MSN Money bank accounts

I'm trying to locate my Canadian bank account (TD Canada Trust) in on
the Money Central web site.   When I tried to set all this up a half
year ago, it was listed there.  Now there are only US banks listed.
Does anyone know if Canadian banks can be setup on MSN Money
(moneycentral.msn.com)?

Thanks,

Peter Van Harmelen
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money 2004 accounts
is there a limit to the number of accounts that can be created in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, Jeff wrote: >is there a limit to the number of accounts that can be >created in money 2004? I don't find the modern replacement for http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;76345&Product=mny, but rest assured that the limit has not gone down. Money 2004 is also known as version 12. Found the answer to your question in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;171421 "Jeff" <jefftrombly@comcast....

Transfers Out Of Budget Accounts, Clear budgeted $'s
I removed the receiving savings account from the budget and I'm able to have a monthly transfer show in the budget. Works great but the problem is that I played with this for a while and now the (untouchable) budgeted figure that Money 2007 generates says that I have $2,000 (+/-) more then I really do. The budgeted figures for Jan, Feb, and Mar are messed up. How do I correct these figures to demonstrate the true values, or do I just live with it all and swim in my own stew? Thanks in advance, Ed As I look at this I see that all of the expenses and transfers entered through "...

Deleted SystemMailbox user account
Hello all... I'm running Exchange 2003, on Windows 2003. Some kind soul was deleting disabled accounts, and blew out the SystemMailbox accounts as well. The actual mailbox is still there, so it's possible that the user account (now tombstoned) may be recoverable. If I right-click on the mailbox, I have the option to Reconnect it to a user account. Is there any reason why I can't re-create the SystemMailbox account, following the instructions in Microsoft article 316622, except without creating the mailbox? Then, reconnect the existing mailbox with the new user account. I un...

HELP! Inconsistent Mail Forwarding to External SMTP Account
We are having an issue with forwarding a copy of all users e-mail in Exchange 2003 to an external SMTP account. We have about 10 users total that get this done, and for some reason, it only happens to this one user. The problem is one of two things: A) The user gets the e-mail forwarded to their external SMTP account (some ISP somewhere) but the e-mail never shows up in their e-mail account that we house on our Exchange Server, or B) The user never gets the e-mail in their external SMTP account but does get it in the account that we house. The thing is, its sporadic. Sometimes it w...

Convert Opportunity to Account
Can someone please explain to me how to convert an opportunity to an Account? "AdolfoR" <AdolfoR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4E39A42-FE96-4128-A28C-A8BC6AA77597@microsoft.com... > Can someone please explain to me how to convert an opportunity to an > Account? > > > Hi, When you convert a Lead to an opportunity you can create a contact, account and opportunity. If you choose all three the opportunity will be associated with the account not the contact. You cant create an account from an opportunity Regards Mike Thanks Mike...

Customizing Accounts
Hello, I know this is a long shot, but I have several email accounts and would like to be able to specify a signature and stationary for a particular account, which is different from the Default Account. Thanks for any help. God Bless, Mark A. Sam OL2003 (and possibly OL2002) allow you to set signatures by account. "Mark A. Sam" <msam@Plan-It-Earth.Net> wrote in message news:%23e7J$DL5FHA.1536@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I know this is a long shot, but I have several email accounts and would > like > to be able to specify a signature and statio...

Money 2003 to Money Essentials
Can Money Essentials read my Money 2003 files? pamela In microsoft.public.money, Buckhorn Gal <Buckhorn Gal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can Money Essentials read my Money 2003 files? > No. "Buckhorn Gal" <Buckhorn Gal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:F59C189E-987E-4E2B-AFD8-3DB879B591AF@microsoft.com... > Can Money Essentials read my Money 2003 files? No and, in the view of many users posting here, it's a considerable = downgrade. --=20 Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL Hi Chris, Essentials has all the features that I need. Will M...

Selecting the email account to send from by automation
As the subject says, I would like to select the account to send from by automation, is this possible, how? - Magnus ...

Money for a PDA
I have just switched to Money 2008 which zapped my Pocket Money. I have been considering Spb Finance as a replacement. I use some of their other software on my ipaq 2215 and have found it to be top notch. I just wondered if anyone had used it with Money 2007/2008? Thanks Mike In microsoft.public.money, MikeV06 wrote: >I have just switched to Money 2008 which zapped my Pocket Money. I have >been considering Spb Finance as a replacement. I use some of their other >software on my ipaq 2215 and have found it to be top notch. I just wondered >if anyone had used it with Money 2007/20...

mortgage account
I am trying to set up a mortgage account, which is interest only, in my Money 2003 but it does not allow me to do so. What can I do? You don't provide much information as to how you are trying to do this and why Money isn't letting you. The basic drill on "interest only" is to setup a Loan Account and specify the entire principal amount under the balloon payment amount. So, you specify the I payment and the Principal (P) balance and the balloon payment (=P) and let Money finger out the interest rate. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13630...

Proper of disabling account
I have to disable accounts as part of our process when an employee is no longer with company, but it throws error message for Exchange saying it cannot delete. I actually don't want it to delete the Exchange mailbox just disable just like AD account - is there a way to do this correctly? Thanks. In the last exciting episode, "Lauren" <laurend@post.com> wrote: >I have to disable accounts as part of our process when an employee is no >longer with company, but it throws error message for Exchange saying it >cannot delete. > >I actually don't want...

Trouble upgrading Money 2001 to 2004
I=B4ve already install money 2004 but when the program=20 wants to convert the previous money 2001 file, there=B4s a=20 messagge=20 "upgrading from an uncompatible version" Thanks for any advice. In microsoft.public.money, Fernando wrote: >I�ve already install money 2004 but when the program >wants to convert the previous money 2001 file, there�s a >messagge >"upgrading from an uncompatible version" Money cannot open a version localized for another country. See also http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q1. "Fernando" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

I closed account. How to reopen?
Hi, im using Money 2006 deluxe. I went to my 'Account List' and right-clicked on an account and selected "Account is Closed". How do I look at the history of this account I closed? I cant seem to reference it anywhere. Is it deleted?!?!? Thanks! cheers, Peter No. Somewhere on the left of the account list, maybe in a pullout, is a choice to show closed accounts. When the closed accounts are show, you can go to account details for the closed accounts and un-close them. Or you just go to the account register and look at the transactions from the closed account. &quo...

Convert Dimension Code to Account Segment
Hi All, Is there any 3rd Party product which can convert the Dimension Code to Extra Account Segment in Account Format Note : This convention should update the data in Current and Historical Data. Please suggest me regarding this ASAP Regards Sunny There is nothing out there to do this, so I guess you are on your own. You will have to create the extra accounts in your chart of accounts and map the dimensions and balances to these accounts, once you do this, you may then use Integration Manager to import the balances. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global ...

Using Money 2007 with VMware Fusion
I'm running Money 2007 on my Mac using WinXp running as a VM under VMware Fusion. It works fine with the data file kept in My Documents. If I move the data file to a shared folder, so that it will be backed up under OS X, it works until I reboot and then fails when I try to login. The shared folder looks like a network drive, and I have it mapped to a drive letter. I set it up so that My Documents pointed to the shared folder. Any ideas how to make this work? Perhaps configure Microsoft Money to back up to your shared folder when it exits. David It will back up to the sha...

Can I Install Money 2004 Deluxe Without Internet Explorer 6?
Hi, Upgraded my hardware, installed XP SP2, all software and upgrades. Things are humming along... better than I expected. I decided to install the IE7 beta and it to is running well. Now the dilemma... Went to install Money 2004 Deluxe (retail CD) and it insists on installing IE6. IE7 shows an "ie6wzd" error message immediately after running the Money setup. I don't want IE6 anymore... any fix for this? Thanks, Jon --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.sh...

Money 2005 Can Be Updated Externally
I don't know if this will add confusion or be of help to some, but FWIW, the recent Money 2005 update (not the 2004 to 2005 upgrade) was downloaded and installed when I visited MoneyCentral.MSN.com, as I regularly do for news, fyi, etc. on specific investments we hold. Apparently, the Web pages now share so much code (e.g. ActiveX Controls) with Money (msmoney.exe) that updating one inherently updates the other. Of course, I still had to go through the file conversion process the next time I opened each of our Money files. For anyone experiencing problems completing the update (software ...

Specify Security Account and Servers page
I am trying to install the Great Plains Integration v1.2. MS CRM v.1.2 is installed on SBS 2003. When I get to the "Specify Security Account and Servers" page and enter the name of the server MS CRM is installed on, it gives me an error message asking me to specify a valid CRM server. My logon name is the IntegrationUser, with the corrct password. At this point I have tried everything I could think of, including typing the IP address of the CRM server into the Server Name field. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ~Dave ...

Money making Affiliate programs
Hi, If you are a stay home person or thinking of making money online, you should look at the following affiliate programs. This person make $3,500 weekly http://hop.clickbank.net/?reneng/123secrets This lady make $435K last year with this Super affiliate program http://hop.clickbank.net/?reneng/webvista2 Earn $500,000.00 with $5 www.magictools.nl/list/1063/ Buy cheap cars from $200 and earn money http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?A=928797-0000&PA=reneng All the best! Rene --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050420235059T4s5XoH1 ...

budget vs. time periods on Money 2002
Hi folks, I noticed a serious limitation when using Money 2002 Standard. If I change my budget (ie.: moving back to parent house - not paying rent anymore), the changes will reflect on all past reports and data. I guess that any budget change should reflect only for the time the new budget data is entered and later on. Simplifying, there should be an option to apply a budget to a certain time period, but Money seems not to permit that. Or am I wrong and did not see such option? Thanks for any help... -- Henrique Seganfredo henrique at seganfredo dot com "Quanto mais aprendo, m...

Any news yet on what's expected when copies of MS Money expire?
Just wondering if there has been any updates as to what the users of money are expected to do when their copies of money expire? I've read to keep a watch on this site, as well as within money as to what to do, but I haven't seen anything here, nor has there been anything coming from within money except an offer to switch to Quicken 2010 - Yuk, do not want to do that. This question applies to what we need to do in regards to the possibility of having to re-install the software if/when a disaster occurs on our systems. Thanks for any and all comments. Microsoft has ...

Banks Offering Direct Services
Okay, I couldn't find such a list, so I went through the painful task of compiling this myself. Took some hardwork of clicking on each alphabet, and some smart macros in EditPlus. :) This effort was motivated by my search for a bank that: 1. Offers native Direct Services (not "Direct Services" through a third-party) 2. Offers ATM fee refunds charged by the operator of the ATM. I have found item 1. Now who would like to add value to this community by finding item 2? Have to check each bank to find out if they offer ATM fee refunds. Alternatively, if you already know of a ban...

pb with download stock and fund prices from MSN
I own UK money 2004. Whenever i want to download stock and fund prices i have several problems: >The update process works (no error message) but when i go back to price history for the stocks or funds, there are not any new prices updated. >I have selected the appropriate MSN stock and fund symbol: btw prices are in British pences and on Money prices are in pounds. help appreciated Please post details of the funds and the symbols you are using. Have you checked the prices being reported on MSN Money? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/de...

MS Money 2004: Error 1706
Hello, It seems that I have a multitude of problems - of course, I'm right in the thick of things, now, so, things are supposed to look darkest, right? ;-) My problem seems to have begun after I installed Windows Defender, but, I also installed Avast Virus Protection in the same timeframe, so, I can't be sure. I cannot open MS Money 2004. When I attempt to do so, I receive a MS Pop-up that says the Windows Installer is configuring MS Money 2004 .... then, I receive another pop-up that reads: Error 1706: No valid source could be found for product Microsoft Money 2004. The Wi...

Converting from Money 2006
I recently bought and downloaded Microsoft Money Essentials 2007. I have been using the 2006 version and when I tried to open my 2006 data file it said this version of Money cannot open previous versions of Money data???? Nowhere I could find on the Microosft Money website does it say that? If that's the case what version do I need to upgrade to in order to convert my 2006 data? How do I get my money back for Microsoft Money Essentials 2007 verison or can I upgrade to another version for a discount because I've already bought an paid for this verison? Anyones help would be...