msn sync crashes Money 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0134_01C3D949.E61EBD00

Every time I try to sync Money2004 standard with msn money Money crashes =
with a mscofd.dll error.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling =
Money to no avail.  Synchronization with my brokerage and credit card =
accounts works fine.  Any suggestions.
    Pierre Aterianus
------=_NextPart_000_0134_01C3D949.E61EBD00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Every time I try to sync Money2004 =
standard with=20
msn money Money crashes with a <FONT size=3D2>mscofd.dll error.&nbsp; I =
have tried=20
uninstalling and reinstalling Money to no avail.&nbsp; Synchronization =
with my=20
brokerage and credit card accounts works fine.&nbsp; Any=20
suggestions.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Pierre=20
Aterianus</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0134_01C3D949.E61EBD00--

0
aterianus (30)
1/13/2004 2:23:11 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C3D965.CB76F140

Have you tried a system restore on your computer.  The .dll file that is =
experiencing an error might be a system file rather than a Money file.
  "Pierre Aterianus" <aterianus@hotmail.com> wrote in message =
  Every time I try to sync Money2004 standard with msn money Money =
crashes with a mscofd.dll error.  I have tried uninstalling and =
reinstalling Money to no avail.  Synchronization with my brokerage and =
credit card accounts works fine.  Any suggestions.
      Pierre Aterianus
------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C3D965.CB76F140

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Have you tried a system restore on your =

computer.&nbsp; The .dll file that is experiencing an error might be a =
system=20
file rather than a Money file.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Pierre Aterianus" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:aterianus@hotmail.com">aterianus@hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:ef0bwwX2DHA.1676@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl">news:ef0bwwX2DHA.1676=
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Every time I try to sync Money2004 =
standard with=20
  msn money Money crashes with a <FONT size=3D2>mscofd.dll error.&nbsp; =
I have=20
  tried uninstalling and reinstalling Money to no avail.&nbsp; =
Synchronization=20
  with my brokerage and credit card accounts works fine.&nbsp; Any=20
  suggestions.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Pierre=20
Aterianus</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C3D965.CB76F140--

0
dpommering (45)

Earn money without investment
Are you looking for money without investment? Get paid to view ads. Any one can do this simple ad viewing job. Also earn per referral. No experience required. All you need are computer and internet. Earn handsome income from the comfort of your home. Hurry up! Join today. Visit for details. http://viewbestads.com/ref/MjA5NzYyaXY= ...

Money 2004 #9
Just 'upgraded' to Money 2004 from Money 2003. One stock investment I track in Money has had several splits over the years. M2004 increased my number of shares by approx 40%. No other investment I track seems to have this problem. As I have the last M2003 entries backed up, I suppose I could try to remove M2004 then reload M2003; then upgrade to M2004 yet again. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any workarounds known? ...

Web upgraded money recover
I downloaded the 60 day trial of Money 2004 6 months ago. I then used the web upgrade to get the full license. My hard drive crashed this week. I have backups of all my money files. My problem is, how can I get a replacement of my web upgrade? I already paid once, is there someone I can call at MS to get a replacement license key, or do I have to purchase it again? Search postings for newsgroup microsoft.public.money using an advanced search at http://groups.google.com. You will find your answer there. And next year, please just go buy the CD like us other folk. "Ian" <ia...

Money 2006 file repair application error

MS money 2004 Deluxe canadian edition
Is there a money 2004 deluxe canadian version? I have found the Standard edition everywhere, but not the Deluxe. I am using the trial version and it will expire soon, but when I try to buy the Canadian version, MS Money keeps taking me to US only version purchase options. The MS Money web site couldn't have been less helpful. Derrick In microsoft.public.money, Derrick wrote: >Is there a money 2004 deluxe canadian version? I have >found the Standard edition everywhere, but not the Deluxe. No Deluxe. > >I am using the trial version and it will expire soon, but >...

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...

Outlook keeps Crashing #3
Soon after turning on Outlook 2000 I get the following message Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am prompted to select send error report and after I click send it closes/crashes Outlook. Please help Paul Try using the disc and reinstalling or choose the repair function from the office disc >-----Original Message----- >Soon after turning on Outlook 2000 I get the following >message Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and >needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am >prompted ...

Unable to restore Money file in MM 2006
Greetings once again all... Recently I have had to restore my computer and am now not able to use the money file I previously backed up, no matter what I try. It either asks me for a password or when I do manage to open the money file by clicking File>Open and browsing for the backed up money file, it constantly asks me for my password and when I enter it it tells me that it's wrong even though I am signed in with it in Windows Messenger. And when I do manage to get beyonde the sign in screen it does not display any of my accounts. Could anyone please help? Elaine...

Reinstalling Money 2004
Back in 2003/4 I tried the 2004 Trial and then upgraded online. My hard drive just went bad, so I'm reinstalling everything on a new drive. How do I re-activate 2004 from the trial install? I don't have the non-trail download. I do have my activation code. If you go to tools... upgrade money... it take me to a website that redirect you to buying Money 2006. Thanks. Did you keep your confirmation email? I believe the activation page would be listed in there. The web pages that support the activation should still be up, but I think you need to navigate to them directly. Th...

Can I delete everything on MSN Money?
Hello, I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money information with the web. It seems to work fine for a few months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization errors. I have signed up for multiple passports, because when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of multiple accounts. For example, on my one MSN Money account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete. 1. How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN Money for my passport account? 2. How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the future? Any tips or advice would be g...

Replication partner exch 5.5 crashed
Hello Everyone. We recently installed exchange server 2003, had it coexisting with exchange 5.5 . We used the pfmigrate tool to create replication of public folders,I had also moved around 75% of the users mail boxes to the 2003 server.Unfortunately Ifound out that the exchange 5.5 server has crashed and now we cannot send or receive emails because earlier the mail flow was from 2003 to 5.5 and internet and vice versa. How can I remove the 5.5 server and set the 2003 server to receive emails completely. Also I do have a backup of the 5.5 server , can I restore the 5.5 mail box to t...

one page academic calendar for 2004-05
Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for notes In Publisher, go to File > New > Print Publication > Calendar and create your own. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "shopperbev" <shopperbev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0940CD82-2A40-4932-982A-122ABFB41497@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for > notes ...

Only one line in Money invoice
I have been using Money 2007 Home & Business to create and print invoices. This program has run with no problems for some time. However, just recently, it will only allow one item to print on the invoice. I can enter more than one item, and the invoice entry will show the additional items, but when printed only one item will show up. I have tried backing up my Money file to a spare disk, deleting the program and the associated mny and mbf files from the computer, reinstalling the program and reloading the backup. The same fault immediately occurs. Strangely, I have now installed the sam...

Download of Money 2005
Downloaded 2005 and keep getting error message that Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run money. Try installing money again. I tried and tried. It will not work. Called support-held for 30 mins.-no answer. What now? ...

Money 30 Day Money Back Guarantee; instructions.
I tried out Money 2004 Small Business with an idea I might switch from quicken 2003 Home and Business. For a number of reasons that involve primairly invoices and Stock transaction updates, I'm sticking with Quicken. I purchased Money at Staples. At that time I asked the clerk about returning the product and he said I 'd have to deal directly with Microsoft. On the Money box there is a Money-Back 30 Day Guarantee Seal and that's all. No specific instructions as to what to do, where to send etc. If someone has this information please share it or directl me to where I might it...

excel 2002 crashes
Hi, When i try to add a control to a from in Excel VBA using the function OLEObjects.Add, Excel 2002 crashes. Well, i have found the solution to the problem which is that before adding the control I set the EnableEvents property to false. Then everything works fine. The reason for my post is that, this same problem does not happen in Excel 2000, it happens only in Excel 2002.. Any idea why this is so ? Please help!!! Thanks & Regards, Veena. ...

money 2004 won't sync
After re installing both money pc and desktop I can't get money to sync anymore. lost all files on the pocket pc. please help? Activesync doesn't let me use the money settings it's grayed out all other programs sync fine. -- John Have you tried to repair the money file on the desktop? >-----Original Message----- >After re installing both money pc and desktop I can't get money to sync >anymore. lost all files on the pocket pc. >please help? Activesync doesn't let me use the money settings it's grayed >out all other programs sync fine. > >--...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

Money 2001 suddenly started crashing
I've used Money 2001 for several years. Suddenly it started crashing when I go to Investing/Portfolio. This may have started after I installed SP2 for Win XP. Anyone have the same problem or know of a fix? Do you get an error message? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a UK specifi...

MS Money for Palm OS
Hi there Is Money 2002 available for the Palm OS? Any resources/links would be appreciated Thanks Ian Mick Any version of Money? 2002? "Mick" <alaskan@cox.net> wrote in message news:09a001c3d46b$8a447fc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Ian, > > I have looked into various Palm OS finacial softwares. > None would sync both ways, either with Quicken or Money > except for one. It's called Ultrasoft and can be found at > http://www.ultrasoft.com/ > > It syncs with Money (not Quicken) and allows me to input > data either into Money or Ultrasoft on my Pa...

IMPORTING MONEY FILES DUP ENTRIES
I have been unable to run money98 files in money2003.Tried importing files but all tranfers between accounts are duplicated. Don't understand how to import all the accounts at once. I created new accounts in 2003 and imported one by one, but any transactions between accounts is duplicated. Follow the prompts on the import file dialog that tell you to select multiple files to import at the same time. There are other guidelines if investment accounts are involved. You might want to review postings on this subject in the group archives at http://groups.google.com. "JAYNE" &l...

Epson Tm-T88IV USB Crashing
Hi We have sold and used RMS for a couple of years, and been selling Epson TM-T88 receipt printers for even longer. However in the past couple of months, we have experienced a few sites where their till crashes windows. On checking the dump files, it refers to TMUSBXP.sys, which is the Epson OPOS driver file. (dump example at the bottom). The tills are HP DC7800 SFF with 2GB RAM. The OPOS drivers have been updated to EPSON OPOS ADK Version2.62E and it still happens. Every time we think we have identified the cause (PC image, anti virus software, old OPOS driver) it continues to happen. ...

I'm about to toss Money completely.
After using Money for almost three years, I have enjoyed using the product. However, about 6 months ago it began screwing up. First some background. I am a Fidelity customer and use Money to download my statements. I then categorize the transaction, add memo etc. to one or more transactions. Here are the problems: 1. I download statements from Fidelity. Money should "Read Transactions". But when I click on the link to reconcile, it doesn't display anything. In effect, Money is unusable to me at this point because nothing is being updated. 2. I tried ALL the mean...

Simply record expenses in Money 2004
I would like to record my expenses daily, and have Money 2004 calculate the total I spent for the month. My expenses are different every month, and occur a different number of instances each month, so making a budget won't work for me. I won't know what my expenses are, until after I've paid them. I would simply like to record each expense as it happens, and then have Money add up all expenses for each category, as a running total for each category. I've tried doing this by creating a Budget within Money, but I'm forced to choose recurring time periods for when the expen...

Setting up Outlook sync with RPC over http
I'm trying to setup my Outlook installation to sync with my school Outlook servers. The IT administration has hinted that it's possible and some students have figured out how to accomplish this, but they don't want to support it. Supposedly it's a nightmare to support the myriad hardware and software configurations of 450 students (doesn't sound so large does it?). The only supported means for accessing our email accounts and utilizing the calendar function of Outlook etc. is via webmail. However, I was told that if I could figure this out then no one would have to ...