Money essentials #13

Hello,

I have downloaded the trail version of Microsoft Money essentials. I am
wondering if this program is also available in Dutch?

greets Jorin
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Nope. And I suspect you will find that the combination of Money Essential's
(MEss) dependence on interaction with banks and tailoring to US banks only
will make it pretty useless outside the US.

"Jorin van Mourik" <JorinvanMourik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:E0D876C2-6FFA-4D82-9B4A-379D26FE3749@microsoft.com...
> I have downloaded the trail version of Microsoft Money essentials. I am
> wondering if this program is also available in Dutch?

Money Break Up
I am also wondering if there is a way to take a $ value and get it broken down to the notes/coin required for cash. e.g. is I have to pay $285.75 then it might look like this $285.75 5 under the $50 column, 1 under the $20 column, 1 under the $10 column, 1 under the $5 column, 1 under the 50cent column and 1 under the ..20cent column and 1 under the .5cent column. Thanks Mel Hi Mel In cells C1:M1 enter 50, 20, 10 etc. through to .01 for the denominations you wish to pay. In A2 enter the amount to be paid. Leave column B totally blank in cell C2 enter =INT(ROUND(($A2-SUMPRODUCT(($B$...

Corrupt MS Money Backup File
On accident, I deleted my ms money file, and it is long gone, although I tried an undelete program. I tried to restore my backup file, however, disk 1 was unreadable. I was able to recover the mbf file from the floppy using some special software, but still MS Money says it is corrupt. I even tried the repair utility in MS Money. Does anyone else have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kevin ...

Microsoft Money 2006
I recently recieved a Laptop with Vista and Microsoft Money 2006 installed. I am unable to connect to Countrywide Mortgage to download my account. It continues to say, try again later. Any suggestions. I called Countrywide and they have no information for me. Thanks, Net -- Net ...

How can I add transaction while using the online version of money
Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my home computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the information that I had entered on my home computer. If I purchased something during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great way to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account. Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed. ...

from money to currency
Hi gurus I ned help on the following: I have a field on my table with data type Money, this field holds the data with 4 decimal digits. I am been request to present this information on a report but with 2 decimal and in currency, it has to convert from 4 decimal places to two decimal places. I need to do this convertion in my query? so it gets the info from the money field and then cast it to two decimal in my query,so I can use my query directly to present the info D.. hope this is not too confuse for you gurus, because I am getting dizzy already Thanks a bunch for...

Trouble Restoring Backup of Money 2002 to 2004
Let's continue the conversation on restoring backups a little bit. My HD crashed so I decided to upgrade to Money 2004 on the new disk. But now I can't restore my old data that goes back years. When I double click on the old mny or mbf files Money 2004 locks after trying to convert for a few seconds. Even the floppy backup I had will not work becuase the floopy can't be read for some reason. Am I screwed? Your thoughts are valued! Bob Can you copy the backup floppy to your hard disk? Try that and then try restoring from there. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP -...

MS Money Bank Accounts and Credit Cards Not Updating
Is anyone else having trouble getting their bank accounts and credit accounts to update? For the last TWO WEEKS! I have been waiting patiently to look at account transactions. When I update accounts, my account homepage shows that I have X transactions to read; but when I click to read the updates, they are not in my register. No number of iterations and refreshes has got the updates to show up. Money info central has had the same unhelpful message for the last week or so: "You may experience problems getting accounts to update in MSN Money or within Money 2005 or 2006.We are w...

Manually importing stock price history en masse into Money 2005
Hi, I have Money 2005 Deluxe (Didn't see any reason to upgrade to later versions, not much functional/features difference). I want to see how my investment portfolio did over a period of time (say 10 years). Since I installed Money in year 2005, I have all stock prices updates automatically since then (by using online stock price updates.) But I want to see performance before 2005 for historical and statistical purposes of my portfolio analysis. I can get all historical stock prices in Excel or text or in some other comma delimited format from MSN or Yahoo Finance (right from the ...

Money 2004 Install Wizard won't come back :(
I need to find out how to get the initial setup wizard to run. I was going through the initial set up of accounts, but had to stop. I closed Money, assuming that it would save to that point and re-open to where I was. But now when I start money, it does not give me the wizard. It opens to the program home page. I tried uninstalling the program (not that much was entered, so it was no big thing), but it still opens on the money home page when I re-install and open it again. What do I need to do to get it to start fresh???? Please help. Thanks Remove the "FOUR YOU" in my emai...

Can't start Money: Error on file "mnyob99.dll"
My OS is WinXP Home Ed. I just bought Money 2004 Standard. After installation, I tried to start the application but an error occured and shut it down. Error Msg: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 Does anyone know how to overcome this? Thanks. Patrick Try the instructions in the article below to Modify the Shortcut: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;181008&Product=mny "Patrick" <cwt@idirect.ca> wrote in message news:03f101c3b253$ddb65690$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My OS is WinXP ...

Money 2002 downloading statments from bank
While downloading transactions from my bank (OFX) I have noticed that the amounts in the "Downloaded:" frame do not match my totals in my account. This used to work. I am not sure how to rectify this. The items in this frame does work Thanks ...

Money 2006, QFX & 2 Years Online Services
I am thinking about moving from Quicken 2002 to Mny 2006. My Banks provide QFX files. The way I've been using these is to logon to their web sites directly, download and save the qfx files, then double-click on them to open Quicken and import. I've tested opening the files with Mny06 and it seems to work ok. So, will I be able to continue doing this even after the 2 years of online services expire? I don't seem to be using any of their services with what I do. Thanks very much. Yes, you will. you just won't get the msn updates like quotes and automatic downloads. "pl...

Opening money 99 file on Money 2005
Hello Tried to open a money 99 file on money 2005. It says it's about to convert the old file to the new format, and make a backup before that. The progress window comes up and there's some progress until in the end i get the message "Money cannot open this file because it was created by an incompatible version". I created this file firstly on Money 98 and upgraded it later to 99 format. Any tips on how i can get my old file (been working on this file for 7 years, would hate to have it lost or not available with new version of Money) thanks In microsoft.public.mone...

Money Stopped Working Problem Solved! (or at least explained)
After the SP1 update my Money Plus Deluxe on Vista Ultimate would "stop working" when I selected Portfolio or Help. It turns out that the problem was a conflict with my Roboform program which is a password fill-in program that attaches itself to web pages in order to automatically enter my personal information. Because Portfolio and Help look like web pages to Roboform, it tries to attach and apparently crashes Money. If I stop Roboform before starting Money all is well. Alternatively, I can start Money "as administrator" and that will work too. In microsoft.publi...

Money 2000 move
Hi Everyone, I am using Money 2000. I just bought a new computer and today I would like to transfer all my data. What is the best way to do this with MS Money 2000 so I don't loose any of the data or application setting? Many thanks, Anguel You will have to reinstall the application from the original CD. Copy over the .MNY data file(s) using a network, CD, or USB flash drive. Some settings will be lost in the new installation--printer settings for check alignment come to mind immediately--but some are stored in the data file. Best bet is to open both Options|Settings and comp...

Here's another good one... (Money 2005)
Money's Online Services for my Credit Union have downloaded my auto loan as a credit card. I can't change the account type and I can't merge it with another account. Does anyone know how to link the online services with my "REAL" loan account? || Aaron ...

MS Money is driving me crazy!
Hi, I make more data entry mistakes because of the "default" and auto entries in MS Money', in the posting of checks and deposits, and also in budget items and reports. My entries are not identical as MONEY would believe, so the automatic repetition of the prior entry, date, amount, payee, etc causes me much distress. I'd rather hand type the entry from the start, than have to erase the auto entry and retype. .. One area where there is no auto entry and there should be, is after posting a check or a deposit, the next empty line should be ready for data. I expect it would ...

MS Money Deluxe
I recently downloaded Money Deluxe 2008 to try it out, and would like to import my Quicken 2008 file. Money gives me an error indicating it cannot import Quicken '08 files; therefore, is there a way to get around this and use my quicken file, otherwise I don't believe I'll be able to use Money? Thanks, Greg In microsoft.public.money, gregh wrote: >I recently downloaded Money Deluxe 2008 to try it out, and would like to >import my Quicken 2008 file. Money gives me an error indicating it cannot >import Quicken '08 files; therefore, is there a way to get around ...

Money 2001 Not Responding
Several months ago my copy of Money 2001 started not responding almost every time I entered a transaction. I do have several years worth of transactions in the file. I'm running XP Professional. Not responding, EVER, or not responding soon? "jds92257" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39775DD6-7B51-4A2C-9329-47C37867F3C2@microsoft.com... > Several months ago my copy of Money 2001 started not responding almost every time I entered a transaction. I do have several years worth of transactions in the file. I'm running XP Professional. I bet...

restore money 2003 upgrade??
In July I downloaded the trial version of Money 2003. I then purchased the upgrade offer (Money Deluxe 2003 English Upgrade From Money Trial). Recently I had some sort of problem with my computer that I only knew how to fix by completely reinstalling Windows XP. I went to locate the trial offer of Money 2003 and only found the international version. I downloaded that thinking I could live with favourite instead of favorite and so forth but - I can't figure out how to reinstall my upgrade and make everything work. I can't get help from Microsoft because they want my produc...

Outlook 97 #13
Problem with Outgoing mail from Outlook 97. I need to set the server to require authenication thus is the fix for outlook express but I don't seee and option for Outlook 97 BH84 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Problem with Outgoing mail from Outlook 97. I need to set > the server to require authenication thus is the fix for > outlook express but I don't seee and option for Outlook 97 That's correct. Office 97 does not allow one to specify outgoing authentication, so cannot be used to send mail via such services as SBC Yahoo! or Comcast. I belie...

microsoft money 200 to quicken 2010
Is there any way to import a Microsoft money 2004 file into Quicken 2010? In microsoft.public.money, tulips wrote: >Is there any way to import a Microsoft money 2004 file into Quicken 2010? Yes. You would install the Money Plus free trial. That will convert your Money 2004 file to Money Plus. On the same computer install Quicken 2010, and make sure any updates are done. Then the Quicken converter will convert that Money file to Quicken. More details are available at: http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/getting-started/upgrading-and-conversion/7468.html - Mitch (from ...

I just got a new system with Money 2003 preloaded and when attempting to open my backup file(on a floppy) from an earlier version of money all I get is a message that asks if I want to back up to floppy. If I click on "dont back up" all I get is the message "money is not properly installed. Please try set up again" Any idea what I might be doing wrong/not doing??? Help thanks Is it possible that you can reload Money from any disks supplied to you with the system? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-...

Access money data on Home Network?
I have a home network with a desktop I use for a print server and storage. Can I store data on this and access it with my laptop and the wifes laptop? We share a checking account as dangerest as that my be. Yes, but with limitations and care since Microsoft didn't design Money to work well in this environment. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=111. "Robert Downey" <Robert Downey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E82154DE-21CF-49FB-BB5A-BB7547DEB54A@microsoft.com... > I have a home network with a desktop I use for a print server and storage. > Ca...

Cannot Access Bank Accounts Online if Don't Store Money Info on MS
Hi, I turned off the option to have my account information synchronized and stored on MSN. My confusion lies to why that also means that Money cannot continue to automatically download bank/credit card/etc information to Money. Some do continue to be able to be downloaded automatically. Others don't. Basically, it says "If you don't store your info on MSN Money, you won't be able to utilize online features for some financial instutions". I don't understand the tie between having your information stored on MSN and auto downloading from financial institutions, ...