Money Small Business #6

I'm having trouble properly recording my business income
(cleaning service). I enter the deposit (manual check
deposit) under 'Service Income', but still in the
business snapshot I have zero revenue!
If I set up recurring clients it will show up
under 'Payables due by...' and like ($240) <== in red,
meaning it's a negative bill?!
It would be great to see my revenue and expense in the
same snapshot. Can anyone help me with that?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Business Portal should allow me to access different dynamics.set
I use GP to manage several different companies. Each company had different check formats. It is fairly simple to set up different report.dic files for different companies if you are using terminal services directly or are using GP from your desktop, however, if you are running thru Business Portal you are only allowed to point to one dynamics.set file. It would be great if you could set up BP so that it would point to different dynamics.set files for differnt companies. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...

Money 2004 shuts down without warning
This is a new one on me. But I see from a Google search that this problem also strikes 05. The solution in 05 is apparently to go to Tools/Settings/Program settings and choose a page other than Investment Performance to open with. I am able to open the sample.mny file and I guessed at what the appropriate change was for 04 -- in other words, I chose to open Money on something other than the Inv Performance page. But my main file still crashes on opening (no error message, nothing, it just opens and crashes before I can really see anything). Any suggestions? This is getting even we...

Re: Money Not Handling Like Transactions the Right Way
Carl, tks for your reply. - I believe this problem is within MS Money, and how it is perceiving two like transactions when it downloads transaction from my checking account. Following germane: - This is not QIF statements, it is the automatic downloading of transactions from my bank. I provide MS Money the username and password, and it downloads the transactions. SOP. - The monthly transfers are from my checking account to T. Rowe Price via monthly debit set up long ago. - Both individual transactions show up properly when I access my checking account via my bank website - Both t...

Money 2005 Beta
The Microsoft Money Team would like to invite you to participate in their upcoming beta program for Microsoft Money 2005. Our goal is to have a well targeted group of testers willing to actively participate and provide useful feedback to our development team. Please carefully consider your willingness and ability to test Money 2005. Your feedback will be critical to the success of our product. Regular and consistent participation throughout the program is expected. Some of the great features of Microsoft Money 2005 are: *Find what you need quickly. Easy yet powerful, Money works with ...

Outlook Express 6.0 drops line
Whenever I press "send" in outlook express 6.0 (under w2000) to send mail, outlook initially drops the phone line on the initial attempt. After redialing it is possible to send the mail. Any ideas???? Don Sass <donald_sass_removethisextrastuff@gov.nt.ca> wrote: > Whenever I press "send" in outlook express 6.0 (under > w2000) to send mail, outlook initially drops the phone > line on the initial attempt. After redialing it is > possible to send the mail. > Any ideas???? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospa...

Unable to open money
I installed Money 2004 in September on my new Dell computer. It has worked flawlessly - until last week! Now, when I attempt to open it I get: "Unable to initialize a required Money component. Please reinstall Money from your original product disks." When I click on the "OKAY" box, I get: "Do you want to check the installation of Money 2004?" When I click on the "OKAY" box, I get: "Finished! Money 2004 Installation Checker did not find any problems with this installation." When I click on the "OKAY" box, it closes. I get ...

Money imports ATM withdrawals as a payment-ALWAYS
Numerous ATM withdrawals, the ones in quantities of $50, $100, $200, money always imports them and auto identifies them as "Columbus City Treasurer - Water" and catagorizes them as "Utilities:Water" The ones that add $1.50 or $2.00 to totals of like $52.00 and the such get imported as ATM Withdrawals, which they are. This is the bigest annoyance. Money 2003 on XP, online banking with Huntington National Bank. The ATM withdrawals are the only ones that I've noticed that seem to be reliably messed up. TIA. Support, any ideas? "news.microsoft.com" <m...

Downloading Additional program files for Money 2006
I have had to re-download Money 2006 Deluxe to my laptop and said OK to download the additional program files necessary so that I can use Budget and other features. The download is not happening, I have re-booted several times, changed the date back to 2006. What else can I do? I am so frustrated at this point. In microsoft.public.money, Steph wrote: >I have had to re-download Money 2006 Deluxe to my laptop and said OK to >download the additional program files necessary so that I can use Budget and >other features. The download is not happening, I have re-booted several &g...

exchange 2003 trying to send as the email address assigned to a public folder. I have given my users group send as rights on that public folder yet continue to get this error. You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=inteligro:SERVER any ideas where to look? ...

money plus #8
When I try to open one account the message pops up Money must close down. Other accounts work fine. Try repaire did not help. Probably messed up my computer with all the MSXml registering. Any ideas SOL XP Money plus ...

Import OE 5 mail folders & msgs to new pc with OE 6
The solution below didn't work for me from Tom's site. has good info but didn't work. Can some one please help... I did everything here 3 times. my files are in .dbx format "How do I import OE5 and OE6 mail folders?" Importing from a CDRW or Zip disk OE must have write-access to any *.dbx files you want to import. You must therefore copy the files to your hard disk and then turn off the Read-Only attribute. In Explorer, select all the files, then right-click on any one and select Properties. You can then uncheck the Read- Only box. Or at a DOS prompt, enter this: ...

Money 2006 Canadian edition system miscalculations
I am using 2006 Canadian version. I have problems too but it is NOT an error of entry but rather the systems adding/subtracting miscalculations!!! Don't know how to correct the system. For example $300 + 500 = 1001 type thing. I also have problems in transferring funds where it insists that the currencies need to be the same when in fact they already are the same currencies and therefore will not allow me to make the entries. Drives me Wild. Anyone know how to fix??? ...

ms money 2004 #6
Is this program a rip? I had money 2004 running perfectly and the next thing I know it will not let me enter a new transaction. Allows me to do every other function but crashes when hitting enter. Have tied communicating with ms but keep directing me to my f\wall, and a\virus. I have done everything with those programs off my system and nothing. Whats up? ...

Microsoft Money 2007 #2
Recently purchased Microsoft Money 2007 online from Microsoft and downloaded to my PC. Installation was normal with no issues on operating system Win XP SP 2. I used Money 2003 before. Money 2007 state previous money files except for 98/99 can be opened. The files will be converted to Money 2007 format but backups of previous files would be stored. When I went through this process Money 2007 store the backups but come up with a error stating the Money 2003 files cannot be opened in Money 2007. No reason is given. Can anybody advice me what could possibly be the problem. I thought maybe i...

money 2002 show aust banks etc
how do i get money 2002 to show australian banks on it. and reflect australian tax implications? ...

Office 2003 with Business contact manager.
I am using Maximizer 7 and cannot import the data files into the Business contact manager component of Outlook. Any suggestions? Regards Carlos ...

Is there a newsgroup for Outlook Express 6.0 users?
Having a problem with Outlook Express and I can't find a newsgroup for it. Look for a group with your version of Windows. OE is part of Windows, not Office. >-----Original Message----- >Having a problem with Outlook Express and I can't find a >newsgroup for it. > >. > microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress "Jgumbinner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:822701c48530$a9227a70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Having a problem with Outlook Express and I can't find a > newsgroup for it. > ...

Money 2005
I need to know the proceedure for getting my money back for Money 2005 Premium. Also, will MS delete ALL of my financial information from its servers? Thanks. MS will do nothing to delete your data. It'll probably be there 100 years from now unless you tell Money to delete it. Do this by going into the settings and clearing the setting for Sync with the web--or whatever they call it. I'd look, but I Just Said No to M05 already. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=49 for the 30DMBG question. BTW, the Money development team swears Most Users Prefer all of this stuff. You must ...

Money 2002 Capacity
Money 2002 was included with a new computer purchase of mine. I am not at all familiar with it at this time. I want to use something to track the account of a "CLUB" that will include individual accounts within the main account. Is Money 2002 a good program to use or should I be looking into a custom database? > Money 2002 was included with a new computer purchase of > mine. I am not at all familiar with it at this time. I > want to use something to track the account of a "CLUB" > that will include individual accounts within the main > account. Is Money...

calculating new worth with money 2004 deluxe
I presently use quicken which tracks my loans, mortgages, assets (including portfolio, checking accts, home, vehicles and etc.)and whenever I change the value of any of the above it recalculates my net asset value which I can get with one click of the mouse. Does Money 2004 deluxe do the same??? Walt wrote: > I presently use quicken which tracks my loans, mortgages, > assets (including portfolio, checking accts, home, > vehicles and etc.)and whenever I change the value of any > of the above it recalculates my net asset value which I > can get with one click of the mo...

cannot log into Money Essentials with live password
Is is an identified issue? This is totally beside the fact that this program will not load my files from older versions of Money. Rats! I'm pretty unhappy....... Essentials is an absolutely basic program being just about one step removed from excel spreadsheet. It certainly is not intended to read a previous Money file. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "mbinaustin" <mbinaustin@discussions.microso...

Issue with Money 2004
In Reports Gallery under Investments, the Investment Performance and the Investment Accounts option do not calculate the total buys and income for the the correct date ranges. The All to Date selection and the Date for current year give the same grand total. I feel that if someone were looking at a report for a specific year with a specific date range the figures should reflect there request. In microsoft.public.money, <tcopbo@msn.com> wrote: >In Reports Gallery under Investments, the Investment >Performance and the Investment Accounts option do not >calculate the t...

excel money addin should have time series data
can i get time series data from msn money excel addin?? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=bf0b8395-dfc4-42da-87d6-2c9ce55f315c&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc Can you be more specific? D...

AfxMessageBox #6
My projects in VC6 can use AfxMessageBox with a single parameter but the program compiled in vc 2005 need three params for AfxMessageBox. Why is this? Also, is there any workaround for this? Thanks. Syed >My projects in VC6 can use AfxMessageBox with a single parameter but the >program compiled in vc 2005 need three params for AfxMessageBox. What makes you believe this? Dave int AfxMessageBox( LPCTSTR lpszText, UINT nType = MB_OK, UINT nIDHelp = 0 ); int AFXAPI AfxMessageBox( UINT nIDPrompt, UINT nType = MB_OK, UINT nIDHelp = (UINT ) -1 ); You can write only...

Money 2005 italian loc.
Hi, I'd like to know if Money 2005 will be available in italian (we're waiting from M 2000). Thanks a lot I'm not aware of anything, but i don't think MS have announced their complete line up on this front. I did find reference to an International version of 2005 on an Australian web site (http://www.expressdata.com.au/Products/ProductDetails.asp?ITEM_ID=MS105%2D0 0491) and on an Italian site (http://www.computercomputer.it/partsis_6641.ihtml) which might indicate that there isn't one... -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/defau...