Mutual Fund Names and Stock Names displayed on multiple lines

In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual
fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines.  And, if I move the cursor over
different lines, the names sometime change.  The mkt values appear correct,
but the fund names are all messed up.

Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other
problems?
--
Greg
0

Have the same problem with money 2005 canadian version the Symbol,Name,Last
Price and %Change change to the line the cursor was on before all else stay
the same.

Rudolf

"Greg" wrote:

> In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual
> fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines.  And, if I move the cursor over
> different lines, the names sometime change.  The mkt values appear correct,
> but the fund names are all messed up.
>
> Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other
> problems?
> --
> Greg
0
Rudolf (4)
11/12/2004 4:03:04 PM

"Greg" wrote:

> In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual
> fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines.  And, if I move the cursor over
> different lines, the names sometime change.  The mkt values appear correct,
> but the fund names are all messed up.
>
> Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other
> problems?
> --
> Greg
0
Woody (23)
12/16/2004 3:09:03 PM
I have the same problem and I noticed that the two stocks that were doing it
I had held the stocks in a different account that are still in use.  After
reading some of the other suggestions on the site I have decided to try to
delete the investments and reinstall to see if that works.  I will let you
know how it goes.  If this doesn't work, I am going back to 2004.

"Greg" wrote:

> In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual
> fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines.  And, if I move the cursor over
> different lines, the names sometime change.  The mkt values appear correct,
> but the fund names are all messed up.
>
> Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other
> problems?
> --
> Greg
0
flickib1 (4)
1/8/2005 3:19:01 AM
In microsoft.public.money, flickib1 wrote:

>I have the same problem and I noticed that the two stocks that were doing it
>I had held the stocks in a different account that are still in use.  After
>reading some of the other suggestions on the site I have decided to try to
>delete the investments and reinstall to see if that works.  I will let you
>know how it goes.  If this doesn't work, I am going back to 2004.

Do NOT delete a stock without blanking the symbol first.

Now if you mean that you want to start over, then File->New would do
that.

>"Greg" wrote:
>
>> In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual
>> fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines.  And, if I move the cursor over
>> different lines, the names sometime change.  The mkt values appear correct,
>> but the fund names are all messed up.
>>
>> Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other
>> problems?
>> --
>> Greg

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
1/8/2005 5:07:47 AM
My deleting did not work, I still can't figure out when I am in portfolio
manager and I select to sort by Investment type I see duplicate names.  Most
of the other information is different but for two of my investments I see the
same name right below each other...Any suggestions Cal? Also, is there a way
to do a screen print so I can show you what I mean?  Thanks

Brian

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, flickib1 wrote:
>
> >I have the same problem and I noticed that the two stocks that were doing it
> >I had held the stocks in a different account that are still in use.  After
> >reading some of the other suggestions on the site I have decided to try to
> >delete the investments and reinstall to see if that works.  I will let you
> >know how it goes.  If this doesn't work, I am going back to 2004.
>
> Do NOT delete a stock without blanking the symbol first.
>
> Now if you mean that you want to start over, then File->New would do
> that.
>

> >"Greg" wrote:
> >
> >> In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual
> >> fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines.  And, if I move the cursor over
> >> different lines, the names sometime change.  The mkt values appear correct,
> >> but the fund names are all messed up.
> >>
> >> Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other
> >> problems?
> >> --
> >> Greg

0
flickib1 (4)
1/13/2005 3:31:02 AM
In microsoft.public.money, flickib1 wrote:

>My deleting did not work, I still can't figure out when I am in portfolio
>manager and I select to sort by Investment type I see duplicate names.  Most
>of the other information is different but for two of my investments I see the
>same name right below each other..

Do they show the same symbol?

When you click the "+" next to each name, does it list the *same*
transactions?

Does it look similar to
 MICROSOFT C0RP...
 MICROSOFT CORP...
   or
 Hec1a Mining
 Hecla Mining
possibly?

If the answers are yes, yes, no, I suggest you report it to
Microsoft.
If you Help->MicrosoftMoneyHelp and search for "help", one of the
items is "Get Help from Microsoft Product Support Services".

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

multiple emails being sent out #2
It appears that when a message is sent through a > distribution list that sometimes the email gets hung in > the outbox. Outlook believes that the message has failed > to send but does not bring up an error message or > anything, it will just attempt to send it again approx. 2 > mins later. > The sending computer has in its sent items that the > message was sent at 10:30 AM > Two of the recieving computers recieved the message at > 10:14 AM > 10:18 AM > 10:20 AM > 10:22 AM > all computers recieve the time from the domain controller > so that the ti...

not enough resources to display completely starting excel 2010
I have just performed a clean install of Office 2010, having totally removed my Office 2007. I have installed the 64 bit variant, running on my (fairly new) Sony Vaio with 250 Gb ssd and 6 Gb RAM. I am running windows 7 ultimate (64 bit). Imagine my surprise that, whenever I start Excel, I get the error message: Not enough resources to display completely!!! I have not opened any workbook, nor do I have any other programs running, and I am a bit perplexed as to what could be causing this issue. Any ideas? I did also get some error messages when first starting Word but these see...

Displaying an image
Hi, I have an asx file which plays various videos. However, I want tio show a gif image for several seconds between wmv videos. Can this be done, and if so what code should I use in the asx file? Thanks inadvance, Simon Keeling On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:44:46 -0800 (PST), Simon Keeling <simon@weatherweb.net> wrote: >Hi, > >I have an asx file which plays various videos. > >However, I want tio show a gif image for several seconds between wmv >videos. > >Can this be done, and if so what code should I use in the asx file? > Hi, I replied...

Displaying Message from event sink to Edit control in dialog box
Hai I am working on FTP Software using MFC and i have to write the ftp server request and response to tracer window. The server request and response were caught by Eventsink and i donot know how to pass this text to edit control in dialog box which is another class. Here is coding of Event Sink / EventSink.cpp : implementation file // #include "stdafx.h" #include "RoboFTPClient.h" #include "RoboFTPClientDlg.h" #include "Eventsink.h" #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #undef THIS_FILE static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__; #endif extern long gnResult...

Invisable lines that print
I am using the "ethernet shape" and pull the yellow diamonds to connect to my server shapes, it looks fine on the screen but when I print there is a line that prints at an angle from the servers connection point to the center of the "ethernet shape" What is causing this, it's driving me mad.... I can't find on option that says somthing like "show connector end location when printing" ??? Help "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F74820B5-67C0-4579-8C22-84674424C1ED@microsoft.com... >I am using the "...

Captions and Citations won't format differently on same line.
Sir/Ma'am, Here's my issue: I have several figures in my document, which I have captioned using the "caption" command. Additionally, I have given the source for the caption as well. For instance: "Figure 1: Elm Tree (Jones, 2007)." I have created a Table of Figures, and the table of figures views the citation as part of the caption. When I try to select the citation and change it to normal text style (so the table of figures won't recognize it as captioned text) it will not let me change it if it is on the same line. My style book requ...

HTML Displayed in Outlook
I cannot display html script in Outlook 2002. I changed security settings to Internet which matches IE. Anyone ever had this problem with Window XP and Outlook? ...

Wrap and merge text will not show all lines
I am using a required formate for a report done in Excel. The odd lines use 5 blocks and the even lines use these blocks merged into one to fill with text. When the data is 9 or more lines long it quits wrapping so cannot be read. My report is due and I cannot figure out how to fix this. Any ideas or is this a program problem? Text does stop wrapping in a cell after about 1000 characters. You might consider putting the text in a text box (from the Drawing toolbar). -- Jim "jar57" <jar57@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8DA7311-306A-413F-B31E-4C3...

Why does a graphic or print multiple times in the same document?
When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple times in the same document. This could be many things- Temp files need cleaning A simple restart of cpu & printer A bad printer driver Check those first. "Carla" wrote: > When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple > times in the same document. Carla wrote: || When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear || multiple times in the same document. Carla, check out the following kb article. This is actually a known bug that affects the e...

Multiple Fore Colors in one Field
I have a single result text field in which I string some numbers together in aseparated by a comma, such as "1,5,(9),12" Is there anyway that I can have different colored text in the same field? In my example above, 1 would be green, 5 would be blue, and (9),12 would be red. Thanks, Mike I suppose it might be possible if you used an RTF control, but other than that, no. Why are you trying to put multiple values into a single field? That's a violation of database normalization principles, which is a major reason why Access doesn't provide any means of doing it. --...

Outlook 2000 display name
Trying to change the display name of an account in Outlook 2000 SP-3 Windows XP machine But I can't find the option to do it, all I keep on getting is e-mail services and nothing that says accounts even when I go through options. Any help would be appreciated Corp/Workgroup mode does not use the term account. Your Internet Mail Service is your email account. Set the name there in Properties -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Miranda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2a01c46e89$a46fc5e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to change the display n...

multiple images in list control #2
Hi, I need to insert individual images for individual columns in a list control. How to go about this ? Thank you. ...

Display names in Global address book do not update
I made a change to one of my users so that their display name shows as last name, first name. This change has not been applied to the global address book, but you can see the change has been made in active directory users and computers. Any idea how I update this change for the global address book? Thanks, Mike YOu need to wait for the global catalogs to refresh.....depends on your AD topology. "Mike Fefferman" <mike@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:%23v%23sxI5PFHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I made a change to one of my users so that their display name show...

Calculated Control Refers to Multiple Reports
I have five reports, which for formatting reasons cannot be combined into one. They all open automatically with one command and need to be paginated as if they are one report. The number of pages for each report will differ depending on the data entered for each record. Pagination for each report sums the total number of pages ([Pages]) for the previous reports. The calculated control in the reports looks like this: report name: Report 2 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1]![Pages]+1 report name: Report 3 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1...

Problems with Exchange across multiple domains in same forest
Hey all, hoping I can get some help here: 1. Unable to view GAL for separate domain in same forest. Full GAL shows up in ESM but not in outlook. GAL that does show will update as new users added to first domain, but not second domain obviously. 2. Unable to authenticate to exchange server from second domain when setting up exchange connection. When setting up exchange connection using a user from first domain exchange works fine. Any help appreciated! -- ____________________________________________ Scott C. Reynolds - Tales From the SharpSide http://www.scottcreynolds....

Changing formula in multiple cells or range simultaneously
I am trying to change the value in multiple cells in a large worksheet simultaneuously. I want to identify the range and then adjust the formula in the entire range. Is there a way that I can highlight the range and then change to formula in each, simultaneously? For example, if I wanted to double the value in the entire range, how would I do this? Thanks, Michael You could put 2 in an empty cell. Copy it Edit|Paste special|click on Multiply under the operation section. Then clear out that 2. But it really depends on what kind of change you're making. If you wanted to ad...

working with named lists
Hey guys, Im currently working with named lists and through vba i need to go and find on what row the list starts can Someone help me out ? Greatly apreciated Alexandre Named Ranges? msgbox worksheets("sheet1").range("Mynamehere").address 'or .row If you work with names, do yourself a favor and get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name Manager: You can find it at: NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp "Alexandre (www.pointnetsolutions.com)" wrote: > > Hey guys, > > Im currently wor...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading
I have an environment with 4 exchange 2003 servers 1 frontend and 3 backend servers. I have 3 servers in one site 1 is the FE server and 2 are the BE servers, one of these servers is on another site. There is no proxy server between these servers and all of them are in the same network and there no traffic being filtered between these exchange servers. Suddenly I started seeing this message when users are oppening OWA ( Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading..." Message Is Displayed). I have checked the authentication settings and all settimngs have ...

Change what populates subject line when send pdf report in email
When I choose to send my POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a mail recipient (pdf), information is populating the subject line and body of my e-mail by default. Specifically the name of the report is populating the subject line. Is there a way to change this? I would rather see the PO number populating that field. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggest...

The sheet path file name ?
Hi all , How can i edit in a cell a formula to retrieve the whole path of th sheet and not only the file ! Thank you veru much -- gaftali ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48453 If you can use a UDF in your workbook then you could use one like so Function FullPath() As String Application.Volatile True FullPath = ThisWorkbook.FullName End Function -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Sout...

changing report headings names
I would like to give the user the option of changing the report heading names, I can do this with the Docmd.openreport, stdocname, acviewdesign,,,achidden and then grab the current heading and display that heading and allow the user to change it. I then do a docmd.close acreport, stdocname, acSaveYes, this works just fine when I test but when I compile the program into a mde it doesn't like the it. Is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help. Tom you can write the current heading names to a table, making sure the table holds only one record. add the table to the quer...

Excel Array Formula: Multiple Criteria Sum IF Challenge
Currently, I have the following Excel Worksheet Invc No Code Status Charges RejCode 291 CH no pay 50 291 CH no pay 50 291 PY no pay ded 152 CH no pay 50 152 CH no pay 25 152 PY no pay dat 206 CH no pay 50 206 CH no pay 50 206 PY no pay 507 CH no pay 50 507 CH no pay 45 507 PY no pay ded 600 CH overpaid 25 600 CH overpaid 25 600 PY overpaid ded I would like to obtain the following results, Total Charges by Rejecte "no pay" invoices and the specific "no pay" invoices with rejections a displayed below: Total Charges by Rejected "No pay"...

Long Description? Manufacturer name? Images?
Hi, We ahve GP 8.0 and want to add an additional long description to items (short paragraph). Is there a field the either is created for this or could be used for this purpose? Same thing with Manufacturer. We want to be able to store this information in it's own field attached to the item. And anywhere for images? Thanks, Jason ------=_NextPart_0001_8B600AF1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you with your question today. Thank you for using newsgroups. It looks like you want to add a long description (...

Email Archiving/Routing to Public Folders, based on domain names
Ok, here's what I'm going for: I'm beginning to use Sharepoint to manage my client's network configurations (documentation, knowledgebases, etc). I plan on having a unique Sharepoint site per client, and I'm well aware of how to link a public folder to the site. What I'd like to accomplish - to have all email sent and received to a specific client journaled/archived to a public folder, which is linked to that particular client's sharepoint site. Eg - joe@contoso.com emails me with his IT issue. I respond back, resolve Joe's problem, everything's ...