MS Money 2006 and Money for PPC

I have installed MS Money2006 trial version and microsoft money for Pocket
PC, Windows Mobile 5 operative system,device i-mate JASJAR. i can't
sinchronize both money data pn PC and PPC and all the time ther is window
with message "reading device databases". With Windows Mobile 2003 SE with
same softwares there was no problems. I'm using also ZoneAlarm Firewall. If
somebody know solution, I will appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
Davor Opic

P.S. Please, if you want, answer on my email addres: davor.opic@po.htnet.hr
0
Opic (1)
1/23/2006 7:42:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

money 2003, cant setup online services
The online updates of my quotes works just fine, for the securities I put in tickers they go get the latest value whenever I update, but when I try to setup online services for my accounts, it asks the company from a list, then I hit next, then I get a dialog "Money cannot complete a required online call at this time. Please check your interent connection settings and try again" any ideas, I was getting a slightly different error message this weekend, is it possible microsoft is having trouble with their network? my interent connection seems fine for all other applications and even...

reconcile Money Essentials
I have not been able to find where I can reconcile the account. I downsloaded this a couple of days ago and it is driving me nuts. Also it says to make the iten cleared and then delete it. Will that remove any record of the transaction? Int the check register of cleared items I am unable to display them in date order. Is most of this because of the Essentials program or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly apprciated...thank you -- ace There are not many users of Essentials here. It is a very very basic program and I suggest you really need one of the other...

Reinstalling Money 2004 Premium
I contacted this forum a few weeks ago about a problem that I could not open up Money. Somebody told me I had to reinstall the program but when I try to delete the software it gives me "Error 1325: 'Financial' is not a valid short file name". Financial is the name of the folder where I located my money program. I've deleted the folder but this still pops up. When I tried to reinstall Money it gives me the same error. Does anybody know how I can get around this? Thanks >Subject: Reinstalling Money 2004 Premium >From: "=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=" ...

web-based MSN Money
Is the web-based version of Money equal in performance and ability to regular Money Deluxe? Has anyone used it? Pros? Cons? Thanks, Bob ...

Error message on Money 2005
Keep getting error message: Money is not able to load some or all of your financial Planner data. Please note the error number of the message, and then contact Microsfot Technical Support for mor information. HRESULT=0x80046213 I am using an XP machine, I have also imported a Quicken file! In microsoft.public.money, Shane Nation wrote: >Keep getting error message: >Money is not able to load some or all of your financial Planner data. Really? > Please >note the error number of the message, and then contact Microsfot Technical >Support for mor information. >HRESULT...

Money 2003 Won't Start
I can not get Money 2003 to start no matter what I try. I have installed and uninstalled and reinstalled it repeatedly to no avail. I also have deleted all Money directories and nothing works. Since I am on XP, I get a messgae indicating that Money has encountered an error and must restart. Restarting does not help - I get the same message. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. Suggestion: Step 1: Attempt to start money in safe mode. How to acccess safe mode: Step 1: When you see starting Windows XP, press the F8 key Step 2: Select Safe mode Step 3: Start Money If Money open ...

Money has encountered a problem and needs to close
After undescribable frustrations, I finally found the root cause of this problem and I am posting the solution. Symptom: Microsoft Money 2002 won't launch, displaying a dialog box with the following message: "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close". Looking at the error report content, the following is shown: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 10.0.0.731 ModName: msofd.dll ModVer: 10.0.0.921 Offset: 0003891a Root cause: In the "Bills and Deposits", a scheduled transfer from an account in one currency (Canadian dollars in my case) to an account in a...

Money 2007 Budget Problem
I just converted from M06 to M07. When I look at my Budget reports, it lists a bunch of transactions (all from the same account) that are under the heading "expenses not in budget" in the Monthly Budget report. This was not the case before the transfer....how do I correct this? ...

Help: Cannot sign-in Money 2004 with my passport
I searched over net and found some people with same problem, no matter how I tried ( I am sure passport information is correct), I just cannot make it, error message is The sign-in attempt for <my hotmail address> was unsuccessful. Please try your sign-in name and password again. Any idea? -- WWW: http://hardywang.1accesshost.com ICQ: 3359839 yours Hardy Try reregistering the msxml3.dll file by going to the Start button, press Run, and type in 'regsvr32 msxml3.dll' this has fixed this problem in the past. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support...

Money 2003 Transfer Question
I have a question about data entry and I believe I am doing something wrong and was wondering if some one has info on how to correctly record it. The situation is the following: I have a primary checking account A. I have another account which is a savings account B. I have certain expenses which are not paid every month but paid once or twice a year. Some examples of these expenses are Property Tax, HomeOwners Insurance, Auto Insurance etc. The way I am handling it currently is that I transfer the amounts to the savings account (B) set up for that purpose every month. e.g if my property tax ...

Lost Money File
it seems that my money file has been deleted and i dont have a backup i can access a few temp files that have *.mny extensions, but when try to open them Money says they are either corrupt or not a mone file. is there anything i can do? thanks...................... i hav tried some data recovery software and im not too familiar with it an help would be appreciated In microsoft.public.money, bms1015 wrote: >it seems that my money file has been deleted and i dont have a backup, >i can access a few temp files that have *.mny extensions, but when i >try to open them Money says they ...

Inserting MS Project into Word as an object
Hi, I know that here are some posts regarding this topic, but none of them solves my situation... I have some project (done in MS Project 2007 SP2) and I want to insert it into Word 2003 as an object. I want the whole Gantt chart to be displayed (all columns) and the workflow diagram as well. I set the table view to Summary in MS Project (View -> Table -> Summary), but it's probably not important. Now what I do is normally inserting the project file as an object from file. It will display some small portion of it, let say two columns. When I double click it to edit i...

Money Update and Bank of America Account
Since the update, the transaction from Bank of America dowload but they are not able to be seen in the account register. Under the account list, it shows that there are tranactions to be read but they are not in the register. Anyone know what the issue is? In microsoft.public.money, Frustrated wrote: >Since the update, the transaction from Bank of America dowload but they are >not able to be seen in the account register. Under the account list, it shows >that there are tranactions to be read but they are not in the register. >Anyone know what the issue is? I would try this...

Money 2004 Help Please
I have Windows XP. Use 2004 MSMoney. I download transactions from my FI. All transactions come through but a few. The ones that do not seem to post are ones that I did with a teller or had someone there transfer for me. Checks and debits from my card etc all download. Any ideas on this? ...

Money 2004 #17
I upgraded from MS Money 2003 to 2004. Every time I try to enter data the program freezes. When I close and reopen the prog the data is there. I've repaired the thing 3-4 times. Any ideas? Certainly don't want to go thru MS famous customer service. (Been there, done that...) ...

money version 9 conversion to version11
Cannot read Money 9 Files when using Version 11 there seems to be no converter in program or on the web is this correct ?. Would be grateful for any help. Thanks Errol Generally not. What have you tried? What happened? (Error messages, etc.) "Errol Prettyger" <errol.prettyger@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:088401c3a5fd$a89d83f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot read Money 9 Files when using Version 11 > there seems to be no converter in program or on the web > is this correct ?. Or maybe we should just cut to the chase. Is the message "incompatible version...

MS Word Header/letterhead margins with Text?

chinese toolbar in MS word 2007
my toolbar in MS word 2007 is in chinese and I am unable to find the icon or anything to switch it over to english.. Any help is appreciated. Thank You I don't know how you could do this accidentally, but if your Ribbon (Word 2007 does not have toolbars) really is in Chinese, go to: (Windows) Start button > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools > Mirosoft Office 2007 Language Settings, and drop down the first dropdown box (it will be showing in Chinese) and select English (which should be showing in English), and press the OK button - the lef...

yamv (yet another money version)
People at Microsoft. I think that I'm not alone here, but I feel a little sick about, once more, being "forced" to spend, once more, for your product. This 10$ discount for actual users is insignificant. What whould be next year. Money Plus Plus? I'm sorry but It's the way I feel. Money ActivePlusLiveX#? Probably depends on what the Next Great Microsoft Buzz Word is. I don't think their heart is really in it and your post epitomizes why. They don't give us much. We complain. They sell it for, from their point of view and with some justification, next to ...

How do I import Excel into Microsoft Money
#1 - This question is more likely to get an answer in the Money newsgroup than here #2 - Place your question in the body of the message, with a little more explanation of what you want to accomplish "Tax Help" wrote: > You can't do it directly. The only formats that Money can import are QIF and OFX. Go to Google and search for excel money import qif to get multiple hits including macros and/or commercial solutions. One the I found is http://www.bigredconsulting.com/AboutXLQIFConverter.htm Their program is $39. On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:55:03 -0800, "Tax H...

ms/access output to excel
HI, I would like to output some of my tables to different worksheets within the same excel file. does anyone know how I can do this from access. Thanks Sam... ...

how do i convert a .pub file into ms word
can some one help me convert a .pub file into ms word? It can be done very easily but it will lose formatting and graphics. Is that what you really want? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve Chase" <Steve Chase@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03D1EDE0-EB55-4927-9607-B7AA76E0F9CC@microsoft.com... > can some one help me convert a .pub file into ms word? It is a matter of copy/paste. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Steve Chase" <Steve Chase@discussions....

MS Project 2007 training
Hi Everyone! I was looking for MS Project2007 training in London. Although there are plenty on them happy.com microsftraining.net, www.mousetraining.co.uk I am not sure which one would be good for me! Has anyone got any idea what questions I should be asking training providers to ensure I get value for my money? On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:01:05 -0800, Amitabh Khan wrote: > Hi Everyone! > > I was looking for MS Project2007 training in London. Although there are plenty on them happy.com microsftraining.net, www.mousetraining.co.uk > I am not sure which one would be good for me!...

money: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

MS/ Publication- 6x9 postcard template?
I have a supplier who gave me a 6x9 post card. One side it has advertising and on its back side its ready to print, on local printer. I can't seem to find a postcard template with those dimensions. Can anyone direct me to a template with those dimensions? Thank Setup your printer first, input 9" wide, 6" high, landscape. Most printers accept custom settings. Once your printer is setup click custom in the page setup, Publisher should reflect the printer setup settings. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft...