Money Import Handler doesn't work anymore in Money Deluxe 2006

It used to, for years, but now whenever I download an account statement,
whether from my bank or from a credit card account, the statement gets
downloaded, apparently, but Money doesn't do anything with it.

If I save the downloaded .OFX file, instead of choosing the Money Import
Handler, I can then go to File - Import - Download Statement and Money
uses the data correctly.

Under Tools - Settings - Online Service Settings, the following options
are chosen:

Overwrite transaction dates...
Replace downloaded payee name...
Automatically mark accepted transactions...
Enter electronic payments in the register with the processing date

Can anyone offer some help, please?

Thanks.

Michael
0
redtarga1 (4)
10/12/2008 8:57:16 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money 2004: Can't balance savings account
Hello, I'm trying to balance my saving account in Money 2004. This is the first time for this account. I fill in all the info such as statement date, ending balance, etc. Then when I hit "next" nothing happens. The dialog stays up and I can't continue. The only way to get out is to hit "cancel" which of course doesn't balance the account. Anybody know what's going on? Thanks, Boaz ...

Money 2004 60-day version: Uninstall problem when a user is not an administrator
I want to report a bug in the 60-day version of Money 2004. Hopefully people in PSS or the product group read this newsgroup. I do not know the product ID for Money 2004, nor did the Assisted Support lookup tool list one for Money 2004, so I could not use Assisted Support. To repro: 1. Install Money 2004 60-day version on WinXP Pro using an account in the Administrators group. 2. Log on as another user that is not part of Administrators. Log off. 3. From the first account, uninstall Money 2004 using Add/Remove Programs. 4. Log on as the other non-admin user. Get a prompt from...

Formula to work out someones age
I am putting together a database using excel and wish to enter a persons date of birth as a column and then have excel work out the persons age in the next column. Can anyone tell me the formula I should be using to do this? I'm using excel 97 on windows 95 Regards Mike music.bus@virgin.net --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.515 / Virus Database: 313 - Release Date: 01/09/03 one way: =DATEDIF(A1, TODAY(),"y") where A1 contains the birthdate In article <HcI7b.277$eW.304297@newsfep...

Why can't Microsoft ever make a software that "Works"?
What is so great about this version of Office'2003???? Why did they have come out with a software that is worse than its old version? Outlook always invariably has problems in connecting to IMAP/SMTP servers. When outlook express can do it better. I am not able to change the layout of the print out to Landscape. I was happy with the old one, can Microsoft take my new software back and pay me the money????? I think in trying to pack with more features, MS is forgetting that the software is expected to do what it basically meant to. Repack your Office software. Return it to th...

2004 Small Business and 2006 Premium on the same PC?
i would like to use 2004 Small Business and 2006 Premium on the same PC since I also have a business. I want one user to use 2004 Small Business and the other to use 2006 Premium on the same PC as user #2. Is that possible? If not, can i install it on a different hard drive and run it from there? In microsoft.public.money, g-money wrote: >i would like to use 2004 Small Business and 2006 Premium on the same PC since >I also have a business. > >I want one user to use 2004 Small Business and the other to use 2006 Premium >on the same PC as user #2. > >Is that possibl...

Money Plus Deluxe Free Trial Download
I may be blind but when I attempt to download a free trial of Money Plus Deluxe I end up at a simtel.net site and I'll be darned if I can find the download there. Anyone have a link? Thanks, Al http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d7e321d1-3965-46aa-87e2-8f4259e63b63&DisplayLang=en -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Al...

MSR not working
My problem is that the MSR – magnetic strip reader – won’t function with MS retail on the login screens. When opening notepad, though, and swiping a card, the data on the card shows in notepad. So the MSR works in Windows. Is there maybe a patch, update for this problem? Maybe it is windows related – update dll’s? Another thing – when I installed MS retail, at some stage during the install it gave me an error – “Error : failed to update file msxml.dll – the file might be in use or read-only”. I continued with the install and the program did work. Some additional info: DigiPos 15”TFT...

Arrow Style work in Publisher?
This is under the FORMAT Toolbar - and whenever I try to add an arrow they are "grayed" out. You have to have a line selected... Draw a line, select the line, click the line tool or right-click "format autoshape", select the looks you want. There are arrows in autoshapes. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bonnirod" <bonnirod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C84168A5-A10C-4CB0-9F0B-280901749D0E@microsoft.com... > This is under the FORMAT Toolbar - and whenever ...

Help! Money hangs on startup
Hi all, I had to hard reset my laptop, and after this Money hangs at startup. It plays the startup sound and hangs. What could be the problem here? Thanks in advance. -- Johan Johan Parin wrote: > Hi all, > > I had to hard reset my laptop, and after this Money hangs at startup. It > plays the startup sound and hangs. What could be the problem here? > The problem was solved by removing the following files: My Money.M14 My Money.lrd My Money Backub.mnf -- Johan ..M14 is a backup Money 2005 file from a Money 2006 upgrade. Removing it eliminates your roll-back ability but...

Automate text import
Hi, I've wrtten a batch file to audit all our servers, what I'd now like to do though is come up with a way excel can load these text files into one worksheet. Can anyone please help? Below is an example of the data gathered - the text files are named after the computer. Thanks Ben Computername: TEST Kernel version: Microsoft Windows 2000, Uniprocessor Free Product type: Professional Service pack: 3 IE version: 5.0100 System root: C:\WINNT Processors: 1 Processor speed...

importing data from the query wizard
i have tried to import the data using the query wizard but all i get is SYNTAX ERROR in FROM CLAUSE. Im not doing this using visual basic so i have no idea how to correct this error. Can anyone help please? ...

Can I import a calendar from a palm os to outlook?
"kyle" <kyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9E20640-188D-4355-A3D6-28C3E586A28C@microsoft.com... > Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details. Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details in the body of your post. That said, your best bet is just to sync your Palm to Outlook directly. If your Palm CD didn't...

Restoring Money file to a new PC
I am trying to open a Money file on a newly configured Dell PC (new hard drive and a fresh copy of XP standard.) I reinstalled my copy of MS Money 2001 and tried to open the most recent money file (*.mny from my back up) and it is asking for a password before it will open?? Only problem is that I have never used a password on MS Money....ever! What am I doing wrong or is there a way around this? Any suggestions helpful...Thanks KK In microsoft.public.money, KKRoadie wrote: >I am trying to open a Money file on a newly configured Dell PC (new hard >drive and a fresh copy of XP s...

MS Money 06 Doubles my paycheck in budget
I cannot figure out why Money is doubling (or more) all details of my paycheck within my budget. This includes my taxes, insurance deductions, etc. Can anyone provite any insight into how I fix this? Thanks!! ...

tab character not work
Hi all, I want to insert tab space in a cell so I tried: ="Hello ," & CHAR(9) & "world", but it will still get "Hello,world" instead of "Hello,___world" (___ is the tab space). In vba, I tried using vbTab, but it is still not working. Do anyone know how to insert a tab in either cell or vba? I am using Excel 2007. Any help would be appreciated. Tab characters don't work like they do in MSWord. (You should be seeing a little square where that tab character is, though.) Maybe you can either use spaces--or create a table in MSW...

can't restore 2003 into 2002 Money?
Wow, what a hassle with no results from Compaq nor Microsoft/Gates conspiracy. Is it NOT possible to transfer simple money files between my new notebook w/ Money 2003 to my PC that has Money 2002? Give us a break Bill! There is very little if any software that is backwards compatible. How on earth do you imagine that at the time M2002 was coded they could predict what changes might be made to the file format in M2003. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsof...

Import data from FileMaker
I have a School Suspension file that is in FilemakerPro. It works very well. I want to automate a monthly report for our business office and want to be able to import data from the db into Excel. On Mac's I can do so quite nicely, simply Open Excel, then Open the FMPro db which launches a wizard and all is done in a few key strokes. Obviously I'm not as adept in XP. Using Excel 2003 and FileMaker Pro 6.ov4 how can I accomplish this task? I don't speak FileMakerPro, so you can try this or wait for a real response! Open excel. File|Open Look at all the fileformats that excel ...

does this xpath query work in .Net 2.0?
Dim strFacilitFile As String = Func_Facilit(strJobSite) Dim xTempltDoc As New Xml.XmlDocument Dim xGpDoc As New Xml.XmlDocument Dim y As Integer = 0 'Dim intNxtInstNumb As Integer = NextInstanceNumber(strJobSite) Dim intNxtInstNumb As Integer = FacilitNxtInstNum(strFacilitFile) Do Dim intGpFlag As Integer If CInt(arlsGpYN.Item(y)) = 1 Then Dim intGpYNFlag As Integer = CInt(arlsGpYN.Item(intGpFlag)) Dim strImgsPth As String = CStr(arlsTempltPath.Item(intGpYNFlag)) xTemplt...

Pass Message to Base Class Message Handler
Can I relay message to base class message handler ? If I have base class derived from some other class e.g CWnd then how can I handle base class message handlers ?? If I call base class PreTranslateMessage manually its not getting invoked...... e.g In My derived class PreTranslateMessage if I invoke CBaseClass::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg).... base class pretranslatemessage is not getting invoked....? -Akshay Did you make the function "virtual" in your derived class? You could also try calling with GetParent() if it is a window. Tom <akshay4friend@yahoo.com> wrote in mes...

Money version in Italy
Anybody knows if MS plans new versions of Money localized for Italian market? We stopped at Money 2000!! Thanks Gax No, international inglese versione in (I have done study of Italian at high school) "gax700" <gax700@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u1#14NXZDHA.2024@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Anybody knows if MS plans new versions of Money localized for Italian > market? We stopped at Money 2000!! > > Thanks > Gax > > > ...

MIN function not working
I have a column of times formatted with the custom format of: custom format - dd "days" hh "hours" mm "minutes" I need to find the maximum and minimum times in the column. =MAX(F2:F500) returns 01 days 16 hours 19 minutes =MIN(F2:F500) should return 00 days 00 hours 05 minutes but in fact the cell containing the formula has no value. Any ideas what could be wrong? Any help gratefully appreciated. Gavin Hi how did you format the resulting cell? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "gavin" <no-one@home.com> schrieb im Newsbeit...

Some poor slob installed Ubuntu. Needs to run line commands to get that piece of crap to work
I installed ubuntu 9.10 and it was rebooting just before the login screen. After really long search it turned out it's the video driver, I guess the one coming with ubuntu didn't like my card. I have integrated Radeon HD3200. What worked for me: 1. Select recovery mode from grub menu (in your case for 9.10 too) 2. In the first following screen select "root with networking" to have internet 3. Install video driver package EnvyNG with: sudo apt-get install envyng-core envyng-qt <==================== line commands to get sucky Ubuntu to work. Oops. 4. Run i...

Things I cannot do in Money
If I have any of these wrong, I'd appreciate knowing: 1. In Money, one used to be able to see all transactions in all = accounts ordered by date. You can still do this in a report but not in = the transaction entry mode. Obviously, I don't really need it. I just = know one used to be able to do it. (Of course, I have used every = version of Money since 1.0 so it probably disappeared after Money 97, = and I just didn't notice.) 2. I cannot find a way to do an automatic entry (in bill schedule) for = an interest deposit in an investment. You can do it for an associated = con...

updating money to 2003
I just bought the MSMoney 2003 and I want to resotre my file from MSMoney 2000. Everytime I try to resotre the file, it gives me an error message stating that my file can't be opened due to a possible read only file or I don't have permission. I went to the support site and tried their methods even using a program called "salvage". still no luck. Can someone help me please??? Thanks for your help. Oh I am using this program on both Windows 2000 and XP. In microsoft.public.money, CKK wrote: >I just bought the MSMoney 2003 and I want to resotre my >file fr...

Work-around
Is there a temporary work around using the web version? I can view using the web, however, when I try to edit a document, it attempts to open Document Connection and I get the authentication error. Yes: Download the document to your hard drive, edit it, then re-save it back to the web. On 18/03/10 11:52 PM, in article 1ec6308d-c2e2-497a-94ce-6f40bf9262a4@g26g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, "rtbrookstx" <rtbrookstx@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there a temporary work around using the web version? I can view > using the web, however, when I try to edit a document, i...