Money Plus Delux and RC3 update

Yes, I know it was on this forum but I am still as stuped as former polish
prime minister. Money wants to update, I allow and it can not dowload. I did
everythig to find a solution:
1. removed and installed Money several times,
2. turn off NOD32 and Defender,
3. Turn on DEP for essential programs and services Windows,
4. Turn on DEP for all programs exept: insights, Microsoft Money, Microsoft
Money Background Banking, Microsoft Money Update Utility, mnyupdate!@#@.exe,
Money Activation Utylity, msmoney.exe
5. SSL2 is enabled, TSL 1is disabled.
NO RESULTS.
My system is Vista Ultimate, 2GB RAM, Radeon 1950X Pro.
Why can not I do it? What is this RC3?
Greetings
--
JerzyMarian
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try on this important update
--ibbinwkirijnhr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="jpcfngnkwxzrztrma"; type="multipart/alternative" --jpcfngnkwxzrztrma Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ksfkpxttkrplpf" --ksfkpxttkrplpf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure ...

Money 2002 to 2008
I presently use 2002. Can I install the 2008 trial and have both versions running on the same computer so i can compare them? I would create multiple data files using different names. Yes. Somewhere during the install process if you keep a sharp eye out you can see where to select a different installation location. The last one installed will win the file associations. This may force you to reinstall M02 if you decide not to go to M+. Once a file is upgraded, it cannot be downgraded--so proceed carefully around existing files. The new version will upgrade your old file by default. Yo...

Update CRM Data using vb.net
Hi, I am new to CRM. I am trying to retrive and update information into CRM using my VB.Net application. I am able to retrieve information from CRM. But i am not able to update. Can any one tell me how to update contact information using VB.Net. If any sample program it will help me to create some applications. Thanks in advance. Phani Check out the Microsoft CRM examples on msdn.microsoft.com - a number of these show updfating data "Phani" <phanimadhavsv@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ow5xjhnWDHA.2064@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am new to CRM. I am...

Upgrade incompatibility from Money 2000 to 2005
Bought Money 2005 as an upgrade to Money 2000, 2005 won't convert my 2000 data files, says they were made with an incompatible version. The 2000 version was from Canada and 2005 version was purchased in Australia, could this be the problem? Is there any way around this as the programme is useless to me if it can't convert existing files. Money is v heavily localised to take into account various fiscal regimes and laws around the world. In general you must stay within region when upgrading. However have a look at http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/96.aspx but be warned it is not...

Warum nach Update HBCI-PIN?
Hallo Uli, natürlich auch an alle anderen Moneyisten ein freundliches Hallo. Kennt mich überhaupt noch jemand hier? Daß ich lange Zeit (mögen vielleicht 2-3 Jahre sein) nicht mehr hier war ist die positive Bestätigung der Paarung Money/HBCI. Wir arbeiten klaglos mit dem System. Vieles ist neu bei Euch. Selbst die Update-Adressen waren nicht mehr aktuell. Auch das Forum ist wo anders auffindbar. Sieht aber alles sehr ordentlich aus. Gratulation an die unermüdlichen Idealisten. Ich habe eben die aktuellen Updates für DDBAC und HBCIFM99 Version 3.4.19 in...

Money Deluxe 2004
I purchased Money Deluxe 2004 on Thursday, installed it that evening converted my MS Money 2003 file and was rewarded with an inability to enter my accounts from the "Account List". I can access these accounts but not through the "List". I receive an Error Message that re- starts the program and asks to send a "Report" off to Microsoft with all the gory details. I'm not sure how this report will help, as, after reviewing the contents, I don't see any reference to me at all. I sent in a request for e-mail support that evening and have not been cont...

How do I publish an Excel graph on the web such that it updates?
I need to place an excel line graph on a webpage that updates as data is updated from another excel file? Thanks, Mike In article <3E32A358-C1AE-497C-9BFF-2D156EDB57F1@microsoft.com>, MikeBSDLP@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I need to place an excel line graph on a webpage that updates as data is > updated from another excel file? Thanks, Mike > If the XL file is on your desktop there is no practical way for a chart on a web server to update itself, is there? If the XL file is on the server itself, you may want to look into a Office Web Components chart. Use of O...

Repetitive Assignment Update email Notification to all resources instead of the updated ones.
We are facing this issue on the project server, The software config of the same is Microsoft Project Server 2007 Version 12.0.0.4518, Project Professional 2007 & SQL 2005 sp3 9.00.4035 When we create a new project and assign task to resources (from project professional 2007) and later save and publish, the assigned resources get an email notification of their task and even they can view the same on the PWA site. Also the project is successfully saved and published on the Project Server. However when we open that project again in Project professional 2007 and add or edit any...

Money Web Express enters $USD
I am a Canadian user of M04. I would like to use the msn.com Money Web Express feature to input transactions when away from my pc. Only problem is that transactions default to $USD and show up as such in Money when imported. - any way to enter the transaction so it shows up in $CAD? - failing that, any way to edit a transaction that has been imported as $USD? Deleting amount and re-keying doesn't work. Thanks, David -- Please remove -online- when replying by email. ...

Budget and Mortgage
My Mortgage payment does show up under the Debt section in my budget. My Mortgage payment category is Loan Payment: House Loan in my checking account from which I pay my mortgage. So far so good. However when I run the budget - spending report. The Budget column does not show the budget amount for the Mortgage. The Actual column does under the Debt Category does. It thus looks like I spent more, when this item is actually budgeted. This does not make sense. MSMONEY documentation is POOR. Why cant we have a complete comprehensive ..pdf style documentation as is expected with any comme...

Excel updating from XML file
I'm having a littl edifficulty getting Excel to dynamically update from an XML file. The XML file is generated from a program and I would like the Excel file to dynamically update. Problem is that the location of the XML and Excel file can change, that is they can be anywhere on a hard drive but both are in the same directory. The mapping of the XML file in Excel appears to be a complete file path C:/data/report/.... but the location could change. They could be in C:/data/report/run1 or run2, I don't want to have to re-map each time a report is generated. Ideally I would like t...

Money 2004 #65
I downloaded a copy of money 2004 at it stated that m12usweb.exe is not a valid win 32 application. What does that mean? And how do I fix the problem? In microsoft.public.money, Stylus wrote: >I downloaded a copy of money 2004 at it stated that >m12usweb.exe is not a valid win 32 application. I don't know. > What >does that mean? And how do I fix the problem? In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair for good measure. "Stylus" <...

Can't Sync MS Money with MSN Money
I'm using MS Money 2005 Premium and it won't let me Sync with MSN Money. In the "Read Call Summary Messges" It keeps telling me "Updates are temporarily unavailable". Any Ideas?? ...

Data update problem
Hello, We work with Dynamic CRM 3.0 (w2k3 server platform). Our corporate users (outlook 2003 and web mode) complain that performing changes in CRM and on the next day they see data before changes. How I can check that SQL transaction was successful or not? Is there detailed LOG? Thanks. Do you have any integration or data migration in place overnight? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Feb 14, 7:26=C2=A0am, =D7=9C=D7=90=D7=95=D7=9F <@discussions.microsoft.co= m> wrote: > Hello, > We work with Dynamic CRM 3.0 (w2k3 server platform). Our corporate ...

auto update form
I have two fields on my form - RevisonDate and ReviewDate. The default value for RevisionDate is set to =Date(). This works fine. I then set the default vaule for the ReviewDate to =[RevisionDate]+60. This ONLY works if I manually type in the RevisionDate. I know I need a requery somewhere and I have tried it on the form and different fields, but it is not working. Where should I add the requery????? Or do I need to remove the default for ReviewDate and just have code to populate the field on close? Not sure. You can't use a default value that is based on a calcula...

setup for money 2005
I ordered money essentials for my new computer. Went thru stacks of old stuff, and discarded disc for money 2005 -- big mistake. Now I have the new PC, and have discovered that money essentials will not import old data, and will not perform any of the offline functions of a money program. It is just an online bank which I don't want and cannot use. Is there any possible way to transfer my money software and files to the new computer??? They are demanding that I setup from the disc. The only alternative that I can see is to move into a bigger apartment which will have to space to...

Ultrasoft MoneyLink for Microsoft Money 2007
It's now available at: http://www.ultrasoft.com/MoneyLink/download.shtml -- Michael Gordon MVP Thanks for the link. I may not get it up and running for a while, but they've always shipped code that works in the past. This is one more gate to M07 passed. "Michael Gordon, MVP" <gordonm@denison.edu> wrote in message news:ebKdXUCsGHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > It's now available at: http://www.ultrasoft.com/MoneyLink/download.shtml It's working for me, Dick. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-...

Exchange 2003 sp2 on automatic update
Is service pack 2 for Exchange 2003 available (automatically) on Microsoft Update? I just installed a copy of SBS 2003, and did a full update: Exchange sp2 was not offered. Does anyone know what gives? (david) You Have to download the Service Pack Manually. "david" <david@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:u1WaX8ypKHA.4836@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is service pack 2 for Exchange 2003 available (automatically) on Microsoft > Update? > > I just installed a copy of SBS 2003, and did a full update: Exchange sp2 > was not offered. &g...

Issues with migrating from Money to Quicken
Well, since Money's grave has been dug, I guess it's time for this discussion. I tried to migrate from Money to Quicken some years ago (2004?), after one of those Passport meltdowns that locked ppl out of their data for days/weeks. That scared the hell out of me. As my experience with Quicken wasn't good, I stayed with Money, even after that, but I did get rid of my Passport and never looked back. The advertised method of migration, generating reports in Money that can be imported to Quicken with an import tool, absolutely sucked when I did it some years back. I had bal...

Need help writing an update query
I'm not good at this so I need some help. Here's what I want to do. I have two tables with fields that need linked to add an update. To show what I want to do I have put the table and fields in brackets. Thanks. Here it is: If [Status Table:Status=Sold or No Bid] and [Status Table:Date=1/11/2008] then in [List Table:Publication Fee] enter [$30.00] On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:23:17 -0800, Rick <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm not good at this so I need some help. Here's what I want to do. I have >two tables with fields that need linked to add a...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Forcing Explorer to update its file extensions
How it is done programmatically without a reboot? In article <uJcZiux4FHA.2888@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, jSmith wrote... > How it is done programmatically without a reboot? Have you tried SHChangeNotify with SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED as wEventId. Sometimes it works here, sometimes not. -- stefan > Have you tried SHChangeNotify with SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED as > wEventId. Sometimes it works here, sometimes not. That seems to do the job. Thanks ;) ...

Updating stock quotes on line
I have Money 2003 which was installed on my computer when I bought it. Up until today I have been able obtain stock quotes for my portfolio using the on line feature built into the Money program. I went to update the stock today and the on line feature has been delete and it can only be done manually one at a time. Why has this feature disappeared and what can be done to reactive it?? The Money Standard Edition ( not Deluxe ) has a 1 yr limit on auto downloads of stock quotes and financial transactions. You might see if you can find someone selling the 03 Deluxe Edition somewhere at...

Money 2005 As A Gift:? AreThere "Significant" Problems With ?
Hello: Am thinking of buying a present of Money 2005, standard ed. for a person who is already using Money 2002. He tell me though, that the reviews of the 2005 ed. have been really bad, and he's not sure if he wants the 2005 edition, or if he should consider Quicken instead. He is very happy with his 2002 Money, however. Might someone please comment and offer their opinions on the 2005 Money vs the 2005 Quicken ? Anything really to be concerned about, or does both Money 2005 and Quicken both have their own quirks and problems, more or less to about the same degree ? Anything really ...

Money Plus vs Yodlee: Financial Institution support?
Question. I used Money Plus for a long time, then tried Yodlee. Money Plus doesn't have my bank's credit card site "ezcardinfo" but Yodlee does?? So when is Money Plus going to add missing financial institutions that Yodlee already has? Are you asking about FIs that Yodlee has but are not available to Money THROUGH Yodlee ("Direct Services via Third Party") or are you asking about FIs that Money has through Yodlee but not through "Direct Services"? It may be a moot point. The answer to the former is probably not much and to the latter is probably e...