Money Download #3

I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money
available for download today?

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to
the one you buy in the shops!

But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on
media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your
downloaded copy of Money with it?!!

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see
For wishes or suggestions see
or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback

"Derek L. Babcock" <derek_babcock@uiuonline.org> wrote in message
>I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making
>Money
> available for download today?

0
Bob_Peel9435 (194)
9/27/2004 5:42:18 PM
I would hope MS would be like most other software vendors, the version you
download and purchase from their site will have all current patches
included. I will just save it to CD like all my other downloaded software -
no big deal.

"Bob Peel, MVP" <Bob_Peel@NO_SPAMkiandra.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to
> the one you buy in the shops!
>
> But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version
on
> media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your
> downloaded copy of Money with it?!!
>
> --
> Regards
> Bob Peel,
> Microsoft MVP - Money
>
> For UK tips & fixes see
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny.
> For wishes or suggestions see
> http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp
> or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback
>
> I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for.
>

> "Derek L. Babcock" <derek_babcock@uiuonline.org> wrote in message
> >I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making
> >Money
> > available for download today?

With Money MS rely on Internet updates, so first time you go on-line after
installing you will get an update.

Glad to hear you have a strategy for preserving your downloads - many don't!

--

>I would hope MS would be like most other software vendors, the version you
> download and purchase from their site will have all current patches
> included. I will just save it to CD like all my other downloaded
> software -
> no big deal.
>
> "Bob Peel, MVP" <Bob_Peel@NO_SPAMkiandra.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different
>> the one you buy in the shops!
>>
>> But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version
> on
>> media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your
>> downloaded copy of Money with it?!!
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Bob Peel,
>> Microsoft MVP - Money
>>
>> For UK tips & fixes see
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny.
>> For wishes or suggestions see
>> http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp
>> or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback
>>
>> I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for.
>>

>> "Derek L. Babcock" <derek_babcock@uiuonline.org> wrote in message
>> >I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making
>> >Money
>> > available for download today?

0
Bob_Peel9435 (194)
9/27/2004 6:48:08 PM
Bob Peel wrote:
>But do please think twice about using a download and
>rather get a version on media! What are you going to do
>when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of
>Money with it?!!

Isn't there any way to backup the downloaded copy to CD
or DVD?

If not, you're right. Anyone downloading the s/w risks
losing it in the event their HDD crashes.
0
anonymous (74722)
9/28/2004 6:19:24 PM
Sure there is. All too many people don't.

> Isn't there any way to backup the downloaded copy to CD
> or DVD?

IMAP #3
Can I use IMAP with Outlook 2000 in Corporate Workgroup mode? No, you need either IMO mode or upgrade to 2002/2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://ww...

Exchange 2003 Question #3
Dear all, I have upgraded from Exchange 5.5 and notice that I miss the feature where I can clean/delete mail based on certain criteria from users mailbox via the System Manager. Is this feature still available in Exchange 2003, If so, where is it? Thanks. Regards, Kueh. You can use ExMerge to remove emails based on certain criteria (ie. attachment name, subject, etc). http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF013.html "KA Kueh" wrote: > Dear all, > > I have upgraded from Exchange 5.5 and notice that I miss the feature where I > can clean/delete mail based on ...

Money 2004 #9
Just 'upgraded' to Money 2004 from Money 2003. One stock investment I track in Money has had several splits over the years. M2004 increased my number of shares by approx 40%. No other investment I track seems to have this problem. As I have the last M2003 entries backed up, I suppose I could try to remove M2004 then reload M2003; then upgrade to M2004 yet again. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any workarounds known? ...

Outlook 2000 doesn't respond after downloading MS update!!
Luckily, my Outlook Express seems to work, but my Outlook 2000 will open, but if I click on a message or do Anything, it FREEZES. HELP!! I rely on calendar functions, other things. HOW could MS allow an update that screws up their own programs? I did restore - to no avail. I lent CD to someone, so can't do "repair." (Trying to get a hold of friend) Please help! I'm in process of job hunt & really need Outlook to function... Thanks, Sherry Did you recently apply SP3 for Office/Outlook 2000 and is Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode? If yes, you...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

Web upgraded money recover
I downloaded the 60 day trial of Money 2004 6 months ago. I then used the web upgrade to get the full license. My hard drive crashed this week. I have backups of all my money files. My problem is, how can I get a replacement of my web upgrade? I already paid once, is there someone I can call at MS to get a replacement license key, or do I have to purchase it again? Search postings for newsgroup microsoft.public.money using an advanced search at http://groups.google.com. You will find your answer there. And next year, please just go buy the CD like us other folk. "Ian" <ia...

Money Upate SS Number
Al of a sudden when I try to update my portfolio ZoneAlarm warns that my computer is trying to send My social Number. If I answer No I don't get the updates. Is this a new Feature or what. I believe some Banks use your SS number as username. Nothing to do with Money - it's what your Bank demands for you to use on-line services. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "PapaFrank" <maglick69@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:KdOdnb00...

Earn money without investment
Are you looking for money without investment? Get paid to view ads. Any one can do this simple ad viewing job. Also earn per referral. No experience required. All you need are computer and internet. Earn handsome income from the comfort of your home. Hurry up! Join today. Visit for details. http://viewbestads.com/ref/MjA5NzYyaXY= ...

MS money 2004 Deluxe canadian edition
Is there a money 2004 deluxe canadian version? I have found the Standard edition everywhere, but not the Deluxe. I am using the trial version and it will expire soon, but when I try to buy the Canadian version, MS Money keeps taking me to US only version purchase options. The MS Money web site couldn't have been less helpful. Derrick In microsoft.public.money, Derrick wrote: >Is there a money 2004 deluxe canadian version? I have >found the Standard edition everywhere, but not the Deluxe. No Deluxe. > >I am using the trial version and it will expire soon, but >...

Money 2006 file repair application error

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...

Outlook keeps Crashing #3
Soon after turning on Outlook 2000 I get the following message Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am prompted to select send error report and after I click send it closes/crashes Outlook. Please help Paul Try using the disc and reinstalling or choose the repair function from the office disc >-----Original Message----- >Soon after turning on Outlook 2000 I get the following >message Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and >needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am >prompted ...

Practice downloaded opened but instruction viewer encountered prob
HELP! I downloaded the free trial of 20007 Professional. After viewing Windows Word 2007 Training 1st session, pressed practice session. 2007 word downloaded practice screen but the instruction screen attempted to open but received error message box "MS Office Help Viewer encountered problem and needs to close." Could not get instructions to complete practice!! Trying to get a job and need to review & practice 2007 software asap! Any suggestions? ...

Unable to restore Money file in MM 2006
Greetings once again all... Recently I have had to restore my computer and am now not able to use the money file I previously backed up, no matter what I try. It either asks me for a password or when I do manage to open the money file by clicking File>Open and browsing for the backed up money file, it constantly asks me for my password and when I enter it it tells me that it's wrong even though I am signed in with it in Windows Messenger. And when I do manage to get beyonde the sign in screen it does not display any of my accounts. Could anyone please help? Elaine...

Reinstalling Money 2004
Back in 2003/4 I tried the 2004 Trial and then upgraded online. My hard drive just went bad, so I'm reinstalling everything on a new drive. How do I re-activate 2004 from the trial install? I don't have the non-trail download. I do have my activation code. If you go to tools... upgrade money... it take me to a website that redirect you to buying Money 2006. Thanks. Did you keep your confirmation email? I believe the activation page would be listed in there. The web pages that support the activation should still be up, but I think you need to navigate to them directly. Th...

what is the name of a sub form download from microsoft website
i need to add a sub form to a form created in access. i tried to start the wizard but the feature is not currently installed. i try to install but it is looking for a disk for me to insert. i do not have a disk to insert. can i go to microsoft website and download the sub form feature for access? if yes, what is the name of the download. Are you sure it is not installed? Open your main form in design view. Click the Toolbox button in the menu at the top. There are two buttons at the top of the Toolbox, an Arrow and a wand. Is the Wand highlighted. If not, click on it then click on th...

Import Templates for Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi all I am trying to use the standard import file into Leads, and it is coming up with data type not valid, length not valid however I am 100% sure it is correct. Have any of you out there got formatted xls files that have the correct data types. field lengths that we could possibly use as a template to see if it is actually my error? Regards Wayne Lockey ...

Can I delete everything on MSN Money?
Hello, I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money information with the web. It seems to work fine for a few months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization errors. I have signed up for multiple passports, because when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of multiple accounts. For example, on my one MSN Money account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete. 1. How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN Money for my passport account? 2. How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the future? Any tips or advice would be g...

Unable to relay #3
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2 and IIS 6.0. Exchange has the SMTP server enabled. But I cannot send any email out from my server. Can't send to my Hotmail, Gmail, or work email address. All reject me with the same unable to relay error. The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'mypersonaladdress@gmail.com'. Subject 'Test1, 4:53PM', Account: 'mypersonaladdress@mydomain.com', Server: 'server1', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unabl...

CRM 3.0 Email Attachments
I understand the attachments are stored in the DB iteself. I am able to find out which table and fields. I see attachment NAME, MIME TYPE, MIMEID but unable to locate which column in the MSCRM.ActivityMimeAttachment table the content is stored ? Please advice. I am trying to download the attachment from the CRM Database into a folder as a file for a given activityid. ...

Only one line in Money invoice
I have been using Money 2007 Home & Business to create and print invoices. This program has run with no problems for some time. However, just recently, it will only allow one item to print on the invoice. I can enter more than one item, and the invoice entry will show the additional items, but when printed only one item will show up. I have tried backing up my Money file to a spare disk, deleting the program and the associated mny and mbf files from the computer, reinstalling the program and reloading the backup. The same fault immediately occurs. Strangely, I have now installed the sam...

Mailbox Limit #3
I am using Exchange Server 2003 w/ AD 2003 and have a need to place a personal mailbox limit of 5 GB on one specific Vice President. It appears that this is not possible due to a limitation of approx 2 GB. Is there a workaround? Thanks Rustom i believe you can set that in ADSIEdit...I've seen a reference to that in this NG in the last few days... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Rustom" <RustomNB@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:unV6B8D2GHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I am using Exchange Server 2003 w/ AD 2003 and have a need to place a >personal mailbox ...

Download of Money 2005
Downloaded 2005 and keep getting error message that Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run money. Try installing money again. I tried and tried. It will not work. Called support-held for 30 mins.-no answer. What now? ...

Rule to automatically mark header to download based on contact list?
Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? TIA. Rich On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote: > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Hi Ben: 2003 SP1 Rich "Ben M. Schorr - MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message news:op.spuxh8sf6r4cx1@bms-tablet2.scgab.com... > On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote: > > > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? > > What version of Outlook are you using? > > > -- >...

CRM 3.0 Setup err databases already exist on the specified SQL Ser
ReportServer ReportServerTempDB Question : How to clear this problem? The On-Line Help did not applied as SQL 2005 has been installed on SBS2003 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Cause There are two causes for this error: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is already installed on the specified server. Setup has found a version of Microsoft SQL Server that is not supported by Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. Solution One of the following versions of Microsoft SQL Server are required for Microsoft SQL Server Repor...