MS Money 2000 Budget

When I enter my monthly budgetted income it appears the
way it's suppose to when I review it.  Then when I look at
my monthly budget I find that the amount for my income
drops by $32.00 each month, even though it's suppose to
remain the same from month to month.

Any ideas?

Also, when I try to search through the help I get an error
message that states "Unable to load topic".  I get this
error message no matter what I try to search for.

Any ideas here either?

Thanks / Dan
0
anonymous (74722)
5/16/2004 3:05:26 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

As to your second issue, see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=129.