Mutual Fund Last Update and Day's Change not updating

THIS PRODUCT IS MICROSOFT!!!    IT IS BILL GATES!!!

How long will the developers allow this problem to  go on???
I've used MSN Money's Portfolio for years and just started getting the
problem in the past six months.

A post from MS says "we are working with our data providers to supply the
correct date".  Fire the data provider and go back to the one you used for
years.

 I think this is a MS programming error that should be fixed by an entry
level programmer in two hours.
0
evy38 (3)
6/30/2006 2:43:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I'll take that bet.

"evy38" <evy38@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I think this is a MS programming error that should be fixed by an entry
> level programmer in two hours.

Scroll window -update the buffer
Hi, I want to change the scroll window line items fields value which are not currently focused (selected line). Ex: If I enter the 5 in line3, the corresponding field in line 1 and 2 should be change to 5. Is it possible without re fill the window after update the table? Regards Jeganeedhi No. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Jeganeedhi" wrote: > Hi, > > I want to change the scroll window line items fie...

How do you change your ODBC connection?
I created a spreadsheet with an ODBC connection to an MS Access db. When I move the db and spreadsheet to another PC and the path to the db changes the spreadsheet cannot find the db. I created an ODBC connection on the new PC and named it the same as the original. What do I need to do to have the spreadsheet recognize that the db has changed paths? brett See here http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/ExternalData5.htm#ChangeConn -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog - Daily Dose of Excel www.dicks-blog.com "brett" <brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Update installer can't find folder
When I try to install Update 10.1.2 for Office v.X, the installer says = it=20 will look for Folder "Office" on hard drive C, however, initial = installation put=20 folder "Microsoft Office v.X" in folder "applications" on hard drive c. = The=20 installer is failing because it can't find the "Office" folder. What do = I do to fix=20 this? Thanks! Hi Trish, Assuming you named your hard drive "C" the proper place for the Microsoft "Office v.X folder" is in the "Applications" folder. The "Office" folder belo...

Compare Last name in Column to Business Name in another column
Hi All, I have 2 columns: Column A is "Last Name" Column B is "Business Name" I would like to indicate in Column C if the last name is locate anywhere in the Business Name column. For example: Column A = "Smith" Column B = "Smith, Varney, Ross Insurance Inc." or Column A = "Smith" Column B = "John J. Smith, M.D. LLC" Either of the above would give a match and need to be indicated in third column with text like "Matched" or something similar. I'm sure this is a simple text string comp...

How to Update GP Client?
I have updated GP application on one client machine. If i want to update or incorporate new changes to each client machines then what should i do? Each of the client machines need to have the updated application installed. "Nupur" wrote: > I have updated GP application on one client machine. If i want to update or > incorporate new changes to each > client machines then what should i do? "Leslie Vail" wrote: > Each of the client machines need to have the updated application installed. > > "Nupur" wrote: > > > I have updated GP...

Count Field Change Event
Hi Folks, Using Access 2003 with XPSP2. I have designed a form (frmMain) with an embedded sub-form (frmSub). frmSub contains a number of records that are displayed in continuous form mode. frmSub also contains a field (tbxCount) in its form footer that counts up the number of records displayed in the Detail section (and seems to work ok). What I want is for the change of the Count field to trigger the Change Event so that - when the count reaches a given number (say 10) I can change the AllowAdditions control to stop any additional records being entered. At the moment all i'm usi...

Auto-updater problem if Office not on boot partition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I prefer to have my applications installed on a different volume than my boot partition. Office won't let me choose a different folder/partition during the installation. But, once it's installed, I can move it to my "apps" partition and it runs fine. However, the auto-update just launched and, I guess, because the applications are not on the boot partition, the update just hangs when it gets to the "Destination Select" step. It never enables any of the partitions (volumes) on my computer. All...

update fails
Every time I try to install KB979906 a MS update for net framework 1.1 sp1 it gets half installed then I hear the HD growl and it fails to install. Keeps coming back as a needed update. Any thoughts? SG Should have mentioned this: running XPpro sp3 with manual update install. This update comes back almost immediately as "updates are ready for your computer" message. "shakey" <NOONE@NOWHERE.NET> wrote in message news:up%23FZp0DLHA.1996@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Every time I try to install KB979906 a MS update for net framework 1.1 sp1 > i...

Updating a cell?
Here is what I need to do: For each cell in a worksheet I have a dropdown list of minutes whic can be picked from. I then want to go back to a specific cell and pic another value which will be added to the value that was originall entered for that cell. So for cell A1 say, I first select 10 and the later go back to cell A1 and select 20 - I want the cells new value t be 30. Is there anyway I can do this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi this could only be done with VBA using an event procedure. See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html for an example to do this ...

How to change wallpaper?
I have this code which I constructed from what I found in a web search: set-itemproperty -path "HKCU:Control Panel\Desktop" -name Wallpaper -value $filenameset-itemproperty -path "HKCU:Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General" -name Wallpaper -value $filename $rundll32="{0}\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE user32.dll, UpdatePerUserSystemParameters" -f $env:windir Invoke-Expression -Command $rundll32 - unfortunately, it only works some of the time. The rest of the time it does nothing at all and the wallpaper does not change. Is there anot...

Changing Outlook address
Hi, I get my email forwarded from my website to Outlook. When I reply from Outlook the address shows my computer address. Is there anyway I can configure Outlook so that the address shows my website address? ...

cell color change
Can the background color of a cell be changed through programming? I have a customer chart which includes a cell where the date of a payment is shown. I would like to have the color of the cell change to red as an alert if a payment has not been made within a set period of time. Thanks for any help you can provide to this self-taught absolute beginner in Excel. David --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Take a look at Conditional Formatting in XL Help. No programming required. In article <David.H.12gaw6@excelforum-nospam.com>, David H <<David.H.12gaw6@ex...

Multiple Muliselect Listbox form update
Hello, I am trying to work though getting multiple muliselect listboxes to work. Got the first one to work but I can't get the second one to work. They are going to be cascading to filter a subform. my code that doesn't work is: Private Sub BarType_Click() Dim MyDB2 As Database Dim qdf2 As QueryDef Dim i2 As Integer, strSQL2 As String Dim strwhere2 As String, strIN2 As String Dim ctl2 As Control Dim frm2 As Form Dim varItm2 As Variant sDocName2 = "BarInquiry SearchBarTypes" Set MyDB2 = CurrentDb() Set frm2 = Forms!BarInquiry Set ctl2 = frm2!BarType ...

Where do I find the option to change number format in a Word doc.
I simply want numbers in a particular document to display with 2 decimal places. But I can't find this function anywhere. Used to be able to right click to get this kind of function but no more. Are you perhaps confusing Word with Excel? Word has never had that capability from a right-click option. You can use a formatting switch if the number is in a field. Otherwise, you basically get what you type. (I suppose you might have had an add-in that provided numeric formatting, but I'm not familiar with any such add-in.) -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word Bible B...

Print Assistant change Start time
I use the Calendar print assistant to print my calendar. I normally use Long Week 01 or Standard Week 02 templates. The calendar starts at 8am. Is there a way to change this to 7am. My Outlook calendar shows a start time of 7am. Is there any way to further customize these templates. Thanks Kristy You can edit the XML - See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/editcpao.asp for instructions. I have not looked into changing the start times so I don't know where to tell you to look. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ O...

Changing to lower case
I have a 7000+ line worksheet that is ballooned into a very large address book. Over the years some of the addresses were entered in all caps, others (~6000) in corect case. Is there a way that I can automatically change to proper case, ala MS Word? I am using Excel 2003, but can use Excel 2007. Thanks for the advice. -Scott See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm In article <3u3fu25tm1cqmcsq5q4k80vaknof0c99l6@4ax.com>, Scott Brooks <> wrote: > I have a 7000+ line worksheet that is ballooned into a very large > address book. Over the years some of the a...

update Quote Product entity with my own price value
I have two queries regarding using Pre or Post Update Plugin. 1. To update Quote product entity with my own price value and please suggest me whether to use Pre or Post Update Plugin. 2. To update account using Post Update Plugin while updating the account. Regards Viswanadan ...

Problem Updating Money 2000 to Broker Statement Persists
I have downloaded activity reported by my broker to Money 2000 and am on the page "Review Investment Activity". The page says to click "Next" to update Money to the statement, but when I do the page freezes for about 15 seconds and stays the same. Nothing happens. Why? What can be done to update Money 2000 to the statement? I was advised to close Money, delete the browser temporary files and then open Money with Start, Run and "msmoney -s" (omitting the parentheses), which I did. This did not solve the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Changing Year in Date Range
I am using a crosstab query for selecting data for a date range spanning 12 months over two different years using a "Between & And" date range e.g Between #01/04/07# And #31/03/08# For the following 12 month period I can manually change the Year numbers in the above criteria. my question is: is it possible to change or select the Year number without having to change it manually in the query design view by say a parameter box? Have you considered using this --- Between CVDate("4/1/"&Format(Date(),"yyyy")) And CVDate("3/31/"&Format(Da...

Changing defalt wave when receiving mail
I've looked around, but don't see anything about changing the defalt. Thanks Am Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:24:59 GMT schrieb Ray: > I've looked around, but don't see anything about changing the defalt. > > Thanks Tools/Options/Other/Advanced Options.../Reminder Options :-) Ray, you wrote on Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:24:59 GMT: > I've looked around, but don't see anything about changing the defalt. > > Thanks Control Panel | Sounds and Audio | Sound There change the E-Mail-Notification's wav-file. Best Regards Christian Goeller -- Some misspelling...

security update KB972696 will not install
Windows XP home, dial-up service, cannot get kb792696 to install. I get error code 0x8050855C. I cannot find this code doing a search. MS support is worthless so am asking for help here. Ran Malicious Software Removal Tool, found nothing. I use MS Security Essentials, have one red icon showing no protection, another green showing full protection. What????????? -- surveyor Double-check that KB number & error code, please. Is this a sudden, new problem? Are you running WinXP SP2 or SP3? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subsc...

Change navigation pane
I would like to change the "Sales" button to another name in the left navigation pane of the main window of crm v3. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...

Server 2003 update problem
This server is running server 2003 sp2, hasn't been updated in quite a while, was a terminal server but not any more. When I run windows update it wants to install a new version of update. It fails with error 0x8024D007. I tried a few troubleshooting steps I found online without success. One of these was to unregister and re-register wuaueng.dll. It will not re-register, gives the message "dllregisterserver in wuaueng.dll failed. Return code was 0x80070514". I renamed this dll and it was recreated but still the same error. I expanded the dll from the 2003 disk to th...

2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 2 (sp2), update error
Every time I try to update Office 2007 Ultimate with the service pack 2, I receive the following error: "package error installation". On the Update History, the code error is: 0x80246002. I'm running Windows XP SP3. I downloaded the SP2 and tried to install it manually with no avail. Any suggestions? "M. Quintana" <M. Quintana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9BE4A18-34E9-4897-BC01-9D247DA1C65F@microsoft.com... > Every time I try to update Office 2007 Ultimate with the service pack 2, I > receive the following error: "p...

Changing initial balance
I need to change the initial balance for an account - I am getting a consistent discrepancy of $101.29 on one of the accounts after transferring to Money 2005. Not sure where it came from, I just need to change it. In microsoft.public.money, Richard wrote: >I need to change the initial balance for an account - I am getting a >consistent discrepancy of $101.29 on one of the accounts after transferring >to Money 2005. Not sure where it came from, I just need to change it. From the Account List, right-click the account and choose Account Details or Settings. You should see the...