MS Money 2002 Cash Flow

When I enter a new checking account as a business account
it does not show the cash flow effect on the graph in the
transaction window when I enter transactions. If I
transfer the account to personal the cash flow shows up.
It has the same effect in the cash flow forecast window -
the business accounts dont show up - only the personal.
The only help message is that closed accounts dont show up
which does not seem relevant.

Thanks
1
anonymous (74722)
12/25/2003 2:40:14 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

That sounds familiar, 2002 didn't allow me in the UK to do that when I last
used it.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I enter a new checking account as a business account
> it does not show the cash flow effect on the graph in the
> transaction window when I enter transactions. If I
> transfer the account to personal the cash flow shows up.
> It has the same effect in the cash flow forecast window -
> the business accounts dont show up - only the personal.
> The only help message is that closed accounts dont show up
> which does not seem relevant.
>
> Thanks

0
glyn1 (1534)

Cash Receipt Error #2
I entered a Cash Receipt to the wrong customer, posted it, made the deposit and posted that. Is there an easy way for me to get the funds out of the one customer's account into the correct customer? Thanks Angie Angie, You could enter a credit memo for the 'right' customer and a debit memo for the 'wrong' customer. The only downside to this if that if you ever print a report or look at a list of payments for either of these customers they won't be quite right. Another option is to void the cash receipt and re-enter it correctly. Since it's already p...

Microsoft Money 2002 Deluxe & Business
I am having a problem with Money Deluxe & Business 2002 and the MoneySide security component. It does NOT require technical support, because I think that it is an upgrade problem. The problem illustrates a significant change in software development. My computer's OS is Windows XP Professional (Office 2003 is also installed). Since the debut of Money 2007, the MoneySide security component has not worked properly. For example, when I visit my bank's website the side pane that appears posts an error message. To make sure that Moneyside is functioning, I have to click on the HE...

Cash Receipt Number
We are having a problem with users changing the document number on the Cash Receipt window. Is there a way to lock this field down so it cannot be changed? Thanks, Jocelyn Jocelyn, If you are registered for Modifier and VBA, you can add the Cash Receipt Entry window to VBA and add the Receipt Number field to VBA, then add the following code in the Window_BeforeOpen event. Private Sub Window_BeforeOpen(OpenVisible As Boolean) Receipt.Locked = True End Sub Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dyna...

MS Outlook Publishing HTML Forms
Hello, I am attempting to publish a form to my companies Organizational Forms Library. While I am able to do publish the form, when I call it up I get some problems. This form is in HTML (i also have a word version, but would prefer a simple HTML). It has a few drop down menus, check boxes, and text fields. This does not have any database features (does not need it). I am trying to allow my sales force to fill out the form to submit certain requests. This form, once filled out, gets e-mailed to the appropriate company employees (pre-filled). When I publish this form, and then I open it u...

Look at this critical package from the MS Corp.
--qzsmshzzqyxk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="okvxsbiqggnzcdrt"; type="multipart/alternative" --okvxsbiqggnzcdrt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="trgyevqplnqgsdl" --trgyevqplnqgsdl Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Inst...

Mail flow issue:telnet <mxrecord> 25 drops after few seconds
I have a couple of users getting "delivery status notification (Delay)" when attempting to send messages from my organization to: amerec.com Then from my Exchange 2003 SP1 SMTP connector, I do nslookup amerec.com >set type=mx amerec.com I find that mx records=66.149.124.132 Then when I do telnet 66.149.124.132 25 the telnet connections apparently gets established OK. First attempt to try to type "HELO" ends the telnet connection. I noticed this behavior happened for another domain, 'reeveshima.com'. From my Exh2003 SMTP connector, I tried sames steps against ...

Outlook express to Outlook 2002
I was using Outlook express and I just switch to Outlook 2002. Is there a way I get my news groups with Outlook just like I did with Outlook express. thanks No. Outlook is not a news reader. It invokes OE to read news. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "bartelz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04eb01c3bc9c$cb1336e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I was using Outlook express and I just switch to Outlook > 2002. Is there a way I get my news groups with Outlook > just like I did with Outlook express. thanks ...

date for 2002 Excel.exe
I'm getting too many results when I try to find this myself. Can someone tell me the date that is associated with the 2002 version of Excel.exe? Thanks! I use 2007 so can't tell by the file on my computer but am trying to help someone who uses 2002. Boze Do you mean the date format used? That really depends on your regional settings! Can be dd/mm/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd, mm/dd/yyyy or yyyy/dd/mm, or even with mmm iso mm. -- Hth Kassie Kasselman Change xxx to hotmail "Boze" wrote: > I'm getting too many results when I try to find this myself. Can someone ...

Outlook 2002 and Bluetooth with iPAQ
I got my iPAQ H2210 to synchronize with my T30 PC using Bluetooth. However, with Outlook Calendar, I have noticed a problem. If I enter and then delete a calendar entry on the iPAQ, both actions will also happen on the PC. Also, if I enter and then delete a calendar entry on the PC, both actions will also happen on the iPAQ. However, if I enter something on the iPAQ and then delete it on the PC, it will not be deleted on the iPAQ. Why? ...

Corruption on 2002 / 2000 database showing "blank" objects
Database created in Office XP, used by clients with Office 2000 (database is saved as 2000 format). warning: it's a multi-user environment -- including replication. After few days of usage, the database loses some of the macros and seems to display several empty or blank objects that did not exist previously. Once clicked on receive "object does not exist error". This also appears sometimes in the Reports area, too. Any thoughts? Although Office XP can/does use Access2000 format files, there seems to be a difference depending on which Access it is run under, and that is...

Outlook 2002 hangs #8
Something happened the other day to my Outlook 2002 (xp) environment that now when I start Outlook, it hangs. I have to use task manager to end the process. I've deinstalled and reinstalled but to no avail. I've also, after deinstalling, deleted my outlook.pst and other files in the folder, but still nothing. I feel the problem may lie in my registry settings that do not get wiped with the deinstallation. What can I do to deinstall Outllook as if it never existed on my system and start from scratch? This installation is part of OfficeXP and not a separate installation. I&...

Outlook 2002 keeps crashing in XP
Hi, We are running Outlook 2002 on XP and many of our users=20 are experiencing problems with outlook crashing for no=20 reason, there is no particular task that causes outlook=20 to close! I have applied SP=A3 as it metioned fixes for instability=20 but the problem still occurs! Has anyone got any ideas on how to resolve this? Cheers Neil Hi, I can report the same situation in the last week on all my fully patched OUTLOOK 2002 and XP installations. The lockup appears to happen in any folder with preview pane active and focus is on an email with an attachment of any type. Starting OU...

Error when sending email from Outlook 2002
I get the following "The remote procedure call failed" in a Microsoft word error box when sending new mail or when replying to inbound mail. Outlook on both Pcs has also started to run very slow. All office XP updates have applied including ones to Win XP Pro. The server is running MS SBS 2000 with SP4. I have uninstalled office and re-installed and created a new user profile, it works for a couple of minutes then the same error apperas again. I have 2 users working via Terminal Services client and they have no such problems when using Outlook 2002. Any help will most appr...

Produce a double sided leaflet in MS Office or Publisher
I want to Produce a double sided leaflet in MS Office or Publisher. The leaflet needs to be double sided & folded, and would appear in book form - but with only approximately 8 sheets of paper. Are there any blank formats I can use. Many thanks for your time. Setup your page as a booklet. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "G P Kent" <G P Kent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:243CC6A1-7C69-4839-A9F2-2D57934E8732@microsoft.com... >I want to Produce a double sided leaflet in MS O...

OEM Publisher 2002 purchased
I purchased an OEM Publisher 2002, which said it was legal, etc. It will not install. (I have Windows XP) I've never bought an OEM version of anything - Am I just out of luck? Any suggestions? (I do not have a previous version of Publisher) In news:64b101c4936f$9675c510$a601280a@phx.gbl, ninjanet <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || I purchased an OEM Publisher 2002, which said it was || legal, etc. It will not install. (I have Windows XP) I've || never bought an OEM version of anything - Am I just out || of luck? Any suggestions? (I do not have a previous || ve...

Convert from Money 2000 Standard to Money Deluxe 2007
I am trying to updgrade from Money 2000. I have exported my accounts as Loose.QIF files. However, my mortgage and other loan accounts were not exportable, as I was not able to select them in the drop down menu that converts accounts in the 2000 edition. Is there a solution for this? Alternatively, is there a way to import the entire 2000 edition backup file into 2007? I did not see that as an option and this would obviously solve the first issue. Finally, 2007 Deluxe is not allowing me to import investment accounts (I am using the trial version at present). Do I have to use the fu...

Frequent Money 2003 Crashes
Hi, I have Money 2003 Deluxe. Windows XP Home. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Money with no success. I have tried the salvage.exe program that I downloaded from microsoft with no success. I have also tried the auto salvage program within Money (msmoney -s) with no success. Here is what happens: I download updates from Ameritrade. I select the updates to view them and then I select "next" at this point, Money crashes and I get the XP dialog box to send/don't send an error report to Microsoft. This happens every time. Any advice on how to fix it? Thanks, Scott...

Money 2004 Password
I recently installed 2004 standard edition on my unit. After a few weeks on non use, I forgot my original password to access the program. I have tried to re- install the program, but it still requires the original password. Any comments or ideas on how to re-set the password? Evan e.sakellos@att.net Hi Evan You didn't say if you had data in the file or not. You could always delete the file by doing a search for *.mny. You should come up with at least two files, one being the sample file and the others would be files you created. Right click the file, scroll down to delete and t...

Statements download to wrong account in Money 2005
When downloading my checking account statement into Money 2005, it downloads it to the wrong account. It downloads it to a closed (in Money) account. How can I get the statement to download to the correct account in Money? In microsoft.public.money, Miller Man wrote: >When downloading my checking account statement into Money 2005, it downloads >it to the wrong account. It downloads it to a closed (in Money) account. >How can I get the statement to download to the correct account in Money? If OFX Web statements are placed in the wrong account, check http://support.microsoft....

Cash Flow Forecast & Canadian Edition of 2006 ??
Can anyone confirm that Microsoft has left the Cash Flow forecast out of the Canadian edition of Money 2006 (again) ?? My guess is that the Canadian version will not since it is the Canadian version of Money Standard (American) which does not include the Cash Flow forecast. "Ken" wrote: > Can anyone confirm that Microsoft has left the Cash Flow forecast out of the > Canadian edition of Money 2006 (again) ?? > > > > I guess I'll have to stick with Money 2004. What is the point of using this app if you can't forcast your cache flow? "Wall...

money 2004 ie6 problem
when i try to install money 2004 small business edition, the installation program attempts to install internet explorer 6 which is already installed. it comes up with an error and suggests installing it manually from the cd.when i try to install it manually, it will not install because it says there is a newer version already installed. how can i get round this- can i uninstall ie6, or is there any other way? got it! Copied the cd to my hard drive and it installed no problem, no error messages. "J" <cattj@sasktel.net> wrote in message news:8bac0bf0.0308081606.6a60856@p...

Money Plus Deluxe (v17) and PocketPC with Windows Mobile 6.1
Hi, I use a PC version. Now I bought a phone with WinMo operating system. What can I do with such those devices? Is there a possibility to use a thin MS Money cluient in mobile device and then synchronize changes made in pocpet PC with a file in PC? Your options in this regard are limited. Check out http://ultrasoft.com. "bullka" wrote: > Is there a possibility to use a thin > MS Money cluient in mobile device and then synchronize changes made in > pocpet PC with a file in PC? What do you mean saying that options are limited? That there's only one application...

Money 2004 online updates
I am trying to restore a backup money file into Money 2004. After this finishes it automatically dials into my bank and starts reconciling my account. I don't want any statements automatically downloaded. I basically just use Money as my computer checkbook and to send electronic payments. Is there any way to stop this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Linda wrote: >I am trying to restore a backup money file into Money >2004. After this finishes it automatically dials into my >bank and starts reconciling my account. I don't want ...

import of MS outlook files
When I follow the instructions to import mbox format files into entourage I cannot get the import wizard to import the file, even though I can see it. OR I need an easier way to export MS Outlook 2004 email folders and import them to MS Entourage 08 ...

ms money #2
I just posted and hit the ok button and the screen went away. Quickly, do I need to uninstall Money standard before installing Money 2004 Premium, or can I install Premium over the standard version, saving my financial info.? Thanks Respond through the forum or email me at sloday@swbell.net Thanks You should be able to install straight over. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp o...