MSN Money Newsletters

I used to receive the MSN Money PM Market Newsletter up until the 20th of
last month, then nothing. I have tried almost everything to acquire it again
without any luck, and have not found any help at Microsoft either. Does
anyone have any ideas?
0
Steve3367 (862)
9/12/2008 12:04:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Kohl's Credit Card (Kohls Charge) in Money?
I am able to get Yodlee to link to my Kohl's Charge account and get my balances fine, but I don't see it listed under credit cards in Money 2008. Does anyone know if it is possible to get Money to download the balances? It seems like they should if Yodless can... Thanks, -Dan Their are many FI's that Yodlee will down load that are not in the list that are passed on to Money. As you point out, Money Plus does not include Kohl's in list. I have not checked within 2 years but at that point Money Central would allow you to access accounts that MS Money did not support. It inc...

Money 2005 will not open.
Money 2005 will not open. I have very recently received automatic Vista updates. yes mine too, sorry not to be helpful i just bought a new pc with Vista and also Money 2005. The installallation was fine, worked well for 2 days but now is not opening anymore. Its shuts down after 2 seconds during the inizialization. I also got the Money Plus 2008 and the problem is the same. Any idea of what we can do? "Klaus" wrote: > Money 2005 will not open. I have very recently received automatic Vista > updates. ...

Money 2005 Will Not Start on Win2000
I posted this message a week ago and received one response but it did not work ... was hoping someone would have some more info. I have added some info to it below in case it helps figure it out. I have been running Money2005 on a Win98 machine for sometime. I purchased Money off the Microsoft website via a TaxCut special discount. Therefore, I still had the WEBINST.EXE file. Have since switched to Win2K, so I used the same EXE file to install and all seem to go just fine. However, Money will not startup now ... when I click on the shortcut (or in Programs), nothing happens (no di...

Can't Login To Money
For some reason, I can no longer login to Money 2003 using my .NET Passport (hotmail account) even though I can still login with the same email and password on any other .NET Passport site. I get the following error message: The sign-in attempt for <my_email> was unsuccessful. Please try your sign-in name and password again. This is really frustrating. Does anyone know how to get help for this? I don't want to pay the $35.00 Microsoft charges per support incident for this but apparantly that seems to be the only choice they give me besides posting here. Make that 3 ...

Money Program
I recently purchased and downloaded MS Money 2006 Standard. Now, when I use it, it says I'm using a trial version. I tried to email MS thru technical support but the trial version does not have the appropriate product ID numbers to continue in the screens. Since I truly did purchase the download, what can I do to make it stop thinking this is a trial version? In microsoft.public.money, Chad wrote: >I recently purchased and downloaded MS Money 2006 Standard. Now, when I use >it, it says I'm using a trial version. I tried to email MS thru technical >support but the ...

Bills summary crashes Money 2006
Please Help: Faulting application msmoney.exe, version 15.0.0.513, faulting module mnyob99.dll, version 15.0.0.513, fault address 0x005c38e7. In microsoft.public.money, "Jack B Nimble" <davlanta(at) yahoo.com> wrote: >Please Help: > >Faulting application msmoney.exe, version 15.0.0.513, faulting module >mnyob99.dll, version 15.0.0.513, fault address 0x005c38e7. > I would start with File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2 to try to make a repaired version of your file. If you had Money 2007 or later, I would suggest you try removing you...

2004 Money SB Trial Version
Where/how do I get a trial version of 2004 Money SB? You don't. They've never offered trials of the *B versions. There is the 30DMBG, though. "Flipboy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7af101c48454$d894db90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Where/how do I get a trial version of 2004 Money SB? ...

Money essentials
just purchased MonEss today. Strange that a memo column is generated in reports when I see no way to populate this field. clicking the transaction does not open up on a widow that contain the memo field to fill. is this right? I wouldnt be surprised that this feature is available only on higher grade edtions... -- Sylvie Sorry most of us are NOT surprised. In the majority view Essentials is a little better than Excel but in many ways Excel is more flexible. YMMV. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I d...

Money and doing taxes?
I currently am an independent contractor. Is there a way when I get a paycheck that has 0 dollars taken out for taxes, to keep track of how much I need to save/put away to file with the government? Am not sure if this will be any help. We too are independent contractors and have no taxes taken out. I have discovered that Money will show tax info based on income entered estimated for the year. Of course this does not figure in business deductions just normal deductions. You could divide this by number of paychecks after subtacting the amount of your normal business deductions based ...

Money 2004 Does not connect to account
I keep getting a pop-up that says something like "Money encountered a problem, sorry for the inconvenience", and i cannot proceed from there. This happens right after I provide my bnk userid and password. ...

Money Investment QIF import error for Option transactions
I am having trouble importing option transactions within a QIF file. I have narrowed this down to the file and/or process as I've used 2 versions of Money (2003 Deluxe and 2004 Small Business). I tried my normal data file and a new, empty file. Importing a variety of option transactions -- Buy to Open, Sell to Open, Sell to Close, and Buy to Close -- all yielded the same error. I also tried old, expired contracts as well as current option contracts. I am pretty sure that I have imported Option trades like this before, but it has been several months so I cannot remember if I ...

Help! I can't close MS Money!
When I try to close MS Money, it says it can't close. Also, I can't get my reports to come up. What might I have done to cause this? Before that happened, I moved my backup files into a new folder, and I moved some accounts from one Money file into another Money file. If anyone can help me get out of this bind, I will be so very grateful! In microsoft.public.money, inourmidst wrote: >When I try to close MS Money, it says it can't close. What is the actual error message? >Also, I can't get my reports to come up. >What might I have done to cause this? >Bef...

How to reconcile unread transactions in Money 2004 Std
I did that all the time in Money 2003 and 2001. The same steps are still in the help menu. Click the account with the downloaded transaction, in the left pane, click Reconcile transactions, and then click Accept all transactions, click ok. Only this time there is no Reconcile transaction to click on the left pane. I tried to go to the Review investment activity page by clicking on the Transaction to Read link on the account page and see if I can the Reconcile transactions link on the left pane. No luck.. it just seems to disappear. I know there is an option to automatically reconcil...

Want to stop pop-up for upgrade notice for 2006 money
I know that my money 2006 has expired but I don't care. How do I get the ACT NOW upgrade pop-up to leave since I can't even upgrade if I want to? I get this almost everytime I log on to MSN MONEY. ...

Quicken Won't Do It
I use Quicken. When I ask it to produce a report showing a historical value of investments, it shows only investments that are still owned today. It will not, for example produce an accurate report as of December 31, 2001 if you have sold any of the investments that you owned on December 31, 2001. Will Money do this? In microsoft.public.money, moneyman wrote: >I have Money 2004 and if I set a date in the past - it will show the >value and the investment I had at the time. And I could create a >report of that. > >I don't know how much history it retains, and I only have h...

MSN Investor Toolbox Unavailable in Money 2003
Does anyone know how to restore the MSN Investor Toolbox fuctionality to work in Money 2003? I had to switch to the Basic Toolset about a month ago after the buggy Aug 1 release of the toolkit was released (MS Money kept trying to reinstall the toolkit every time it started). I see that MS has released a newer Aug 25th version of the Toolbox and figured the problem would resolve itself but I still cannot get the Investor Toolbox working inside of Money (it works fine in a separate browser session outside of Money). I've removed and reinstalled the Toolbox many times. Any and a...

Alternative methods for updating stock quotes in Microsoft Money
I'm a longtime Money user who recently tried going to Quicken 2010. I found that I lost some serious functionality in doing so (e.g. no foreign account statement downloads) and that I'd rather stick it out with my copy of Money 2007 until it's completely unusable. The question of course is... when will that be? It seems that the only really big problem after 2011 will be online quote downloads, which will be turned off, but individual bank statements should continue to be available if you download them yourself from bank websites. I don't mind manually doing periodi...

Money 2006 and multiple Sole Proprietorships
We are interested in using Money 2006 to manage family finances as well as the finances of at least three small proprietorships, two of which are likely to incorporate sometime in the next two years. It appears that Money (Small Business Edition) cannot manage multiple business entities in the same file, so the obvious workaround is to have separate files for home and each of the business entities. My questions: 1. Is it indeed correct that Money Small Business cannot track multiple entities in the same file? 2. Is it possible to share information between Money files (such as money m...

How to paste Newsletter email template onto email?
I used one of the newsletter email templates but cannot paste it onto a blank email in outlook. Anyone have any idea about how I can accomplish this? Otherwise it makes the "email" newsletter template kind of ridiculous. Thanks Which program are you using? I would stongly suggest you convert the newsletter to a .pdf file and attach it rather than build it into the body of the newsletter. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "walter" <walter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Money 2003 and Wachovia
I am running Money 2003 and using Wachovia online to pay my bills. I received a message that Wachovia is not going to support Money 2003 soon. Does anyone when the support will stop? Should I upgrade to Money 2006 or should I find Money 2005? I also download from FirstUSA, Discover, TD Waterhouse, and Fidelity. What do the experts recommend? Thanks for any input. John "John" <flgator85@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23sQv5lU9FHA.3592@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I am running Money 2003 and using Wachovia online to pay my bills. I >received a message that W...

Money #45
I had windows xp on my last computer, when it quit on me. I have all the backup from where it was pulled off by a programmer. At the time he loaned me a computer since it was tax season, and he converted everthing to money 2005. I have purchased a new computer with vista and what it comes with installed on it, and there is no money program at all. Is there a way to download money for the checking account without having to purchase it? Or pay 20 bucks every year? Or would it be possible to wipe everything out and go back to windows xp if I have the old backup files from before it went d...

Money & Jet Database Engine
I've been told that Money utilizes the Jet Database Engine to maintain its records. Over time I've experienced various difficulties with the My Money.mny file, and so far I've been able to correct them with the Money Super Salvage Utility, which I've downloaded. Recently I encountered two Knowledge Base articles, 303528 & 295334, about how to maintain a Jet Database in top working condition. 295334, in particular, recommends regular use of a Jet Compact Utility, which can be downloaded. Does anyone know if the Jet Compact Utility (JETCOMP.exe) is useful for maintaining ...

Money Plus Premium Update Last Night?
When I logged in to money today I got the converting file message. That usually means an update was applied. Did anyone else see this? I'm currently running Money Plus Premium version 17.0.125.1415. The only version of Money where an update would require a conversion of a data file was Money 2005. So, this actually likely means that you're opening an older file or restoring a file/backup created with an older version. If you start Money using a shortcut, see if that shortcut is actually pointing to a specific file or it is only launching msmoney.exe -Mark "Zach Ro...

Re downloading money 2004
I paid for and installed money 2004 deluxe. Then it got a glitch in it. I tried to fix it according to their website instructions which said to use windows add/remove program function and choose to repair it. The problem was that it didn't give me that option and so I choose to uninstall it. I went into my downloaded files to reinstall it and low and behold, the downloaded copy is gone. So I redownloaded the trail version but there's no where to enter my activation number. It keeps asking me to purchase it again which I obviously don't want to do. Karen, call Microso...

Money Update Finally Working
For the past month my Money 2003 Updates has not been working.....I know this has been the case for many of you out there.....it worked today for 2 different Money files I maintain. GMB "GMB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ce2f01c3ee47$ce9d7460$a501280a@phx.gbl... | For the past month my Money 2003 Updates has not been | working.....I know this has been the case for many of you | out there.....it worked today for 2 different Money files | I maintain. GMB I posted the same problem a few days ago. I was also successful in getting Money 200...