MSN money down - causes billpay to crash & burn

Can't get billpay or just about anything else to work inside Money2003.
Probably because:
"MSN Money is temporarily unavailable".

JC

0
jim688 (2)
7/31/2004 6:32:58 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Jim,

please see the post listed below from MS.

-Tim

---------------

Redmond, July 30, 2004 19:15 PDT

Some MSN Money features (My Accounts, MSN Bill Pay, MSN Alerts, Portfolio
Manager) are off for maintenance, and should be back in action late tonight
(or early tomorrow morning).  This is part of our regularly scheduled update
and has nothing to do with the recent sign-in issue with Money.

If things don't go as planned, I'll update this forum with the status.

-Russ Paul-Jones
MSN Money

0
tguerrette (22)
7/31/2004 9:56:07 PM
Jim/Tim I'm also having problems with bll pay. According
to the MS post this should have been resolved last night
or at least early this morning that's 12 hours ago.

0
anonymous (74722)

Money 2006 Crashes Opening Calendar
I have been using Microsot Money for years. Upgrading to next version almost every year. I have been using Money 2004 Deluxe for a while. It works great. I tried upgrading to Money 2006 Deluxe ... everything works except when I try to open the Calendar. I get the message "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I tried a lot of different things (repairing the file many times, which shows no errors or no corruption or no broken records). I also just tried to go from 2004 to 2005. This actually works ... so I am now using Mone...

minus numbers causing a problem
I am trying to set up a 4 day "Scorecard" for a golf tournament using Excel 2002. Column A is players name. column B is handicap. Column C is Day1 Gross score, D is Day1 Net score and E is a daily running Total. Repeated for the four days with Total Gross and Net scores as the last two columns. I want Column D to show the result of C -B and Column E to show the running total Net scores. I was wondering if there was a formula I could use that wouldn't show and total the Minus figure generated at Column B. I have managed to hide it using Conditional Formatting but it is ...

Exchange Store crashing when using OMA / Treo
My apologies up front. I have posted this question in multiple groups as there is VERY little info on the web concerning this error... I have a customer running SBS 2003 with SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP2. All updates are installed. They recently picked up a new Treo 700P phone. Since this is a small business server, it was simple to enable Exchange Activesync. Once that was set, and we purchased an SSL cert, I was able to enter the Exchange info into the Palm and sync up the users mail, calendar, etc. This worked great for about 48 hours. Until now... Whenever we tell the Palm to sync, it hangs...

Creating New Account in Money 2005; How to Reinstall Money 2005
I am unable to create a new account in Money 2005 Premium. Whenever I try to download the list of accounts, I am told that the list is currently unavailable and to try again. I have disabled Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security; unfortunately, that also didn't help. It appears that quote download work. Any help would be appreciated. I'd also like to know how to reinstall Money 2005 once the software has been purchased and downloaded through the Microsoft website. I never received a purchase confirmation and can't find any information on Microsoft's website ...

Money file encrypted

Bug report � CRM 3.0 IE client crashes when you do the following:
Start up CRM from IE, click on accounts, click on more actions, then with the drop menu displayed, click anywhere outside of the drop down menu. This causes an IE crash consistently on both IE6 and IE7. This happens other places in CRM with drop down menus. Basically, if you open a drop down menu, you better click something in it or IE will crash. Anyone have any ideas what can be done to fix this. This happens on both our development CRM box and the live server. (Completely isolated installs). You probably have patch 918899 installed. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923762 for how to ...

Money 2000 Canadian Edition to Money 2007
Hi, I am having problems importing Money 2000 Canadian Edition into Money 2007. Money 2007 just complains that the data file has been created using another version of money. Has it been proven that Money 2007 can convert Money 2000 Canadian? How about MS Money 2006 Canadian Edition? I want to upgrade to a newer version and I don't want to purchase Money 2006 just to find out that it won' convert either. Money 2007 will not import Can 2000 for the main reason Canadian versions only go to 2005 and money cannot convert from Can to Us what you have to do is open the file in 20...

Money 2003 deluxe #2
After reconciling statements to Money, I always do a full backup to a floppy AND to the hard drive. Occasionally, after the backup finishes and I reenter an account, many of the statement entries from previous months are now "UNreconciled" (the "R" is missing from the status column). Restoring the backup shows the same result, almost as if Money randomly unreconciles some entires before completing the backup. ...

Outlook Client, go online cause uploading to not finish...
Hi, a new laptop for a new employee has an issue when the user try to go online. the uploading step never ends. on my server, I see a lot of transactions (40 to 60tx/sec) during this process. so the user can't go back online correctly. what's appends? we have uninstall and reinstall the CRM client but there is no change. thanks. Jerome. Sounds like something isn't installed in the default Windows XP install. Have you cross referenced the Installation guide. -- Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM, MBA/ACC President The Norwich Group http://www.thenorwichgroup.com http://thenorwich...

Money 2004 and TD Waterhouse Securities
At the "Log On To TD Waterhouse Securities" page in Money, I type in my User ID and default password (which I verified 3 times already with TD Waterhouse), and I am immeadiately presented with a windo indicating that TD Waterhouse is requesting that I change my password to a new one and confirm it. I do so (tried all different passwords in case I was violating some password format rule), and I see a "call progress" window and then the following error: "money was unable to build your outgoing request because an internal error occurred. please try your call ag...

Crashed server in the ESM
I have a crashed server in the System manager, i am now using a new server as the exchange server 2003. But some objects still point to the crashed server. I tried hitting the 'DEL' key but it does not seem to work. It freezes for a while and then does nothing. I have removed all instances of this server from the AD but i would be completely satisfied once its gone from the ESM. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Kunal Fire up ADSIEdit and delete from Configuration | Services | Microsoft Exchange | Your Exchange Org | Administrative Groups | Your Admin Group | Servers. -- Bharat S...

How to stop accounts from being uploaded to MSN Money
All, I am logging in using my passport as I want to be able to download some credit card accounts thru Yodlee. However, I don't want my checking account and all it's details to be uploaded to MSN.... is there a way to prevent an account from being uploaded while still being able to download via Yodlee? Thanks, Jay Have you set up the sync with the web feature or its dependent, the "file sharing" (ha!) feature? "Jay Baker" <jaycsco@myway.com> wrote in message news:1102443791.75543@sj-nntpcache-5... > I am logging in using my passport as I want to be a...

Communicating Directly with the MS Money Manager?
Is it possible to communicate directly to the MS Money Team Lead / Manager either through e-mail or telephone? I'm a long time Money user with a few good ideas to improve future products that they may be interested in hearing. FYI....A specific idea of mine should have been utilized in a 2009 version of Money which would have help MSFT sell many more units. Without communication with the Money Team, I am most likely going to switch over to Quicken and perhaps tell them about my ideas. Thanks, -- Phil A. Huddy Money User since 1997 Let us know how switching to Q works for you. &q...

archiving old data in Money 2004
I am running Microsoft Money 2004 and everytime I attempt to archive the 2008 data in my A drive on a floppy disk, I get a windo that opens up saying "The disk where A:\2008 Archive.mny' is being stored is full. You need to make room on your disk by removing files you no longer need." The disk is not full, it is a newly formated disk and is empty. I have checked it numeruous times and used several disks. Can't get past that point. Any ideas from anyone? Thank you in advance. ws In microsoft.public.money, wdstephens1@bellsouth.net wrote: >I am running Microsoft Mon...

Application crash #2
My application work very fine but sometime it crash. How is possible to find where, in which line, my application fail using VC ? With the VC debugger, breakpoints etc isn't possible find it. It make me crazy : ( Thanks "john wayne" <attackack@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:07526b3d-b9c4-4d0b-84f1-96aafc231dcc@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > My application work very fine but sometime it crash. How is possible > to find where, in which line, my application fail using VC ? With the > VC debugger, breakpoints etc isn't possible find it. It make me ...

How I stopped Money 2007 from crashing
All, In case anyone else has problems with Money crashing unexpectedly, here's a tip that might help someone. I upgraded from 2005 to 2007 and noticed that going to the Lifetime planner would cause a crash. After the 5th time or so, I decided to take action. As a software engineer, I have Visual Studio on my computer. I followed the tip at http://www.hanselman.com/blog/SetUpYourSystemToUseMicrosoftsPublicSymbolServer.aspx to download the debugging symbols for Microsoft libraries. This basically helps the debugger understand Microsoft's libraries better to know which functions are b...

MS Money 2005 equals MSN MoneyCentral?
I just installed MS Money 2005 Premier and seem a lot like the same version on MSN MoneyCentral. Is there a big difference between MS Money 2005 and MoneyCentral? At least the Investing sections of both programs seem a lot similar. thx. javier M05 still stores lots of your information locally and adds more tools for managing things like debt and cash flow. The investing sections supposedly have much common functionality. "SF Javier" <javier@usa.net> wrote in message news:eUwuA9g9EHA.3368@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I just installed MS Money 2005 Premier and seem a ...

Money 2002 (Standard V10.0) Password Protection ??
Hello; Is there a way to protect money file *.mbf using a password (general or exclusively for Money) ?? Money Help talks about using MS Passport, which if I'm not mistaken, is for on-line access to MS Communities. Correct ?? (That's what I've just done to access this discussion group to post my question!) Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, monir wrote: > >Is there a way to protect money file *.mbf using a password (general or >exclusively for Money) ?? Yes. You can put a conventional password on the file after you have removed the Passport. File->LoginLock...

Money 2001 password for CheckFree must be 4 digits
When signing up for checkfree I chose a 9 digit password. Money will onlt accept a 4 digit password. Whats up ...

Money 2005 Premium won't update accounts
When I tried updating accounts this morning, Money could not do it. I would get an error message to try again later or to disable then setup the online account updates for the accounts in question. Waiting 18 hours has not helped and neither has trying to setup the online account updates for those account again either. Could this have something to do with the release of M06? I notice that the support page for Money "cannot be found" as well. I've tried creating a brand new money file and I still cannot update any of my accounts that I used to be able to update automatical...

MS Money 2006
Does this software show Canadian banks? Does this software interact with Canadian banks? In other words can I download my Canadian bank data? Thanks, ...

ne peu activer l'imprimante, cause, spouler not running
Comment faire pour activer le spouler? Using Winow XP Please find a french newsgroup for your problem because we don't deal with French frogs here! hth jpbrouard@hotmail.com wrote: > > Comment faire pour activer le spouler? > Using Winow XP -- THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD55ZRA OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING DI...

Export money-file to other computer
I have problems with MS Money on my desktop computer and I simply want to move/export my money file to my laptop, but that seems to be impossible. That seems to be impossible, at least Money on the laptop refuses to read the file. /Peter, Stockholm, Sweden In microsoft.public.money, Peter Fowelin wrote: >I have problems with MS Money on my desktop computer and I simply want to >move/export my money file to my laptop, but that seems to be impossible. That >seems to be impossible, at least Money on the laptop refuses to read the >file. What error message? Incompatible ver...

Money 2005 and techCU visa updates
When money downloads transactions from my Technology Credit Union visa account, it duplicates all of the entries. How do I prevent this. If I do a manual download from the TechCU site, the entries are NOT duplicated. If I manually delete the duplicate entries, the account NO longer balances. This doesn't seem like proper behavior. ...

Downloads to Quicken automatically going to Money
I have Money and Quicken loaded on my PC. When I attempt to download to Quicken, it is automatically loaded to Money. How can I stop this? Install Quicken second. The last one installed takes control of the QIF extension. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regardin...