Multiple logins at Schwab - Money 05 "Manage Online Services"

It appears that I can only enter one login into Money for any online service.
We have two separate accounts (two different logins) at Schwab. Is there
another way to allow money to login to Schwab twice?
0
SteveB (39)
2/21/2006 2:10:34 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Just create a new Account, call it Schwab2 or something. You can then enter
different user name and password. I do this for several institutions.

"steveb" <steveb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It appears that I can only enter one login into Money for any online
> service.
> We have two separate accounts (two different logins) at Schwab. Is there
> another way to allow money to login to Schwab twice?

0
donawalt1 (63)

On this page, "Manage online services" under the accounts menu, I have an entry until "Bank or Brokerage." I can't figure out how to de-list an entry. A bank is listed that I don't have an account with and isn't online service-able. Any ideas? Thanks, David -- wanna email me? remove '%*%' Is this financial institution listed in the last group (does not provide online updates)? If you're sure that you don't have any accounts assigned to this FI (view the account list sorted by FI and showing closed accounts), you might try repair...

Manage Online Services
For about a week now I have issues with online services (which I have never had before!) I have tried everything! I * uninstalled and reinstalled money * deleted all my accounts at the MSN website * restored a backup file * created a new Windows Live ID I am receiving info from my live accounts - it's the ones that use the MSN BS that keep telling me they couldn't update. I have tried to resetup the username and password and it gives me an error message that account setup couldn't be completed and to try again... HELP! I am almost ready to switch to another program. My WHOLE...

M07: How to delete old listings in Manage Online Services?
Hi, I recently cancelled my MSN Bill Pay service so I could use my bank's free bill pay. When I go to Manage Online Services in M07, MSN Bill Pay is still listed under Online Service Providers/Bill Payment Providers, and under the To Do column, it says "Set up online services". I also have another obsolete lisitng on the same page under Bank or Brokerage, a bank I no longer use, with the same admonition to "Set up online services". I can't seem to find a way to delete these old listings. Does anyone know how? Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Unable to use manage online services
Yall, This issue is plaguing me for a while already. It happens that I installed Money 2005 SB and now I am unable to manage online services. When I try to go to set up online services, I chose credit card, and right after I am presented with a red font message saying “ …. To set up your accounts, you must be online. Please close Money, and then sign in to your file. When you sign in, make sure the Work offline box is cleared. ….”. The work offline is not set at File Menu so I am at a loss here. In addition, if I try to alter my passport at Password Manager I am presented with a...

Multiple logins at Schwab
It appears that I can only enter one login into Money for any online service. We have two separate accounts (two different logins) at Schwab. Is there another way to allow money to login to Schwab twice? Just create a new Account, call it Schwab2 or something. You can then enter different user name and password. I do this for several institutions. "steveb" <steveb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E6143CF-8A8E-4AC3-82DC-783A8533710A@microsoft.com... > It appears that I can only enter one login into Money for any online > service. > We have two se...

Money updates- manage online services
I have gotten to the step of re-setting up my accounts after the updates but have not been able to actually set them up. I have tried for 3 days at different times and to no avail. Is there a tip out there or is anyone else having this problem? In microsoft.public.money, Amber wrote: >I have gotten to the step of re-setting up my accounts after the updates but >have not been able to actually set them up. I have tried for 3 days at >different times and to no avail. Is there a tip out there or is anyone else >having this problem? Not me, but yes. There are several people...

Manage online services question
Hi Q1. How do I remove an account from under " Financial institutions not setup for background online services" heading? It is an old account which I do not use anymore. Q2. Under "Financial institutions that have no background services", there are a list of Financial Institutions. How do I amend the Financial Institutions in this list? The reason I ask is that one Institution has 'File Import' marked as a Service. But I don't understand why I have another Institution NOT marked as 'File Import', even though I do import a file into Money, ...