Money file won't open

I've recently migrated from Quicken to Money 2005 and it has opened just
fine until today.  Now I get a screen saying Money will update make a copy
of my file and then update it with the latest improvements, but I can't get
the file to open - and I do have the correct password.

What do I have to do to get my file back?

0
djpal1 (19)
7/1/2006 9:57:32 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Windwatcher wrote:

>I've recently migrated from Quicken to Money 2005 and it has opened just
>fine until today.  Now I get a screen saying Money will update make a copy
>of my file and then update it with the latest improvements, but I can't get
>the file to open - and I do have the correct password.
>
>What do I have to do to get my file back?

Open the sample.mny file in your install folder.  If the file is not
already 14.0.*.1105, it will do an update.  Close Money.  Then open
Money and check that Help->About...  says you then have version
14.0.*.1105.

Then open your real file.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)