Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.

Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the
trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product
with successful conclusion.

However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto
Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support
Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not
recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the
trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not
recognized as a PID.

Any explanation would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
0
lee1 (146)
2/5/2006 4:20:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Lee wrote:

>Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the
>trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product
>with successful conclusion.
>
>However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto
>Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support
>Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not
>recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the
>trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not
>recognized as a PID.

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930
and follow it if you want your Money file to use the same Passport
on your Money file that you used when you bought Money.

If you want something other than to do that, do something slightly
different.  Create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that
you put the referenced Passport onto.  Let Money download data that
it needs.  Close Money.  Restart Money.

Confirm that Money shows the right version.  Then click on your
real Money file that is shown on the bottom of the File menu.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

MSN Money Newsletters
I used to receive the MSN Money PM Market Newsletter up until the 20th of last month, then nothing. I have tried almost everything to acquire it again without any luck, and have not found any help at Microsoft either. Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Money 2007 Business Section
A couple things I found in the Money 2007 business section that cause definite problems. 1. When invoicing, there's no way to include the date that the time took place on the invoice. So there is no way to show your client what date the service you're billing them for took place. There is no report in the system that displays the time data with the date, so it can't be exported or reported on either. This seems like an obvious flaw, but evidently it's OK since it was the same in 2006. That makes it correct, so it won't be fixed (per MS). 2. When invoicing tim...

office trial
wizard will not activate, keep getting message to set date and time correctly, these are set correctly in my time zone, tried to syncronise clock to different internet server but keep getting error message. Office trial was preinstalled on computer and I went through microsoft with key they emailed to me. This is getting very tiresome as I am a new user "tottenham hotspur" wrote: > wizard will not activate, keep getting message to set date and time > correctly, these are set correctly in my time zone, tried to syncronise clock > to different internet se...

Money 05 cuts off data
B of A (Washington) using Yodlee & msn to sync data. The problem I'm experiencing is that the Payee field is being cut off. I've used /using the Payee Rules Manager, which has been working to a certain extent. My question is... What is the size limit for the payee field? A typical transaction from bofa(WA) looks like "PURCHASE 5xx29xxx658xxxxx3 ON 12/30 AT CASTLE ICE RENTON WA" When synced as configured above all i get is a very small portion, maybe part of the actual name. Second question is when trying to do a manual export from bofa (Wa) website I have the opt...

Won't download beginning upgrade
I just downloaded Money 05 and it won't download the upgrade it needs so that all functions are available. I have a broadband connection so I don't know what the problem is. Well, you don't say much besides "won't download" so it will be hard for us to have any hints what the problem is, either. Firewall software maybe? "sean" <sean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AD054E2-A5E9-41F0-B7D1-0960D79777AF@microsoft.com... >I just downloaded Money 05 and it won't download the upgrade it needs so >that > all functions are ...

Cannot download any antivirus
My system is infected with virus and keep getting strange window error messages. Also none of the anti viruses are downloading. pls help. -- khaitanenterprises ------------------------------------------------------------------------ khaitanenterprises's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162753.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1282512.htm http://forums.techarena.in khaitanenterprises wrote: > My system is infected with virus and keep getting strange window error > messages. Also none of the anti viruses are downloading...

Looking for trial download on excel
Looking for trial download on excel There's a link at http://www.microsoft.com/office/howtobuy/default.mspx HTH. Best wishes Harald "Fred 33069" <Fred 33069@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:2A39FC6B-D0C1-4B98-96A1-9A47F81C6FE8@microsoft.com... > Looking for trial download on excel Hi Fred check out https://microsoft.order-6.com/officestandardedition/addrform.asp Cheers JulieD "Fred 33069" <Fred 33069@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A39FC6B-D0C1-4B98-96A1-9A47F81C6FE8@microsoft.com... > Looking for trial downlo...

Dynamics Security Console and Dynamics Web Services
Hi All I need help I have created a server with windows server 2008 32 bit and installed MOSS I have done all the standard setups and created all the websites ect I have installed Dynamics Webservice witth SP3 When I run Dynamics Security Console and select applications and then SecuritySerivices. I get the following error "Could not access the SecurityService service. Unable to connect to the remote server" Please help Regards Laurie ...

Sharing 2006 Money File
I am trying to share Money with my wife. We both have a hotmail account. I have tried to log into her account (www.hotmail.com) ... no problem. However, whenever I try to add her via "Manage sharing" and I enter her password ... Money returns with a "...could not complete sharing setup for this file please try again". I have gone through the "Access your Money data on the Web". It does not specify what the problem is. Am I missing something? Any input is welcome Thanks Do both of you have different Passport accounts? Are all hotmail.com accounts also Pass...

Just happened to be scanning the web for something on VB6 and came across this monstrosity
I was looking for a masked textbox for hex input and in the MSDN blurb on How to Create a Numeric Text Box (.Net, naturally, this being Microsoft) my eyes hit upon the following: Dim numberFormatInfo As NumberFormatInfo = System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.NumberFormat I mean, you REALLY have to allow that to sink in... System.... ....Globalization.... ....CultureInfo.... .....CurrentCulture.... .....NumberFormat Yeuch! MM On 2010-01-30, MM <kylix_is@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I was looking for a masked t...

No Payees in download
Hello, When I download my bank transactions to Money 08, 90% of the payees are blank--no payees or catagory, but the dollar amount is shown. I was getting payee information until I changed a setting to "use standardized payee...." to try and reduce the extra characters on the payee line, but now I get hardly any info. What am I doing wrong? Kelsey In microsoft.public.money, Kelsey G wrote: > >When I download my bank transactions to Money 08, 90% of the payees are >blank--no payees or catagory, but the dollar amount is shown. I was getting >payee information unti...

Web access for Exchange 2003
What do I have to do in order to access my Exchange 2003 via the Web? thanks, Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:39:53 -0500, "Raul Rego" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote: >What do I have to do in order to access my Exchange 2003 via the Web? > >thanks, > >Raul Rego >rrego@njpies.org > Check that you can access the server from within the network by going to http://server/exchange and then http://server.fqdn.com/exchange If that works then simply opening TCP80 on the firewall and implementing whatever NAT or port forwarding your specific network ...

Installing CRM on 2003 Web Edition
Has anyone installed CRM 1.2 on Windows Server 2003 Web Edition. The implementation guide is says it is a supported OS, I am planning on attaching WS03 Web Edition to an SBS 2003 server. I know that the supported configuration has everything on the single SBS box, but I would much rather put some things on other boxes. I am also planning on putting SQL Server on its own box as well. Any comments on this configuration? thanks, Geoff Hi, Beware that SQL Server cannot be installed on a Web Server edition ! -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni...

Money 2006: Is there an account for FSA?
Is there anything like a special account in Money 2006 for a flexible spending account? And if so, what is it called? Rod I'm not aware of one. Since it wouldn't really have any properties a basic cash account wouldn't have, using a basic cash account is good enough for many of us. "Rod" <rod@no.spam> wrote in message news:%23xX7cJtMHHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there anything like a special account in Money 2006 for a flexible > spending account? And if so, what is it called? So, should I set up a cash account, then, or doesn't it ...

TRowePrice or Ameritrade in Money 2005
Does these both work well with Money 2005? Are they both good brokerages? John wrote in <vcmdnXgwObb1KMXcRVn-rw@comcast.com>: >Does these both work well with Money 2005? >Are they both good brokerages? > I've used TRowePrice for years with no complaints, but I'm no Warren Buffet. Money 2005 has been screwing up my investment balances though. It used to work great with Money 2002. They are both reputable firms. At the present time, I am unable to download any of my Ameritrade account data with Money 2005. From a few other reports, Ameritrade is not working with ...

Money Download #3
I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money available for download today? Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to the one you buy in the shops! But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of Money with it?!! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsof...

Money 2003: Change investment type from fund to stock
One of my investments was set up incorrectly as a mutual fund rather than a stock. Now when I sync with my brokerage website, it doesn't find the stock (since Money thinks it's a mutual fund) and it wants to add all the stock shares to my account as new shares. How can I change the investment type from mutual fund to stock from the Investments area? There are no menu options to do so and the online help doesn't provide any clues. I have several years worth of transactions for this stock, so I'd hate to have to re-enter them all. In microsoft.public.money, IanP. wrote: >...

Downloading report
Trying to download the invoice/quote sub-report. I have installed the trail version of CRM 4.0. I complete the download of the report (download as a 48KB file), however when I try to open the report I receive an error as the bottom of the report is cut off. Both reports I downloaded were 48KB leading me to believe this is the maximum size? Help appreciated. ...

how to retrieve data from password protected web pages?
how can I retrieve data from password protected web pages in excel? ...

how to enter a bond in Money 2004?
Hello! I just purchases Money 2004 Premium and want to enter a bond that I bought a few years back. It has a set price I bought it at (eg. $1000), which matures 5 years later at $1200. It is a non-US bond. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks for helping the inexperienced! ...

Basic Money 2004 Budgeting Question
In MS Money 99 I was able to chart out several months worth of spending by budget category (auto, gasoline, groceries, etc.) By looking at this chart, I was able to compare by month my actual spending versus my budgeted amount for each category. In addition, the cumulative totals at the far right showed how much in the black or red I was in each category over the period of time that I specified (e.g., Sept 02 - July 03). I have been unable to find a chart that performs this function in MS Money 2004, which seems odd given that being able to track such information over a period of ...

Outlook Web Access
I cannot open e-mails forwarded to me from several AOL users. OWA shows "The page cannot be displayed" message. I can open all other e-mails. Looking at the details of the message I find these content types: multipart/mixed, text/plain, message/rfc822, multipart/alternative, text/html, application/msword. text/html is the only one represented in the registry and is in Level2MIMETypes registry entry. Any help on what may be blocking these e- mails is greatly appreciated. ...

wHY WON'T MOST DOWNLOADED .XLS FILES OPEN IN VERSION 5.0 ?
I am still using Excel Version 5.0. (Ha-Ha) When I try to open a .XLS file from a Website, I get an error message reading something like: "not a valid ..xls file" Is this because 5.0 is so old, or is there another issue here? How can I deal with this? Thank you. When xl97 was released, the format of the .xls files changed. xl97 (and above) can read those old file versions, but that old version can't read the newer files. Time to visit eBay (xl2k should be available/cheap)???? Al the Elder wrote: > > I am still using Excel Version 5.0. (Ha-Ha) When I try to op...

won't download from online bank anymore
I was able to download my acct info up until a week ago. Now, it goes through the motions, but never actually opens money or produces any proof that it downloaded. I get the save box for an instant and that is it. Any body have any suggestions of what to do to fix this. My bank says it is not their problem. Please help In microsoft.public.money, stacey wrote: >I was able to download my acct info up until a week ago. >Now, it goes through the motions, but never actually >opens money or produces any proof that it downloaded. I >get the save box for an instant and that is it...

Money 2004: Error in Subtotals and Cash Flow Charts
On my Account List screen and in the charts on my Cash Flow screen, the subtotals for my checking, credit card, and investment accounts are shown as ridiculously large numbers (i.e. $268,991,640,696,311.71). When I check each account for beginning balances ($0) and all of the transactions in each account, I can't find anything that would be causing this. (The ending balances at the list of transactions in each account is correctly listed.) My currency is also correctly set to USD. Does anyone know where this huge number might be coming from? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money...