purchased Money 2007 Premium in August, 2006, via Digital River download
> >and I also ordered a backup CD.  Everything worked fine until my computer
> >died.  Now I am trying to install Money on a new computer using the same
> >backup CD.  But it pops up a window entitled "Key Expired".  It appears that
> >I need a "registration name and key", "exactly as given to you".  Perhaps I
> >did receive this information before but it would now be lost on my dead
> >computer.
> >
> >Is there a way to retrieve the requisite magic cookies from someone's web
> >site?  And what credentials will I need to identify myself and my purchase?
>

> Go to http://www.findmyorder.com to get the information.

0
Cory (26)
6/30/2007 3:56:05 PM
After  switching to Firefox (using the Firefox engine, funny huh)? I was able
to access my order.  Still no resolution on the User Name and Key though.

"Cory" wrote:

> I have the same problem (MS Money 2007 Premium), but when I entermy order ID
> I am told the order number was not found.  I am looking at the (cheesy) CD-R
> mailed to me in a cheesy envelope from Digital River.  This is a correct
> order ID.  This is *not* the kind of service an dsupport I expecct for a
> Microsoft product...
> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
> > In microsoft.public.money, Jeff Wiggs wrote:
> >
> > >I purchased Money 2007 Premium in August, 2006, via Digital River download
> > >and I also ordered a backup CD.  Everything worked fine until my computer
> > >died.  Now I am trying to install Money on a new computer using the same
> > >backup CD.  But it pops up a window entitled "Key Expired".  It appears that
> > >I need a "registration name and key", "exactly as given to you".  Perhaps I
> > >did receive this information before but it would now be lost on my dead
> > >computer.
> > >
> > >Is there a way to retrieve the requisite magic cookies from someone's web
> > >site?  And what credentials will I need to identify myself and my purchase?
> >

> > Go to http://www.findmyorder.com to get the information.

0
Cory (26)
6/30/2007 4:16:00 PM

"Cory" wrote:

> I have the same problem (MS Money 2007 Premium), but when I entermy order ID
> I am told the order number was not found.  I am looking at the (cheesy) CD-R
> mailed to me in a cheesy envelope from Digital River.  This is a correct
> order ID.  This is *not* the kind of service an dsupport I expecct for a
> Microsoft product...
> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
> > In microsoft.public.money, Jeff Wiggs wrote:
> >
> > >I purchased Money 2007 Premium in August, 2006, via Digital River download
> > >and I also ordered a backup CD.  Everything worked fine until my computer
> > >died.  Now I am trying to install Money on a new computer using the same
> > >backup CD.  But it pops up a window entitled "Key Expired".  It appears that
> > >I need a "registration name and key", "exactly as given to you".  Perhaps I
> > >did receive this information before but it would now be lost on my dead
> > >computer.
> > >
> > >Is there a way to retrieve the requisite magic cookies from someone's web
> > >site?  And what credentials will I need to identify myself and my purchase?
> >

> > Go to http://www.findmyorder.com to get the information.

0
Cory (26)
6/30/2007 4:16:02 PM
Please remember this the next time you decide between the online order and
just going to the store and buying the retail package.

I certainly agree that the online order fulfillment should be better in all
ways. It isn't.

"Cory" <Cory@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This is *not* the kind of service an dsupport I expecct for a
> Microsoft product...

Need Help #2
I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would really like you all to send me donations so I may purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next month. Please send funds to Excel Guru P.O. Box 321 Grosse Pointe, MI Thank you. What's the zip code there? >-----Original Message----- >I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would >really like you all to send me donations so I may >purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next >month. Please send funds to > Excel Guru > ...

Need better way to provision AD accounts that are to have mailboxes
The exchange admins in my company have come up with a way for the sys admins to assign the user's mailbox store location. It's based off of last name. For example, if your last name starts with letter A, you go on Storage Group 1, Mailbox Store A, if your last name starts with letter B, you go on Storage Group 1, Mailbox Store B, if your last name starts with letter E, you go on Storage Group 2, Mailbox Store A, etc.... This is, I believe, and administrative nightmare. Is there a better way to provision AD accounts that are to have mailboxes? If it works for you and them, then al...

Need an unbound text box and command button (Search)
I need to create an unbound text box with a command button (Search) on my form which will enable the user to find the current record for a space no. I would like the user to only have to type in the space no. My fields are: SpaceNo Current "Yes" I am not experienced at writing code. Thanks so much. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200911/1 On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:09:36 GMT, "Uschi via AccessMonster.com" <u25116@uwe> wrote: If you don't write code, it may be easier to instruc...

shift and down keys in macro
Hi, I want to mark four cells. How can I write shift+down+down+down in a macro. (Then I say copy paste etc). Thanks Cousin Excel Activecell.Resize(4).Select Activecell.Resize(4).Copy OR starting from cell A1 copy 4 cells to the same sheet cell J1 Range("A1").Resize(4).Copy Range("J1") -- Jacob "CousinExcel" wrote: > Hi, > I want to mark four cells. > How can I write shift+down+down+down in a macro. > (Then I say copy paste etc). > Thanks > Cousin Excel Hi and thank you Jacob Skaria. This was something new for me...

Manual Sales Methodology -- Need Help
Hi, Here is my situation. We are trying to implement a manual sales methodology. Basically I have a dropdown list called "Sales Stage" with values entitles "Stage 1", "Stage 2" and "Stage 3". I need the values here to effect the sales pipeline and the sales pipeline report. The other issue is that a lead can advance or retreat in the sales cycle. Meaning it could go from Stage 1 to Stage 2 and then back to Stage 1 or could go Stage 1 to Stage 3 and then to Stage 2. I know I need a workflow setup (as just effecting the "stepname&quo...

need formula help
I'm trying to have a formula do 3 scenerios in one cell and have a partial formula working: IF(AND(G39>30, G39<=7),3000) which equates to if cell G39 is greater than 0 and less than or equal to 7 use 3000. I would like to continue the formula that if G39 is greater than 7 and less than 14 use 5000 and if G39 is greater than 14 use 7500. How can I do this? Hi, =IF(AND(G39>0, G39<=7),3000,IF(AND(G39>7, G39<=14),5000,if(G39>14,7500))) "tom" wrote: > I'm trying to have a formula do 3 scenerios in one cell and have a partial > form...

Need help, pls, with contacts...
As I enter names in Outlook 2000, I would like their title to appear before their name in both the contact listing AND when I send an email.. example... Dr. Joe Smith... instead of just Joe Smith.. And having to click 'Full Name' to reveal the title of Dr. Also, is their a way to add additional titles to the dropdown list? I also deal with religious that use Sr. (Sister) and Fr. (Father), as well as Deacon... Thank You! -- B'Regards, Vinnie ...

name appearing in the outgoing mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I would like to change the way the name in each of my accounts shows up in sent emails. I have changed the account settings but the old name still shows up. Any suggestions? <br> Thanks. On 2010-05-04 16:45:26 -0400, Bila@officeformac.com said: > I would like to change the way the name in each of my accounts shows up > in sent emails. I have changed the account settings but the old name > still shows up. Any suggestions? Well if you have indeed changed the name prop...

How can I compare the column names from 2 tables and output them?
I have a requirement to place an alert if the field does not exist in my table, tblStaging. Can any one guide me to reframe this query with error handling messages? I know it is not good practice to use select * but I need to do this as my columns\field names change each time. INSERT INTO tblStaging SELECT * FROM tbl_XL,tblDetails; Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201003/1 Access is a relational database. If your "table design" has the fields in your table(s) changing frequently,...

How to reference workbook name in hyperlink formula?
In order to simplify the maintenance of workbook formulas I need to reference workbook name in hyperlink formula =[myWorkbok.xls]mySheet!$E4 in this way =[A1]mySheet!$E4 given the file name stored in cell A1 Cell A1 : myWorkbook How do I write the formula to make it work? Will it work even if the referenced workbook is closed? Regards Frank Krogh The function you'd want to use is =indirect(). But =indirect() won't work if the sending file is closed. Laurent Longre has an addin (morefunc.xll) at: http://xcell05.free.fr/ or http://xcell05.free.fr/morefunc/english/index.htm ...

You need more memory or system resources
I have outlook 2000 connected to exchange server 5.5. Whenever I right click on the Outlook icon and go to properties, I get the error message "you need more memory or system resources." I scoured the internet and the info I'm getting is that it has something to do with outlook express 5 and it's a mapi setting that should be unchecked. I have outlook express 6 installed and I don't see that option anywhere. I turn off and on my computer, I don't have any programs running on startup and the first thing I do is try to get into properties and it still gives me th...

Changing the names of fields in tables after creating other object
I just leaned about the naming conventions after I have created my tables, reports and several queries. Can I change the name of fields in my tables (to remove the spaces and give them unique names ie not just last name but childlastname) without destroying the work I have done in queries, reports, and forms. Mary -- Positive Direction for Youth & Families, Inc. (www.pdfyinc.com) Possibly. If you are using a newer version of Access, say 2003 or 2007 AND you have Name Autocorrect, and all it's options, enabled, it MIGHT work. I found it somewhat buggy. Before you...

Will pay for need help and occasional advise on using excel ....
"sorry if this is off post ...will be my last" Thx in advance for your help and interest. i am an independant oil and gas consultant and have a fair amount of computer experience but, am absolutely lost when it comes to data bases .... i found a database online (in .php format) that contains names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses of companies and people within the oil and gas industry ... i want to be able to utilize this db in excel so i can sort certain companies or people and use excels "mail merge" system to send them emails. ...

I need .5 instead of .3 on total time on time sheet
I need to make the total time at the end of the week show .5 (39.5 hours) not .3 (39.3 hours) What formula? What value of the source cells? What formatting? -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Anthonyt65" <Anthonyt65@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B4BFDEF-6625-42E9-ACC3-143C5C8C8832@microsoft.com... >I need to make the total time at the end of the week show .5 (39.5 hours) > not .3 (39.3 hours) try =MROUND(F2,0.5) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Anthonyt65" <Anthonyt65@discussions.microsoft.c...

Exchange 2003 with wrong domain name
I was hoping someone could give me some advice on an issue we are having. We have an Exchange 2003 and DC(Windows 2003 Server) server behind a Cisco PIX 506e router. Everything works great, however the company that installed the servers for us, named our domain wrong. So our root domain is not correct. However, this has never been a problem until now. Now more and more companies are using some type of reverse lookup to make sure the domain name matches up with the IP address. Well, since our domain name was named wrong, the external address of our firewall, does not match our domain name. ...

I need to host a 2nd domain on my Exchange server.
Hi, my current email is ashrafvc@abc.com on a single domain with exchange 2003. We have currently aquired another company and I need to add new email account on my same exchange server with different domain name, for example abc@mbc.com I refer some article suggesting to play around with recepient policy but somehow it just seem to be not working for me. Is there a better way or right solution for this ? Please help. Thanks & Regards, Ashraf http://www.petri.co.il/configure_exchange_2000_2003_to_receive_email_for_other_domains.htm That should give you the basics. Make sure the MX rec...

Queries and reports in access Need help please
Hello everyone , I have a little issue to setup a database. I created a table with approximately 20 columns. The columns have an entry of Yes or no base on a questionnaire from survey. What can I do to get a result of my table I would like to know how many "Yes" and "no" I have. I don't know how to add them or get this information. Thanks in advance GABRIEL Gabriel, The first answer to your question is that your table structure is not really the best for this situation, and it will be a lot easier if you can set it up differently. Is your database design set in ...

Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 Discount, Replicas, Fake
Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 Discount, Replicas, Fake Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 Link : http://www.wubags.com/Wallet-1633.html To Wholesale the cheapest Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 in toppest Replica . www.wubags.com helps you to save money! 505-2 , Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 , Replias , Cheap , Fake , imitation , Wallet Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 Information : Brand : Wallet ( http://www.wubags.com/Wallet.html ) Gender : Code : 505-2 Our Price : $ 129.00 - Red black Patent leather <BR>- Have six key ring <BR>- 'PRADA...

Need to prevent changes to 2003 Outlook screen layout
My father does not have fine motor control in his hands, and he frequently accidentally changes the layout of various parts of the Outlook screen, by accidentally dragging things away, or double-clicking on a column title in the in-box, etc. Once this happens, he does not know how to restore things to the way they were. I need to be able to create the layout he wants, and then prevent any other changes from being made. I have set his machine up with Admin rights reserved for my Logon ID. Any help will be appreciated. ...

Extra/incorrect names in "To" address drop-down list
After you have sent emails to recipients, Windows Mail "remembers" the names/email addresses. Unfortunately, if you send an email using an incorrectly typed email address it remembers it also. Therefore, when you type the first letter of the recipient you are sending a message, both the incorrect and correct address appears, which can be troublesome if the incorrect address is not apparent. How do you remove the incorrect address from the drop-down? Thanks in advance. "lawdog1881" <lawdog1881@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C561E...

Searching for names in both Contacts and GAL in Outlook
Is it possible for Outlook 2007 in an Exchange 2007 environment to search for names in both the contacts list as well as the GAL when addressing an email instead of just whichever one is listed first in the seach order? For example, if I have Outlook set to search my contacts first and I type Chris it will only find anyone named Chris in my contact list and not in the GAL. Is there a way for it to look at both? Thank you, Kenny It will search both folders only if it hasn't found a match in the first. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Kenny" <kas333@gmail.com> wrote in me...

Newbie with excell , need help on formula...
I am using a formula in excel =COUNT(A4:A43). Problem A4:A43 input data from different part of sheet. Not all cells may be used so the unused cells of A4:A43 defaults to 0. My formula shows a count of 40 but I need t to only count values greater then 0. Any ideas on what formula to use? One way: =COUNTIF(A4:A43,">0") In article <IVfMb.62809$ts4.24919@pd7tw3no>, "leave alone" <me@mail.com> wrote: > I am using a formula in excel =COUNT(A4:A43). Problem A4:A43 input data from > different part of sheet. > > Not all cells may be used so t...

Named properties
Every time a named property is created within a mailbox database event 9873 is fired: Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9873 Date: 1/29/2010 Time: 11:22:32 AM User: N/A Computer: ExchangeServerName Description: A named property has been created for the database "/o=Company AG/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=mailboxservername/cn=Microsoft Private MDB". ID: 0x9954 Named property GUID: 00020386-0000-0000-c000-000000000046 Named property name/ID: x-host The ...

Help needed with IIF in my query
I have several fields in my database that are date fields. The data type in my table for these is date/time and formatted as short date. In my query (I'll use one field as my example here). The result I want is if there is a date in the field then say Y for yes, or N for no. Pretty simple. I don't know why I keep getting a data type mismatch in criteria expression error. The fields in my table are date fields and formatted as short date. Is there something wrong with my IIF or can you suggest a better syntax to use. Please let me know. Thanks. Here is my formula: IIf([M...

Help in EXCEL functions
Hi just a noob here, I would like to know how or what function do I need to use on this kind of problem. I am creating a template where the 2nd column B3:B50 has a drop down option, so I'd like that Column to be counted examples on the drop down are . NET - TNBA Callbacks and NRA - Montreal EMT. Ex. if B2:B50 have (10) . NET - TNBA Callbacks it will appear (10) on J15 and if NRA - Montreal EMT have (3) it must appear (3) on J16. hope that helps in explaining...its too hard to explain, I am wishing if I could attach the file for better view.. thanks again.. waiting f...