MSN Money Synchronization errors

I am constantly getting "updates are temporarily unavailable Please try again
later" every time an manual /auto update is run.  I am logged into my
passport account and Money is not complaining about anything being out of
synch.  What exactly is causing this message and what can be done to fix it
short of recreating a .mny file from scratch or a new passport account?
0
David4882 (672)
3/9/2006 10:32:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Error sending email #2
Hi I am trying to send email from within access. When I try to create outlook from within access using Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application"), I get the 'Automation Error, The specified module could not be found.". I can see the outlook 11 reference in the reference so not sure why it can't find outlook. This app is working fine on other machines so the problem has to be with this machine. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards ...

ssl certificate -> error 500
What should I check, I installed self made certificate according to these instructions. <http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/SSL_Enabling_OWA_2003.html?printversion> Now I cannot get into OWA, it gives error 500 but there is nothing in the logs. /Ari ...

"cannot empty clipboard" error message.
Hello all, Any time I do copy and paste in Excel, I get error message saying "cannot empty clipboard" but it still does the copying and pasting. How do I make this error go away? Thanks. Chip Pearson has a page on this http://www.cpearson.com/excel/clipboar.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "fenisol3" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1bf3101c42179$1316fe9...

ToolsMsmCA(Error)
ToolsMsmCA(Error): Setup package issue or CoreCon DataStore corrupted: CDeviceSDKInstallShim Add/Remove failed. HR=0x80070005 this is the problem that i am getting while installing of windows CE 6.0. please help me with it. regards Is still no one with the solution even i am gettin the error with the ce 6.0 installation on the windows 7 and as well as windows vista home basic rakendra thapa wrote: ToolsMsmCA(Error) 21-Nov-09 ToolsMsmCA(Error): Setup package issue or CoreCon DataStore corrupted: CDeviceSDKInstallShim Add/Remove failed. HR=0x80070005 this...

report scheduler errors
Is there a way to trigger having the Report Schedule window appear without attempting to see some 3rd party series' we have created? We get resulting errors "Invalid value for series 11" as the window creates records in the 'ReportNames' table. We need to ignore these RPTGRIND = 11 records when the window opens. We have no source code for this dictionary. ...

Bank errors in Bank Recon
I am really bothered that when our bank makes a significant error (and all banks eventually do), there is no way to carry the outstanding bank transaction on bank recon. Instead we have to adjust our books (improperly) for the bank error, and then re-adjust when the bank makes the correction. Please consider adding outstanding bank transactions to bank rec in the future. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do...

DAO -vs- ADO and Jet Error #s...
OK, I'm well aware of the DAO Jet VBA Error #s as revealed by this: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Aa200518(office.10).aspx However, when using ADO connections to the database in VBA instead of the DAO connections, the error numbers get "ADO-ized", and we get the -2147467259 error codes instead of the nice, neat Error #3734 (for "The database has been placed in a state by user <name> on machine <name> that prevents it from being opened or locked.") Is there a list somewhere of the ADO-ized Jet error codes, or must I figure out and do the bi...

Error Code 0x7A
I continue to get a installation failure when trying to install "Windows Genuine Advantage Notification (KB905474)". Can anyone help? Sheltie wrote: > I continue to get a installation failure when trying to install "Windows > Genuine Advantage Notification (KB905474)". > > Can anyone help? Sheltie, Stop horsing around with KB905474 as it's an *optional* update. IOW, you do *not* need to install it. If you want to pursue this for some reason known only to yourself: Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forums http://social.microsoft.com/forums/...

Information store stops unexpectedly with error 4182, 3039, 4116, 4094
We have exchange 5.5 with SP4 and we are recently experiencing this issue where the information store and IMS stops unexpectedly with the above Event IDs. I have tried the suggestions in the MS KB article 322829 but did not help much. I have also tried the mdbvu32.exe tool, but there are no bad messages in the folder. Any help with this is appreciated Thank you. I have had the same problem 4 times over the course of 10 days. After the second crash, I applied the hotfix from Q325939. 24 hours later, it crashed again. I opened a case with microsoft and they gave me another hotfix. It upgrade...

Wachovia charging for MS Money Access
Well, one of the reasons I switched to wachovia two years ago from Wells Fargo was the free access to my own money data using Microsoft Money. Now Wachovia is going to start charging $5.95 per month starting in April. They have my money, are using it to fund loans and yet they want to charge me to simply communicate data. (Yes, I pay bill with it but they don't charge their customers for on-line bill pay which does the same thing.) So, what other bnks are out there that still have free access to accounts using Microsoft Money? Thanks. Steve No fees at Chase... It's been a ...

setting up O.E. to send and recieve MSN mail
I have a MSN mail account, and want to set up my O.E. to sent and recieve my mail. I went to "accounts" and did everything that I was supposed to, and when I tried to send mail, I got the following two messages: The service is currently unavailable. Try again later. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp ', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service Unavailable', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCCF0 Also, Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Serve...

run-time error 1004
i have a workbook with macros and some vba scripts and have password protected some of the sheets. i have created this workbook in Excel 2002. I distributed it to users using Excel 2000, who are getting Run Time Error 1004, the file is protected and will be read-only. The sheets are protected but i have opened ranges for data entry. All works well for users with Excel 2000. What I have tried without success: - Save File As | Tools | General Options | Advanced | Encryption Type - Weak or Office 97/2000 compatible. it still gives the run-time error. anyone has seen this? Ooh. I think...

Outlook Express not opening inbox error
When I open Outlook Express 6, it will not open the Inbox properly on 1 laptop. It says that there is not enough memory on the laptop, but there is 2 GB available on the hard drive. Also the Inbox is highlighted in gray and not blue like usual. He can go to another PC and see the email through Outlook Express without any problems. Any information would be useful. Thanks. Dave <davidw@wildbillsfoods.com> wrote: > When I open Outlook Express 6, it will not open the Inbox > properly on 1 laptop. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths A...

Outlook syncronazation error...
Hi, I am still amazed about Microsoft, they still cannot come up with a more informative error massage. We are using Outlook 2003(SP1) cache mode for an Exchange 5.5 server. After the synchronization I am receiving this message: "Task 'Offline File Name' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" Any help appreciated. Victor ...

Server Error in '\' Application
I mayhave "fubar"ed by CRM 1.2 installation. I am installed on Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003. I had CRM up an running and was looking at with my sales folks putting together a customization and rollout plan. I added some business units subservent to our "root" organinzation and was assigning users to these units and adding managers. I then assigned the user (me) who is the only system admin. At that point I started getting a dialog in the web interface giving an "authorization error" message (unforunately I didn't write down the exact text...

Exporting from Smartlist to Excel error
I need to export records from a Smartlist into Excel. There are approximately 3800 records and everytime I try I get the following error: "Unhandled object exception:Call was rejected by callee" Any ideas what this error means?? I have searched this list, the Microsoft site and even Googled the error and have had no luck figuring out what this message means or how to fix it. Others users also have gotten this error when exporting large amounts of data into Excel. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Dawn Hi, Dawn! I know some of my users occasionally get a err...

Error message when adding text to bar
-->Sorry, nothing happened when I hit the submit button, so I hit it again. sorry.<-- Microsoft Project 2000, I am trying to add text to the right of a bar in a Gantt Chart. Don't I select "Right", then scroll down and choose "Text1" change the text to what I want to say, and hit OK? When I do, I get a pop up that says "This value is not valid in this situation, Chick the field to see if it requires text, a date, or a number, and that you typed the information correctly. How do I do that? I thought I did... Thanks for your help. -...

OWA and VBScript runtime error.
Hi I've installed OWA 5.5 Sp3 to a Windows2000 server SP4 and I'm getting the following error message: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8' Object required: 'Application(...)' /exchange/USA/logon.asp, line 12 I've checked technet and found KB194525 and implemented the security settings to the registry but I'm still getting the same error. Has anyone resolved this problem and care to enlighten me as I'm pulling my hair out. The exchange server is 5.5SP3 sat on an NT4 server box. Regards Stu ...

Syntax error using dlookup
Hi All, I have the following piece of code ChkProv = DLookup("[Province_Cde]", "Provinces", "[Province_Cde]= ' " & Left(Nat_Reg, 2)) which I want to use as part of validating that the 1st 2 left chrs of Nat_Reg correspond with a record in field Province_Cde However it gives me the following error when executed Syntax error in string in query expression '[Province_Cde]='GU' GU is valid in the record I was trying to add as a test & it exists in the table Provinces.Province_Cde Any suggestions on what to try to corr...

New Bank Data Download to Money 2002
OK, I still have Money 2002. When MS Passport went away, so did my ability to pull data from within Money. However, I could go to my institutions, select download transactions to Money format, and they would import right into Money. My bank, Chevy Chase, just changed ownership to Capital One. Their new web site only downloads an Excel comma delimited spreadsheet, rather than going straight to Money. Is there any way I can pull a set of transactions over a date range directly? In microsoft.public.money, Dimitrios Paskoudniakis wrote: >OK, I still have Money 2002. When MS Pass...

HTTP_300 error when useing Active Sync, any clues would help
First I was recieveing an HTTP_500 certificate problem, but I got that straightened out by following this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379/en-us, the option # 2. Now I get an HTTP_300 error. Any thoughts?? Hi Joe, What version of the server are you running? What platform are you running the server on? "Joe" wrote: > First I was recieveing an HTTP_500 certificate problem, but I got that > straightened out by following this article > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379/en-us, the option # 2. Now I get > an HTTP_300 error. Any thoughts?? > > ...

Invalid attachment size error
When sending a file, Outlook may return a "Sending & Recieving" error message indicating that permissable file size has been exceeded. The message contains code 552.4.3.1 Sames restricted to Outlook 2002 clients. Same users can successfully send the attachment using OWA client. Outlook 2003 clinents not affected. (File sizes are within permitted delivery restrictions on Exchange) Any suggestions? ...

error 550 5.7.1 #2
Hello, We just acuired a new office and I had their MX record forward to my exchange server. However when an email from the old domain (this example bankxxx.com) I get the message below. I added bankxxx.com to my smtp connections to accecpt from this domain but it just doesn't want to accept it. It still only accepts email from my current domain which is bankyyy.com This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <bill@bankxxx.com>: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for mjaneiro@bankhnb.com Giving up...

Reporting Services Error 08-30-07
Hi, I created a report that pulls info from the ContractExtensionBase table, ContractBase, and ContractDetailBase table. The report runs fine under the System Admin Account however every other user is unable to run it. The error i get is: "An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Query exection failed for data set 'CRM'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Select permission denied on object...." I tried playing around with the permissions on other roles but still get the same error. I have created reports before and never had this problem. Anyone ...

I cant set up my microsoft outlook..just get error
I have set up the following E-mail address: RosieMayCarter@amaratravel.co.uk Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) server: mail.amaratravel.co.uk Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: mail.amaratravel.co.uk Account Name: RosieMayCarter%amaratravel.co.uk Password: Domain Name: amaratravel.co.uk But it does not work...and I can not put this under the tools as Account settings does not exist: - Under Tools >> Account Settings >> Account (Double clicking on each email account) >> More Settings >> Outgoing Server Tab, check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” - Und...