Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'

Hi,
I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my
Money 2003 Deluxe:
"Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and
Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'".

I checked the folder mentioned and my WinXP user account has the privilges
on that folder (as it is supposed to have).

How I can solve it?

Thank in advance.

Di Fresco Marco

0
justask (3)
1/4/2004 5:05:18 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

> I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with
my
> Money 2003 Deluxe:
> "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and
> Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'".
[CUT]
> How I can solve it?

Never mind. I launched Money with the '-s' option and the problem seems
solved.

Thank anyway and sorry for the unnecessary post.

--

Di Fresco Marco

0
justask (3)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

automaticaly create a variable sized table from user input
Hi, How can I user data input to a cell by a user to create a table with that number of rows. eg. User enters 1024 in B2 165 in B3 12.5 in B4 A10 would contain 1, B10 would contain =B3+(A10*$B$4) A11 would contain 2, B11 would contain =B3+(A11*$B$4) etc to 1024 The user entered number in B2 could be any whole number between 1 and 1024 Thanks, Iain I could make this better but other things to do right now so try this. Uncomment the last line to remove the formula and just leave the values. Sub makeformula() Range("a10") = 1 Range("b10").Formula = "=B3+(A10*$B$4)...

CSV File Problem

Removing multiple users from Outlook

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file