MS Mooney 2003 Freezes when pulldowns selected

    I installed Money 2003 back in January.  Ever since
that install I have problems with the application freezing
every  time I select a pulldown menu - for example if I
try to split a transaction between multiple categories and
try to use the pull down to select the category the
application freezes, and I have to Crtl-Alt-Delete to
claose the application.  I can close the application and
it will restart without rebooting the computer.

0
SandeenPA (3)
7/1/2003 2:03:47 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

it, I have tried reinstalling the application a couple of
times, and have routinely update using Money's internet
update feature.  I have also tried to find answers using
the MS knowledge base, but can't find anything applicable
in the knowledge base.

     Thanks for your assistance!

     Larry Sandeen

0
SandeenPA (3)
7/1/2003 2:20:24 AM
Does the sample file lock as well?

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\Sample.mny

Brian

"Larry Sandeen" <SandeenPA@Comcast.net> wrote in message

> [...]

0
none9275 (37)
7/1/2003 12:20:05 PM
Brian,
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner, yes, the sample file
locks exactly the same way.  This would seem to indicate
that the software is corrupted.  I did a clean install of
Money as per the knowledge base to clear up an issue with
OFX downloads, and that problem was resolved - so I feel
that my install is pretty solid.  Any thoughts?

   Larry

0
SandeePA (1)

number rounding in MS Excel

Outlook 2003 News

How to select series in chart?

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Single click selects multiple cells

OLK 2k7

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Getting rid of selection

Excel 2003

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro