MS Money for Palm OS

Hi there

Is Money 2002 available for the Palm OS?

Any resources/links would be appreciated

Thanks

Ian

0
cuba4life (4)
1/6/2004 2:36:18 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Mick

Any version of Money?  2002?
"Mick" <alaskan@cox.net> wrote in message
> Ian,
>
> I have looked into various Palm OS finacial softwares.
> None would sync both ways, either with Quicken or Money
> except for one.  It's called Ultrasoft and can be found at
> http://www.ultrasoft.com/
>
> It syncs with Money (not Quicken) and allows me to input
> data either into Money or Ultrasoft on my Palm and syncs
> correctly.  I have been very happy with it's service.
>
> Mick

0
cuba4life (4)
1/6/2004 3:50:24 PM
It does - I looked on the website
"Mick" <alaskan@cox.net> wrote in message
> Ian,
>
> I have looked into various Palm OS finacial softwares.
> None would sync both ways, either with Quicken or Money
> except for one.  It's called Ultrasoft and can be found at
> http://www.ultrasoft.com/
>
> It syncs with Money (not Quicken) and allows me to input
> data either into Money or Ultrasoft on my Palm and syncs
> correctly.  I have been very happy with it's service.
>
> Mick

0
cuba4life (4)
1/6/2004 4:09:29 PM
Ian,

I was using MS Money 2002 when I had it.  I'm sure it=20
will work with what you have.  I took the following from=20
their web site:
The setup program will detect which version of Microsoft=AE=20
Money is present on your desktop computer, and=20
automatically install the correct version of Ultrasoft=20
Money.=20

Mick

found at
>> http://www.ultrasoft.com/
>>
>> It syncs with Money (not Quicken) and allows me to=20
input
>> data either into Money or Ultrasoft on my Palm and=20
syncs
>> correctly.  I have been very happy with it's service.
>>
>> Mick

0
anonymous (74722)