ms money trial, converting from quicken, missing categorie

i downloaded the ms money 2006 trial, and did the conversion from quicken
2005. all seems well. except i have 11,000+ transactions with missing
categories

i've tried removing all categories in money 2006 before the conversion, same
number of transactions missing categories
i've tried loading all the categories in money 2006, and doing the
conversion. same number of transactions

any help? this is definately a show stopper :-(

jd

0
jdekker1 (7)
9/12/2005 2:06:09 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, john dekker wrote:

>i downloaded the ms money 2006 trial, and did the conversion from quicken
>2005. all seems well. except i have 11,000+ transactions with missing
>categories
>
>i've tried removing all categories in money 2006 before the conversion, same
>number of transactions missing categories
>i've tried loading all the categories in money 2006, and doing the
>conversion. same number of transactions
>
>any help? this is definately a show stopper :-(

http://money.mvps.org/articles/quicken_conversion.aspx item 2 could
be useful. That was a UK user with UK Money, but the workaround
could be worth a try.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Converting a Microsoft Word document to a PC document

Money Invoices
Installed IE6 SP1 as instructed by article, Invoice Designer still locks up computer on save. Attempts to use existing templates results in various script errors. ...

Money Changes Transaction Dates
Hi all, How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have already entered into the register? This happens when I accept/match downloaded transactions from my bank. Thanks! Well, I think I just answered my own question. I found a check box to untick under online options to fix this, but I will post back if necessary. "rustyfender04" <rustyfender1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eY3zaLITHHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have > already entered into t...

Change from MS Outlook Rich Text to HTML
I use Outlook 98 and I want to change my message format to HTML so that I can have nice backgrounds etc on my mail. For some reason this facility doesn't seem to be available to me on the 'Mail Format' Tab. It is blacked out and I cannot change it from Rich Text to HTML. Is there anything I can do to sort this out? Could it be because I am on a network at work and they have disabled it? If so, how can I enable it? Cheers! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www...

Convert date to months
I have a database that has multiple dates in it. What I am trying to do is in one field I have a date and I am want that date to convert to months in another field. Can anyone help me on this. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200707/1 are you trying to find months between dates? or convert 4 to April? Look at format function for ways to display months, datediff function for months difference.. "bohon79 via AccessMonster.com" <u35329@uwe> wrote in message news:74ac2f3f40ce9@uwe... >I have a database ...

Trial Office 2007 Professional
I am really not computer savvy but I can follow instructions. I am attempted to download trial Office Professional 2007 on a New Microsoft 7 system. I am getting the error message "Outlook 2007 with contact manager can not be installed until Outlook 2007 is installed, please insert CD1" I do not have a CD, I am trying to download from Microsoft. What can I do? "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB0ADCF-870A-46FE-AD75-CB977ECC67B6@microsoft.com... > I am really not computer savvy but I can follow instructions. > I am att...

Historical aged trial balance #6
Hi can anyone tell me the store procedure used to extract a Report Reports-Sales-Trial Balance-Historical aged trial balance Because the management want that report to be in Excel format Regards Thiru Hi, you can extract the report to excel format however u'll not get it in a readible format. You need to some formating. To extract the report, print the report to file and select tab delimited. This will give u in excel format. You can write a small macro and sort the things out to make it readible. regards Reddy On Jun 22, 9:04=A0am, Thirumal <Thiru...@discussions.microsoft.co...

MS Money 2004 Canadian ?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C9_01C3C037.D277B2A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Money 2004 Canadian, does not recognize the Royal Bank of Canada. = Who do I contact to have the RBC Royal Bank Canada added? When I go the my Online Bank and copy my Checking account to MS Money, = in the left pane of the register it tells me my last download time and = date etc. This was from 2 days ago, consequently I can't download = today's account details meaning the register is NOT up...

Need to convert point on screen to various screen resolutions
Let's say you click on a button on your screen at 1000,2500 TWIPS and your resolution is 800 X 600. Now you change your screen resolution to 1024 X 768 and you need to click on the same button in it's new location on the screen. Who's 100 times smarter than I am and can do some tricky math that will tell me the TWIPS to find that button? I'd ned to do the same calculation for other screen resolutions like 640 X 480 etc. http://www.applecore99.com/api/api012.asp -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Donna YaWanna" <diy@mdahospital.com> wrote in message news:%23HMLEWW2...

Money 2005 which Australian Version
I currently have Quicken Plus 2002 and it does everything I want and I am used to it's quirks. BUT, I am looking to upgrade if and only if, I can find a version of the Money product, for Australia, that allows me to sync with my PDA. This is the last frontier as far as I'm concerned with these products. I am amazed this is not a standard feature already as it is usually time poor people who wish to manage there finances with these products and being able to keep transactions up to date when in transit and travelling would be the ultimate for me. Quicken also doesn't handle ...

How do I convert a list to an Excel file?
I have a WORD file with 48 lines of comma delimited data in the form: xxx,xxxxxxx,xxxxxx,x,x,xxx,xxxxxxxxx xx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xx,x I would like to convert the WORD list to EXCEL. When I attempt to open the WORD file in EXCEL, I thought a conversion window would appear....what I actually get is "incorrect format" Hi! Save the WORD file as a plain text file. Then, when you open the file in Excel a Wizard will open and step you through it. Just select COMMA as the delimiter. Biff >-----Original Message----- >I have a WORD file with 48 lines of comma delimited data in ...

Tries MS Money 2004 Trial.
I downloaded and tried Money 2004 from the Microsoft site. It was an upgrade from MS Money 2002. I installed it beside my MS Money 2002. I converted the file, and it said it created a backup file with ".Mnn" where nn is a version number. It said that if I went back to money 2002 I would need to open this backup file. After testing it a little, I did a system restore to a checkpoint of a week ago (still trying to fix another problem with MS Money 2002). Now when I run MS Money 2002 and I open that backup file, it asks me for a password. The original file was not passwo...

How do I activate the trial exel 2003 program if it does't find c.
My Browser works good but the activation window does't find conection You need to talk to your ISP. Connection problems are in their domain. I have the free trial version. I have used it freely for a month. My SBC/Yahoo DSL connected fine, however at one time I was using Earthlink dial-up. That connection service was terrible. I live in a small town close to Detroit, and had to connect to the closest major city to go on-line. If you don't get good service, try another ISP. "Dolores Dueck" wrote: > My Browser works good but the activation window does't find c...

New to Money 2006
I was using Money 2004 and upgraded it to 2006 last night (God only knows, why :)). I started to hate the idea of Passport and Web Publishing my account details and so did not choose the Passport option. I was able to install with regular Money stand alone password and still update all my accounts by downloading them from the respective financial institutions (as I used to do with 2004). The problem is with MBNA America. I want to download the credit card transactions. But the online setup process is asking me for passport setup. I looked at the description of this bank on Microsoft site...

Update from Money 2007 Premium
I currently use Money 2007 Premium. I plan on installing Money Plus Deluxe. They look to be pretty much the same. Will anything be lost going from 2007 Premium to Plus Deluxe? Thanks, Bob K The services provided by Premium. (Gainskeeper, et al.) "Bob K" <BobK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C0C34A6-F03E-49AC-8B54-BAFF63BC538A@microsoft.com... > Will anything be lost going from 2007 > Premium to Plus Deluxe? "Dick Watson" wrote: > The services provided by Premium. (Gainskeeper, et al.) > > "Bob K" <BobK@discus...

Entourage not showing all contacts with MS/Exchange Online
Hi, I have a user who has over 2000 contacts being shown on Outlook Web Access, but when looking at the contacts folder in Entourage it only shows 419. She's reconfigured the application through the single sign on client and emptied the folder cache on her contacts folder. I see it downloading 2000+ but it still only shows 419 contacts. I've called MSOnline but they didn't have much help other than the steps I've taken. Anyone familiar with this type of issue, or familiar with MAC's in general? ...

Money 2004 files to back to Money 2000 program
My computer in Florida has Money 2004. When returning to Wisconsin I tried using the Money 2004 files with my Money 2000 in Wisconsin but the program would not open because it asked for my "Password". I have never used a password before and don't have a password. I have been using Money programs for 5 years and this is the first time I have had any problems. Any ideas? JoeinWisconsin -- -------------------------------------------- Joseph R. Ferris (Joe) E-mail: jferris@tponet.com URL: www.jferris.com ---------------------------------------- In microsoft.public.money...

Money 98 to 2004
I have a similar problem to Heath 12/22. I am trying to transfer files from Money 98 to Money 2004. Successfully did the small file, but the large (compressed) file gives the error message of: "Money can not locate c:\( . . . )\my documents\ my money or can not open it, possibly because it is read only, or you have no permission to change it, or drive is write protected." Try navigating to wherever your .mny file is on your hard disk and double click on it. That will fire up Money and it will remember where it found the file for the future. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft ...

UPDATE KB979202 MS silverlight problem
Hello, I was able to have all updates install, but i'm stuck with this KB979202. When I install it, a box popup (windows Installer) and ask for "enter path to folder containing installlation package silverlight.msi". ??? I try to uninstall silverlight and same message appear and ask for silverlight.msi?? Can anyone help? Thank in advance. By the way, I'm using Windows XP SP3 PRO. "powersupply" <powersupplydot007@gmaildotcom> ���g��l��s�D:O0dCAgz%23KHA.1892@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I was able to have all updates i...

Do you need MS Access to query on an Access table?
I'm asking these questions because I have looked at a lot of stuff in the discussion groups and still confused. I am fairly good at Excel programming but haven't been able to get Excel and Access to talk. First, I have Office 2003 Professional at work and Office 2003 without Access at home. I want to work on developing Excel programming at home which will get data from Access to Excel with either MS Query or with programming. Is it possible to just have the .mdb files on the home computer for Excel to work with, or do I need the Access program too? The info I want ...

Bar chart & Category (x) axis labels #2
If you make a bar chart in Excel 2003, and have two columns of text as Category (x) axis labels, the first column is shown vertical and the text in the second column is shown horizontal in the chart. If you open/make the same chart in Excel 97, the text in both columns is shown horizontal. If there is a lot of text, it becomes unreadable when it's vertical. Is this by design or can it be fixed somehow? ...

Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher
Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher? I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to accomplish that. Thanks in advance for any info and help. Sigrid What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes, just export (or save) them as standard graphic files. Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop? You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not happening when you try. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...

Convert litres per 100km to miles per gallon easily
I need to be able to set up a spreadsheet that allows users to type in a figure for Litres per 100km (fuel consumption measure) and translate it into a miles per gallon (UK measures) figure (fuel economy measure). ok here is a long way to do it say cell A1 is where you type your figure of l/100 k in some other cell type this 100/A1*4.55*0.62 4.55 l per uk gallon.0.62 kilometer =mile..... every time you type a figure in A1 the MPG displays in your other cell...... easy one to check me on is 10 l 100 ks,= 10 km litre =28.2 mpg -- paul remove nospam for email addy! "Ann Cardus" ...

Money 2002/ Money 2003
Have money 2003 installed on windows XP. Trying to import money 2002. Can someone walk me through it. I would reload money 2002 but I can't find my disk. It should pull in directly for you when you load 2003. If not, copy the .mny file and open it after you install 2003. Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >Have money 2003 installed on windows XP. Trying to import >money 2002. Can someone walk me through it. I would reload >money 2002 but I can't find my disk. >. > In microsoft.public.money, Richard Conley wrote: >Have money 2003 installed on ...

MISSING features on PUBLISHER 2002 that where there in 2000
On Pub 2000 you could click on a picture frame type in part of a name and the list diolog would list all picture files with that part of name in the folder for you to insert with Pub XP 2002 you have to use wild cards to get the same result also XP 2002 is not refreshing my pictures Properely on rezise is there anyway to correct this Brian After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Bex In Da House <bex123abc@<removethis>... > On Pub 2000 you could click on a picture frame type in part of a name > and the list diolog would list all picture fi...