Multiple user names at one bank or brokerage

I have 3 accounts at one bank.  I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS
Money 2007.  One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are
not.  I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find
a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts.

0
someone913 (592)
8/12/2006 11:15:34 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Bank Loan. Due Date Follow Up, Email Reminders
Hi guys. As our business is growing, we were handled a significant amount of money from the bank. The money is collected each time we give the bank an oficial document stating the value of the product we are commercializing. In GP 8, what is the best way to handle these money loans?, they have a termination date and we are obligated to pay the loaned money plus interest. Is GP 8capable of sending reminders? Thanks in advance Daniel, Sounds like this may be handled by the Payables module together with either Revenue/Expense Deferrals or the Scheduled Payments. You should be able to ...

Multiple sessions logged on
I just converted a DB to Access 2002 format. Now, every time I open it, the .ldb file shows two open sessions. Because of this, every time I open it, it won't let me edit anything or save any changes, because it thinks more than one user has the file open (No one else could possibly have it open - I just created it, so no one else even knows it exists!) Any ideas? Thanks! Joel ...

Limit User Access to certain Vendors
Is there a way to do this that anyone knows of while still allowing access to the rest of the vendors? Eric, I can't see how you would be able to do this without a customization. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Eric Huebschman" <eric@thccorp.com> wrote in message news:38762F86-EE70-446A-8DA0-BAAB1C72CEE8@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to do this that anyone knows of while still allowing access > to the rest of the vendors? On Sep 10, 4:00 pm, "Victoria [MVP]" <victo...@flex-solutions.com> wrote: > Eric, &...

using one combo box to determine content of a second combo box
Hello, I have been trying for several days to figure out how to use one combo box to determine the content of a second combo box. I am creating a database listing equipment by manufacturer and model # I would like to create one combo box that gives a drop down list of manufacturers Then, based on the manufacturer chosen, I would like to have a second combo box which gives a drop down list of model #'s offered by the chosen manufacturer It seems like a fairly simple concept, but I have poured through the "using access 2003" guide with no luck Access version I'm using: 20...

Calc date one year from today
Im trying to calculate a date range that will monitor warranty (364 days) from date of purchase order ?? Thanks for the help Ken Hi Ken! Use: =DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)-1) It will even cover the difference between Leap Years and non-Leap years which your 364 has a problem with. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d0601c3f626$44145840$a301280a@phx.gbl......

Child domain users and Parent domain Exchange
I am feeling pretty lame right about now.... Can Child Domain users use Exchange in the Parent domain? IF so, how? If not, do I need to install exchange in the child domains too? What would be the best way to do it? On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:29:51 -0800, "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAM.GOAWAY.ArborMed.com> wrote: >I should add that there's a VPN connecting the two domains. domain.com >and child.domain.com Run domainprep in the child domain. Set up Domain RUS pointing at a local DC in that domain. > > >"Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPA...

Disabled User
We are using Exchange 2003 and we have a user that belonged to GroupX and everything worked as it should when he was a valid user. He is no longer with us so we disabled the account and removed him from GroupX so when folks email GroupX it will not attempt to deliver to him. But apparently it still does as we always get the following reply from System Administrator: **** Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test email - ignore this. Sent: 1/19/2007 10:47 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: FirstName LastName on 1...

Is it possible to have 2 excel version in one computer?
hi everyone i just installed a 2003 version office... i liked the new features but when i wanted to open an excel file that has been created by 2002 version excel, i was shocked that i can't open the file successfully. When i opened and enabled the built in macros in the file, an error message popped out and said that the data may have been lost. After I have closed the error message, i checked the file. the data is still in the worksheet but all the words, format, buttons, and other information have all disappeared. However, if I open it in another version other than 2003, the file work...

I can not see all contents in one cell. Help me pls!
Please help me! By default when I write some text in cell and the text is longer then cell's width, I can not see his contents in next cells. But in one excel file when I sellect all cells in worksheet and then draging them it can no longer seen all contents in one cell. What I should to do? Thank you in advance! If you have wraptext turned on (format|cells|alignment tab), then the cell will expand its rowheight to show you all the data. (unless you use merged cells or have adjusted the rowheight manually). If you have wraptext turned off, then the text will overflow to the cell to ...

Changing Domain Name
We have mix W2k & W2k3 DCs and one E2k2 in a W2k3 member server. We now xxx.yyy.zzz.ca.us as our domain name. Now we have approval to change it to xxx.yyyyyyyy.gov format. What is the most efficient way to do it? We need to retain the old domain name with new domain name for a period of time to give our users enough time top inform their friends, other senders,etc. Thank you. -- JoeCL LACO-CAO In news:B8BD42A2-428A-4156-BE94-4CCAE8FF1E8E@microsoft.com, JoeCL <JoeCL@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We have mix W2k & W2k3 DCs and one E2k2 in a W2k3 member server. ...

Highlighting just one record in an unbound form
Long time user of Access, First time programming it. I have an unbound form that takes employee ID's and work order job information. When they arrive on the job they call in and I run an app to enter the timestamp of when they arrived. I may have a list of employees with jobs. My question is how do I or can I highlight (Bold) the records that I have already timestamped? I have be trying to use FontWidth but I keep getting all or nothing Bolded. I tried to look at the Arrived field and if it has no value yet to regular text. If it has a value then Bold. Any suggestions?? Th...

Exchange 2003
Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003 SP2 This is a very strange problem. I have one user who turns on his out of office assistant and the out of office messages are not sent internally or externally. All other users use out of office and the messages are sent properly both internally and externally. I have the option configured to allow this (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262352). I can't for the life of me figure out why this one user is having this problem. Everything appears to be configured for that user exactly the same as all the other users who ar...

OFFSET for multiple columns & combobox format
Is there a way to have an OFFSET range of two columns? I have been using multiple columns for my X axis values with non-dynamic charts. Now i'm designing a dynamic chart, but Excel will not let me select two columns (month/wk) for my X axis. Another simple question > how can I format a comboBox text in a chart? Thanks. -- when u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change. To create an offset for multiple columns, first define a range name that makes up those columns. For example, the name "XAxisCol" covers columns A and B and refers to the formula / r...

Multiple Sheet Protection
I have over 75 sheets in a workbook that I want to protect so that the contents of the cells remain hidden. Is there a way to apply protection to multiple sheets at a single time or do I need to open each sheet and apply protection. Thanks. Hi You have to protect one by one. However, tedious repeating tasks is what macros do well, so running those two won't take half a second: Sub LockEm() Dim Wk As Worksheet For Each Wk In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets Wk.Protect ("Harald is great") Next End Sub Sub UnLockEm() Dim Wk As Worksheet For Each Wk In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets ...

Telnet <mailboxserver> 25 works from servers on same subnet, fails to one server
Interesting. I setup MOM server and I need to configure to send e-mail thru my mailbox Exchange server. However, when I go to new Win2003 MOM server, I do telnet <mymailboExchServer> 25 and connection is Connecting To <mailbox>...Could not open connection to the host, on port 25: Connec t failed Then I go to another server, *same subnet* and I do telnet < > 25 and it goes thru just fine. Do you have an idea what could be causing such SMTP 'blocking' from the MOM server ? If servers on the subnet can connect just fine, I can't imagine how this can be a fire...

Tabs Names
Is it possible to change all of the tabs names in my workbook (using something similar to "find & replace"?? ex: workbook tabs names: Q107, Q207, Q307, Q407 (for quarterly reports in 2007) Now I want to change the tabs to read: Q108, Q208, Q308, Q408. Is there a quick way? Thanks! Nope. Not without resorting to a macro. Depending on how many sheets it may be quicker to just do it by hand than to write a macro. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "MDI Anne" wrote: > Is it possible to change all of the tabs names in my workbook (using >...

Updating a Bank of America Account Help
This is my first time using MS Money 2005 Premium, and I need asisstance on how to update my Bank of America account. When I went through the wizard for setting up the bank account I entered everything it requested everything set up right I can see both my savings and checking account, but the problem is updating. When I try to update it, it doesn't do anything. Does MS Money even support automatic update from Bank of America? Please Help Thanks in Advance I think it depends on how Bank of America works their updates. I bank with Wells Fargo and the auto update does not work either. I...

Multi-view selections in one chart.
Here is my goal... I would like to be able to select a pull down with sorta lookup of e.g A, B, C, etc. program which reside on differen tabs and be able to select program A and the chart shows stats for A Next go to pull down and select B to see B's stats and so on. All whic will show up on one chart. I would also like to be able to have selection to show all A, B and C in one image on the chart as summary. I am not strong at VB but understand code. I have created summary and each individual chart as needed but would like it to rollu into one chart. Any ideas?? :eek ------------...

Chart visable for one user and no one else
This is quite odd. One user is able to view a chart, however, when anyone else opens the document, the chart doesn't exist. The chart is in a separate sheet labeled, CHART. We are using Excel XP with DocsOpen. Anyone know anything about this kind of behavior? Thanks in advance, Kathy K. ...

How to mail disable users
I want to reinstall my exchange 2000 server, but it is telling me I have to mail disable users first. How do I do this??? thanks in advance On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:34:24 +0800, "AlanM" <notme@nothere.com> wrote: >I want to reinstall my exchange 2000 server, but it is telling me I have to >mail disable users first. How do I do this??? >thanks in advance > > How is that you're planning to, and even needing to re-install Exchange? "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:qb8su0pdcmrt1h4aaedg3ikho4ae7im8cs@4ax.com... &g...

how to copy a row of cells automatically from one worksheet to another by changing the value of1cell
Hello. I have 8 cells on the same row in one worksheet that I would like to be automatically copied to a predefined area in one of 3 other worksheets in my file depending on the number (1, 2 or 3) entered in one cell adjacent to these 8 cells. Is this possible and, if so, how could it be done? Thanks very much for any help you can offer me with this. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** David, You could use the worksheet change event: this will copy the eight cells from the s...

IF Statement equalling multiple words. Please Help
I want to say if cell A1 = "word1" or "word2" or "word3", then "". Otherwise do this. I know how to make check if it = 1 item, but how do you make it check 3 or four things without using multiple IF statements? Thanks Phil Use and If(or(A1="word1",A1="word2",A1="word3"),then"",else) That should work for you, Cody "Phillip Vong" wrote: > I want to say if cell A1 = "word1" or "word2" or "word3", then "". > Otherwise do this. > > I know how t...

Splitting information from one cell into two cells
I have a multi page workbook. On Sheet 1 I have a cell that contains a person's full name (first and last name). I would like to automatically transfer the name to other sheets in the workbook but I would like the first and last names to be placed into separate cells in Sheets 2, 3, 4, etc. How do I do this? Thanks!! Hi, Use Menu--Data--Text to Columns... jeff >-----Original Message----- >I have a multi page workbook. On Sheet 1 I have a cell >that contains a person's full name (first and last >name). I would like to automatically transfer the name >to o...

Groove Workspace
I am using Groove on my office pc and notebook to synchronize files. It works perfect. I invited a couple of my students to share my workspace. They have Groove installed on their computers. If I search for them in Groove public directory, their names appear. However we cannot share the workspace. My students are waiting for my confirmation. On my end, there is no prompt, or anything that I can do to confirm them. How do I add them? Best you post this to the groove newsgroup On the web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microso...

Disabling users
This may be best asked in the AD forum, but what is the best way to disable a user, but still receive their mail? If I disable their AD user, their mail bounces. I'm would like to forward mail from one account to two others whom will share the responsibilities. "Chris Hall" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote: >This may be best asked in the AD forum, but what is the best way to disable >a user, but still receive their mail? If I disable their AD user, their mail >bounces. I'm would like to forward mail from one account to two others whom >will share the...