Money stopped displaying downloaded transactions

.... Using Money 2006.  All the sudden on one CitiCard Mastercard MSMoney is
no longer displaying new transactions.  It shows me what the bank balance
is... and the program says "call successful"...but it isn't actually
downloading them.  Before this week, it downloaded the transactions fine.
All my other accounts are working fine.  Any idea why this might be
happening?

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Drew Carter wrote:

>... Using Money 2006.  All the sudden on one CitiCard Mastercard MSMoney is
>no longer displaying new transactions.  It shows me what the bank balance
>is... and the program says "call successful"...but it isn't actually
>downloading them.  Before this week, it downloaded the transactions fine.
>All my other accounts are working fine.  Any idea why this might be
>happening?

There was an intermittent problem that could be cured for disabling
online access for that card, and then re-enabling online access for
that card.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
8/11/2005 12:15:39 AM
Thanks Cal.  Next question is... how does one disable and re-enable?  I'm
pretty sure I was able to access Money from the get-go with this account.

> In microsoft.public.money, Drew Carter wrote:
>
>>... Using Money 2006.  All the sudden on one CitiCard Mastercard MSMoney
>>is
>>no longer displaying new transactions.  It shows me what the bank balance
>>is... and the program says "call successful"...but it isn't actually
>>downloading them.  Before this week, it downloaded the transactions fine.
>>All my other accounts are working fine.  Any idea why this might be
>>happening?
>
> There was an intermittent problem that could be cured for disabling
> online access for that card, and then re-enabling online access for
> that card.

In microsoft.public.money, Drew Carter wrote:

>Thanks Cal.  Next question is... how does one disable and re-enable?  I'm
>pretty sure I was able to access Money from the get-go with this account.

AccountList->ManageOnlineServices. Click the account.
StopUsingOnlineServices.

Reenable by clicking the account again and setting up online
services.

In doing something a little out of the ordinary, it is always a good
idea to keep an extra copy of your file or a backup file.

Have you backed up to a USB Flash drive lately, while you are
thinking about it?

>"Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message
>> In microsoft.public.money, Drew Carter wrote:
>>
>>>... Using Money 2006.  All the sudden on one CitiCard Mastercard MSMoney
>>>is
>>>no longer displaying new transactions.  It shows me what the bank balance
>>>is... and the program says "call successful"...but it isn't actually
>>>downloading them.  Before this week, it downloaded the transactions fine.
>>>All my other accounts are working fine.  Any idea why this might be
>>>happening?
>>
>> There was an intermittent problem that could be cured for disabling
>> online access for that card, and then re-enabling online access for
>> that card.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
8/11/2005 4:33:24 AM
Thanks!  My problem is fixed.

> In microsoft.public.money, Drew Carter wrote:
>
>>Thanks Cal.  Next question is... how does one disable and re-enable?  I'm
>>pretty sure I was able to access Money from the get-go with this account.
>
> AccountList->ManageOnlineServices. Click the account.
> StopUsingOnlineServices.
>
> Reenable by clicking the account again and setting up online
> services.
>
> In doing something a little out of the ordinary, it is always a good
> idea to keep an extra copy of your file or a backup file.
>
> Have you backed up to a USB Flash drive lately, while you are
> thinking about it?
>

>>"Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message

>>> There was an intermittent problem that could be cured for disabling
>>> online access for that card, and then re-enabling online access for
>>> that card.

Failed Installation after 2nd 22 hours download!
Tks both Mary and John. Successfully downloaded Office Publisher to desktop, but installation failed. My 6 week old new system has caused me DAYS of unsuccessful attempts at rectifying Vista issues. I not able to do much more than surf the net with it. I'm at my wits end. I may just take the entire system back and wait until the tech issues have been resolved. I'm in the thick of setting up my own business and have spent more time trying to "fix" my computer than on my business set up. LOVE the Vista improvements, but the "EASE" of using XP is gone. This produc...

Upgrading from trial to Money 2005
I've installed a trial version of Money from the Microsoft website and having used it successfully decided to by the 2005 version. I'm having problems when I install 2005 - it says it's going to back up my data file and then convert it but when it tries i get the message that it can't find the data file or it may be write protected. I've checked the data file and it's not write protected and 2005 is definitely looking in the right place for it. Can anyone help please as I don't want to lose the data i've set up. Thanks in advance Tracey In microsoft.pu...

Money 2005 UK 'My Money' homepage
Does the UK version of Money 2005 have all the same options for synchorising account data onto the internet via the 'My Money' web page, the same was as the US version does? I keep being told that my accounts information is being uploaded to 'My Money' on the web..but can't find head nor tail when I sign on with my net password. Any thoughts... thanks The UK version has much much less of the online stuff that the US version has. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK t...

How to hide the column headings displayed by Excel at the left of.
How to hide the Row headings displayed by Excel (to the left of column A)? I have two title rows and then my own row numbers. This is off by 2 from Excel's Row numbers. There is no math involved and I would like to hide Excel's Row numbers (or is there a way to start it at -2?). I would appreciate a reply. You can only hide both row and column headers under tools>options>view and uncheck Row & column headers Regards, Peo Sjoblom "pc300" wrote: > How to hide the Row headings displayed by Excel (to the left of column A)? > > I have two title rows a...

my e-mail do not download automatic
I have to do it manually. what' s the proper setup when I work on outlook 2003 . I would like to have my mail to be downloaded automatically. Thanks for your help. Anne Goto, Tools, options, send and receive, and then specify a time about half way down the dialogue box. HTH -- Regards, Kev "We Can Do Whatever We Want If Only We Care Enough" "Anne: anne.heilig18@gmail.com" <Anne: anne.heilig18@gmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:121457B5-B215-46F6-88B5-89A645AC17F5@microsoft.com... >I have to do it manually. what' s the pr...

Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now
Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now on http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3714215-10516597 ...

I downloaded a template for stationery.. how can i find it
I downloaded a template from microsoft office but cannot locate it; How can I findit? Go back to the web page from where you downloaded the template and read the instructions for finding/using it once you have it downloaded. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, foxylady asked: | I downloaded a template from microsoft office but cannot locate it; | How can I findit? "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote...

MS Money 2007 Deluxe vs Money Plus?
Is their any reason to upgrade? I downloaded the Demo of Plus but it looks just like 2007. I see no reason to drop $30 bucks. I wish they'd get a feature where I can enter a transaction on the money website and then sync when I get home. I like to enter stuff into my account register just as quickly as I can. One extra year before it turns into a pumpkin. The feature you are looking for was there and was removed. Not clear why it was removed--perhaps not enough people used it? Lots of users did find the very presence of the feature a reason to stay awake at night worrying that Bill...

Cannot uninstall trial version of Money
A few weeks ago I downloaded the trial version of Money to see if I would prefer it to Quicken. I gave Money the edge and decided to buy Money 2004 but I didn't want to download it. I put the CD in the computer and it gave me a message that Money was already installed on my computer and I needed to uninstall before it would load - no options. But there is no uninstall program on my downloaded trial version. Did I waste my Money!?!? In microsoft.public.money, Ralph wrote: >A few weeks ago I downloaded the trial version of Money to >see if I would prefer it to Quicken. I gave ...

downloading ING CD info
Hi, I was downloading my ING info into Money fine until I opened ING CD accounts. Now every time I download, it wants me to assign the CD account numbers to an account in Money. But it asks this every time, it doesn't seem to remember. It does not do this with my savings accounts, only the CDs. Any ideas? ...

money 2004 canadian and norton antivirus
Can't install because of norton antivirus Turn off Norton Antivirus? -- Will you sponsor me in the Tour de Cure? http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1058&px=1626087 "Sylvain" <sylvain.savage@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:083401c358ef$094794e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Can't install because of norton antivirus ...

problem with opening a money file <WEIRD>
I have used money 2005 for a year. Couple days ago I had to format my hard drive and install Windows XP a new. I saved my money mny file and the backup to it in the safe place. When I installed MS Money on my new system and tryed to open my mny file it displayed this error: --------------------------------------------------------------------- Money cannot locate 'filename' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you wi...

Money Plus 08 SP1 & Vista SP1 "stopped working"
Money Plus Dlx 08 SP1 17.0.120.1415 Vista Home SP1 I now get power exits with a "stopped working" when selecting the Investments tab. Everything else seems to work OK. I suspect one or both of the service packs. Any ideas appreciated, Don 1. Close Money 2. Bring up Internet Explorer and go to the Choice page: http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/controls/setup.asp and choose the Basic Tools 3. Close IE, start Money and see if that resolves the problem. Alternatively in step 2 delete the moneycentral.msn.com cookie -Mark "dbl30569" <dbl30569@discussions.micro...

Automatically Open File After Download?
I have a file extension associated with my application. What I'd like is when a user downloads a file with my extension, that instead of the prompt "Save As, Open, etc", I'd like the file to automatically download and open up in my application. Is this possible and if so, what are the registry keys that I have to setup? Is there a class somewhere that could possibly help with this? TIA. There is a reason the browser does that. It is called "security". No user should do a download without being given the option of what to do. joe On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 03:06...

how do I stop sending
I accidently tried to send a message with an huge attachment. Outlook won't let me stop or delete the message because it already started transmitting the message. But outlook tries forever and I think it the file is too big for my server. Is there any way to stop this? Thanks, Regine Can't you disconnect your LAN/WAN connection, load up outlook (it will fail to send as your not connected) then delete it out of the outbox? Dave "Regine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e0ff01c43c19$9eb900f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I accidently tried ...

Entering and displaying time
I want to know if there is a way to enter the value of a cell as (for example) 2330 and it display as 23:30? Check ou tthis link. I have used variations of this very successfully... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "jdj420" wrote: > I want to know if there is a way to enter the value of a cell as (for > example) 2330 and it display as 23:30? ...

MS Money #6
I need to gain access to my Money 2001 that I have on an old computer but have forgotten the password that I used back then. Is there any way I can find out what my password was? Does anyone know what file the password is kept in and if it's readable? Any help will be appreciated since it's very important that I retrieve some information from that year which I did not carry forward to the more current years. Thank you! In microsoft.public.money, Misty wrote: >I need to gain access to my Money 2001 that I have on an old computer but >have forgotten the password that I...

How do I stop Outlook 207 from deleting my calendar entries
When outlook does a save in personal folders it deletes new entries to my calendar. How do I stop this? I use save after entering the entries so don't know why this happens. Where is your calendar? If you want copies of the appointment on 2 calendars, you need to copy it, not move it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:E...

Display only nonzero items in a table???
If I have a table with 5 columns and I want to only display rows with nonzero entries of one of the columns... What is the best way to do this? I want to be able to integrate this into a macro, also. Thanks I'd select the range (include one row of headers) and use data|filter|autofilter Then filter to show the not equal to 0 cells/rows. You could record a macro if you want the code. Lovebaby wrote: > > If I have a table with 5 columns and I want to only display rows with > nonzero entries of one of the columns... > > What is the best way to do this? > > ...

Bank Transactions not available for deposit in the Bank Deposits Window
We are on GP 10.00.1757 and are having issues with bank transactions not being visible in the Bank Deposits Window. In the current scenario three transactions were entered in the bank transactions window. When I attempt to make the deposit in the Bank Deposits window for the appropriate checking account only one of the three transactions is available to deposit. All three transactions are posted to the GL and are visible in the Financial Summary Inquiry window as a debit to the correct bank account as well as a credit in the corresponding account. Why would these bank transactions not show...

Microsoft money 2003 #2
I am looking for Microsoft money 2003, is it available and where? In microsoft.public.money, Jason Robinson wrote: > I am looking for Microsoft money 2003, is it available and where? > Have you tried your local stores? Some still have it. Hurry. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3619881632&category=41849&rd=1 "Jason Robinson" <jrrobinson@rogers.com> wrote in message news:dKDUa.51224$vz%.4062@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > I am looking for Microsoft money 2003, is it available and where? > > ...

microsoft money 2000 #3
I had to erase my harddrive and used a recovery disk to get all my programs back. I have money installed but I am having trouble restoring my information from my backup disks. I get one disk put in and then it asks for the second disk I put that in but that disk doesn't work Is the disk defective? What is the error message? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q69. "gayle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:050e01c3cf51$624908c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I had to erase my harddrive and used a recovery disk to > get all my programs back. I have...

Use Extender to add fields to G\L Transaction Line
I am migrating an in-house developed G\L system to Dynamics GP (GP). Our G\L system has a description of 39 characters and an extended description of 50 characters. The G\L line description within GP line items is 31 characters. Our users are very attached to the descriptive data and want me to migrate the data into GP. Below are several questions and assumptions about using Extender: 1. Can I use Extender to add a Description1 field of 39 characters and an ExtendedDescription field of 50 characters to the G\L Transaction Line table GL10001? 2. If I can add fields to GL10001, I then ...

Restoring databases and transactions logs?
Good morning everybody! Here is the scenario, i am trying to create a fail over mail server in case anything ever happens to my primary server. Right now I have a primary server and a secondary server that are identical. Only the primary is being used. The operating system is Windows 2003, enterprise and Exchange 2003 enterprise on both. Now, here is the tricky part. I would like to robocopy or copy my public and private primary servers exchange databases and transaction logs over to the secondary server at night when all exchange services are down on the primary server. If everything else is...

Persons display name is different in Inbox & Sent Items
Hi I'm using O.2003 Inbox is displayed Surname,Forename & in Sent it's the other way around. This makes it awkward for searching etc. In the contact it's displayed Forename,Surname in all the boxes (Full Name, File As, Display as) Is there a way to change this so both future incoming & already received emails are display as I want? Cheers Dave F. Please note this email has been cross-posted to relevant NG's to obtain the quickest, most accurate answer. No, because the sender -- not you -- controls what display name you see = in the Inbox.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, ...