MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club?

Has anyone seen MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club?  I'm in the Dallas area.

Thanks,
Patrick

0
pfanelli (2)
7/26/2003 12:00:23 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I saw M2004 Deluxe for $32 something at local (central Ohio) Sam's.  Mo
mention of any rebates in the store or on the box or Sam's web site..
--

Aloke
---

"P. H. Fanelli" <pfanelli@advantexmail.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone seen MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club?  I'm in the Dallas area.
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick

0
aprasad123 (105)
7/26/2003 4:00:14 PM
I guess I'll have to find a new source this year. :(

And who's price will I plug all year?

"Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message
> I saw M2004 Deluxe for $32 something at local (central Ohio) Sam's.  Mo
> mention of any rebates in the store or on the box or Sam's web site..

It occurs to me that we may be missing the boat on this one: Has anybody
checked out the box at Sam's vs. somewhere else? Does the box somewhere else
mention the rebate while the box at Sam's Club uniquely doesn't? Has anybody
bought it at Sam's? Was there a coupon in the box?

In the past, the Sam's Club box has been a special just for them and has not
had the MS rebate coupon--WalMart apparently got this in exchange for taking
on the cost/redemption risk of taking the rebates on themselves. If the box
this year is the same as everybody else's and has the coupon, it's Sam's
$33 - Microsoft's $20 - $10 for not getting the "free" Money magazine
subscription + $tax on the $33. That gets it to about $5 here in Denver. Now
we'd be talking and I'd take back the mean things I've said about Sam's
Club.

Apologies to Steve Cohen--like I said, I'm a tight a** and it's a matter of
principle.

"Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message
> I saw M2004 Deluxe for $32 something at local (central Ohio) Sam's.  Mo
> mention of any rebates in the store or on the box or Sam's web site..

I did.

I did not see any mention of any rebates or coupons in the box.

Only of all the bundled services in the box were listed.
--

Aloke
---

"Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> It occurs to me that we may be missing the boat on this one: Has anybody
> checked out the box at Sam's vs. somewhere else? Does the box somewhere
else
> mention the rebate while the box at Sam's Club uniquely doesn't? Has
anybody
> bought it at Sam's? Was there a coupon in the box?
>
> In the past, the Sam's Club box has been a special just for them and has
not
> had the MS rebate coupon--WalMart apparently got this in exchange for
taking
> on the cost/redemption risk of taking the rebates on themselves. If the
box
> this year is the same as everybody else's and has the coupon, it's Sam's
> $33 - Microsoft's $20 - $10 for not getting the "free" Money magazine
> subscription + $tax on the $33. That gets it to about $5 here in Denver.
Now
> we'd be talking and I'd take back the mean things I've said about Sam's
> Club.
>
> Apologies to Steve Cohen--like I said, I'm a tight a** and it's a matter
of
> principle.
>
> "Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message
> > I saw M2004 Deluxe for $32 something at local (central Ohio) Sam's.  Mo
> > mention of any rebates in the store or on the box or Sam's web site..

0
aprasad123 (105)

MSN Money Newsletters
I used to receive the MSN Money PM Market Newsletter up until the 20th of last month, then nothing. I have tried almost everything to acquire it again without any luck, and have not found any help at Microsoft either. Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Money 2007 Business Section
A couple things I found in the Money 2007 business section that cause definite problems. 1. When invoicing, there's no way to include the date that the time took place on the invoice. So there is no way to show your client what date the service you're billing them for took place. There is no report in the system that displays the time data with the date, so it can't be exported or reported on either. This seems like an obvious flaw, but evidently it's OK since it was the same in 2006. That makes it correct, so it won't be fixed (per MS). 2. When invoicing tim...

Money 05 cuts off data
B of A (Washington) using Yodlee & msn to sync data. The problem I'm experiencing is that the Payee field is being cut off. I've used /using the Payee Rules Manager, which has been working to a certain extent. My question is... What is the size limit for the payee field? A typical transaction from bofa(WA) looks like "PURCHASE 5xx29xxx658xxxxx3 ON 12/30 AT CASTLE ICE RENTON WA" When synced as configured above all i get is a very small portion, maybe part of the actual name. Second question is when trying to do a manual export from bofa (Wa) website I have the opt...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

Custom Reports Using MS Access?
Ran across a thread where Glen Adams suggested using MS Access to create custom reports instead of Crystal Reports. But Glenn never said where to point Access to obtain the needed information to create the reports. Glenn, if you are watching can you give us some more info on how to use Access to create a report? I'm not Glen... I think you would use ODBC... to connect to the RMS database. Then use Access to connect via ODBC... Marc Wagner www.gmroii.net "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0df801c46ea7$d79b00b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Sharing 2006 Money File
I am trying to share Money with my wife. We both have a hotmail account. I have tried to log into her account (www.hotmail.com) ... no problem. However, whenever I try to add her via "Manage sharing" and I enter her password ... Money returns with a "...could not complete sharing setup for this file please try again". I have gone through the "Access your Money data on the Web". It does not specify what the problem is. Am I missing something? Any input is welcome Thanks Do both of you have different Passport accounts? Are all hotmail.com accounts also Pass...

Take a look at pack for MS Internet Explorer
--vcqnowemm Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kkzkgqjfvhhscbnin"; type="multipart/alternative" --kkzkgqjfvhhscbnin Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wylltmtkfb" --wylltmtkfb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to p...

Money 2006: Is there an account for FSA?
Is there anything like a special account in Money 2006 for a flexible spending account? And if so, what is it called? Rod I'm not aware of one. Since it wouldn't really have any properties a basic cash account wouldn't have, using a basic cash account is good enough for many of us. "Rod" <rod@no.spam> wrote in message news:%23xX7cJtMHHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there anything like a special account in Money 2006 for a flexible > spending account? And if so, what is it called? So, should I set up a cash account, then, or doesn't it ...

TRowePrice or Ameritrade in Money 2005
Does these both work well with Money 2005? Are they both good brokerages? John wrote in <vcmdnXgwObb1KMXcRVn-rw@comcast.com>: >Does these both work well with Money 2005? >Are they both good brokerages? > I've used TRowePrice for years with no complaints, but I'm no Warren Buffet. Money 2005 has been screwing up my investment balances though. It used to work great with Money 2002. They are both reputable firms. At the present time, I am unable to download any of my Ameritrade account data with Money 2005. From a few other reports, Ameritrade is not working with ...

Money Download #3
I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money available for download today? Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to the one you buy in the shops! But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of Money with it?!! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsof...

Money 2003: Change investment type from fund to stock
One of my investments was set up incorrectly as a mutual fund rather than a stock. Now when I sync with my brokerage website, it doesn't find the stock (since Money thinks it's a mutual fund) and it wants to add all the stock shares to my account as new shares. How can I change the investment type from mutual fund to stock from the Investments area? There are no menu options to do so and the online help doesn't provide any clues. I have several years worth of transactions for this stock, so I'd hate to have to re-enter them all. In microsoft.public.money, IanP. wrote: >...

Thai collation in SQL for MS CRM 1.2
A number of our Partners have been requesting for double-byte characters such as Chinese, Japanese and Thai languages to be recognized by MS CRM 1.2. Most of their clients have this included in their business requirement. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane....

MS Word file extension changed through e-mail
MS Word .docx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .doc instead. The same is true for MS Excel .xlsx changed to .xls Speak firmly to whoever set up the email system. They have not applied their updates. When the file goes through, it is being recognised as a Microsoft Word file, but the extension is being wrongly changed. Some free-mail web services have a bad habit of doing this. It's not a Word problem, the change is being made either by the sending email program or the receiving email program. Cheers On 24/02/10 2:32 PM, in article 2e082f5...

how to enter a bond in Money 2004?
Hello! I just purchases Money 2004 Premium and want to enter a bond that I bought a few years back. It has a set price I bought it at (eg. $1000), which matures 5 years later at $1200. It is a non-US bond. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks for helping the inexperienced! ...

Basic Money 2004 Budgeting Question
In MS Money 99 I was able to chart out several months worth of spending by budget category (auto, gasoline, groceries, etc.) By looking at this chart, I was able to compare by month my actual spending versus my budgeted amount for each category. In addition, the cumulative totals at the far right showed how much in the black or red I was in each category over the period of time that I specified (e.g., Sept 02 - July 03). I have been unable to find a chart that performs this function in MS Money 2004, which seems odd given that being able to track such information over a period of ...

Saving documents to MS CRM from eg Word?
Hi, Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then from MS CRM make a note and attach. To long way ! Regards, SH Hi Siggi, have a look at "RelatedDocuments" at www.mscrm-addons.com "Siggi" <sh@nyherji.is> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:64f91fda.0501190239.1156de03@posting.google.com... > Hi, > Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg > Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then > from MS CRM make a note and attach. ...

Upgrade Office 2004 Student to 2008 Standart
As the subject says. Does anybody have an experience with upgrading the student 2004 to standart 2008. On the box it says any 2001 to 2004 office suite or application is upgradeable but before I open the box I want to make sure this will work... I need exchange server thats why I can't upgrade with the 2008 home/student version.. Thanks On 3/6/08 1:13 PM, in article ee90031.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "srkerd@officeformac.com" <srkerd@officeformac.com> wrote: > As the subject says. Does anybody have an experience with upgrading the > student 2004 to standart 2008. ...

Money 2004: Error in Subtotals and Cash Flow Charts
On my Account List screen and in the charts on my Cash Flow screen, the subtotals for my checking, credit card, and investment accounts are shown as ridiculously large numbers (i.e. $268,991,640,696,311.71). When I check each account for beginning balances ($0) and all of the transactions in each account, I can't find anything that would be causing this. (The ending balances at the list of transactions in each account is correctly listed.) My currency is also correctly set to USD. Does anyone know where this huge number might be coming from? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money...

MS Excel expense sheet password lost
Hello. i'm trying to edit the a ms excel expense statement/re-imbursement template. unfortunately, it's password protected (and nobody at work knows what it is). does anyone know of a program that can crack an ms excel password or know a way of over coming this problem? all i want to do is duplicate, re-arrange, and rename the sheets. wil. Hi Wil check out http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html for information Cheers JulieD "Wil" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:Xns9622D5640ED93nospamnospamcom@207.46.248.16... > Hello. i'm trying ...

Money 2004 will not update stock quotes after initial update
The first time I loaded Money 2004 and updated stock quotes it worked. Since then, it provides a checkmark in the Call Summary Mesages next to the message "Your call was successful" in the Category "Quotes, New, and Exchange Rates". However, I see the time of the download is the time when I ran the first update, not the most recent. Money support has not yet fixed the problem. Has anyone else had the problem? More importantly, does anyone have the fix? I deleted the program and reinstalled. Once again, it did it the first time but then the same issue occurs...

Money 2007 Check number download problem
When I download from my bank I get the check number plus it has 'view check' next to the number. This just started. I do not know how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. =?Utf-8?B?bWVsZWxpbmE=?= <melelina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 14 Apr 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > When I download from my bank I get the check number plus it has 'view > check' next to the number. This just started. I do not know how to > fix this. Any help would be appreciated. What bank? Option 1: Your bank downloads directly into Money. The bank is putt...

MS PUB 2003
My program has been freezing up whenever I try to insert a picture into a document I am trying to create and edit. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the software. But I still have the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use this program daily and it is a vital part of my business. Thank you! Tom Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install security update MS06-015 (15 Apr-06) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/918165 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms06-015.mspx has been revised to v1.1 to reflect the issues i...

FWD: Look at this critical update from the MS Corporation
--sjnlsvfxror Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fmvebevkaqmdtf"; type="multipart/alternative" --fmvebevkaqmdtf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="dicvvhaq" --dicvvhaq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your co...

Money 2004 crashes on download!
I have been using Money 2004 with online services for over a year now, and this morning it started crashing when it would do its latest download. I have daily backups, so I went back a couple of days and restored a presumably known good backup, and same thing happens when it does its account download. I reboot the system to be sure everything was clean. Now it is able to download fine if I process updates again, here is the problem - from the crashed event, I have about 12 transactions that it says I have to check, but they do not show up for example in my checking account register an...

can you combine 2 Money files
My partner and I both use Money. We would like to combine our 2 separate file into one large file. Is this possible? If so, what are the steps to do so. Are there any downsides? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q90. "Getter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:046101c3da45$4190c0b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My partner and I both use Money. We would like > to combine our 2 separate file into one large > file. Is this possible? If so, what are the steps > to do so. Are there any downsides? ...