Money Premium 2005 #2

I had to reload my computer, how to I get Money again which I already paid
for and downloaded earlier.
0
Shane (53)
4/16/2005 8:22:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Re-download the trial. Re-login to Passport from Money.

Next time just buy the CD and avoid problems like this.

"Shane" <Shane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had to reload my computer, how to I get Money again which I already paid
> for and downloaded earlier.

Compatibility #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) We use MS Office on both PC and Mac in our office and have massive problems opening up Office Documents on the Mac that were put together on PC's, the formatting gets totally messed up, how do I get around this ? In article <59b777c9.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <David_Marriott@officeformac.com> wrote: > We use MS Office on both PC and Mac in our office and have massive problems > opening up Office Documents on the Mac that were put together on PC's, the > formatting gets totally messed up, how do I get a...

How To Create UI Automation Test Suites for VC++ 7.2 Application
Hi All Envoirement -: VC++ 7.2 OS -: Win 2000,XP As i can Develop UI Automation Test Suite For .NET Application Plz Anyone tell me,Can I Develop this Tool for VC++7.2 Application ? If yes ,How ? plz suggest me for it. Regards Tarandeep Singh tarandeep@abosoftware.com Fundamentally, this is hard. There are some commercial programs out there that do this, but getting a test suite that works well, particularly in all resolutions, and is fully scriptable, is a nontrivial problem (well, let's put it this way: I would not accept a fixed-price contract to do this, and wou...

Install Office X on 2 Desktops
I have recently purchased and installed Office X on my iMac (did not register yet) I would like to know if I can also install same on my new G5 and register at that time? I can uninstall from iMac if required. Can I do 2 desktops in lieu of a desktop and a laptop? Unfortunately installing Office X on two desktops is prohibited by the terms of the EULA, and many people have posted here regarding the fact that on many occasions doing this prevents the application from launching. You'll need to uninstall the software from one of the desktop machines. You have no limitations on product regi...

setting up multiple email accounts #2
I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access outlook express the additiona account does not recognize the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! KCB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp > accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access > outlook express the additiona account does not recognize > the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Microsoft Money with Palm
Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm Pilot? Or do I need to buy the Ultrasoft Money Link software? You have to buy Ultrasoft Money. Microsoft likes the windows handheld devices not Palm-based, so out of the box they only supply software for windows. By the way Ultrasoft Money works very well. Tim wrote: > Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm > Pilot? Or do I need to buy the Ultrasoft Money Link > software? You need to buy Ultrasoft. >-----Original Message----- >Does Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe allow you to use a Palm >Pi...

how to compare 2 values in a report (Invoice Total vs Payments)
while running a report how would I set a message "out of balance" if my invoice amount (Table 1 ) does not equal the value of my total payments (table 2). If the values were the same then no message would be printed. Thank You Create a new command button to check the report before you print it. You will have to enter code for the button along the lines of: If [Invoice Total] <> [Payments] Then MsgBox "This account is out of balance" Endif "Rita" wrote: > while running a report how would I set a message "out of balance" if > my invo...

Password protected #2
i have a spreadsheet is protected and requires a password...problem is dont know the password and i need to edit the sheet! Anyone got any tips.... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Crack it by installing this free utility at: http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >i have a spreadsheet is protected and requires a password...problem is i >dont know the password and i need to edit the sheet! > >Anyone got any tips....? > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > ...

Outlook Security Settings #2
I am trying to use Outlook security settings. I have installed the settings precisely as described on the MS site and the settings work perfectly for me and one or two others but not for the rest of my defined group. We are using Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003 and Outlook XP. I cannot find any debugging or logging info anywhere and am a little stuck as to what to do next. Can anyone offer any ideas??? jON ...

Need disk # 2 for Home Publishing Premium 2000
The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can successfully copy a #2 disk? I will be more than happy to pay anyone for there trouble. Patsy wrote: > The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing > Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the > setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from > Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can > successfully copy a #2 dis...

Distributing money into "accounts"
Back in the day when the paycheck would come in, I would get out cash and place various amounts into various envelopes for different purposes (e.g. $200 for groceries, $50 for electric bill, $50 for vacation, etc.). Now that it's the 21st century and I've started using Money, I was wondering if there was some way to do something similar to this in Money. For example, let's say my paycheck gets deposited into my bank account. Can I automatically have it add amounts in various "accounts" each month (similar to my envelope system described above)? Then when I add transac...

Adding a Bank to Money 2002's database
Can I add an online bank to Money 2002's database or must it be added by Microsoft?? In microsoft.public.money, Rob wrote: >Can I add an online bank to Money 2002's database or must >it be added by Microsoft?? That must be done by Microsoft working together with your bank. However you can use any bank you choose for your own file. Just select the (Not Listed) choice when you create the account. Then in the Account Details, enter the address, web site URL, etc. ...

Paging Size set up for sql 2005 best performance
erver windows 2003 sp1. 64 bits, Paging file size for selected drive C is (custom selected) Initial 2046 MB, and maximum 4092 MB. It is currently allocated 4081 MB. Computer RAM memory is 8GB. Server functions as a database MS SQL 2005 server, and it is used under heavy insert database operations The problem is that it can be seen on windows task manager there is on PF usage and Page File Usage hHstory around 8.2 GB paging file size not 4081 GB as it is given on virtual memory page set up. DoleBludger (DoleBludger@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > erver windows 200...

deleting rows #2
i have200 rows in sheet- there are lets say 100 rows the title shipping i have another 100 rows with the title payments. they are in mixed in and not grouped together otherwise i could highlight them all together and delete-how do i delete all the ones that say shipping without clicking on each individual row. I am on excel 2007 trial cb wrote: > i have200 rows in sheet- there are lets say 100 rows the title shipping > i have another 100 rows with the title payments. > they are in mixed in and not grouped together otherwise i could highlight > them all together and delete-how d...

Export CRM-contacts to Outlook Global Contact (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I want to export all the contacts in CRM to the Outlook Global Contact, so all the non-CRM-users can find contacts with there phonenumber etc. There is no support for this at all in CRM 1.2 I can do this manually. First export all the contact to Excel and from there back in Global Contact. Now the problem is the 'Save as'-field. You can only set this field by opening the contact, set the field and save it. For one contact is this no problem, for 5000 contacts it is. When I import the contacts I can't set the value of this field. It has a default value, but I need anoth...

Signing on to Money 2004UK
When signing on to Money 2004 UK version there seems to be quite a long delay between the "sign on to open your money file heading page" and the "Welcome Money password sign in" page I tried to reinstalling after this fault appeared but its no better Any ideas would be welcome Thanks ...

Money 2005 Standard edition, upgrade to deluxe did not work
I purchased Money 2005 standard edition and then downloaded the upgrade to deluxe online. It didn't upgrade, and I can't redownload the upgrade since it was a one time download. I've tried calling support but hung up after an hour. Please help! kyoung The trial version may still appear in the About Microsoft Money topic on the Help menu after you upgrade to Money 2005 Deluxe: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930 The main points are: Make sure you are signing into Money with the same Passport you used to purchase the upgrade, AND reboot your computer....

Is Money 2005 Worth the Trouble?
I just installed the trial version of Money 2005. I am still using the old bill pay service, but was informed that I could upgrade to MSN Bill Pay following a few "easy" steps. I would also get 12 months of the service for free. Based on what I read on the web and the postings listed here, it seems like everyone is having problems converting to the new service. I have no interest in putting my information on one of Microsoft's servers so I don't think I need to upgrade my service (although 12 months of free service would be nice). Can anyone tell me if these problems...

ExcelReport 2.0 Released!
Dear all, ExcelReport 2.0 Released! Please check http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is an Excel report generator that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of Excel reports as you need. Main Changes in ExcelReport 2.0 * Design an ExcelReport file with the extension ".xrf". * Add a editor of ".xrf" file. You can create, open a XRF file using ExcelReport. * Change the user interface * Change the syntax of functions. * Can put data of each record i...

Userform #2
I am using a userform which shows me certain information which I would like to transfer to a worksheet in my workbook. What I am seeking advise for is I need help with a code to look up the value in textbox.1 and to look up the same value in column "a" and then copy values from tb2 & 3 into columns b & c. Any help would be great Thanks Greg I created a small userform with 3 textboxes and two buttons (ok/cancel) and one label. I had this code behind it: Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Unload Me End Sub Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() Dim ...

Mail Merge #2
In Publisher 2002 is it possible to print a roster of Mail Merge data base records showing multiple entries per page? I'm essentially looking to print a phone book type list with Able, Ann (222) 222-2222 on the first line, Brown, Bob (333) 333-3333 on the second line and so on. Any help would be appreciated. Not difficult at all if you make a custom size small in height label the width of the page. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Ghost messages #2
I have a user that is receiving emails from an email account that no longer exists on our Exchange 5.5 server. These are email messages that are addressed to a current employee from an employee who is no longer here, not a user who is simply receiving emails addressed to an employee who is no longer here. Can Exchange 5.5 hold messages that are scheduled for a future date separate from the mailbox that created them? Thanks, Robert "Robert" <rwalker@loislaw.com> wrote: >I have a user that is receiving emails from an email >account that no longer exists on our Ex...

Yahoo email #2
how do i get my yahoo mail in outlook 2003 Did you bother to read any of the messages here from the last couple of days? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jmslgn asked: | how do i get my yahoo mail in outlook 2003 On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:25:01 -0700, jmslgn <jmslgn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i get my yahoo mail in outlook 2003 If you're using a yahoo.com email address, you need a p...

I Need Help #2
For whatever reason when I import certain text files, the numbers in certain cells come up for example: 24,00 which excel doesn't recognize. How do I tell the spreadsheet that any cell that has two digits after a comma to add another zero at the end? I am not sure if this helps you, but when you select a cell (or range of cells) hit ctrl+1 or go to format/cells the dialog box lets you customize the cell, the first tab is number and this lets you select the type of cell, like number/text etc. under number it let's you select the decimal numbers desired after a comma. Ben >...

CRM 4.0
Guys, We've Microsoft CRM 4.0 Server roll up 8 as well as CRM Outlook Client on the same roll up version. Our Internal Web Access works without problems users get to it and they're automatically authenticated. IFD Development is the same way except they're prompt through a login page for their username and password when they're coming from an external network. Ever since we moved to a new facility users are experiencing problems connecting to CRM using their outlook client, I have a test machine where I have the CRM Outlook Client install and has always worked. These ar...

SQL 2005 Express
The New SQL Server Management Studio Express (that comes with SQL 2005 Express) is excellent and a huge improvement over MSDE tools we've had to use in the past. However, the lack of an import tool (SQL Server Integration Services) limits our capabilities with larger RMS customers who need, for example, to update thousands of item costs throughout the year. SSIS Express or at least an Import feature would help us create a 'dynamic' (yes, I said it) solution for our customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestio...