MS Money 2006 for Windows Mobile 5

I have purchased the new PPC 6700.  I have serveral applications I am moving
to the new Windows Mobile 5 application, including MS Money 2006.  I am
getting a cab error installing MS Money for PPC.  Is there a seperate MS
Money for PPC installation program.  Also need MS streets and maps for my new
6700.
0
McConnell (2)
12/5/2005 5:21:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Hello John, at the MS Money web site, MS Money for PPC is a seperate
download. Although your pda came preloaded, I'd think it's a trail version.
My Streets & Trips 2006 came with a PPC version, go to help/install PPC
Streets.
Best of luck,
Don

"John McConnell" wrote:

> I have purchased the new PPC 6700.  I have serveral applications I am moving
> to the new Windows Mobile 5 application, including MS Money 2006.  I am
> getting a cab error installing MS Money for PPC.  Is there a seperate MS
> Money for PPC installation program.  Also need MS streets and maps for my new
> 6700.
0
emmdon (3)

Money 2003 Scheduled Bills
Have setup some bills under "scheduled Bills" both current and past due. Under "Manage scheduled bills and deposits" the vendor is listed one time and past due bills are listed under vendor in red as # of occurences past due. I'm trying to get a displayed list (report) of all bills (accounts payable) for each month that have not been paid. This includes a multiple listing for a vendor if oustanding bills still unpaid. Have not been able to create a report that shows this information with totals past due. Is there a way to do this in Money? I have tried to ...

Re: Windows Mail has changed and I don't like it, how can I get it bac
"http://ww.google.nl/" <dirkapon58@exemple.com> schreef in bericht news:... > > "Archie" <Archie@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht > news:99187F16-AA61-4C86-8DC6-9E3BEAAE4A26@microsoft.com... >> My windows page has changed. I used to be able to double click on the >> sender >> and get the messaget displayed in the entire window. What happens is I >> have >> to scroll down on the sidebar to see the entire message. I want my mail >> to >> look as it originally did. >> > ...

MS CRM 3.0 (HELP)
Hi everybody, I installed MS CRM 3.0 with default settings yesterday with no problem. Now,I can run MS CRM from another computer(in the same network) by typing <computer_name>:5555 My first question is: How can I change the settings so that I can access only by typing <compueter_name> And my another question is: I also want to access MS CRM from internet. I can't find any document which gives detailed information about this process.Is there any helpful document. Thanks for your helps... M.Ergin SEYFE Middle East Technical University Computer Engineering Senior Student TUR...

Conversion from UK money file to US money file
Hi I'm now living in the US having moved over from the UK, but I still do some UK banking transactions. I'd like to use a US money edition to take advantage of the direct download functions for my US bank accounts, but when I downloaded the US deluxe 2006 trial edition it has refused to convert my 2005 UK money file. Anyone know any way I can do this? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, DullingWine wrote: >I'm now living in the US having moved over from the UK, but I still do some >UK banking transactions. I'd like to use a US money edition to take >advantag...

MTA in Echange 5.5
I have a large message in the que and cannot remove it as EX reports that the file is being sent. It has been for the past 3 days. Any Advice Can u please check ur connectivity? All mails are from ur users or are they junk tooo... Keep smiling :) Nil >-----Original Message----- >I have a large message in the que and cannot remove it as >EX reports that the file is being sent. It has been for >the past 3 days. > >Any Advice >. > Hi JP, There are 2 possible ways to get rid of this message. Stop the MTA and then go into the MTAdata folder and try to delete it ...

Money Plus locks up when balancing accounts
When I balance savings account, the interest earned field, where you enter the date, beginning balance and ending balance, is grayed out. When I clear an interest transaction, or when I finally get the account to balance and click next, the program locks up. curtins4u <curtins4u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I balance savings account, the interest earned field, where you enter >the date, beginning balance and ending balance, is grayed out. When I clear >an interest transaction, or when I finally get the account to balance and >click next, the program locks u...

Windows Vista Professional Stuck at updating 8 of 12 for > 2hr
Hi, I have a Dell desktop running Vista Professional 32bit (all latest patched before last night's update has been installed) and been stuck at the 'installing update 8 of 12' for over 2 hr now. This machine has a Raid 0 (software raid using Intel's software). Anyone else having any issue? I have already update 3 other notebook running Vista Premium (32bits) and 1 other notebook using Vista Business and none of these have any issue at all. Thanks for any help. Sorry the machine is running Vista Business (32bit) and not Professional. Sorry about any c...

URGENT! Is it possible to import pst calendar into Exchange 5.5
Hi, I have an exchange 5.5 mailbox that has a corrupted calendar. I have a backup of this calandar (before corruption) in the form of an Outlook 2000 pst file. My problem is, that Outlook import/export will only let me import the pst file as a personal folder which can't be shared with other Outlook/exchange users. How can I correct this problem? Thanks in advance for your help. you can import it into a personal file then move everything into the mailbox and remove the personal folder after. I have done this with messages not sure if it will work with a cal but worth a shot. &...

Windows update for windows XP (KB967715)
I'm having an issue with this update. Almost on a daily basis my computer tries to update this (KB967715) it seems to go through each time, at least it doesn't tell me it fails, but the next day almost every day it update the same thing. What can I do to get this to stop, or is there something wrong with my computer? Tip: Download/install KB971029 manually: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971029 then just "hide" KB967715. -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 Cmb0312 wrote: > I'm having an issue with this...

Exmerge
I'm trying to get Exmerge to transfer users mail from Exchange 5-5 to Exchange 2003. (can I do this a user at a time also?) I installed the latest Exmerge program on the Exchange2003 server. It doesn't connect correctly when trying to connect to the 5.5 server since it uses LDAP? I don't have LDAP on 5.5 server. Anyway to do this without LDAP or if not how to enable on a 5.5 server? If i cant then I guess I will be copying everything via *.pst files by hand. Thanks Ed LDAP is installed by Default in Exchange 5.5. The Exchange 5.5 directory is an x500 directory so LDAP is r...

Money Keeps Downloading Full Account History
I have archived all my Money Data prior to 1/1/2008 into an old file. However, Money keeps populating my Account Registers (only for certain accounts and only once in a while) with the full history from the account. For example, right now, I have 527 transactions to review with 500 or so being from before 1/1/2008. Is there a setting I have set incorrectly? Is there something wrong? Any way I can fix this? Brad The basic problem is that you have archived! If not too far down the track I suggest that you revert to using the archived file, which is just a copy of your .mny at t...

Backup Exception C:\windows\security\edb.log and tmp.edb
My network runs Windows Server 2003 Standard (SP2) and we backup using Symantec Backup Exc 12 for Windows Servers. Our backups always run smoothly, until last night - when we got an exception saying unable to open C:\WINDOWS\security\edb.log C:\WINDOWS\security\tmp.edb Any idea what caused this all of a sudden, and how important it is? How do I fix it? Thanks, Melina Baker Superior Fiberglass Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Is SVG Cool? http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6bb8bd7d-25a1-4f33-8d5e-7120406f3385/is-svg-cool.aspx ...

Rename Exchange/Windows 2003 Custom Attribute for the entire organization?
Is there a way to rename the custom attributes (not the values) for all users in an organization? We have the need to make 1 or 2 changes to store information (values) in those fields. Thanks for any information, Dan As far as I know you cannot rename the custom attributes(ie extensionAttribute1) "Dan" <dan@aol.com> wrote in message news:uyV$EFLWEHA.212@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to rename the custom attributes (not the values) for all > users in an organization? We have the need to make 1 or 2 changes to store > information (values) in those field...

Payee Name Variation Problem with Money 2005 Standard
I have payee name variations established for various payees that I often see in the transactions that I download. For example, 'A & P' for 'AandP' and 'Wendy's' for 'Wendy S Downtown'. When I view the list of transactions in my account list, the Payee column never shows my preferred payee name. However, if I then click on the "Edit" button on the transaction form, the preferred payee name appears in the payee box. Thinking that I have somehow helped it remember the preferred payee name, I click on "Accept" or "Enter" only...

Exchange Server 5.5 Admin access and contol over MS Outlook client's mail
An inquiry on Exchange Server 5.5 and MS Outlook client Hi All, Could my System and Exchange Admin with full control and access make some changes and amendments to an old Received and/or Sent emails at a user mail box folders?, save the changes or amendments at the Exchange Server 5.5 and at its original location in the users mailbox keeping the old original old dates of those emails as before the amendment is being done? is that possible at all? and could it be accomplished or not? is it possible to change an email source code to change the email text? is that possible and how ? ...

MSMQ and eConnect 7.5
Hi, I am new to MSMQ and eConnect7.5. My problem - Although my messages are going to an MSMQ named econnect_incoming75, the company database is not updated. I intend to update a company database using a SOP transaction XML, but the problem is that the message is lying in the queue indefinitely. Can anyone give me the reason why this is happening? and what can be done to rectify it? Please note that the database connection string in eConnect_Incoming.exe.config and eConnect_outgoing.exe.config is correct. Hi Have you configured eConnect to listen to the MSMQ q? Is the MSMQ services ru...

Money 2007 from xp to vista
On XP, I had Money 2007 all set up and functioning. I click on update and it went out and got my account information from 4 different financial institutes. Never a problem. I just installed it on Vista. Copied My Money.mny over to Vista the Vista machine. Told Money to open this file and all my accounts and information are there just like on XP. BUT, it does not appear to understand that I have internet access. Updating fails. If I click on Help, I get the right hand pane that is a variation of a 404 web page "Navigation to the webpage was canceled". I have it set to ...

migrating mailboxes (Exch 5.5) to a new location
hi all i am currently setting up a new location. our network still consists of NT4 and exchange 5.5 with this in mind, i need to take about 130 users from one location and move them to a new location (new BDC, new exchagne server). our network does not conist of subdomains if there is an easy way of doing this without having to save those exchange boxes to *.pst to do a mass move i would gladly like to kno if there are more questions, i will gladly (try) to answer the thanks al Chuck chuck wrote: > hi all, > > i am currently setting up a new location. our network still consis...

Money 2005 'C' Column
I have several bank accounts that I track on my computer using Microsoft Money 2005; I store the data online, so that it can be accessed and edited by two users. A co-worker also uses the same data online; the deposits and checks written show up correctly, no matter which of us has entered the information. What does not show up is an entry in the reconciliation column. The reconciliation is done on my system. Then, the entries that are marked with a “C,” don’t display a “C” for my co-worker. She can never tell which entries have cleared the bank. It is a puzzle why all the informa...

News Alert Set-Up Failure in Money 2003 Deluxe
When I tried to set up the customized news alert, I received the following error: News alert is unable to download setup information. Error 1012. Could someone tell me what's wrong with this set-up. ...

No sound from DVDs after I did MS updates. Sound on FILES still wo
In the past, I could play both DVDs and .wmv files on my computer, on Media Player. This week I did various updates from the "Microsoft Updates" site (updates NOT related to Media Player). Now suddenly, I have no audio on DVDs. My .wmv files still play fine, so the problem is not my headphones nor my sound system. And on DVDs, the video works fine, but there is no audio. I recall this happened once before, after I did MS updates, but I forget how I fixed it. I am using: Windows XP Home Windows Media Player 11 From Media Player, I did "Check for Updates,"...

windows mail
I cannot receive email. last email I received was 7/16/10. You haven't given us much to go on. Do you get an error message when you try to receive? If so, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. If no error message, are new messages accumulating in your webmail? What happens when you send an email to yourself? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "tstaz" wrote in message news:FEC180FB-2C15-4AD9-A6B4-...

Macros Windows & Mac OS
Is there any way to get Macros recorded in Word for Windows Word to work with Word for Mac OSX? Noel Bailey Hi Noel- I'm not an expert on the subject, but the concensus of what I've read and learned from experience is that it will vary depending on the Macro. Not the reply you wanted, I'm sure, but there are a number of variables involved, not the least of which is that the respective programs are not identical feature for feature. Also, which Win version of Word to which Mac version will also be a factor. Be sure to check back here, however, because you may get some helpful ...

I cannot find "Change register view" button or window.
) I have just paid for Money Essentials version 17.0.80.727 as of 11/09/2007 I was on Trial version for almost 90 days. I want to change register view on my Essential back to the one that I like. But cannot find "change register view" button. I need the 9 columns account register setup consists the following columns: Red Flag, Red Exclamation, Number, Date, Payee, C, Payment or Charge, Deposit or Credit, Balance. This link show the Essentials account register version I want: http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/284.aspx But I cannot find "Change register view" butto...

Out of Office Auto Reply #5
My Outlook (I think it's Version 2000) is running on Exchange Server. I have put in an auto reply in the out of office auto reply section, but I don't think it's working. At least when I've sent myself an email from an outside account, I don't get the auto reply. But I do get it if I'm within the network .... which is useless because everyone in the office already knows I'm not there. I need people outside the office to know. "Jan Groshan" <jangro@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:LONxi.18462$eY.4689@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net... > My ...