Money Keeps Downloading Full Account History

I have archived all my Money Data prior to 1/1/2008 into an old file.
However, Money keeps populating my Account Registers (only for certain
accounts and only once in a while) with the full history from the account.
For example, right now, I have 527 transactions to review with 500 or so
being from before 1/1/2008.

Is there a setting I have set incorrectly?  Is there something wrong?  Any
way I can fix this?

Brad
0
jonesbasf (1)
6/27/2009 6:46:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The basic problem is that you have archived!

If not too far down the track I suggest that you revert to using the
archived file, which is just a copy of your .mny at the time you did the
archive.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For unofficial FAQs see
http://money.mvps.org/
or
http://umpmfaq.info/

"jonesbasf" <jonesbasf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have archived all my Money Data prior to 1/1/2008 into an old file.
> However, Money keeps populating my Account Registers (only for certain
> accounts and only once in a while) with the full history from the account.
> For example, right now, I have 527 transactions to review with 500 or so
> being from before 1/1/2008.
>
> Is there a setting I have set incorrectly?  Is there something wrong?  Any
> way I can fix this?
>
> Brad

0
Bob_Peel (292)