Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.

Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the
trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product
with successful conclusion.

However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto
Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support
Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not
recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the
trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not
recognized as a PID.

Any explanation would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
0
lee1 (146)
2/5/2006 4:20:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Lee wrote:

>Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the
>trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product
>with successful conclusion.
>
>However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto
>Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support
>Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not
>recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the
>trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not
>recognized as a PID.

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930
and follow it if you want your Money file to use the same Passport
on your Money file that you used when you bought Money.

If you want something other than to do that, do something slightly
different.  Create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that
you put the referenced Passport onto.  Let Money download data that
it needs.  Close Money.  Restart Money.

Confirm that Money shows the right version.  Then click on your
real Money file that is shown on the bottom of the File menu.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)