Money Plus locks up when balancing accounts

When I balance savings account, the interest earned field, where you enter
the date, beginning balance and ending balance, is grayed out. When I clear
an interest transaction, or when I finally get the account to balance and
click next, the program locks up.
0
curtins4u (1)
11/25/2007 3:54:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

curtins4u <curtins4u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I balance savings account, the interest earned field, where you enter
>the date, beginning balance and ending balance, is grayed out. When I clear
>an interest transaction, or when I finally get the account to balance and
>click next, the program locks up.

Remove all the doodads from the home page.  I know it doesn't make any
sense, but I was getting lockups every time I balanced my checking account
until I did so.

-Brent
0
bmstroh1 (10)