Most transactions Missing in Reports

I have Money 2007 =running on a windows media center machine.  Whenever I try
to report transactions by category, transactions by payee or account, the
overwhelming bulk of the transactions are omitted.  Investment income seems
to be one of the hardest hit areas in the preceding reports - but they show
up when I turn the investments transaction reports.  Summary reports at least
appear to be reasonable.

Yes, i have repeatedly checked the date settings, the categories, accounts,
payees and amount settings to make sure that nothing is being filtered out -
even going so far as to select them all, And yes, I put the file through
repair.  Any body have any thoughts?
0
Orman (2)
3/27/2007 10:30:57 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:30:57 -0700, Orman
<Orman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have Money 2007 =running on a windows media center machine.  Whenever I try
>to report transactions by category, transactions by payee or account, the
>overwhelming bulk of the transactions are omitted.  Investment income seems
>to be one of the hardest hit areas in the preceding reports - but they show
>up when I turn the investments transaction reports.  Summary reports at least
>appear to be reasonable.
>
>Yes, i have repeatedly checked the date settings, the categories, accounts,
>payees and amount settings to make sure that nothing is being filtered out -
>even going so far as to select them all, And yes, I put the file through
>repair.  Any body have any thoughts?

Hi

I had that problem also running vista ultimate with money 2007 pre.
Don't know why , but clicking the reset button in the reports dialog
box restored all the missing information.

Jim
0
jamesone (26)
3/28/2007 11:40:05 AM
Yes, that did fixed the general problem re expenses wages etc.  Thanks!

 Unfortunately, investment transactions do not show up even after including
them - which I admit may cause the problem to re-arise.  Very clearly, to get
those you have to use one of the investment reports - which  do not include
interest from non-investment accounts.  So you have to run extract 2 separate
reports to Excel, combine them to get a complete picture. Another piece of
MSM stupidity.

You'd think that when it comes to something like an accounting package,
Microsoft would make some use of subject matter experts.  But they don't.
0
Orman (2)

Reporting Services Error
When trying to run any report, I get this error: The property �nullable� of report parameter �CRM_Locale� is set to false. However, the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or contains an empty string. (rsProcessingError) Get Online Help Anyone have any ideas? Thanks... I have the same problem!!! -Jim Matt Harvey wrote: > When trying to run any report, I get this error: > > The property 'nullable' of report parameter 'CRM_Locale' is set to > false. However, the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or > contains an empty string. (rsPr...

bootmngr missing
every time i turn it on message popsup bootmngr missing asks to press ctrl+alt+del to restart Sorry but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question in a newsgroup related to whatever operating system you're using. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "non" <non@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63B7779A-E33A-4655-9293-764179B959BA@microsoft.com... > every time i turn it ...

Need Alias Report
Hello, does anyone know how to get an Alias filter in Detail sales report? thanks in advance The problem we this is that Items can have more than one alias. This provides a big problem for the RMS Active Reports System as it could potentinally create a Many-to-Many situation in reporting. In other words, double reporting, which is a big problem for a Detailed Sales Report. Now if you are certain there will only ever be a single alias per product, than this can be something that could be added to a report. If you are intersested in learning more, please let me know. ...

CRM 3.0 Reports:Error when trying to open reports on client m/c
I am unable to access CRM Reports from any other machine except the CRM Server (Physical) box. I logged in as different users on the CRM server and was able to open and see all of the reports based on roles. But I am not able to view reports from any of the client machines. I am accessing Reports through a web-client. Upon trying to access reports through a client machine, I get the message " An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". This does not tell me anything I do not see anything unusual in the Web server (CRM Server), or the Da...

Report Issue
I created a report that has 2 sub-reports. The main report has a dataset that uses the auto-filtering on the "Quote" entity. The sub- reports get passed the "quoteid" as a parameter, and get the "QuoteDetail" items, and related "Account". When I test the report (SQL 2005 & VS 2005), everything comes back correctly, and it looks like a really nice quote that we can send to clients. When I upload this through the Report Manager in CRM, and attempt to run the report, I get the "Advanced Find" view to filter the "Quotes". At this po...

Report with applied documents
I was wondering if anyoen had a report or a way to get a report that displays the vendor invoices and the check or credit note # that has been applied to it. Thanks in advance. -- Fliehigh Nevre mind, I actually found what I was looking for on Victoria's Blog. Thanks Miss Yundin. -- Fliehigh "Fliehigh" wrote: > I was wondering if anyoen had a report or a way to get a report that displays > the vendor invoices and the check or credit note # that has been applied to > it. > > Thanks in advance. > -- > Fliehigh You got it!...

Need to populate a Report with several records
In short, I have one report containing 5 records from the same table. The individual records are layed out to support proper printing. I need to populate each record with from the same table. I can not give them all the same pointer to the table or I get 5 copies of the same record. How can I populate those 5 records with 5 records from my table? I think you need to have a group by in your report. Thus you will get 1 group of data for each of the 5 that you are refering to as 5 records. "Bill" wrote: > In short, I have one report containing 5 records from the same t...

Report Load Error via CRM
I am loading a very basic report that had a complex query but works fine when running it in VS2005. When I attempt to load the report via the CRM 4.0 GUI, I get the following error message: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." This report does not have any parameters at all, and the most intense thing are embedded select statements which I have done on other reports. I have instal...

Fixed assets
Hi, Can anyone give any advice on Fixed Assets? I have a customer who hasd retired a fixed asset (it was sold) but it does not appear on the retired transaction report. Other assets appear on the report but not this one. All other details appear fine and it appears in the retirement enquiry window as expected. Thanks Jean -- JB Make a backup of your data and run the reconcile utility for fixed assets "JB" wrote: > Hi, > > Can anyone give any advice on Fixed Assets? I have a customer who hasd > retired a fixed asset (it was sold) but it does not appear on the re...

Crystal Report error: information is needed 02-03-04
After reinstalling CRM I get this error when I try to get a report. I know there is information since I'm just asking for the user list. ---------------------------------------- CrystalReportViewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. Information is needed before this report can be processed. ---------------------------------------- Any Ideas? Thanks Also recieved this error, and have logged an issue with MS, no resolution yet. One tip they did provide, remove any underscores ("_") from the server name. This has resolved the issue for a lot ...

Transactions don't show latest download
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C4EDED.8453C110 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I've downloaded my transactions from my bank, it registers in = MSMoney2004 as downloaded, but the transactions don't show in the = account. How do I force the program to recognize and list the = downloaded transactions? Chad Bresson Xenia, OH ------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C4EDED.8453C110 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DO...

distribution group / delivery report exchange 2003
an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation is sending an email to a distribution list, but he never receive a delivery report global config, message format for domain * (is ok) [x] delivery report [x] non delivery report "Ronald" <rasch@ltsa.de> wrote: >an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation >is sending an email to a distribution list, >but he never receive a delivery report Did he request one? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Problems with generating reports
I have just installed Microsoft CRM 1.2 on a machine with SQL Server 2000, AD, and SharePointPortal Server on. When I try to generate any standard reports I get a message like this File frs://Input/a_167/000/000/167/9703667209b4cf4.rpt not found on File Repository serve I have checked in CCM and all the services seems to be running just fine Can I have missed something during the installation of CRM 1.2? All I have done except the default is changing the port to 82 instead of the default port 80 Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem Regard L.H have you tried changing back t...

Massive Report: Have you ever done this? Help Please
Hi, I am compiling the results of a survey in ACC2003 as a paper appendix. I have about 60 report objects which are about 2 to 4 pages of text each. I have about 60 Pivot Charts and tables as separate form objects. I want to have one report which has the charts and tables and text in it since this would be easy to layout and the page numbering would flow right through. Is this the correct way to do it? I have made a start and the first few pages are fine with charts and tables. However, Access seems to have space restrictions on the height of a report group? When I increase the ...

Watermark FRx reports
Is it possible to add a watermark to FRx reports? For instance, marking preliminary financials with DRAFT? Unfortenatley as I know you cannot! -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@gmail.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Susan" wrote: > Is it possible to add a watermark to FRx reports? For instance, marking > preliminary financials with DRAFT? ...

Reports ???
Hi all, How to generate a report with print preview and print commands? I believe there is no built-in class to generate reports. I would like to generate a report from my application, which reads data from a flat file. Thanks in advance. ...

kill formatting brought over from reports
When I export a report from various sources (crystal reports or an Access Database that has an option to send to Excel), the worksheet format buttons stop working, or work erratically depending on something that must be coming over. Also, sometimes I get a sheet sent to me from someone who has done weird formatting, and it overrides my buttons (where the $ sign button produces some custom symbol, for example). I can copy the detail and paste to another worksheet, where the buttons will work, but is there a way to tell Excel to ignore this type of menu change when it receives a spreadsh...

Crystal Reports 10.0 service packs
Our organization recently upgraded to GP 8.0 and we upgraded to the Crystal Reports 10.0 software at the same time. The login/logout of the server appears to only work once /session with Crystal version 10.0. I suspect this is resolved with a service pack from Business Decisions. Can the Crystal Reports 10.0 service packs be applied to the version shipped as a part of my GP8.0 upgrade? I am wondering if it is an OEM version and have seen a notice to not apply the service packs to an OEM version. Thanks for any feedback! I install the updates on the version we get with Great Plains ...

My Reports
When I click on the My Reports - Change Details option on my Home page, it tells me there are reports in the list, but the columns all look blank. What's worse is that if I double-click on one of the blank lines, there's actually a report there and it will open a window to run the report. I've tried clicking the Refresh button, tried loading different lists - the new lists load, but still all columns are blank. Any idea what is going on? -- DJanson -- DJanson "DJanson" wrote: > When I click on the My Reports - Change Details option on my Home page, it &...

Missing old calendar appointments in 2002
Does anyone know if Outlook 2002/XP drops data out of the calendar after so many months? I went to print out meeting dates for the whole year and Jan, Feb, Mar and April were blank except for recurring events. go to tools, options. then on the preferences tab there is a button for calendar options. click here, then click free/busy options. Here you can say publish * months of calendar free/busy information on the server. I know this works for 6 months in the future, not sure about 6 months in the past. this is the only place i could think of tho. >-----Original Message----- >Doe...

1 Report, 3 Subreports, 3 Sources, Criteria Selection
I run a monthly report that has 3 subreports. The process works like this: An append query is run to load Production Data into an empty staging/reporting table so we can manually supress/edit lengthy memos. After the report is in its publishable form we append the data from the staging table into a similarly structured report history table with a date stamp. Thus we have 3 different sources of data and a query for each with the same results structure. I want the user to be able to populate the report by selecting from a list of the historical report dates and current production data a...

Data Analysis Report
I'm doing report in MPS. Currently i can show year, month , day in details. But i also want to show that which day is weekday or weekend(sat or sun) in report. If anyone can help me this problem, i'll be appreciate it. thanks. ...

Report for Zero Item Movement
I need a report that will show items that haven't sold. hi Kyle , I will send you this report to your email once get rate me please. "Kyle" wrote: > I need a report that will show items that haven't sold. > > > Wrote one of those myself ... for HQ; that allows you to enter the number of days an item has NOT sold to filter the report. Write to me offline at sbinder@venus.com and I will gladly share. "Kyle" wrote: > I need a report that will show items that haven't sold. > > > wow sounds great could you send me a copy ho...

CRM 3.0 installation: Reporting Services Error
Hi guys, I'm actually trying to install MS CRM 3.0 Prof. Edition. My configuration is: - Windows 2003 Server 32 bit set as domain controller (and up to date) - MS SQL 2005 standard Edition with Reporting Services 2005 (and up to date) - Exchange 2003 server (up to date) I want to install MS CRM on my server and get this error (this is not the exact version of the error message as I get it in french - i'm installing a french version): Failed publishing CRM reports Unknown error (0x80005000) Reporting Services seem to be well configures and there is no bad events in the event m...

Default for imported transaction dates..
Does anyone else get annoyed by the fact that when you "accept" an imported transaction (ie: the transaction imported directly from your credit card company matches a manual entry you made in Money)... that it defaults to the credit card's date??? We all know that it takes 1-2 days for a credit card transaction to post to your account.... so, why wouldn't the default be the manually entered date??? Maybe Microsoft can create a setting for those (like me) who use the manual dates... I'm sick of having to change the date on every transaction!! ---------------- Thi...