Money H&B Plus will not instal

Get the following message...." Microsoft Money shared libraries installation
was unsuccessful.........you can install the libraries from you Money CD by
running mnyidcrl.msi."   I don't have a CD...downloaded it from MS/digital
river.....any ideas
0
WTF (1)
2/4/2008 4:34:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, WTF wrote:

>Get the following message...." Microsoft Money shared libraries installation
>was unsuccessful.........you can install the libraries from you Money CD by
>running mnyidcrl.msi."   I don't have a CD...downloaded it from MS/digital
>river.....any ideas

OS=?
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

I cannot install the CRM 3.0 List Web Part 1.0
My problem is; I cannot install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 List Web Part "crmlistwebpart.exe" in my Windows Share Point Services SP2 on SERVER1. The error message is: Installation of the List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 requires that Windows SharePoint Services v2 or SharePoint Portal Server 2003 be installed. Verify that one of the SharePoint technologies is installed on the server and retry setup.... and the install proces stop... My enviroment is: SERVER1 IS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Full update Windows SharePoint Services v2 (SP2) - Microsoft Office Web C...

OL2003 Registration codes and Installed Product IDs
Hi to all, In a growing department, we have bought ad hoc licences of Outlook 2003 and are trying to reconcile which machines have which software. On the CD we have the yellow sticker with the installation key, but it doesn't match the number at all in the Help About. Is there a way to tell which Installer CD belongs to which PC? TIA Download, install and run Belarc Advisor. http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html It will list all hardware components, installed Microsoft Hotfixes, Software licenses, including KEYs for newer products. "Gary" <cc@dd.com> wrote in...

Money 2007 is not allowing manual match on transactions in the register
I have a credit card account that is setup to download transactions online. Some of the transactions I have downloaded appear in bold, and are duplicates of existing transactions which are not bold, and are not marked cleared or reconciled or even marked as 'E'. Money failed to match these transactions automatically. When I tried to click 'Change' to match up manually, the *only* transactions that appear as viable matches are coming from the 'Bills' list. None of the transactions already in the account are listed, so I can't actually match them. Even if ...

installed Publisher 2000--locked up of start
Installed from disk 2 . First time you start publisher--all tabs at grayed out--program locked up.---no error message. Win XP--OS. Have removed Publisher and reinstalled no help. Try opening Publisher in safe mode. If it works it is probably a driver issue. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for updated printer/graphics drivers. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Great Pa" <rdale@glasgow-ky.com> wrote in message news:OprJmI4GEHA.704@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Installed from disk 2...

Install any software on a remote machine
Hi, VC++ 6.0 I am developing an application that monitors and manages a LAN. For that I need to incorporate a 'Remote Installation' function. The user should be able to choose the setup file by using a filedialog. After that the setup program for the specified software should run on the required remote node. Please suggest something to accomplish the 'Remote Installation' part. Thank You James. ...

Cannot logon to my Money files, does not accept password
I cannot make Money accept my Passport password. The people at Microsoft say it's a problem with their server and will be soon corrected. In the meantime, I can't open the program nor can I find out which are the bills to be paid. Any ideas? thanks Anna Just read all the messages posted below for the last several days. You'll find you're one of many who are experiencing the same problem. Microsoft claims the problem is with their server and should be fixed shortly. Unfortunately we don't know what Microsoft's definition of shortly is. >-----Original M...

install microsoft updates??
I bought a mac to avoid all the problems and viruses that come with a PC. I use word, excell, powerpoint. I don't use explorer or entourage on my mac. Should I still update my mac when I am prompted by microsoft? Microsoft says that the update will protect my computer from viruses, but i don't use the internet via a microsoft or windows application. any thoughts? No system is totally immune to viruses & other malware, although the Mac OS is less susceptible than Windows. The reference by MS - and Apple as well - should be taken with a grain of salt... Much of what is released ...

Money Updates error
I am getting the same error a few others have mentioned, when using Internet Update on Money 2004 Deluxe. My bank accounts and news update fine, but I get the following error under Money Updates: "An unknown error has occurred. Please try the operation again. If problem persists, reinstall Money from your original disks." Like others who tried, reinstalling doesn't help. Clearing the cache didn't help for me. Has anyone heard anything more from Microsoft? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Peter wrote: >I am getting the same error a few others have mentio...

Will somebodu response to this post
Hi No need to apologise since you were drunk and unaware of what was going on. Regards Roberts ...

Previously permitted folders will not delete
Using Outlook 2000, I have found that when User A has been given permission to access User B's folder(s), then User B removes the permissions for User A to access the folder(s) any longer, User A's Outlook setup will still show User B's folder(s) in their list of accessible folders when in option File => Open => "folder". Is there a way to delete the no longer accessible folder from the list? Thx. Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292024&Product=out -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professiona...

Need no-install (i.e. no admin rights) database to run from HTA on win7 x64
I need to be able to create a small HTA capable of running on Win 7x64 as well as WinPE3. I would have preferred to use the MS text driver and store the data in an simple CSV, but that is no longer included within the MDAC, and is not available in Windows 7 x64. There is no guarantee of administrative permissions on target machines. I'm looking at using SQLitePlus (com wrapper for SQLite) and wondered if anyone has used it, or has an alternative that may be able to be used. I don't know if this is the right thing for your needs, but you can actually use Windows Insta...

Outlook 2007 will not start
I turned on my Outlook 2007 and here is what I got: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The file C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file." What should I do. Thank you all. -- Jack Lavelle - Phoenix lavelle3*at*cox.net laeva65;115160 Wrote: > I turned on my Outlook 2007 and here is what I got: > > "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. > The > s...

Customize Investment Summary on 'My Money' Homepage
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4C30E.E0ADEDF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Okay, so I've got a lot of stocks, mutual funds, etc., that I don't own = anymore. Can anyone shed any light on how I would clear that clutter out of the = Investment Summary on 'My Money' home page? Denise ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4C30E.E0ADEDF0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3...

MLK b-day as holiday date
hi, i need a function to calculate what date would be the 3rd monday in January for a given year. can this be done w/o arrays? thanks -- ______ Regards, Greg Try this... =DATE(A1,1,22)-WEEKDAY(DATE(A1,1,6)) The general formula is: =DATE(year,month,1+N*7)-WEEKDAY(DATE(year,month,8-day_of_week)) Where: N = the nth weekday (3 for the 3rd Monday) day_of_week = a number from 1 to 7. 1 = Sunday thru 7 = Saturday -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95E9B150-2CA6-4143-8453-63FA6DA260...

money 2006 #4
this weekend I installed money 2006 on my home laptop. I am traveling this week out of town on company business and want to access my account from my company laptop. Is this possible and how do I get to the sign in page. Read up in help on Sync With The Web. You'll need a Passport. This stores your Money data on one of Microsoft's Web servers. Many people are between ambivalent an terrified about this. "tom" <tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17DB7DE4-CBE4-4F8F-B450-8752972B9A58@microsoft.com... > this weekend I installed money 2006 on my ho...

re:error in installing kb955706 from vista up date
any solution about the error so that it can be install successfully what error? arthur wrote: > any solution about the error so that it can be install successfully Arthur, Please always state which Windows edition and Service Pack level ? and what version of Internet Explorer? as it often does make a difference - Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, what is the installed antivirus/security suite, other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in anti...

SQL Express Install failed installing CRM 4.0 Outlook Client w/off
I have run into this problem a couple times on different laptops. When I try to install the CRM 4.0 Outlook Client, with Offline Access. During the installation process, when it get to the point where it tries to install SQL Server Express, the installation fails. We never did a deployment of CRM3.0, so it is not an upgrade issues, as most of these systems, never had the 3.0 client installed on them. Any ideas where to go from here? Hi, Try to download and install the sql express edition from internet . If it doesnt get installed then it will show you the detailed error . There was pro...

Help - RMS 2.0 Installation Problem
Hello, I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the Purchase Order. I click on it, and nothing happens. I have downloaded RMS 2.0 Service Pack #2, but have not installed it yet. Thanks, Greg That problem is addressed in one of the older hot fixes prior to SP2. Marc "gregfrgusa" <gregfrgusa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEC0B25E-695E-4154-B770-398280F40F08@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the > Purchase Order. I click on it, an...

CRM Mobile installation issue 04-06-06
Here is an issue I get when I try to install CRM Mobile 3.0 (RTM) : When I launch the setup, a few seconds after I select the 'Microsoft CRM Network' option on the first screen, I have the following error : Setup was interrupted before Microsoft CRM Mobile could be installed. To restart installation, run Setup.exe. Installlation log ends with : P_DNSDOMAIN property. Its current value is 'Test'. Its new value: 'XXXXX.COM'. 1: Failed: Failed to Get correct User Group Name: 80072116 Action ended 14:10:08: GetMSCRMProperties. Return value 3. MSI (c) (D4:D0) [14:10:08:...

Money Delux starts slowly
Hello. I used Money Delux for several months and I am very satysfied. But I have noiced that my Money after loogin stars slowly. I have to wait abot 20 25 sec. to work with. My money file is 10,3 MB (I have got transaction sice 1998) Why? VIsta Ultimate @GB RAM, IE8 beta 1, Radeon 1950 Pro. -- JerzyMarian In microsoft.public.money, JerzyMarian wrote: >Hello. I used Money Delux for several months and I am very satysfied. But I >have noiced that my Money after loogin stars slowly. I have to wait abot 20 >25 sec. to work with. My money file is 10,3 MB (I have got transaction sice...

Transactions By Category Report Bug (Money 2005)
All, I'm experiencing a problem that I can't seem to work around and I hope somebody can help me out. I ran the transaction by category report and selected category A. I then went to the category setup screen and moved category A into B. I then went back to the transactions by category report and this time it won't open. Instead, it acts like it's going to open, but then immediately reverts back to the report menu screen. I'm pretty sure it's doing that because the last selected category the report ran was for category A and that category doesn't exist anymore...

Query based Subform will not allow editing
I have a maintenance DB that has energy lockout points associated with pieces of equipment so we can safely do maintenance. I have an 'edit existing lockout' form, based on a query, that lists in a subform the various points required for a certain piece of equipment. My system used to work, but now I can edit the main, but the subform has locked me out. All I get is a doorbell tone when I attempt to enter info. I can enter the req'd info in the tables, but but my form went snafu. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Does your query allow editing? Check the asterisk in the record...

When will CRM 4.0 Stand-Alone Online Help be available?
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=38cec6ea-d992-4147-a685-61cbbdedf7ac&dg=microsoft.public.crm ...

Problems Installing OFFICE SP3
When I seek to install Office SP3 it asks for DATA1OUT.MSI from my original install disk. The file does not exist on my original install disk which is Office 2000 SR1. Does anyone know what I can do to install? Do you have programs installed from different product disks, such as Outlook from the disk that comes with a PDA? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no...

Any issues with installing VS2008Pro on Win 7x64?
I have been using Google to search for this, but have found a few issues only with the beta version of Windows 7; however, no mention is made if it is x32 or x64. I will be installing VS2008Pro on a PC with Win 7 x64. Does any one know if there are any gotchas I should be on the look out for? Thanks! Saga "Saga" <antiSpam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:OFiMtt3oKHA.5776@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I have been using Google to search for this, but have found a few issues > only with the beta version of Windows 7; however, no mention is made > if it is...