MS Money 2003 - Not Downloading Wachovia Bank statements

Hi,
I am using Money 2003 to download bank statements. Few months back, I
set up Wachovia account and was able to download the statement. When I
tried today, it is simply not downloading stating that 'Request to get
statements for Wachovia Checking Account failed. Pls call customer
support for your financial institution'. Any solved this issues?

Regards

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

there may not be many questons I can answer, but this one I know... all too
well... You have to be on 2005 or newer for wachovia now.  They don't support
older versions... the only reason I went to 2005 and I regret it...

"bvasanth123@rediffmail.com" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using Money 2003 to download bank statements. Few months back, I
> set up Wachovia account and was able to download the statement. When I
> tried today, it is simply not downloading stating that 'Request to get
> statements for Wachovia Checking Account failed. Pls call customer
> support for your financial institution'. Any solved this issues?
>
> Regards

0
gold (3)
8/11/2005 3:15:02 AM
As of when?

"Booster Gold" <Booster Gold@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> there may not be many questons I can answer, but this one I know... all
> too
> well... You have to be on 2005 or newer for wachovia now.  They don't
> support
> older versions... the only reason I went to 2005 and I regret it...
>
> "bvasanth123@rediffmail.com" wrote:

0
NoSpam1246 (979)
8/11/2005 4:13:55 AM
I am using Money2003 and Money2006 (trial) for Wachovia banking and
brokerage. No problems here. Wachovia website still says

"Software Required:    Quicken for Windows 2005, 2004, 2003
MS Money 2005, 2004, 2003 "

Barry

On 2005-08-12, z1Barry <barry.culp@verizon.net> wrote:
> Wachovia website still says
>
> "Software Required:    Quicken for Windows 2005, 2004, 2003
> MS Money 2005, 2004, 2003 "

Here's the link for those curious:

	http://www.wachovia.com/personal/pfmsupport/0,,6069,00.html

As for me I use M04.  It worked for me this morning without a hitch.
0
mark5832 (444)
8/12/2005 9:21:16 PM
Hi All,
Solved the issue:
1) Wachovia updates to money 2003 alone will not work between 10 PM to
6 AM. As I tried after 10 PM, it failed. (See Mark Horn's link in
previous reply) Thanks Mark
2) I tried today before 10 PM. It still failed. Then I shutdown my
firewall software. It has downloaded statement from Wachovia. now
firewall is up

Thanks All
Vasanth

number rounding in MS Excel

Outlook 2003 News

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

downloading
After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not show up in my account register. How do I access these items? This is the first time that this has happened. In microsoft.public.money, Gary wrote: >After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not >show up in my account register. How do I access these >items? This is the first time that this has happened. In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. ...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

US and UK online banking affiliates
I am thinking about buying MS Money 2004 to assist in managing my personal finances, but I have accounts in the US and the UK. Can Money cope with this? It looks like there are US and UK versions and a UK international version (I have downloaded and played with the trial version), but I can't figure out if it does what I want it to if you buy the US version you have access to some US banks, If you buy the UK version, you have access to some UK banks. If you buy the international version, I don't think there are any banks !! "Jo" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2