Move downloaded transactions to another account?

For some reason, the downloaded transactions for one account have appeared
in another account. I don't see any way to move these to the correct
account.

Is this possible to do in Money 2008?

0
dont.spam (33)
8/14/2007 6:43:43 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

in 2007 right click on the transaction and copy and paste to different
account,  not sure about 08.

"Noozer" <dont.spam@me.here> wrote in message
> For some reason, the downloaded transactions for one account have appeared
> in another account. I don't see any way to move these to the correct
> account.
>
> Is this possible to do in Money 2008?

0
cconover (193)
8/14/2007 7:39:58 PM
Try: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910214

-Mark
"Cindy Conover" <cconover@kwfffftrucklease.com> wrote in message
> in 2007 right click on the transaction and copy and paste to different
> account,  not sure about 08.
>

> "Noozer" <dont.spam@me.here> wrote in message
>> For some reason, the downloaded transactions for one account have
>> appeared in another account. I don't see any way to move these to the
>> correct account.
>>
>> Is this possible to do in Money 2008?

0
abcd7779 (838)

Is there a way to see if someone is reading another persons e-mail
We think that someone in the company might be reading other peoples e-mail. Is there software or a tool that we can run to monitor and see if this is happening? Thanks Greg ...

Column widths get changed when another user opens my files
hello, i save an excel file on a network drive and when another user opens it the width of the columns are all changed. what's going on? How can we get stop this? thanks!!! ...

Workflow question, regarding emailing to owner of another entity
I am trying to create a workflow rule to send email to account owner after two weeks when service ticket regarding to account is closed. When I'm creating email I can only find following available logical users (account/contact, account, contact,owner's manager, owner). I need to send the email to account owner. Is this possible somehow?? example case. Customer Test has owner Ted Tester, and his team member creates service ticket to Customer Test and closes it. I would like to send email to Ted Tester after two weeks after ticket is closed. As a reminder. I can send the email ...

Closing another database with VBA
Hi, I’m having a problem with the code to do the following… 1- A user opens a file called Core. 2- Upon opening the splash screen (on the Form_Load event), it compares a version number it finds within the database to one that is in another database called Data. 3- If the versions are different, the Core file opens the Updater file. 4- The Updater file closes the Core file. 5- The Updater file copies the latest version of the Core file (located somewhere else) and replaces the first one with the latest version. 6- The Updater opens the newly copied Core file. 7- The Updater closes itself. ...

Need better way to provision AD accounts that are to have mailboxes
The exchange admins in my company have come up with a way for the sys admins to assign the user's mailbox store location. It's based off of last name. For example, if your last name starts with letter A, you go on Storage Group 1, Mailbox Store A, if your last name starts with letter B, you go on Storage Group 1, Mailbox Store B, if your last name starts with letter E, you go on Storage Group 2, Mailbox Store A, etc.... This is, I believe, and administrative nightmare. Is there a better way to provision AD accounts that are to have mailboxes? If it works for you and them, then al...

Downloading Internet Explorer 8
Please could anyone assist with downloading Internet Explorer 8. Any time I tried it I always get a message that I have a higher version on my system. Based on this, I tried launching it but I always get the message "Error "code 646" My system is Window Vista. "Emjay" wrote: > Please could anyone assist with downloading Internet Explorer 8. Any time I > tried it I always get a message that I have a higher version on my system. > Based on this, I tried launching it but I always get the message "Error "code > 646" Hi, In ...

Won't download beginning upgrade
I just downloaded Money 05 and it won't download the upgrade it needs so that all functions are available. I have a broadband connection so I don't know what the problem is. Well, you don't say much besides "won't download" so it will be hard for us to have any hints what the problem is, either. Firewall software maybe? "sean" <sean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AD054E2-A5E9-41F0-B7D1-0960D79777AF@microsoft.com... >I just downloaded Money 05 and it won't download the upgrade it needs so >that > all functions are ...

Can't open downloaded ofx file
I am trying to download my credit card transactions by downloading the ofx file. When I go the the credit card web site and I open the file (rather than download it locally) and nothing happens. MS Money moves into focus but the transactions do not download. This was working before. Anyone know the fix? Also, does any one know in which temporary folder the file is saved to? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, zuhx wrote: >I am trying to download my credit card transactions by downloading the ofx >file. When I go the the credit card web site and I open the file (rather >...

Cannot download any antivirus
My system is infected with virus and keep getting strange window error messages. Also none of the anti viruses are downloading. pls help. -- khaitanenterprises ------------------------------------------------------------------------ khaitanenterprises's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162753.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1282512.htm http://forums.techarena.in khaitanenterprises wrote: > My system is infected with virus and keep getting strange window error > messages. Also none of the anti viruses are downloading...

Looking for trial download on excel
Looking for trial download on excel There's a link at http://www.microsoft.com/office/howtobuy/default.mspx HTH. Best wishes Harald "Fred 33069" <Fred 33069@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:2A39FC6B-D0C1-4B98-96A1-9A47F81C6FE8@microsoft.com... > Looking for trial download on excel Hi Fred check out https://microsoft.order-6.com/officestandardedition/addrform.asp Cheers JulieD "Fred 33069" <Fred 33069@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A39FC6B-D0C1-4B98-96A1-9A47F81C6FE8@microsoft.com... > Looking for trial downlo...

Moving my files to a new computer
So I've copied my old .pst file to my new computer, used Tools>options>mail setup>data files to introduce outlook to it, and reset it to to default and removed the old entry so there is just the one entry in the list. Both my new and old outlooks are 2003. So far so good and I can see my mail folders and contacts in the left hand pane, *but* tools>address book is not showing any of my contact addresses, nor will check names show them. Anyone know whay or can point me at an article that tells me what to do? Also, I have several email accounts is there an easy way of movi...

Moving data between Excel sheets
"I have an excel spreadsheet that has 2 sheets, one has a list of open issues" and one a list of "closed issues". One of the fields on the "open issues" sheet has a "closed date" field. Whenever a date is typed into this field, I would like for it to be moved to the "closed issues" sheet, to avoid duplicate, manual entries being done. Can anyone help me with the best way to achieve this? Can this be achieved by using Macro's. Any help with this, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Suggest you send this to the programming newsgroup...

Weird exchange service account problems
Scenario: I attempted to install Brightstor Arcserve backup agent using the arcserve software. I got an error saying it was unable to finalize the account. I manually deleted the dbagent account several times in an attempt to troubleshoot the problem. Now my exchange server is screwed up. Sypmtoms: Logged on as Administrator (Exchange Service Account...I know this should be a seperate user, will rectify that when this is fixed) I am seeing problems with permissions inside of the Exchange Server Administrator program. When I click on Connections->Internet Mail Service connector I get t...

rules question
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C58E9B.93495960 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'd like to make a rule similar to the one I have - move all emails from a certain SENDER to a specified FOLDER. I want to also make a rule to move to a specified folder, when an email is sent to a specific USER. I don't see how to do this in the canned rules? Has anyone got creative with this and made it work? I can get it to do a COPY, but not a move. Thanks!!! ------=_NextPart_000_0008_0...

No Payees in download
Hello, When I download my bank transactions to Money 08, 90% of the payees are blank--no payees or catagory, but the dollar amount is shown. I was getting payee information until I changed a setting to "use standardized payee...." to try and reduce the extra characters on the payee line, but now I get hardly any info. What am I doing wrong? Kelsey In microsoft.public.money, Kelsey G wrote: > >When I download my bank transactions to Money 08, 90% of the payees are >blank--no payees or catagory, but the dollar amount is shown. I was getting >payee information unti...

Formula to reference another worksheet, locate data, then record i
Hi All, It has been over 10 years since I did my Excel studies and I've unfortunately forgotten everything I haven't used regularly. My office has recently upgraded to Office 2007 (upgrade not being the descriptor I'd have chosen!) and I'm struggling with Excel. I've found my way around most issues, but I'm REALLY stuck now and suffering Friday-itis on top of it all! Essentially I have a multi-sheet workbook for my debtors ledger. Each page has separate columns for the customer numbers, names, total debts in each age range (7 days, 14 days etc), totals and lastl...

Copying formulas to another worksheet
Can anyone please help me, I am trying to copy a formula =(sump1:p3) from one worksheet into a new worksheet. When I go to paste the formula the only thing that comes up is =SUM(#REF!). Can I even copy and paste a formula from one worksheet into a new worksheet? and if so how? Thanks When you paste a formula it relatively changes the cell references to suit where you have pasted it to. EG. If you pasted =sum(P1:P3) from cell P4 to cell B4 it would change to =sum(B1:B3). However, if you pasted it to cell B2 it could not reasonably change the references. If you are pasting because you...

E-mail Account
I am able to connect to Exchange my exchange 2003 server (on server 2003 standard) using the email account "Microsoft Exchange Server". To verify that I am connected I click on "Check name" and both the server name and username are underlined. However once I open Outlook 2003 Outlook is very slow and doesn't repond very well. I try to send an e-mail and it sits in the outbox and messages that are on my exchange server in outlook web access aren't downloaded. If I try send/receive Outlook locks up and even sometime says (not responding). Outlook eventual...

Migrating E5.5 Mailboxes with ADC created disabled accounts to to E2K3
I am getting to the end of my migration but still have all the resource mailboxes with ADC generated diabled accounts in AD to migrate. I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Can I just enable the accounts in AD migrate the mailbox and disable it again or do I have to create a whole new account in AD delete the ADC generated account and re-attached the new account to the mailbox in E5.5 then migrate it to E2K3? You can use the accounts it created. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "JoeAHM" <joseph.gonzalez@a...

Lines of text move when viewed in print preview and printed
I am inserting pictures with-in paragraphs of text. I have tried formating as both exact and in-line, using top/bottom. The text moves up 1-2 lines when printed or viewed in print preview. This change in text lines also happens when view is changed from 50% to 100%. I am working with two column text and the pictures are inserted into each column. How can I fix this problem? What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? You people that think we have crystal balls or are mind readers are exasperating! -- >-----Original Message----- >What version of Windows and Publi...

Money 2006: Is there an account for FSA?
Is there anything like a special account in Money 2006 for a flexible spending account? And if so, what is it called? Rod I'm not aware of one. Since it wouldn't really have any properties a basic cash account wouldn't have, using a basic cash account is good enough for many of us. "Rod" <rod@no.spam> wrote in message news:%23xX7cJtMHHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there anything like a special account in Money 2006 for a flexible > spending account? And if so, what is it called? So, should I set up a cash account, then, or doesn't it ...

.xls changes sizes from one computer to another
An excel worksheet that we use prints out nicely on one computer; however, when another user accesses it off of the network and does a print preview, the columns of the worksheet squash together in the middle of the worksheet into and only by reducing the view by 99% is the second user able to print correctly. I don't know the circumstances regarding this but I am told this is the way it has always been. Any input would be greatly appreciated. ...

CRM 1.2
I am going to move the CRM SQL databases to a new server. We will also be moving Great Plains off the CRM server and on to the new SQL server. We are bouncing around the idea of naming the new SQL server to the name that the current CRM server uses and renaming the current CRM server. The thinking here is that we won't have to touch the Great Plains clients. What kinds of issues can I expect in this scenario? I believe that CRM "might" make us of the SID in which case I would need to use SysPrep to create the new one? I wouldn't think that this is that unusal of a proje...

Money Download #3
I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money available for download today? Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to the one you buy in the shops! But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of Money with it?!! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsof...

Payroll posting accounts #4
I am trying to set up information in the payroll posting accounts, when I am in the Employer´s Tax Expense window I can not fill the SUTA & FUTA code. It displays: "This is not a valid tax witholding code". What can I do to solve it? -- Jorge R. HI Jorge, Just give any dummy account as you are not calucting the SUTA and FUTA then system won't do anything but is require so please full fill all the posting account setup requirement before you proceed. "Jorge" wrote: > I am trying to set up information in the payroll posting accounts, when I am > ...