MS Money 95 data files

I hope that some one can answer this for me.
I have used MS Money 95 for years, and it works just fine for me on Windows
XP, however, I now have to reformat my hard drive, and have discovered that
I can nolonger find my original install disk.  Will the latest versions of
Money still read the MS Money 95 data files.  All that I have ever used the
program for is to track my investments, and am unlikely to do any different
in the future.
Thanks
Stan B

0
sbanner (2)
9/11/2007 4:32:21 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Stan Banner wrote:

>I hope that some one can answer this for me.
>I have used MS Money 95 for years, and it works just fine for me on Windows
>XP, however, I now have to reformat my hard drive, and have discovered that
>I can nolonger find my original install disk.  Will the latest versions of
>Money still read the MS Money 95 data files.  All that I have ever used the
>program for is to track my investments, and am unlikely to do any different
>in the future.

I don't know. If you have a computer you can try the "Workaround"
section of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913108/en-us then you
could give that a try. If that succeeds, then the current Money Plus
Deluxe should be able to convert the resulting Money 2004 file.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/11/2007 4:45:43 AM
Thanks Cal:
My Money 95 files are now converted and I will soon be purchasing a current
version of Money.