MS Money 2006 Delux Canadian Version

I would like to upgrade my MS Money 2004 Standard Edition to MS Money 2006
Deluxe Edition Canadian version.  Does it exist?  What is the website
address I can review Deluxe version?  Thanks.

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

AFAIK there is only a Standard version for M2006 Canadian. See
http://money.mvps.org/othersoftware.aspx

Bob Peel, MVP Money

"masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to upgrade my MS Money 2004 Standard Edition to MS Money 2006
>Deluxe Edition Canadian version.  Does it exist?  What is the website
>address I can review Deluxe version?  Thanks.

Bob_Peel (292)
10/2/2005 4:48:34 PM
Ooh!  The standard edition does not support Debt Management, Cash Flow,
Tax Prep functions.  These are the options I am currently using in 2004; I
can manage Credit Card info, Mortgage accounts, Cash Flows, Tax mapping
and export of file.  Is there any other alternative to getting Deluxe
version for Canadian users?

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:48:34 -0700, Bob Peel, MVP
<bob_peel@kiandra.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> AFAIK there is only a Standard version for M2006 Canadian. See
> http://money.mvps.org/othersoftware.aspx
>
> Bob Peel, MVP Money
>
> "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I would like to upgrade my MS Money 2004 Standard Edition to MS Money
>> 2006
>> Deluxe Edition Canadian version.  Does it exist?  What is the website
>> address I can review Deluxe version?  Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

stop Money from updating
Is there any way to have Money (2005) NOT update a selected account? I have gone to Change Account Settings/Custom Updates, however the "Update Transactions" is set to "Every Day" and it can't be changed. Thanks. TomG wrote: > Is there any way to have Money (2005) NOT update a selected account? > > I have gone to Change Account Settings/Custom Updates, however the > "Update > Transactions" is set to "Every Day" and it can't be changed. > > Thanks. Not if you have a passport assigned to the file, I don't think. ...

Money 2004 Balancing Errors
When I access my accounts (any one of them) and set the View to All Dates and All Transactions the Ending Balance shows correctly. If I chane the view to All Dates and Unreconciled Transactions the Ending Balance shows a huge negative balance. This problem started from the start of this year (2006). Is there a bug? Did anyone experience this problem? Is there a fix for this? Please let me know. In microsoft.public.money, "R Pattisapu" <R Pattisapu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I access my accounts (any one of them) and set the View to All Dates and &g...

SP1A on version 8.0
I just installed sp1a on version 8.0 The problem is the users that do not have admin rights get a message you do not have rights to run this application. They are set up as power users and all was well before the service pack upgrade. Would like to keep these user out of the admin group ...

ACCESS version migrating from 2003 to 2007
Can some tell me what all measure should we care when migrating from MS Access 2003 to MS ACCESS 2007? Changes to existing tables, queries, forms, reports. Not sure if Version or migration have seperate group to post this? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com There is some excellent information about A2007 here http://www.allenbrowne.com//Access2007.html I like to create a new database in A2007 and import all the tables, forms etc into the new database. There may be some errors to fix when you first open after converting. Allen's website above tells yo...

is there any sort of spam filter i can use on ms outlook?
is there any sort of spam filter i can use on ms outlook?? jp <jp> wrote: > is there any sort of spam filter i can use on ms outlook?? http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/ is one. There are others. -- Brian Tillman ...

Exporting money 8 to money 7
Hi, As the old treasurer I used Money version 8 for our tennis club accounts. The new treasurer has 7 on Money99 SE. I sent him my money file and he got the message "file corrupted", yet I opened the same file from the email and it was ok. I then tried the EXPORT, loose QIF .. but it was only 1 kb. Is that correct? exporting from Money 2000 v8 to Money99 v7 >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >As the old treasurer I used Money version 8 for our tennis >club accounts. The new treasurer has 7 on Money99 SE. I >sent him my money file and he got the message "...

Microsoft outlook 2003 keep wanting to install "MS outlook feature"
There is one machine that it keeps prompting me to install "MS outlook 2003 feature" when i started my outlook after each after each computer power shutdown. once it got installed (with full admin rights, they're fine but when you turn the computer off and then restart it back up, it prompts you for the original installer file (the .msi file) this user is running MS office 97 except for outlook which is 2003. ideas/thoughts? ...

Money 2002 #23
I have been using Money for some time without any problems downloading transactions. My download went fine from the bank and seemed to be in Money. It said I had a statement to review but I don't see the transactions in the account register. I clicked on help and it said to clear my temp files - I did and then another faq said to do Internet Updates. Did that rebooted and now Money won't even open. Help it's tax time. In microsoft.public.money, Cindy wrote: >I have been using Money for some time without any >problems downloading transactions. My download went...

Money 2005 charts
Just wondering if i should buy Money 2005... I know Money can generate bar graphs and pie graphs, but will it create line graphs of expenses/account balances? I just find this easier to view all of it on one graph with different lines. Some standard reports e.g. Net worth over time are already line graphs, and for most others you can customise the display type. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Andrew Rooke&quo...

Money 2005 Small Business #4
When I create an estimate it is printing an invoice instead, in other words, with the estimate box marked, when I print out estimate it says invoice at the top. Can ayone help me with this problem? In microsoft.public.money, Chris Jones wrote: >When I create an estimate it is printing an invoice instead, in other words, >with the estimate box marked, when I print out estimate it says invoice at >the top. Can ayone help me with this problem? > Be advised that this and the other two times you asked the same question were posted. I suggest you be patient until somebody wh...

Registering multiple MS Office product keys
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have home & student Office with 3 different product keys on the back of the DVD sleeve - so I'm assuming 3 licences. The product key i find in About is different from any of the 3 on the back of the and this product key is the only one that is accepted when I register. Hence I cannot seem to use the product on more than one mac at the same time. Any thoughts? Thanks In article <ee98108.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, anniee@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (L...

Pocket money and multiple currencies
Is it possible to synchronize accounts with different currencies on MS money 2003 with pocket money?? Seems that pocket money only recognizes accounts with the default currency! Nima Unfortunately there isn't any way to do this, Nima. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Nima" <nima24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23ki36n5iEHA.3008@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to synchronize accounts with different currencies on MS > money > 2003 with pocket money?? Seems that pocket money only recognizes accounts > with the default currency! > > Nima > > ...

Working with Trial version???
I downloaded the trial version yesterday to see if I like the program, but I am unable to do anything in it except print something. Even the "create new" is shaded out. If the trial version just to see what Publisher offers but not actually allows you to play with it? Thanks for any help!!! http://us1.trymicrosoftoffice.com/setupinfo.aspx?culture=en-US You must activate the Trial first. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "tlarue" <tlarue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:206E398E-19CB-46D6-B25E-525D261723E5@micros...

Excel compatibiliy with newer version
I have Office 2000 and I understand there is a patch you can download where you can open files from newer versions of Excel. I can't seem to find anything like that on the MSOffice downloads. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks and God Bless!! -- Sabrena Vick This? Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=941b3470-3ae9-4aee-8f43-c6bb74cd1466&displaylang=en ...

New versions of outlook client and auto replies
I am trying to get our IT guy to put an auto reply on messages with attachments that come in to one specific email address. We use an Exchange Server. He says that the newer versions of outlook client only send one reply a week to avoid a looping problem. Does anyone know if this is correct or is he just trying to avoid putting on a autoreply as he is afraid of that looping effect. (auto reply to auto reply to auto reply etc.) Thanks Wendy Outlook 2003 has a rule that can be setup to not Reply to Auto Reply Messages "Wendy" wrote: > > I am trying to get our IT guy to pu...

MS OUTLOOK e-mail does not always auto-delete stored mail on exiti
My MS OUTLOOK e-mail does not always delete mail stored in the Deleted Items folder automatically when I close down even though I have ticked the box in Tools/Options/Other/General dialogue box to "empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting". Any answers would be most appreciated to pj.ireland@tinyworld.co.uk. Thanx Pete Please advise your version of Outlook and type of mail accoun. Thank you! -- Kathleen Orland Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/p/kathleenorland.aspx "Pierre" &l...

Change Multiple Linked File References In Money Plus
I have linked a lot of files to transactions in Money Plus. I now want to relocate those linked files from disk C: to D: Any way to do this other than manually changing all the references in Money? -- Eric Bennett In microsoft.public.money, SolaDude wrote: >I have linked a lot of files to transactions in Money Plus. > >I now want to relocate those linked files from disk C: to D: > >Any way to do this other than manually changing all the references in Money? No, sorry. "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:disal35kqaqcq4v9bn...

Using Microsoft Money 2006 for Small Business
I am looking for software to run my business finances and to work with my acountant for tax time. How does Money compare to something like Quick Books? Money 2006 Small Business does not directly compare to QuickBooks. But you might want to look at Microsoft Small Business Accounting: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX011956881033.aspx -Mark "Merphie" <Merphie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E812F406-A708-4535-AB9F-DDEE29B7D156@microsoft.com... > I am looking for software to run my business finances and to work with my > acountant for tax time. ...

Problem with Money 2007 on Vista RTM
Has anyone seen this? When you click on Investing on the menu bar, the sub-bar comes up below, but when the screen of info completes rendering, the sub-bar disappears! And it's really not there, you can click around and nothing happens. What I do is just keep clicking "Investing" to re-bring up the default page, the sub-bar shows up, then disappears. But then periodically it will stay, then I can do my work :-) Looks like a bug, anyone seen this? I was able to reproduce this on an XP machine, so it is not Vista specific. I suspect it is simply an ocassional slow respo...

Next version of Office for Mac #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Does anyone know when Office 2010 for Mac will be ready for the public to buy? On 10/18/09 12:32 PM, in article 59b7ede0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "codywilliams@officeformac.com" <codywilliams@officeformac.com> wrote: > Does anyone know when Office 2010 for Mac will be ready for the public to buy? They are saying holiday season 2010. -- Diane codywilliams@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > Does anyone know...

how to add investment account's investments to Money 2004 portfolio
I recently imported my investement account into money 2004. However, the investments were not added into the Money portfolio. I remember that for another investment account that I had added a year ago, they were immediately added to the Money portfolio. Am I missing something? Any suggestions will be appreciated t In microsoft.public.money, rvsw@hotmail.com wrote: >I recently imported my investement account into money 2004. However, >the investments were not added into the Money portfolio. I remember >that for another investment account that I had added a year ago, they >were i...

Versions of records!
Hello All, Is there anyway I can show or save versions or a record? For example a record was initially entered with the start and end times as 12:00-13:00 and then amended to 12:15-13:15. How would I be able to see what it was changed from? any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards JAMES "James Frater" <JamesFrater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05883B9A-3ADF-4A0C-8732-1830FB7ED7C0@microsoft.com... > Hello All, > > Is there anyway I can show or save versions or a record? > > For example a record was initially entered with the star...

Money 2001 Deletion
I CAN'T DELETE/REMOVE MONEY!!!! I lost the disk and was having problems with the program so bought 2004. 2004 say's it sees the old version and I must have the 2001 disk in order for it to finish install. I stopped install and tried to remove through Windows, only to have it tell me that I need the disk. I called Customer Service, and they were completely incompetant and unable to help me do anything but realize microsoft has terrible support options. I just want to get this worthless program off my system. PLEASE HELP. I'm just going to keep calling microsoft every...

Money 2003, Passport, and Norton Firewall
I just upgraded to Money 2003 from 98. I found that I have to disable my Norton Internet Security Firewall in order to log in to Money 2003 using my passport account. Cookies are enabled in Windows and in Norton. It makes me a little nervous that I have to disable my firewall while working in Money. Anyone have a solution? Thanks. David David wrote: > I just upgraded to Money 2003 from 98. I found that I > have to disable my Norton Internet Security Firewall in > order to log in to Money 2003 using my passport account. > Cookies are enabled in Windows and in Norton....

Disabling passport features Money '04
Help, I'm trying to disable my passport feature by going to password manager and "disable Money's Passport Features". It pops up saying it can't because I have problems with my internet connection. Which I don't. My connection works fine. In microsoft.public.money, Wolfgang wrote: >Help, I'm trying to disable my passport feature by going >to password manager and "disable Money's Passport >Features". It pops up saying it can't because I have >problems with my internet connection. Which I don't. My >connection works fi...