Money2004 install problem

When I install Money 2004, it showed I had Norton Anti
Virus software installed.  My operating system is Windows
XP Home edition.  I chose continue to install. But it
can't start the Money2004 after installation.Then I tried
to uninstall the Norton AntiVirus, reinstall Money. It
remains the same problem. Who can help. Thanks a million.
0
anonymous (74722)
11/6/2003 8:40:25 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

you should deactivate the norton software - ususally
there is a button on the menu bar for norton - left click
on that and select exit.   - after deactivating the
norton you can install Money 2004 but the message will
continue to come up warning of the norton utilities.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/6/2003 8:57:54 PM
yes. I tried it. But it still can't start after complete
installation. Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Month problem

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

Rounding Problem

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

attachment previewers not installed?

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

TABSTOP problem
I have a dialog where in depending on the selection from a combo box, the controls below are going to be different. For doing this I have put a static control in the place where I am going to show different controls. I have created different dialog templates for each option. Consider the case of particular option, say "MySQL". Corresponding to this option, there is a dialog in resource, the style of which is child and no border. I have added a class for this dialog called CMySQLDialog. Inside CMySQLDialog there is a function called CreateFromStatic which takes parent and ID as parame...