Money07: Integrated MSN Billpay -- How...?

It looks like MSN BillPay has be re-integrated into Money07 -- but I can't seem
to get it going.  Called support, they've referred it to someone who will get
back to me, but was hoping someone here might know.

When I try to add it, I get a screen asking if I have my Billpay login info,
when I enter the separate MSN Billpay login that works at the web site, it
doesn't take it -- tried my passport login password as well, no luck.  If I opt
for the 'get me my special login info' I'm dropped off at the MSN Billpay web
site -- no option to request some special password...

Anyone get this going yet?!
0
benjimen (59)
7/20/2006 7:36:34 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Ben wrote:

>It looks like MSN BillPay has be re-integrated into Money07 -- but I can't seem
>to get it going.  Called support, they've referred it to someone who will get
>back to me, but was hoping someone here might know.
>
>When I try to add it, I get a screen asking if I have my Billpay login info,
>when I enter the separate MSN Billpay login that works at the web site, it
>doesn't take it -- tried my passport login password as well, no luck.  If I opt
>for the 'get me my special login info' I'm dropped off at the MSN Billpay web
>site -- no option to request some special password...
>
>Anyone get this going yet?!

Ask Gunther.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
7/20/2006 7:58:27 PM
I figured it out (actually, Checkfree support told me) to use my 'service
account number' which is usually your social security number.  This, along with
the MSN Billpay password, will get it going -- which it did.  Integrated
billpay once again -- worth the price of the update :)

0
benjimen (59)
7/20/2006 8:27:14 PM
Isn't MSN Billpay (CheckFree) integrated into 2006?  I've been paying bills
directly from 2006 with it.

"Ben" <benjimen@mail.com> wrote in message
>I figured it out (actually, Checkfree support told me) to use my 'service
> account number' which is usually your social security number.  This, along
> with
> the MSN Billpay password, will get it going -- which it did.  Integrated
> billpay once again -- worth the price of the update :)

justme1 (39)
7/21/2006 3:53:35 AM
It was -- then they changed things.  At some point they modified something and
it continued to work, unless you changed your Money file to sync with MSN Money
using your passport account.  If you made this change, like I did, to try out
the sync capabilities the integrated BillPay no longer worked.  While you could
still initiate payments at the MSN BillPay website, you could no longer do it
within Money06.  Money07 returns the billpay integration to the way it used to
be, and you can now use it with or without MSN Money sync.  If you never used
passport with Money, you wouldn't have run into this issue.

"Andrew" <justme@nowhere.com> wrote:
>Isn't MSN Billpay (CheckFree) integrated into 2006?  I've been paying bills
>directly from 2006 with it.
>

>"Ben" <benjimen@mail.com> wrote in message
>>I figured it out (actually, Checkfree support told me) to use my 'service
>> account number' which is usually your social security number.  This, along
>> with
>> the MSN Billpay password, will get it going -- which it did.  Integrated
>> billpay once again -- worth the price of the update :)

>News==----
>http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
>Newsgroups
>----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

0
benjimen (59)
7/21/2006 6:40:02 AM
Still does not work!  I'm going to reinstall 2006 and look into quicken and
another bill pay provider.  This really sucks MS!!!!!!

"Ben" wrote:

> It looks like MSN BillPay has be re-integrated into Money07 -- but I can't seem
> to get it going.  Called support, they've referred it to someone who will get
> back to me, but was hoping someone here might know.
>
> When I try to add it, I get a screen asking if I have my Billpay login info,
> when I enter the separate MSN Billpay login that works at the web site, it
> doesn't take it -- tried my passport login password as well, no luck.  If I opt
> for the 'get me my special login info' I'm dropped off at the MSN Billpay web
> site -- no option to request some special password...
>
> Anyone get this going yet?!

Only if you had it integrated before MS/Checkfree changed some stuff on the
MSN end. You got grandfathered. New accounts, and new Money files, did not.
It's back in M07.
--
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL

"Andrew" <justme@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Isn't MSN Billpay (CheckFree) integrated into 2006?  I've been paying
> bills directly from 2006 with it.
>

> "Ben" <benjimen@mail.com> wrote in message
>>I figured it out (actually, Checkfree support told me) to use my 'service
>> account number' which is usually your social security number.  This,
>> along with
>> the MSN Billpay password, will get it going -- which it did.  Integrated
>> billpay once again -- worth the price of the update :)

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----

0
spam_magnet (1210)

An Alternative Outlook Integration
This might be an old technqiue for some but wanted to share an alternative method of using Outlook and CRM at more of a UI integration level. Create a folder in your Outlook called Microsoft CRM --> right click and select properties -> Select the Home Page tab --> type in the URL of your CRM app --> check "Show Home page by default for the folder". You are all set. Granted, you don't get all of the SFO features but if you are having issues with SFO this might be a decent fallback. Regards...Mark I wouldn't recommend this. If a user needs badly to access...

Does Publisher integrate with excel or word?
Does anyone know if the new Publisher integrates with Excel or Word? For example, if I have a table in an Excel file that someone else in the office is working on, will it integrate and automatically update that information in the publication? Insert, object, create from file, check link, browse to the file. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "akdouglas" <akdouglas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:690F198A-53F0-489D-AD75-79F62CEE2380@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know if the new Pu...

Journal Entry Integration in GP10
I have set up GL Journal Entry Integration for GP 10 - I have the GL Header grouping by Date and Source Document. I have a script to concatenate the the account number; script for the debit and credit amount - when i compile - no errors. I also have a script to rename and delete the batch The integration says it runs with no errors creating 4 journal entries (that is the correct #) - but when i go into GP - each entry is empty. I am also not getting prompted to delete my batch. I have the same integration setup at another customer on GP9.0 that works just fine. HELP! Andrea, Some s...

Email Integration
Hello, I am a CRM 4.0 user and using router for both incoming and outgoing. The incoming uses forward mailbox and outgoing uses SMTP. No user is using outlook client for CRM. I need help in better understanding the following scenario: The e-mail gets initiated from CRM. It reaches the CRM external contact (even though in CRM e-mail the status is pending). Why is this happening? The CRM external contact replies to this e-mail and it reaches back to CRM user. This CRM user now uses outlook (with no crm client) to reply to this e-mail, no update happens in contact's CRM history. My ...

ADP integration
Is there a bolt on program of module that will allow ADP to integrate/post to GP? Payroll Connect is a small add-on module that will import a GL entry from an ADP file. You need to provide ADP the mapping information that ties together payroll information to the GL account. ADP components that are required are ADP PC/Payroll for Windows™, ADP’s GL Interface and Super Data Access ~Recommended for US installations/customer locations only KB866501 describes the basic import process and required fields. Hope that helps, Claude "modonnel@knight.com" wrote: ...

MSN Icons not showing in Outlook mails
This morning I updated Office 2003 as per the update on "Updates" site, and I ran the Java installation as hover buttons were not displaying on web page, all this is now sorted and ok. (I'm running XP with SP2). However, when in Outlook 2003 and reading an incoming mail the e-mail address in "from" box used to display a green "MSN" icon beside the name. These have now vanished, all I get is a grey circle. It's just annoying to see it, I guess something I did has caused it to change. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks they replaces the little man icon...

Problem with installing Microsoft CRM integration for Great plains software
Hello Every body, During the installation of Microsoft CRM integration for Great plains software,on a particular screen "Specify Security account and servers",we need to mention a domain Username which has access to CRM with administrative previliges.I have created a IntegrationUser (With administrator role)in CRM as mentioned in the installation guide.I have been making vain efforts,to associate this UserID and password in the above mentioned screen.Every time i give the user id and password and click next,it gives me a error saying that "Either the CRM ...

Integration of contact details from Great Plains to Outlook
When sending GP reports and statements through email, it will lessen user workload if there is an integration between Great Plains and Outlook where, for example, when sending billing statements to customers, the customer email address is retrieved from the GP database and placed unto the To: field in Outlook. Great Plains does enable you to send statements via e-mail from the e-mail address stored in Great Plains for that customer. Electronic Document Delivery that works on top of Business Portal can be used to send other document types. "Adobe" <Adobe@discussions.micros...

MSN.COM server
I'm setting up my outlook express to get my mail from msn.com But HOTMAIL, doesn't allow this anyone know the server address toget your @msn.com mail? David Hello, You need to setup the account as an "HTTP" account. When you select "HTTP" for the account type, Outlook will pretty much walk you through the remainder of the process. "Archiac" <kristinscott@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:EH1Fb.1344$ED.516@bignews2.bellsouth.net... > > I'm setting up my outlook express to get my mail from msn.com > > But HOTMAIL, doesn'...

Integrating Bank Rec Transactions
I want to use Integration Manager to integrate trx's from multiple bank accounts. We download the info. off the bank web sites into Excel. I was curious if anyone has developed a spreadsheet in XL that works with the Bank Rec integration that will match trx's in the GP Bank Rec with what is in the bank's XL speadsheet and then integrate the ones that are not in GP but on the bank XL spreadsheet. ------=_NextPart_0001_DF36150C Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, We do not have a spreadsheet setup to do this with Integration Manager. You can ta...

Integration Manager
I guess I have two questions. The first is: I have successfully integrated all of my inventory items into GP, but all the quantities are 0. Is there a way to bring in these items with their quantites established? The second is: Since I havent found out how to do the above mentioned. I made a seperate integration that does an inventory tranaction, and once posted, it adds the quantites to my inventory. My only problem is that when I view an item from the Item Master List, the quantites do not show up. They still say 0. However, when I double click any item to view its detail, the Quantity O...

Integrity Problems in PivotTables
Hi All, I have used this workbook for some time and it appears the same as many others I use, but lately after opening it a couple of times I receive an error message that - 1, "Cannot read file", followed by 2, all my pivotTables lose functionality "Due to Integrity Problems" and I have to reset all the ranges again. I am using 2003 version and the range in question for the first table is in another workbook on the server. TIA Roger. Hi Roger, (reply in excel.misc) I don't have Excel 2003, but you might double check the several pa...

Yahoo Store Integration XML Tag for Item Comment
Hello, Does anyone know the XML tag to import an Item Cooment from a web order. These are the only tags I have seen. <Item num ="0"> <Id>9002</Id> <Code>9002</Code> <Quantity>1</Quantity> <Unit-Price>12.99</Unit-Price> <Description></Description> <Taxable>NO</Taxable> </Item> Thanks Jamie Item Comment is what I meant to say. Not Cooment. Sorry "Jamie W." wrote: > Hello, > Does anyone know the XML tag to import an Item Cooment from a web order. > These are the only tags I have ...

Sharing Contacts across Outlook 2003, MSN Messenger 7 and Hotmail
Hi, I've looked on the Internet and MS Office help for this but to no avail. Is it possible to import/export contacts between Outlook 03, MSN Messenger 7 and MSN Hotmail? I would like to be able to manage all of my contacts in Outlook and then regularly update Messenger and Hotmail. Similarly, if I add a new contact on Messenger, I would like to be able to update this to Outlook without manually typing it. If this is possible (and I'm sure it is somehow), all advice is much appreciated! Thanks in advance. ...

Uk Ireland Integrated Chip and Pin Credit cards with RMS. Over We
Are any other users of RMS in Ireland or the UK Familar with the CommXL Company See http://www.commsxl.com/article.php?article_id=36 We are using their Smart C Card lite to process Chip and Pin Credit Cards in RMS Through a Pin Pad that is connected to RMS and is integrated into the EPOS. Are any users having issues with Staff double tapping a process button and therfore losing certain card transactions. I have spoken to CommXL about this problem and I still have no solution. kind regards, Michael. ...

Microsoft RMS and integration to Peachtree Accounting
I am trying to find any information on what is sent over with the batch information from RMS to Peachtree. Can you provide this information? The client is specifically asking if Time Clock information is sent over with the batch information. Thanks! Andrea Only general journal information is sent over to Peachtree and I wouldn't call this an integration as it is an exporting of the closed batches into a CSV file. You can test this by setting in Store Ops Manager --> File menu --> Configuration --> Accounting tab the accounting software to Peachtree 3.0 or higher then Po...

Recording a Macro to automate an Integration Manager script
I did the following: I am using Great Plains 9.0 version. I need to automate running an integration script to create a financial batch. 1. Created a batch file to open the integration manager and run a specific script. "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\Integration Manager\IMRun.exe" /I "Calfrac Job Trx Integration - CWSHOSQLTEST1" /S 2. Created a shortcut pointing to this batch file on the Navigator pane within Great Plains. 3. Clicked on the shortcut and it automatically launches Integration Manager and picks the right script to run and opens a "Select Fil...

Integration Manager 10 #5
I have a customer running IM 10.00.1134 w/GP 10.00.1061. When running a payables integration they get an error message on each transaction that says n error occurred. Contact your system administrator to verify data. It goes through each record and says no transaction integrated - howerver the batch does integrate. We have seen this with 2 customers on GP10. Is this a bug? ...

Integrate 3rd Party Financial Application
Hi there, Is there a howto / best practices guide on how one would integrate a non-Great Plains financial application into MSCRM? Eg: Populating CRM Orders from Fin Application Eg: Would it be preferrable to actually populate the CRM Database with this information or only have it populate at runtime when an order is accessed for an account? This is crucial for the 360 Degree view of the customer... TIA :) Hi There is no out of the box solution. If you got programming skills you might be able to do it yourself. What the leading program would be is up to the programmer. Microsoft kno...

Ecommerce integration with Store Operations
I have a customer that wants to integrate their ecommerce web site with the inventory database within RMS Store Operations. Does anyone have experience with this? I heard that there are some tools that folks are developing that may do this. Any information would be helpful. Andy Andy, I have looked into 3 different options. NitroAsl is the best and most comprehensive one I have seen. It is not an integrator for an exisiting e-commerce site, it is a new e-commerce site that will push products and pull orders. Worth looking into. www.nitroasl.com the others I looked at was a solution...

integration with Outlook 2003: slower on XP than W2K? after upgrade?
Hi, I have a VB.NET (2.0) application that integrates with Outlook 2003. I have windows XP SP2. The users had Windows 2000, and Office 2000. They upgraded (!) to Office 2003. But: - an action that takes 0,5 seconds on my pc, takes them 4-5 seconds - an action that takes 2,5 seconds on my pc, takes them 8-9 seconds So for a test we completely desinstalled Office 2003, and did a full re-install of 2003 on a system. Performance increased with +- 30%: times are now 2,5 seconds and 6 seconds. But still much more than my 0,5 and 2,5.... What's the reason of this performance-problem? The ...

Is it possible to Integrate One check for Several invoices in AP??
We would like to use the Payables Integration to import one check for serveral invoices in Great Plains. Is this possible? Example. We have 20 different invoices from the same Vendor and would like a single check to pay all twenty invoices through Payables integration. In the source file we included 20 different invoices but used the same check number, checkbook id, and totaled check amount for all the invoices. During integration we got an error saying the Check Amount cannot exceed the Purchases amount. Does this mean it is not possible for us to use one check to pay multiple invoice...

Great Plains Integration 07-25-03
Currently, we are using integration manager to import txt files into Great Plains. We now are needing to import the same information but as an excell spreadsheet. When adding a new source the only "source adapter" available is the ODBC text, how do you change the "source adapter" to accept xls files? Paul ...

Does Post-callout still work after Integrated by Great Plains
I guess ICRMCallout Interface uses Publisher and Subscriber database to capture the database modification information. Is that correct ? And also I noticed that after I installed Biztalk and Great Plains, the CRM database is not set up as a publisher any more. I am not sure if ICRMCallout could still work or not after Great plains integrated Biztalk and Great Plains should not affect the CRM Replication configuration. If they did, something went wrong with your install. Post Callouts do not rely on the replication to function. They are actually part of the CRM framework and are invoked ...

Transferring MSN (HTTP) Messages
Does anyone know if there's a utility/program that will move MSN/Hotmail messages to the Outlook Inbox? TIA Juan OE and OL2002/2003 support HTTP access. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsof...