MS Money 2004-pricing Aus

I forget to mention pricing for the boxed copy of M04 in Aust.:
http://www.microsoft.com/australia/pricing/detail/default.asp?strPFN=Money+S
tandard&strRet=TRUE -it's the second ntry

0
amarks (63)
7/15/2003 9:05:33 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

"A.A. Fussy" <amarks@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message
> I forget to mention pricing for the boxed copy of M04 in Aust.:

http://www.microsoft.com/australia/pricing/detail/default.asp?strPFN=Money+S
> tandard&strRet=TRUE -it's the second ntry

0
clearmail (10)

Money 2005 Crash and Unusable Myisam05.dll
My Money Deluxe 2005 cannot open my file, nor can it open any of the 3 backups. The crash references "Myisam05.dll." I read the KB and the one post I found here, but I do not use investment toolbox. I cannot get to MS support, because I cannot even open Money for more than a few seconds before it crashes. I did try the Money 2006 Trial and it was able to open the file without an issue. However, I cannot figure out why 2005 no longer works. One other observationis that the current files have balooned in size, whereas the old, outdated backups and new 2006 backup are simil...

Update MSN Services with Money 2007
How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 Deluxe version ??? Thank you. Bye. Paolo B. Italy In microsoft.public.money, Paolo B. wrote: >How can I update the Portfoglio and Accounts on MSN with MS Money 2007 >Deluxe version ??? Transactions that you enter yourself into Microsoft Money 2007 would not be forwarded out to MSN Money. This keeps that info on your own computer. For institutions with their own OFX servers, you would have to set up those accounts to download into MSN Money also. Accounts where the data comes in via "third party" ...

2004 trial, how do I get rid of it?
My trial is over, and I want my Money 2002 back. Does anyone know how I can do that? The easiest way is to use control panel->add/remove programs to remove the 2004 trial pieces (there are two programs to uninstall). Then reinstall 2002 and use the backup file created when you first installed Money 2004 - it'll be named something like My Money.M10. Any transactions entered in the trial which you want to keep will need to be re-entered into the 2002 version, as you can't downgrade a file from 2004 to 2002. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.co...

Upgrading
I want to upgrade from Microsoft Money Financial Suite OEM Edition Version 11.0 to latest version but on trying to open the money file in Microsoft Money 2007 I get the following error message: File was created by an incompatible version Question 1: As the old version was pre-loaded into the Computer when I bought it in India, I don't know which country US/Canada/UK/Australia this software belongs to. So how can I confirm which country is it for? Question 2: And, how can I upgrade it to a version of Money from US or UK. -- Kapil ...

Cannot Update Prices Online
I can no longer updated prices online. I use 2003 stnd. When on Portfolio page, if i click on Update Prices on the left, the only option I now have is Update Prices Manually. There is no longer any option for Update Prices Online. Also, on the home page if I do click the Update Online Quotes link, all it does is refresh my related investment charts on the home page. This has worked with no problem as long as I can remember. I cannot think of any changes or updates I have made to the software or options... Standard Edition? In use for a year now? Read the License Agreement (Hel...

Can't open Money 2002
Been using Money 2002 for 2 years no problem until now. When I tried to open it, a window popped up (maybe showing a registry or something) for about 1 second, then... nothing. I even did a reinstall and at the end of the installation when Money is supposed to open, the same weird window popped up and then again... nothing. I have Norton antivirus with automatic updates. All other programs seem to be working fine. Any suggestions from all you experts out there? Thanks. Byron In microsoft.public.money, Byron wrote: >Been using Money 2002 for 2 years no problem until now. >When ...

Price from database does not showup correctly in POS
When I try to ring up items in the POS the sale price of some items does not showup correctly in POS. It shows a totally different sale price which is sometimes less or sometimes more than the sale price in the database. I always bachup my database and also refresh the Sql server but the problem continues. Does anybody has a solution to this. Regards, Nitin Try reindexing the DB in SO Administrator - Database/Reindex Other than that, can you provide more details? Have you set up customers with Discount Percentages or Price Levels? -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.t...

Error 1606 Money Service Pack 2002
I have tried all of the suggested fixes that I've seen on these boards for the error 1606. I now have no money program, I can not reinstall the money program and the error still pops up in my Turbo Tax and it is driving me crazy! I can not delete the service pack from the add or remove programs applet. I would very much like to finish the taxes before the 15Th. Does someone know what is going on? I've deleted registry keys, done clean boots, tried to eliminate every vestige of the program that can be found yet, when I try to reinstall from the disk, I'm stymied by Error...

Backup Money 2007 to DVD
I can backup Money 2007 H&B via CD using C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning\MY Money Backup but I want to backup with DVD. How do I do this?????? When exited from Money, use your favorite burning software and burn a DVD from the file? "Chris109" <Chris109@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64AEF5D0-105A-4392-BA6D-369A7F31FEF8@microsoft.com... >I can backup Money 2007 H&B via CD using C:\Documents and > Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning\MY > Money > Backup...

Converting Money 2000 Canadian to Money 2006 Canadian
Hi, Can anyone confirm that such a conversion is possible? I was hoping to convert to Money 2007 but was unsuccessful. I'll live with Money 2006 Canadian but I want to ensure the conversion is possible first. I don't want to drop the money on it to find out it doesn't work. Thanks in advance, In microsoft.public.money, smurfgun wrote: > >Can anyone confirm that such a conversion is possible? I was hoping to >convert to Money 2007 but was unsuccessful. I'll live with Money 2006 >Canadian but I want to ensure the conversion is possible first. I don'...

Lower Price Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP
Lower Price Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B- SP Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP Link : http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/officina_del_tempo_casablanca_OT1005B_SP.html Buy the cheapest Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP in toppest Fake . www.aaa-replica-watch.com helps you to save money! officina-del-tempo-casablanca-OT1005B-SP , Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's Watch OT1005B-SP , Replica , Cheap , Fakes , imitation , Officina Del Tempo Watches Officina Del Tempo Casablanca Marine Men's...

ebay - ereseller stook my money
a terrible thing happenned to me on ebay. i am a disabled woman in and eresellers took my money and never sent my washer. his email address is david@tropivision.com. anything that you can do to help would be nice. ebay is doing nothing. i can give a reward This group is for discussing the Microsoft Money computer program. Does it really sound like an eBay buyer complaint forum? Do a google search on ebay and you will find a couple of groups, one of which may reply to your problem. That ebay seller has been selling on ebay for over 5 years. arthur -- On 1 Jun 2004 13:50:08 -0700, (An...

Need Help With GP Item Pricing
GP ITEM PRICING I need to use “Bucket Pricing” for items in GP. For example below is the pricing schedule that I need to use. First 20 …………….$ 1.75 Next 280 ……………… 1.36 Next 700 ……………… 1.23 Next 2,000 ……………… 1.09 Over 3,000 ……………… .82 So if I had a Qty. of 350 it would be as follows 20 * 1.75 = 35 280 * 1.36 = 380.80 50 * 1.23 = 61.50 Total : $477.30 In GP I can only set it up to do a “Quantity Range” in the Item Price List Maintenance window. Problem is if I set it up that way and enter a quantity of 350 it will default to the $1.23 ...

Minimum Price
Well we figured out what was wrong with our discount lists we were putting in the discounted price rather than the actual discount! So now we are wondering how to set a minimum price of $500. Is there a way to set minimums up? ...

Cannot install Money Plus
I have Money 2002 and uninstalled it. Wanted to upgrade to a new version of Money. Tried to install Money Plus Deluxe (trial version) and keep getting error Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run Money. Try installing Money again. Its HP M9300t Vista Home Premium system. I tried the software on my XP computer and it work fine. So there must be a problem with Vista. Any help would be appreciated. I am having the same problem, but mine is in XP. I need a resolution quickly, because having had to uninstall Money 2003, I am now left without any checkbook regist...

Re: Money class and Fixed Decimal Class in C++
I am rewriting code that utilized Rogue Wave Money class and their fixed double class. Where can a find code to use for this. I assume that there are millions of applications written that have required rounding of numbers to represent currency. Thanks for your assistance That's a pretty vague question. Lacking any specifications of the classes involved, figuring out how to reimplement them is problematic. I first learned how to do this in 1965. It is old technology. Just figure out where you want the trucation and keep the value in those units, e.g., cents, millicents, etc. The...

MS Exchange and external mail relay
In our organization we are planning if moving from Linux (postfix) to MS Exchange server. We plan to implement Postfix (in DMZ zone) as a mail relay for Exchange server (in LAN).We have about 400 users on the same external domain like @company.com. The trick is that about 100 of users only need mail address (not also a domain account), so we're thinking if it is possible to create 300 of our users of @comany.com domain on Exchange server, all other users that need only company mail (also @comapany.com) will have mailboxes on mail relay (postfix), not on Exchange server. Since it...

Office 2004 and Languages
I had the office test drive in my new PowerBook that runned in Spanish. Then I've bought the full version and installed it in my computer but launches the app in English. Then I explored the office folder in both the testdrive and the full version and found out that there is a plugin (Microsoft Component Plugin) that tells office to run in a specific language. However, as this plugin also seems to contain the testdrive expiration date, once the Office program launches, it closes again. Does some body knows how I can activate other languages in Office, as it is clear that contains all the...

Money 2003 wants to install again
I upgraded from Money 2000 to Money 2003 online. I wanted to get rid of all the works files so I used the Works 2000 cleanup tool. Now, whenever ANY window opens, it's preceded by Money 2003 wanting to install. And the knowledge base give a link to the money store and it asks for the product activation key. To add insult to injury, I called on 8/2/04@ 5:00 PM ET and recording said they were closed, even tho' the hours are until 10:00 PM> Sheesh!!! What next? Any one have any suggestions to stop the install? ...

Money 2005 Password Issue
I have been using Money 2005 for about 8 months and suddenly I cannot sign in using my usual hotmail.com passport. The error message is "the e-mail address or password is incorrect". However, I can sign in using the same e-mail address/password pair to hotmail and MSN Money in IE. I've tried KB Q331123 but no luck. Any ideas? More details: 1) I can get into my Money file in offline mode 2) I even tried to change passport password. The new password works in IE, but not Money. "MM" wrote: > I have been using Money 2005 for about 8 months and suddenly I cannot...

win7; money plus deluxe; monthly report failures
When using Microsoft Windows 7 and Money Plus Deluxe v17.0.120.1415. I'm trying to prepare my monthly reports. I get the error, "Money requires Internet Explorer 6 to function properly. Please reinstall Internet Explorer 6 so these components can be added". Win7 has IE8. IE8 > IE6. Shouldn't this work? I searched for this error elsewhere and couldn't find it, or its resolution. Any tips/tricks would be great. thanks... P.S: I know Win7 is Beta and that with Beta's come issues like this... I have the same problem and I wish there was a fix for it. Does anyo...

Export Data from MS-CRM
Is there a way to export all of the data from MS-CRM? Thats a rather general question,......you mean export to another CRM system or just export into another medium? For the most part, most areas have that little excel icon so that you can export into excel...... or you can go into the SQL server and use the export wizard, although I don't think its going to be what you want,....for the most part it will be raw data and you'll have to recreate the relationships and primary fields to see how the objects relate.......... -Gary "John O'Keefe" <jokeefe@finepoint.com...

Money 2002 YTD Return
How is the YTD return figured out? Is it based on Jan. 1 2004, will my portifolio go to zero and start over again.Can I change when it calculates the YTD? Thanks John Kelly In microsoft.public.money, John Kelly wrote: >How is the YTD return figured out? Is it based on Jan. 1 >2004, December 31, 2003. > will my portifolio go to zero and start over >again. YTD return will go to zero as the calendar rolls to 2004. But you would not say YTD return is "my portfolio" >Can I change when it calculates the YTD? No, but ...

Money for Small Business 2004 Budget
When I try to open the Monthly Budget report it stalls in "loading". This only happens on Personal-Monthly Budget. All other reports open immediately. Any ideas? ...