Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.

Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the
trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product
with successful conclusion.

However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto
Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support
Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not
recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the
trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not
recognized as a PID.

Any explanation would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
0
lee1 (146)
2/5/2006 4:20:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Lee wrote:

>Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the
>trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product
>with successful conclusion.
>
>However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto
>Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support
>Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not
>recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the
>trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not
>recognized as a PID.

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930
and follow it if you want your Money file to use the same Passport
on your Money file that you used when you bought Money.

If you want something other than to do that, do something slightly
different.  Create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that
you put the referenced Passport onto.  Let Money download data that
it needs.  Close Money.  Restart Money.

Confirm that Money shows the right version.  Then click on your
real Money file that is shown on the bottom of the File menu.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Money 2005
Money 2005 is no longer allowing me to access the program. When I try to connect online I get an error message that my email address or password is incorrect, or the server is down. When I try to connect offline it tells me my password can not be verified and I need to go online. The result is that the software is completely inaccessible. I have tried to reinstall without success. The problem with M2005 is that shortly after release a real show stopper bug was found and a forced patch was needed. Check your version in Help > About - it must be 14.0.xxx.1105. If it isn't you n...

Money 2006 Completely Hosed
I've been using this version of MOney with no problems for months. About a week ago, all of a sudden it decided not to recognize that I was logged in to Passport, no matter what I did (tried every single remedy listed in the two KB articles, to no avail) I do have a backup .mny file (not a Money Backup, but just a copy of the file I normally save to a USB thumb drive every time I quit out) from the last time it actually worked. Everything in that file is correct. I had to reinstall IE, and then uninstall Money 2006 and reinstall it in order to get past the Passport thing. Now...

Calendar in Bills Summary MS Money Plus Deluxe
I have MS Money Plus Deluxe and in the Bills Summary page my calendar will not show. I have the "Show Calendar" check box checked. It show the current date on the right side ( 9/17/2007 ). Thanks in advance. ...

Intermittent fault when using outlook web access
This fault is intermittent and occures when we try and access our e-mails across the internet using the outlook web access. Most of the time there is no problem, then another time we cannot gain access to the exchange server. The most recent happened today. Everything was fine yesterday, we restarted the server where we tried dialing in from this morning and now we cannot access E-mail. All the exchange services are running on both servers. Any ideas? Try posting to an Exchange group as Outlook Web Access is a function of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.admin i...

Xml web services step by step tutorial
Hi all, I am a newbie for web service and i would like to develop the web service directory like uddi or strikeiron.com based on the web service technology. COuld any one show me step by step to do so, what i really need to know and how to do so. THank you so much. A really great book is Professional ASP.NET Web Services with VB.Net by Wrox "Popoxinhxan" <Popoxinhxan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E99E9635-D5A1-42A7-B8F0-6139356E98E1@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > I am a newbie for web service and i would like to develop the web service directory like ...

i am using trial version of outlook but it wont allow me to reply
i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the email it wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar? Has your trial expired? Did you activate it? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, terry mansfield asked: | i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the | email it wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar? terry mans...

Q's about Ultrasoft Money
Hi folks, I just got a Treo 650 and am considering getting Ultrasoft Money for it. I use Money 2004. Q1. How much memory does it take up on the handheld? My Money file is 24 MB!! Where will it fit it all on the handheld? Q2. Can Ultrasoft Money be installed to run from a SD card? Can it keep both the program and data on the card? Q3. Can it do any sync/downloads? I have access to Cingular GPRS, so I have internet connection on my handheld Q4. If Money file is changed on PC and handheld, how does it synchronize the changes? Q5. Can I password protect the data on the handheld with...

Money "Plus"
Is this Money 2008? (Yearly question) Why should I change to "plus" from 2006? The on-line sales info is written for and by children, it seems (as usual from M$). I'm sorry for not scanning the newsboard to get answer my question before I posted. So "Plus" == "2008", and a lot of people are griping. So, can someone in the know document the differences (objectively)? Right now the only think I see of value is maintaining the on-line updates a couple years more. Really, does anybody really think that MS's advise on budgeting is going to be headed e...

Downloading trouble from TD Waterhouse into Money '04
Is anybody else having trouble downloading transactions from TD Waterhouse into Money 2004? I've been doing it for years and it stopped working on Friday when I was also having trouble running Money updates. Those now work but Waterhouse downloads will not. It tells me there is a problem with the data downloaded, contact the bank... I've been working with Waterhouse since Friday and so far it still doesn't work :( ...

CRM 3.0 VPC May 2006 Extended Edition
hI am trying to load the VPC Image of CRM 3.0 May 2006 Extended Edition - I download the files - click on the zip file - shows crm.vhd - click on this and then winzip keeps asking for location of file 1 ----- what am I doing wrong or what am I missing? I select a folder and click ok but it keeps asking this -- Thanks in advance for any/all help. ...

Problems with Passport/Money Sign-in
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue with Money: I use MS Money 2004 Deluxe. About every six months or so my password just stops working. I use MSN bill pay and the download features for my bank. First, the online service sign in stops working, then my MS Money login stops working. When I call customer service, they told me "Sorry, you have lost your money file and you have to recreate your passport and start a new Money File." This has happened to me THREE times and only once were they able to fix it. They suggested I buy Money 2007 and it should fix the problem. ...

money keeps updating in the background
money 2007 keeps updating in the background I am not able to stop it from doing that, It keeps trying to download information but I can see my accounts and transactions, this happened when I upgraded to money 2007 from 2006. I can't do anything. any help will be appreciate. In microsoft.public.money, John Gutierrez wrote: >money 2007 keeps updating in the background I am not able to stop it from >doing that, It keeps trying to download information but I can see my accounts >and transactions, this happened when I upgraded to money 2007 from 2006. I >can't do anything...

Money 2004 Address Bar
Does anyone know how to delete addresses you don't want from the Money 2004 Small Business address bar drop down menu. ...

NET Client calling Axis web service
I have a Net 2.0 client (C# Winform) calling an Axis web service. I can authenticate, and send a request that is accepted and responded to, but I cannot see the response. The return for the call to the webservice is an object. Looking at the SOAP message that comes in, I can see the response. However when I assign the response to instance of the object, the result is null. Example: 1. WorkRequestServiceImplService myRequest = new WorkRequestServiceImplService(); 2. WorkRequestTO workRequest = new WorkRequestTO(); 3. WorkRequestStatusTO workRequestStatus = new WorkRequestStatusTO(); ...

Problems with Historical Aged Trial Balance Report
I want to use this report in Reports>Sales>Trial Balance After I configured it but there are some customer that appear with the data in the wrong column (current/0-30 days) according their payment’s form. Thank in advance, Jose G. Jose, Could you provide more infomation? What data appears in the wrong column, invoices? credit memos? Also, what payment methods are you referring to? How are they setup? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "jose garcia" wrote: > I want to use this repo...

Money Plus QIFs --> personal database
Hello- I am exploring the idea of exporting all MS Money accounts to QIF files, parsing all those QIF files, then writing the complete data to a more relatively 'open' database - Access, SQLite, MySQL, something like that. Not that this would capture all the data in a Money MNY file but it would be a start. And its a fun pet project... The resulting database would have tables such as accounts, transactions and splits, categories, payees, etc. Everything in a QIF file. Knowing the context of a MS Money QIF export, my question to the group is, does anyone know of any public resource...

Money Market Fund
I have a money market fund that when I created it I mistakenly said it was a mutual fund. Is there any way to change the designation back to money market fund? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, neil154 wrote: >I have a money market fund that when I created it I mistakenly said it was a >mutual fund. Is there any way to change the designation back to money market >fund? 1. What program are you using? 2. Do you download transactions from your broker? Sorry about not supplying any details, I should know better. I am using money plus home & business (2008) and I do downl...

Money 2006 re-install password problem
Had a bug and had re-initialize my laptop. Copied the mymoney file to a CD and re-installed Money 2006. However now when I try and open my old money file the program does not accept my password. I am 99.9% sure of the password. It's an easy one to remember and I have used it at least once a week for the last couple years to acess money. The password was a local password - not a windows live password. Thinking that maybe the file was damaged I tried some old copies of my money file and still had the same probelm. When I re-intsalled Money 2006 it made me enter my windo...

Money 2006 small business sorting by customers name
Is there a way to sort customer name by their last name? If I enter name last name first, the invoices are printed last name first. So, if I enter name first name first one cannot find transactions alphabetically. Any suggestions? -- Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D. Hope, New Jersey ...

Money 2003 Question #2
My computer froze and shut down with Microsoft money open. When I reboot and tried to open file it gives me an error "Money has detected that you did not close the file before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file. Chose Yes. When I chose Yes, it says "repairing file" and then gives me the error that the password I entered was incorrect. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this situation? It's happened several times and takes me a long time to update my file from a back up version. You might want to try renaming the client.xml file. I...

Error During Downloading Messages in Outlook 2003
I am connected to an exchange server and all of a sudden i receive the following error 'Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' I looked at the article that one of the gentleman sent me however thats for a POP3 account and i am using an exchange server. Hope someone can help. Best Regards ...

Activating Trial Visio 2007
Unabale to activate a successfully downloaded trial version of Visio 2007. Keep getting the message now for 3 days running; "A communication error has occured. Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again in a few minutes". There is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I cannot get to talk to any Microsoft Technician as the phone no given does not connect. I do not even have the option of activating by phone being a trial version. Can anyone help? -- Ekeneoma ------=_NextPart_0001_2DA4BC8A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I...

Outlook double downloading
Running Outlook 2002 on Home edition XP. Updated office with update for office March 2004 Problem - Outlook downloads double emails each time it is connected to the mail program. Any one have a fix for this problem? Contacted carrier and they said it is a Microsoft problem. Thanks ...

Differenc Money 2004 UK and US version?
Upgrading from an Money UK version to Money 2004 US i have file-incomatibility problems! Anybody knows differences of US and UK versions? Thakns in advance Peter In microsoft.public.money, Peter Winter wrote: >Upgrading from an Money UK version to Money 2004 US i have >file-incomatibility problems! > >Anybody knows differences of US and UK versions? UK version has UK financial institutions, tax things, and other things. UK version can upgrade prior UK versions, and US version can upgrade US versions. Note there is the microsoft.public.uk.money group. A really neat way to fi...

Sales transaction invoice not showing up in trial balance, stateme
Hello My customer posted an invoice sales transaction and it is not showing up in the Trial Balance, statements nor apply receivables document. We ran a reconcile and checklinks of the sales series to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Does the invoice show up in any inquiry windows or SmartList? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com ...