Money Deluxe 05 #3

 purchased Money Deluxe 05 from the Microsoft website a week ago(downloaded
it) and paid $63.00.Once I installed the program I keep receiving a screen
asking me to upgrade the TRIAL VERSION to the Deluxe version even though I
have paid 63.00 and my credit card has been charged. I contacted Microsoft
for help and I was told that soon I will receive a letter in the mail
explaining how to get rid off that screen..nothing else...Anybody knows how
to get to the real thing and get rid off the trial version. I love the
program but this goes beyond any imagination!!!!!..Help!!!!!
0
jfs61 (4)
10/16/2004 12:45:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

>Subject: Money Deluxe 05
>From: "=?Utf-8?B?amZzNjE=?=" jfs61@discussions.microsoft.com
>Date: 10/15/2004 8:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
> purchased Money Deluxe 05 from the Microsoft website a week ago(downloaded
>it) and paid $63.00.Once I installed the program I keep receiving a screen
>asking me to upgrade the TRIAL VERSION to the Deluxe version even though I
>have paid 63.00 and my credit card has been charged. I contacted Microsoft
>for help and I was told that soon I will receive a letter in the mail
>explaining how to get rid off that screen..nothing else...Anybody knows how
>to get to the real thing and get rid off the trial version. I love the
>program but this goes beyond any imagination!!!!!..Help!!!!!
>

>You really need to get a better understanding of what you want to do.

    1. You spent $63 for a product most of us buy for $25 AND have a hard copy
CD with it.

    2. You post a message 4 times. Why?

    3. If you were smart enough to find this newsgroup, how come you would have
done what you did by downloading AND PAYING FOR a trail copy of the product.

    4. Your best bet is to continue contacting Microsoft and ask for your money
back.

         Good luck.
                         Steve
0
sjcohen730 (458)
10/16/2004 2:30:22 AM
4 times probably because MS displayed an error message to try again later
when he attempted to post but the message did infact  post.  Happened to me
above in my "2004->2005 upgrade" post

"SJCOHEN730" wrote:

> >Subject: Money Deluxe 05
> >From: "=?Utf-8?B?amZzNjE=?=" jfs61@discussions.microsoft.com
> >Date: 10/15/2004 8:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> >
> > purchased Money Deluxe 05 from the Microsoft website a week ago(downloaded
> >it) and paid $63.00.Once I installed the program I keep receiving a screen
> >asking me to upgrade the TRIAL VERSION to the Deluxe version even though I
> >have paid 63.00 and my credit card has been charged. I contacted Microsoft
> >for help and I was told that soon I will receive a letter in the mail
> >explaining how to get rid off that screen..nothing else...Anybody knows how
> >to get to the real thing and get rid off the trial version. I love the
> >program but this goes beyond any imagination!!!!!..Help!!!!!
> >

> >You really need to get a better understanding of what you want to do.
>
>     1. You spent $63 for a product most of us buy for $25 AND have a hard copy
> CD with it.
>
>     2. You post a message 4 times. Why?
>
>     3. If you were smart enough to find this newsgroup, how come you would have
> done what you did by downloading AND PAYING FOR a trail copy of the product.
>
>     4. Your best bet is to continue contacting Microsoft and ask for your money
> back.
>

>          Good luck.
>                          Steve

0
Twarp6 (6)

SQL 2005 Express Edition compatible with RMS 1.3
Hi everyone, Is SQL server 2005 Express Edition compatible with RMS 1.3 Store Ops. Will upgrading to SQL 2005 in Store Ops affect the HQ if at Office level we have SQL Server 2000 for Headquarters? Thanks, Jose Lugo jose@giordanoaruba.com Yes it is ok to upgrade to SQL 2005 with RMS 1.3 Store Ops. But all computers using RMS (SO Manager, HQ Client, SO POS etc.) should be upgraded to the same SQL version preferably. This will avoid complications of downloading SQL backward compatiblity files. Mihir Diviasoft, Inc www.diviasoft.com Microsoft Dynamics RMS partner in NJ / NY area. "...

Money 2007
I had the problem where MSMoney 2007 deluxe would not install and would say something about not being able to install components. It didn't say anything about downloading, but I'm guessing this solution might work. Before trying this, I tried resetting my security settings. I also had tried clearing my registry of all MSMoney references. Neither worked. In the mnyinst.log in my temp directory I found the following text just before a failed statment: RunSetupCommand returned : 80004005 Searching this, (feeling lucky on google) I found support.microsoft.com/kb/281320 It hit ...

Email to queue 12-22-05
We had 2 queues in 1.2 which worked great for receiving external support requests. For some reason, these no longer work since the upgrade to 3.0. Is there a different procedure for queues in 3.0? I can't seem to find the answer in the documentation anywhere, nor in a search through the newsgroups. Thank you Neil We are having the same problem. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? The setup process for Email to queue in v3.0 has changed from v1.2. The current v3.0 Implementation Guide for setting this up needs to be updated. So here are our notes for now until it get...

Unable to type into a CRM 3.0 form
I just switched to a Dell Latitude D610 and am running CRM 3.0 using both browser and Outlook 2003 client. I am working fine when all of a sudden, I can no longer type text onto a CRM form field. I am not locked up. I can still move my cursor, choose from a picklist, etc. I just cannot type into a text field. Any thoughts? May not be related however I have seen this with other web sites/forms. Do you have the google or msn toolbars installed? Try removing them and see if that fixes the problem. May not be related however I have seen this with other web sites/forms. Do you have the g...

Credit cards that work in Money WITHOUT Yodlee/Passport?
Which credit cards can send account info into Microsoft Money WITHOUT using Yodlee/Passport? I know of at least one: USAA Savings Bank. Others? -- David Arnstein arnstein+usenet@pobox.com In microsoft.public.money, David Arnstein wrote: >Which credit cards can send account info into Microsoft Money WITHOUT >using Yodlee/Passport? I know of at least one: USAA Savings Bank. Citicards http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/chooser/ Discovercard http://discovercard.com/ For a more inclusive list see http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx?FirstLetter=&FinananceOrganisationTyp...

CRM 3.0 Installation eror
We are trying to install CRM 3.0 in a Windows 2003 Small Business Server that is member of a domain controlled by a Windows 2003 Sever Standard. The W2003 Std is the domain controller and the W2003 SBS Machine acts as Exchange and SQL Server (for test purposes). When the installation wizards check for system prerequisites show the following error: “The organizational unit does not exist”. The same error appears with CRM 3.0 Standard an with CRM 3.0 Small Business. How can we solve this problem?. Can we create the unit manually?. If we can, with which name? Hi Daniel, You can create ...

Publisher 2003 "2 page document changes to 3 page"
I have couple of files created in Publisher 2003 which worked fine on my computer until the hard drive crashed. After the recovery the text in the file reflows on the 3rd page and automatically. The same files work fine on another computer. The printer for both th computers is same i.e. "HP Laserjet 2840". I also tried Microsoft document image writer as the default printer. I later formatted my computer again and still the same thing happens. The file works fine and prints fine on another computer but in my computer the text flows on the 3rd page inspite of the font size bein...

Money 2004: Can't Open Register for multiple accounts
I have two active accounts in the money file that I am unable to open the register. Other accounts in the file operating fine. This started after reconciling these accounts last evening, then synching with MSN money. The properties for the affected accounts can be edited from the account list screen, but the register for the affected accounts cannot be opened via any method I can find. I have tried both the "Quick repair" from the file menu, and the salvage utility, but no change in the issue. Ideas? Ken Kerr What happens when you "can't open" them?!? "...

Error Message 05-14-10
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Test', Account: 'Windows Live Email', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Here is the error message that popped up when I tried to send a message (it was just a test) and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me??? Olivia Change port 25 to port 587. You can do so here: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP progra...

Selling a home in Money
I recently sold my house and paid off the associated mortgage. I have been trying to properly record the transaction in Money (2004 version) but cannot find any easy (or even close to easy) way to accomplish this task. I want to record: The sale of the house The Payoff of the mortgage The costs associated with the sale (commission, etc.) The deposit of the proceeds to a savings account. Please let me know the best way to record this transaction. There really should be a wizard or a help topic associated with this (I looked both in help and on the Money support site). Thanks for th...

Merge using Excel 2002 and Hummingbird Docs Open 3.9.0 Build 199
Hi, I have a merge form set up in Word. The data source is an excel file. When I click on Docs Open Mail Merge, a box comes up in docs open saying to choose the main document. When I click on the main document the next boxes comes up saying to choose the data source. I select the data source and it opens, but nothing happens. The next step should be to click on merge, but it is grayed out and it is still asking to choose the data source. The merge works fine if I do it outside of Docs Open, but I have to be able to do it within Docs Open. Can you help? ...

TIMER #3
Hi, I am a beginner to MFC and trying to develop a Dialog only application.I am stuck at the pt where a timer has to be put in the ....aa I dont know where it is to be put. I can easily do this in Win 32 but have no idea how to do it in MFC. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kinds Regards, abhay Hello, AFAIK you would have to call CWnd::SetTimer() yourself, then add an OnTimer() handler or when you call the SetTimer() you can register a callback. -- Elias "Abhay Misra" <abhay_m@lycos.com> wrote in message news:#qgc1VX4DHA.2656@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi...

Query where 3 Fields must contain same value
I would like to write a query that pulls records where the value in 3 different Columns is the same. Example: Return records where each field below contains same value Return below records Field1 | Field2 | Field3 | 150 150 150 Do not return rows like below Field1 | Field2 | Field3 | 175 26 15 -- Brian Conner Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-programming/200911/1 WHERE Col1 = Col2 AND Col2 = C...

Time formulas #3
Hello, I would like assistance with a "simple" time formula. a b 1 9:15:00 9:20:05 The formula I tried to use was "=a1-b1" but no luck. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks & Cheers Negative times display as ######## in the 1900 date system. If you want see negative times, you can change to the 1904 date system (Tools/Options/Calculation). For more, see http://cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes In article <FE47C4C5-BA28-4C3F-A224-D06929F8BCAA@microsoft.com>, "edver" <edver@discussions.microso...

BP 4 for GP10 and Sharepoint 3
Hi all/Rob, Our company currently upgrade GP from 9.0 to 10.0, and when we were in GP 9.0, we had BP3 running (we still have BP 3.0 running at the moment), and since the upgrade of GP, we also created new companies. So, in this case BP3 will not be able to retrive the date from newly created companies. So, at this point, I think we need to upgrade to GP4(this is BP for GP10.0). As I know, BP 4.0 sits on WSS 3.0, and it also requires .NET Framework 3.0 to be installed. And right now, we are using WSS 2.0, and I want to upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0. I have read a document called BusinessPorta...

Money 2004 Budget #2
Is there a way to figure out what the hell the budget is pulling bills & deposits? It looks all wrong to me. ...

MS Money 2007 Deluxe Scheduled Backups
I have scheduled backups set to perform a scheduled backup every 14 days. I suppose the files wrote by this scheduled backup are named "<name> Backup <n>.mbf". Most recent such file I can see in my directory are more than 6 month old. My settings seem correct. How can I tell MS Money to perform scheduled backups again? In microsoft.public.money, Hakama wrote: >I have scheduled backups set to perform a scheduled backup every 14 days. >I suppose the files wrote by this scheduled backup are named >"<name> Backup <n>.mbf". Most recent such fi...

Remove Unused fields from Advanced Find (Microsoft CRM 3.0)
I am wondering if anyone knows how to remove the unused fields from advanced find so that users don't have to see them. I know I can update the display names for the unused fields to start with "z-not used-<fieldname>" so they show up at the bottom of the advanced find list of fields. Does anyone know if there is away to have advanced find just not show all the out of the box fields that we do not use. Is there a way to modify the object XML and then import it in so it only shows the fields I want to show and allow users to search on instead of all the fields. Tha...

Returning MS Money 2005-- any hiccups?
Hi, I just determined last night that I will return MS Money 2005 since it simply has too many "features" which seem more like problems to me. Anyone familiar with the return process with Microsoft? It doesn't *appear* that you have to go through a Return Authorization (RA) process according to their web page: http://www.microsoft.com/INFO/NAReturns.HTM **ALSO** I couldn't find a "money back guarantee" (no pun intended) on the MS Money 2005 box or in the "fine print" either!!!!!! Thanks, G. http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=49. It's a bestselle...

Date Question 05-31-07
I have created a database to store photographs and one of the entries is the date the photo was taken. Unfortunately, many times the date is not complete. In some cases the day is missing, in some cases the day and month are missing and in rare cases, the entire date is missing. I have initially set up the date as three text fields to accommodate the possibility of the missing values. Are there any other solutions to the problem? I'd like to use a single date field if possible. George L. Unless you will always have complete dates, or unless you want to use a "default" da...

Delete next email in Microsoft Outlook Inbox is disabled in 3.0
After installing Microsoft CRM Laptop client, The feature in Outlook. Tools-->Options-->Preferences-->Email (First section in the tab)--->Email Options (button beside Junk-email)-->Message Handling-->Choose 'Open the next item' in the dropdown. This feature is disabled. If you choose this option from dropdown, you still end up with a view of the inbox instead of the next item to read or delete. Anyone seen this before? what could be the resolution? thnx, -m ...

I need serious Money 2004 help
Hello, I downloaded my visa statement from the bank and it only downloads a portion of the statement. Many transactions are missing. After I download it, window appears and says the following "A transaction in the QIF file has a date that could not be resolved and therefore was not recorded into your money file. Check your regional settings in the windows control panel to make sure they match the date format of the QIF file, and then try importing the file again" What does that mean?? Can anyone help me out. In microsoft.public.money, Darren wrote: > >I downloaded m...

Date Difference 05-06-10
Hi All, I have a text field formatted to date, the date is chosen using the date picker, I would like to put another text box on the form to display the words "overdue" if the the field displaying the date is greater than 14 days else display "Waiting". Thanks in advance. Regards Tony Try this -- IIF(DateDiff("d", Date(),CVDate([YourTextDate])) >14, "Overdue", "Waiting") -- Build a little, test a little. "blake7" wrote: > Hi All, > I have a text field formatted to date, the date is chosen using...

Color Schemes in Money 2004?
Is there some hidden way to change the color scheme in Money 2004 Deluxe? The option is there, but my drop-down box only has "Money 2004 Default Colors" along with black and white options. Seems like they forgot to include various color schemes and I'd prefer something other than Money Default. Any help is appreciated. So everyone just uses the plain old default color scheme? ...

very important for your life... #3
Hi there ... Thank you for reading this message . Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam... Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the answers for them? Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam? Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites below: Islamhouse.com website for spreading Islam in the different world's languages: Holy Quran, Books, Audio, Articles, Fatawa, Video Islam Question and Answer Islamtoday.Com Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Gui...